A Load in Every Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What Megan said made sense in a twisted post-modern sort of way. At least it was worthy of thought. We hugged and went our separate ways, Megan thenb shooting me the bird, our standard signoff. I made my way home quickly, chucked my dress and got into bed. For the first while, I just stared at the ceiling recounting the day, and wondering where Mark was, what he was doing, and whether he was doing it to Lisa.

Then I picked up Miguel's card. I keyed in the numbers for his cell but couldn't bring myself to hit "dial," Then loaded and deleted them three more times. Finally, I put the card on my nightstand and slipped my hand beneath the elastic of my panties and onto my clit, remembering his words: "I would make you feel as beautiful as you are, sigh like the wind and scream like the storm." I pinched my right nipple just where he had tweaked it, and was rapidly heading for a very warm, comfortable climax when the phone rang.

Damn! It was Mark. A spasm of guilt hit me. My husband was calling and I was lying in bed masturbating to the fantasy of another man., My thoughts then turned to anger and I petulantly considered not picking it up at all, thinking let him stew for a while! Then relented and answered.

"Hey," I said quietly, surprised at the calm in my voice.

"Hey yourself," he said back.

"How did it go today?" I asked, looking for a non-controversial subject to discuss. Mark was always willing to talk work, maybe a little too willing.

"As well as humanly possible," he said. "I did a presentation on like-kind exchanges of property, which went very well, and which was attended by two of the Threxxco finance department executives. We had a brief lunch, then did a full presentation in one of the small conference rooms down the way from the conference that took about two hours.

I think we're going to land the account. When last I heard at dinner, they were cancelling their other interviews."

"That's great, "I'm happy for you" I said flatly, unable to generate much enthusiasm given all else that had happened.

"Dinner to celebrate?" I asked.

"Big steakhouse. Too much wine, too much red meat, too much desert. I had to walk it off just to be able to have some chance of getting to sleep tonight. Alone," Mark said, "I walked alone, the rest of them went out clubbing with the Threxxco guys to seal the deal, but I passed. You should know that they've asked Lisa to stay on this week to start integration," he said quietly.

"I see," I replied, my pulse quickening.

"How was your day?" Mark asked, clearly attempting to keep a fight from erupting from his last comment.

The words "it sucked. I thought the entire day about you bedding your associate" came to mind, but I stifled it. Share it with him! I heard Megan beg.

"Very up and down," I replied honestly. "I was very upset hearing about... everything. I cried for a while, then got off the pity-pot and did my work, then went to the gym. Good workout, but it felt different. You know my approach, keep your head down, do the work, don't interact with folks, especially the guys.

But not today, maybe it's what happened this morning, maybe I needed a little adulation, so when a couple of the young trainers smiled at me, this time I smiled back. I ended up speaking with Mike, he's the dark-haired bearded guy who was a marine. Turns out he's admired my glutes from afar, asked me what I did to get them."

"Tip of the cap to Mike," Mark said, "Very professional way to say, 'I really like staring at your ass.' I too have always liked your... glutes," Mark replied lightly, a smile in his voice, "it's no surprise they got noticed by someone else."

"It felt so odd Mark, but it gave me a buzz too, to have the interest of a young guy who looks like he does," I replied, "anyway, when I got home, I looked at myself in the mirror, hard, including my 'glutes.' I guess what happened gave me a big helping of self-doubt. But you know what? I decided that I look pretty damned good for a woman my age," I finished.

"You look more than pretty good Mary, you look fantastic!" Mark said, and I could tell he meant every word of it. Mark's honest adulation was more comforting than any of the three martini's I'd had.

"I shaved," I whispered.

"Okay?" Mark asked, not understanding why I was suggesting anything out of the norm.

"Down there," I responded, "When I got home from the gym. I was all hot and sweaty, so I needed to shower anyway. It was stupid. I thought, all the young girls shave down there, I bet Lisa does and then I thought, Mark's a shit, I I'm not going to tramp up to compete with Lisa, that just rewards him. Then I got into the shower, and I still felt all hot down there, and it felt good when I touched it, so I did it--for me."

"That's fantastic!" Mark said excitedly, "I can't wait to see you. All of you, not just the shaved part."

"I was so on fire!" I revealed. "I touched myself when I was looking myself over in the mirror, and my breasts felt like they did the first time I made out in the back seat of a car, just wild!"

