Love Thy Neighbor

Story Info
Bachelor shares Catholic wife with hubby.
2.4k words
4.34
48.4k
44

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers

I had to admit to myself that my neighbor Rick had a truly delightful wife. If one wanted a wife who was better than Jessica, one would be very hard-pressed to find her. It was something thrown up in my face plenty of times, in case I had any doubts on the matter. Granted, they could have been hiding something, but what would that possibly be? Of course, I'm no fan of monogamy, but if it had a brochure, it should have put Jessica's face on it when it had the chance.

Rick and I had been friendly neighbors, if not quite best friends, for a good two years by now, and he had always been married to Jessica that whole time. They had thrown me a proper housewarming, something that I wasn't aware was still a thing. It included a gift basket full of some Provencal delicacies and balsamic vinegar, that sort of thing, a bottle of extremely nice Australian Shiraz wine (that's a red, by the way), some freshly ordered pizzas from a local pizzeria, and even some raspberry pie. I am not even joking about Jessica's raspberry pie, either, because it's no joke.

To say that we got along famously, well, yes and no. Again, they were extremely warm and hospitable folks, but they were also dyed-in-the-wool Roman Catholics, and not shy about the fact, either. They knew that I was a lapsed Catholic myself, so there was always a sort of subtle "when ya comin' back to the fold" air in Rick's attitude in particular, much milder with Jessica. He was like a friendly sheepdog eager to bring the lost lamb back to the flock. That always put a kind of friction there. They even had a priest visit me twice as a "courtesy call" and invited me to go to Mass with them thrice.

Anyway, what followed next was a real surprise, given their piety. We were at my house, what with them having invited themselves over by offering their services with BBQ Cajun salmon, crab, and shrimp, something that always smoothed things over between us. As always, and I wasn't sure if Rick was oblivious to this or not, but there was a sort of sexual tension between Jessica and me, and frankly between Rick himself and me.

Rick wasn't likely aware that he flirted with me despite his religious convictions, but I certainly flirted with him as well as his busty blonde wife. His latent bisexuality was an elephant that sadly had to stay quietly in the room so far. My own bisexuality was something far less subtle, even if he was entirely too repressed to notice it. This time, though, I supplied the booze, so perhaps it would loosen both of them up, I hoped. At least enough, I assumed, it would be to get Jessica to be more brazen in her flirting and charming company, if nothing else.

I wasn't too upset at the idea of being teased by Jessica, because if nothing else, I could use my left hand later or call up one of my fuckbuddies, of which I had a few, just as they had me and others. They were of both sexes, but that was a given since I was bi. My blue balls wouldn't last long and this was a lot cheaper than getting teased by a stripper. It didn't hurt that Rick and Jess meant their teasing and flirting sincerely, were not just motivated by cash. The appeal of possibly seducing one or both halves of a devout Catholic couple, well, that was hard to truly quantify, right?

In any case, we were all a bit buzzed by now on a fine-ass applejack brandy and feeling stuffed from the excellent seafood that Rick and Jessica had grilled and blackened for everyone's pleasure. We would be the envy of our neighbors if they bothered to notice us. I was pretty sure that on a hot Saturday afternoon, most of them had better things to do than snoop in on an old-fashioned backyard barbeque, even one at a swimming pool.

That was when I saw Jessica leaning over Rick just a bit much and dropping her Daisy Dukes in front of him to climb into his lap. I couldn't believe my eyes, of course. My neighbor was about to fuck her own husband right before my eyes, baring her ass to me as she went commando that day. I felt my already hard cock thicken even more, my left inevitably wandering over to it while my right hand unzipped my pants. She started humping him in earnest, riding him cowgirl-style with every last ounce of energy that she could bring to bear.

They seemed to forget about me for a while there, lost in their own little world as man and wife, the luscious blonde sweating buckets as the Sun tanned her very well. I could see her skin as it glistened in the summer heat, of course. The beads of sweat gave her bottom an oily look that was sensual as fuck and made me crave the chance to do all kinds of sinful things to it. She didn't even seem to care that I might lust for her as she mooned me constantly during that everlasting cowgirl ride.

I could also imagine how it must have looked and felt to lucky Rick, to have those sumptuous breasts wave repeatedly in his face as she bounced repeatedly on his pole. Jessica was truly the classic "All-American" type almost designed just for the summer, ready, willing, and able to do beer commercials as some kind of fake Swedish brewmaster model or something like that. I could only guess how that slick, wet, and furry gash of hers felt, having seen her bush from behind along with her delectable ass.

I must have stared at them long enough for both of them to finally recall my presence, because just as they came, they turned their heads to face me. Both had goofy, even sheepish grins on their faces as they realized the significance of screwing in front of their bachelor neighbor in his own backyard near his swimming pool. It was as if they made themselves so much at home that they forgot whose house it was for a moment and just lost themselves to their passion.

"Um..Bruno..sorry if we took it a bit too far..but..I know of one way to make it up to you. I'm still..hot as a sauna right now..and you can't believe how wet I am! If Rick doesn't..object, would you like to fuck me..right here, right now? Rick, baby, may I have a hall pass to fuck Bruno, pretty please? We kinda owe him for fucking like this in front of him in his chair without asking permission.

"And..as much as I love what we did, it was extremely hot..I'm still very turned-on, especially because I know that we just fucked in front of our neighbor and he just saw my ass! Hell, you can see my pussy right now, can't you, Bruno? How about it, guys? Just this once, at least. I'd love to fuck Bruno..right now, in front of my husband. Something about being watched turns me on so fucking much.