"I should let girls kiss me more often!" Mark joked.

"No, asshole, you shouldn't!" I replied tartly.

"I met Megan for dinner," I said, changing the subject. I wasn't comfortable telling Mark about the giant dildo and my game playing in the shower, so I diverted the conversation to the evening.

"How is the Meg?" Mark asked.

"She still wants to lay you," I responded. "Says she can work out all our problems if I just loan you to her once or twice a week."

"Hmmm," Mark responded noncommittally.

"Who knows?" I responded lightly, "now that she's wealthy maybe I could pimp you out and we could take a business deduction on our annual vacation with her."

I knew that Mark held a small, committed secret candle for Megan. She was the kind of sexy, blustery, over the top girl that made men's minds bend. That's just the way it was, and I had long ago accepted it.

"Come on!" Mark said.

"No, I guess I wouldn't work. She's too good a friend, and you're too good a husband, and I wouldn't risk losing either of you for a temporary fix," I related.

"I love you," Mark said, the relief evident in his voice.

"I love you too, asshole," I answered. and we laughed.

"We played 'what if,'" I told him.

"No! Long time since that game's been brought out of the closet. Let me guess, Megan found someone and made the connection," Mark replied. I had told Mark about the game years ago, and we'd jokingly agreed that it was designed solely to give Megan a second opinion on who her next target ought to be.

"No. I did," I responded.

The phone grew silent on the other end, and it stayed that way for more than a minute. Mark knew instantly, of course, what I meant by saying I had made a connection. It meant that I had identified another man whom I wanted to bed.

"You did?" he finally asked.

"Yes, I did," I affirmed.

"Wow," Mark answered back quietly, "I didn't expect that. Maybe I should have, all things considered."

"Yes," I said thrilling guiltily at the apprehension in his voice. "I picked out a very good-looking young man sitting at the bar, and I told Megan what I would do to seduce him, and what I would do to him," she replied.

"And that was?" Mark asked quietly, his breath deepening.

"I told Megan that I would tell him you were out of town, and that I was in the mood to play a little bit while you were gone because you'd cheated on me. That I would get his number and meet him... and..." I faltered.

"Go on," Mark urged quietly.

"I told Megan I would... you're not going to like this Mark... I told her I would... satisfy him, really satisfy him, maybe suck his cock," I said in a voice no more than a whisper. I didn't know it then, but 1,500 miles away, my husband wrapped his hand around his cock on hearing my admission and began stroking it.

"Wow. That's a big step. The martinis must have been pretty stiff. It wouldn't be beyond Megan to have the bartender slip you a double," I responded.

"No!" Mary said laughing, "it wouldn't. But it wasn't the drinks Mark, at least not entirely. I think I was still pissed and hurt. I doubt I would have done it otherwise. Anyway, he's Spanish, from Barcelona and very handsome. Young, maybe 35 or so, something like that. He's in Fargo on business. Something about acquiring a company."

"So you not only picked him out, you met him?" Mark asked, surprised.

"Sorry... I was going to tell you everything. I was just getting to it. Megan called bullshit when I told her what I would do if we weren't married. She bet me $200 I wouldn't go talk to the guy and get his number. I got pissed, so, I walked right up to him, sat down next to him, and we talked for about thirty minutes. No, that's not true. We talked for an hour. He's a very nice young man... and... well... I have his number and Megan's $200." I finished.

"I think I've unintentionally kicked over a hornet's nest," Mark replied, "it's interesting watching the action right up to the part where you start getting stung,"

"He was very interesting, and in my defense, I was on my third martini," I replied.

"And he was handsome," Mark ribbed gently.

"Very," I confirmed.

"How did you do it?" Mark asked.

"Do what?" I asked in reply.

"How did you win your bet?" Mark asked. "Tell me everything you two talked about, what you told him to get his number, I want to hear the words that came out of your mouth, and his."

This was not at all what I expected from Mark. I expected him to be angry just as I was when he told me about Lisa's kiss. Reviewing our conversation quickly, I realized from the tension in his voice and the phrasing of his questions that Mark had been thrilled from the first mention of Miguel.

"I told him that I was with a friend, but that I couldn't resist sitting next to the most handsome man in the whole restaurant. He saw my ring right away and so he knew that I was married. He asked me where my husband was. I guess he thought you'd show up all hacked off and there would be a fight in the parking lot. He told me I was beautiful and that he had noticed me from the bar, said I looked lovely, intelligent, but unhappy. Since I was with Megan, he felt he had no chance to meet me, so he was surprised when I came over.

He said that Fargo was nothing like Barcelona, and that he missed home. He asked where the husband of such a lovely young lady had gone to, and I told him you were in Las Vegas for the week and though I didn't tell him everything, I let him know you'd disappointed me and... that... it made me lonely. He was very excited. I think he saw an opportunity. I told him I had to get back to my friend, but that if he would give me his number, I might call him later this week," I finished, my voice rife with guilt.

"He was right," Mark said.

"About what?" I asked, shocked.

"That you are intelligent and stunningly beautiful, more beautiful now than when I first met you. You're a dream. You always have been." Mark answered, then immediately pressed forward by asking "what did you do with the number? Did you give it to Megan?"

"Oh no! I kept it. I have it, here on the nightstand next to me," I said guiltily.

"Wow!" Mark said, "I didn't expect that. But by the tone of your voice, I'm guessing there's something else too, isn't there? Mark asked. "You're not the only one with an intuition Mary.

"I... I..., he..." I stammered.

"Go ahead," Mark said, "I can handle it, it's okay. I love you and I know you love me. Whatever it is, just let me know and it will be okay," he finished calmly.

"He kissed my hand when I got up to leave the bar and it really threw me! I...reacted to it, physically. Then he... he touched me."

"Touched you?" Mark asked anxiously.

"Yes. He was a little sneaky. I'm not sure how he did it all so fast, when he had his lips on my fingers I wasn't really thinking. Wait. Let' me start over. He kissed my right hand when I told him I was leaving. He more than kissed it. He sorta wrapped his lips around a couple of my knuckles... and... he sucked on them. It felt good, really good, but I wasn't expecting it at all. While I was diverted, he slid his left hand along the bar until it was under my breast, then he wrapped his fingers around it and pinched it hard on the nipple. I don't think anyone could see it, but it felt like a lightning bolt had hit me. I jumped up and almost fell over when I tried to go," I gushed.

"Wow, I think I must have really pissed you off royally for you to let him do that!" Mark replied.

"No, it wasn't like that at all," I responded. "It was just, I got the dare. I acted on it and one thing led to another until 'bam!' there it was. I wasn't expecting what he did at the end."

"I guess that happens sometimes," Mark said smugly, making a pointed reference to his kiss from Lisa.

"Touché," I answered.

"Once you got over the shock how did you react?" Mark asked.

"I got wet. I told Meg and she said to share it with you, all of it.

"Good advice," I heard in return, guilty that I had not disclosed to Mark my game of humiliation of him in the shower.

"I left right after that and when I got to the car," I said nervously, "and I was still wet. Not moist, wet. I touched myself right there in the car because I was in the back lot. I slipped my fingers underneath my underwear, then someone came walking by and I got self-conscious and pulled them out to drive home.

"And what did you do when you got home?" Mark asked, his voice breaking from the tension.

"I got into bed and... and... Oh, I'm having a hard time saying this. I dialed his number... no... I punched in the numbers, but I never hit dial. I did it four times."

"Oh my God baby!" Mark countered, "You are so sexy!"

"You'd better hear the rest before you say that" I told him. "I've been... touching myself thinking about him... he... he knew... I told him that you'd disappointed me, but he said I should be careful about revenge...that's when he gave me his number. I was staring at it and... and..."

"Rubbing your pussy," Mark confirmed eagerly.

"Yes...that," I replied.

"I would eat you up if I were there," Mark cooed. "If I were there, you'd be going wild on my tongue Mary. God! I love you this way! This is the girl I married! This is the girl who let the cat out of the bag when we first started dating and let it growl all night. This is the girl I've been missing for years! It makes me so happy to know it's still in you!"

"Really?" I asked, stunned that I wasn't hearing anger from the other end of the line.

"Yes really," Mark answered. "Merr, I want you to keep going. My cock is in my right hand and I'm hard as a rock. I wish I were there to give it to you, but I can't. Tell me exactly what you're doing before I called... and what you were daydreaming about while you touched yourself," he begged.

It's what happens up here I recalled Megan say, gesturing to her brain.