"What do you say, guys? Share me this once..pretty please? I need some more dick right now, anyway, and it will take a little while for even a stud like Rick to get it up again. It would be so fucking hot..and we owe it to Bruno, don't we, baby? Don't think of it as cheating, but as Bruno borrowing me for a little bit," Jessica, still very bottomless, pleaded with Rick as well as me for what amounted to a devil's threesome.

"I'm game if Rick is," I smiled as I blurted those words.

"Oh..fuck, honey, you and..I..we've fucked so many times thinking about this sort of thing, haven't we? God help me, I want it to happen, too! Do it! Fuck Bruno, but do it leaning over me, bent over so that I can still your face and tits while he humps you. Let him take you doggy-style while your body rubs against mine, Jess," Rick encouraged me as I lined up behind a very wet and horny Jessica.

I could tell that they had a deep, secret fantasy life that often intruded upon their married sex life, far more than I had ever guessed. It was naughty to their thinking, of course, and they had never dared to act upon it, but they craved it a lot. Whatever else they liked sexually, it was clear that Rick and Jessica shared a desire, a hunger, to experience a devil's threesome with yours truly. All that time, all those times over the past two years trying to get me to Mass, and all along, they had very wanton, salacious impulses toward me in common. They were not nearly as pure and holy as they presented themselves to be.

"Oh, God..I've wanted this for ages! Oh, FUCK, yeah..I've never cheated on Rick before, but damn, this feels soooo goood!" Jessica shouted as I took her, hard and fast, from behind.

"It's not cheating, baby...you got a hall pass..now push back at him, please..harder..let him bottom out inside you, honey! Let him fuck you..let him ram it deep..balls deep, dear!" Rick egged her on, even assuaging her guilt just enough to make it easier for her to get some strange with me.

I looked down and saw Jessica's bare buttocks as I drilled her harder than I had even fucked my cousin Lauren the other night in my bed..and then over my vanity...and then in my shower. I admired those nice, soft, smooth, even sleek, sweaty cheeks as I reamed their owner good and rough. I pulled that long, lovely honey-blonde hair as I plundered my neighbor's wife right on top of him.

Here I was, a lifelong bachelor who had left my pious upbringing far behind, ravishing the supposedly devout Catholic wife of my neighbor. Her slippery bush showed me that she loved it every bit as much as I did, even more than her husband did. Sure, she felt plenty of guilt even now about letting me take her..and even pushing back very hard at me to pull me into maximum depth inside her creamy cunt.

"Damn, Jess, if I had any clue how much you wanted me, I'd have seduced you ages ago! Sorry, Rick, but it's true! Oh, God..yess..that's one helluva warm, wet pussy, too. So inviting to so much dick! Fuck, it's gonna be so hard to give this up, baby!" I warned the couple as I kept sticking it good and hard to Jessica.

"Then don't..don't give it up, honey! Take me..as a lover! Have an affair with me! Commit some adultery with your neighbor's..wife! Rick, baby, so sorry, but I can't give this up, either! It's such a wonderful cock, trust me! It feels so fucking good inside me! You would love it, too! You should try it yourself, babe!" Jessica let something very important slip now.

"Oh..fuck..that sounds very hot, but is he bi?" I admitted that the olive-skinned Rick, tall and lanky, was attractive to me..and that I was bisexual now.

"Yes, but I never dared..because it's a sin," Rick groaned while I continued plowing his wife and she leaned over him to take me deep inside her.

"You're both into me, huh? That explains much..very much!" I grunted as I felt Jessica squirting all over my cock.

Then Jessica let off one hell of a wail or shriek as she came from my prick balls deep inside her slick, almost buttery twat. She clenched my dick and I exploded inside her wonderful snatch at last, filling her up with my white-hot jizz. She really came loudly after that, the realization that I just spent my load bareback in her sloppy slit fully dawning on Rick and she to their mutual delight.

I was done with any kind of pretense, of course. I turned Jess around and slipped her so much tongue that the butcher's local should have admitted me on general principles. We had crossed some major lines, boundaries, whatever, and it was gonna be damn near impossible to put those genies back in the bottles even if we wished it. I had just banged my neighbor's wife, unprotected no less, while she leaned over her husband and rubbed her flesh on his and just after she rode him, too.

"Well, I don't know about you guys, but I need to unwind a little after that little tryst. It's not every day that I fuck a married woman, if you leave out my boss. Don't get me wrong. I enjoyed every last second of fucking you, Jess. I really did. But this is..a big fucking deal, me screwing you with the apparent blessing of Rick, your own husband, while you leaned over him and pressed your skin to his.

"You're supposedly committed Catholics..this kinda clashes with that piety. I think that we all need to go inside, eat some ice cream or watermelon or something, and take it easy for an hour or two. We have a lot to discuss now, don't we? After that, if you still want me to take Rick's anal cherry, I'm more than willing to bugger him. Hell, I'd be quite happy to sodomize you, too, Jess, even more so, in fact. This is just a serious change in our..friendship, you know. If the three of us become any kind of item, we all deserve to know what that entails, don't you agree?" I told the couple, both of whom seemed quite willing to go for that.

"I could certainly use some watermelon myself. Sounds delicious!" Rick grinned now.

"Same here...juicy, not unlike me, right?" Jessica winked at me, "I know that this is a rather significant conversation, the most intense in our marriage, for sure. Not to mention in our relationship with you, Bruno. Still, all the more reason to hash it out over food."

"Very true," I smiled at both of them while my hands subtly caressed her butt..her still very bare bum, in fact.

Judging from the couple's evident willingness to go bottomless all the way back to my kitchen and dining room, I had a pretty good sense of where this would lead. We just had to iron out the details, didn't we? There was still a bit of fine print to approve...and none of us wished to fuck this up.


SevMax2
SevMax2
825 Followers