I was hot again, and my hand was already in my slit. I'm going to fry that little noggin' of his I thought wildly. The roller coaster of the day's emotions had lost its up and down, and Mark and I were now free falling together down the incline towards the bottom, faster and faster, yet still out of control.

"I was imagining that I go to his hotel. I'm self-conscious so I put on the best-looking dress I have, the skimpiest underwear I can find. He lets me in and feeds me a drink, then another. After some chit-chat he tells me very abruptly to get down on my knees" I said.

"Do you do it, or do you leave?" Mark asks.

"I do it," I answered, "I get down on my knees. I know what's coming Mark, what I have to do to satisfy him, but he's so handsome, so...beautiful, that I just want to devour him."

"Oh my God yes!" Mark replied enthusiastically. "What do you do next?" he asked.

"I crawl over to him. He wants me to subjugate myself Mark and I do it willingly, just to have him. When I get there, I undo his zipper, then take his belt out of his slacks and undo them. I pull his underwear down and his... his cock juts out. It's huge Mark, really big. I pull his pants off and then I lick him. I start with his balls, just tonguing them. He's stroking himself. I lick the whole shaft and put it in my mouth, as best I can. I bob up and down on it and he laces his hands through my hair, and he's... he's in and out of my mouth Mark, as deep as he can get. I'm don' t know him, Mark. I don't know what he expects but he's very demanding, so I'm afraid he'll get off in my mouth. But still, I don't stop, I keep going!" I continued in a whisper.

I heard telltale grunting on the other end as Mark neared his orgasm.

"Don't cum until I say so!," I said, surprised at the command my voice carried.

"Okay!" Mark said breathlessly, "okay, but I... I can't touch it at all then. This is just too hot."

"He's put me on the bed now Mark, face down. He's pulled a sash off the drapes, and ties my hands behind me," I crooned, "his cock is very big and very hard. He's running it up and down my slit and it's driving me crazy. I know he wants to put it in, but he doesn't. He just teases me, and it's driving me crazy, so I start begging him to put it into me.

He's in me now Mark. It's really in me now Mark, it really stretches me out, it's so big. That's what you wanted to hear isn't it? You wanted to hear about how its stretches me out so tight, didn't you?" I pumped my hand rapidly into and out of my slit, scratching out a tempest along my clit as it went.

"OOWWWWWW MAAAARRRKKKK!!! I screamed as the pleasure coursed through me like an electric current "CUMMM FOR ME, CUMMM FOR ME, PLEASSEEEE, DO IT, DO IT, DOOOOOO ITTTTT BABBBEEEEEE!!!!" I screamed as I lit up like a Christmas tree.

"YESSSS, FUCK YESS, FUCK YESS, FUCCCCCKKKKING SHITTTTTT!!!!" Mark responded on the other end, cumming so loudly I felt sure he would draw complaints from his neighbors. We were both bellowing like pumps and spent several moments in silence as we came down from our highs.

"You're not going to believe this," Mark said.

"Believe what?" I asked.

"This is exactly what I watched last night. What you just imagined, what you described, it's exactly what I watched when I went to the theatre. I was watching you do exactly what you just described to me, except it was real. You were doing it live, in living color," Mark replied.

"What do you mean!?" I asked, confused. "What on earth do you mean, me? I've never done anything like that!"

"Not you, of course, but a woman who looked almost exactly like you," Mark said.

"And you watched her... me... this is weird... someone like me, make love to another guy. Did you... wish... you know...?" I stammered.

"Not one guy Merr, three guys, all at once. And they were black guys Merr, big black guys," Mark prompted, "if you get my drift."

"You mean they were big... down there..." I said hesitantly.

"Everywhere, including down there," Mark replied.

My mind went immediately to the black monster sitting in its hiding spot only a few feet away, and to the pleasure so overwhelming from it that I felt it necessary to keep it a secret even from Mark.

"Did you imagine that it was me with them?" I asked, encouragingly.

"Yes. It was so easy, she looked so much like you," he replied.

"You'd want to watch me do that?" I asked, warming.

"I think so... hell... I don't know. Maybe yes... I just happened onto it, and it hit me the way I'm telling you it did. What I can honestly say is that I imagined that it was you taking on all three men, loving them, having so many orgasms it made you delirious, and that I reacted so strongly to it that I was able to get off the fourth time in one sitting. I've never done anything like that before. Not even close!" he allowed.