A Load in Every Hole Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, I had no idea," I admitted, my hand creeping back between my still wet crotch.

"Hon, I bought you a ten-inch black dildo. You'd be hard-pressed to find a more direct hint," Mark replied.

"Well, maybe I'm a little slow," I said hotly, then, in a whisper, "maybe you could tell me about it, a little?"

"Oh baby! You want to hear what I saw them do to you?" Mark asked, his voice choked with lust.

"Just a little bit, maybe. Let's see how it goes," I said.

"There were three guys, all hung like horses. The shortest one had the fattest cock and the tallest the longest. They were pros. You could tell. They kissed... I'll call her Mary. They kissed her on her arms and legs and neck and ears and she was really nervous at first, but then they just kept gently rubbing and touching her and you could see her come alive.

"Is this okay?" Mark asked.

"Yes," I said, too self-conscious to add more.

"Well, then I'll keep talking just a little more," Mark said, teasingly. He knew I wanted to hear about what the three big studs did to "me" but that I was unwilling to admit it. "I have an idea! He said excitedly. Since all I could think about was you Mary, I'm going to pretend that that they were doing you when I tell you about it, okay?"

"That would be okay, I guess," I said timidly.

"They stripped off all your clothing, Mary. Not hurriedly, slowly. You could see that with every piece of clothing that came off, you got nervous again. I mean, after all, you were showing the whole world everything you have. But you're so far gone by then wanting these guys that I don't think you gave it a second thought.

They didn't start, you know... banging away. They laid you down and two of the guys kissed you and fondled your beautiful tits while the other, the short guy with the fattest cock, goes down on you. He licked your pussy... and he licked your asshole Merr. I could tell that you were really anxious about that at first, but the more he kept doing it, the more you moaned, and pretty soon I could see you pushing your asshole towards his tongue, wanting it more and more.

"Oh my! That is nasty!" I replied breathlessly. Mark could always read me like the back of his hand, and so he knew to press his luck. He asked: "where are your fingers, babe?"

"Down there," I said sheepishly.

"Say it!" he responded.

"On my pussy. Rubbing my clit," I whispered.

"Does this make you hot?" Mark asked.

"Yes," I whispered self-consciously.

"The shortest of the three with the fat cock, he's the first one to enter you. He does it very slowly because he's soooo big. At first, I can see you wince from it because he's too big. But he's patient and you're getting so much hotter from the kissing and tit massage that you relax and he's able to get it in. Not all of it, but enough that it's stretching you out like crazy. Pretty soon he's almost all the way inside you Merr and you're going crazy. You're moaning like a slut, and you have your hands on his big broad black ass, pulling him into you like you're desperate for it. Evidently he's been whispering to you, asking you over and over if you want it, because you start screaming for him to fuck you. Over and over and over you scream 'fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!' and the three guys exchange this knowing look, because they understand that you're so far gone they can do anything they want to you..."

"NNNOOOO, NOOOOOO, NOOOOO, GOODDDDDD GODDDDDD, I'MMM CUMMMINGGGGG, CUMMINGGGG AGAIN, AGAIN, AGAIN! NOOOO, NOOOO, I CANNN'TTT, I CANNN'TTT" I screamed out, unable to contain the sexual tension any longer. I finally came to a stop after what seemed like a minute-long orgasm, though I knew that wasn't possible.

"You are so sexy!" Mark encouraged.

"You're not mad?" I asked.

"Of course not!" he replied. "But baby, there's a lot more, a whole lot more in the video. Some of it you just won't believe, but I could see you doing it and loving it all, just like this girl did."

"Maybe you can show me," I replied.

"Show you?" Mark asked.

"I'm coming out. I booked a flight," I responded. "Maybe you can take me there and show me what got you in such a tizzy. Would you like that?" I asked.

"Oh my God yes!" Mark replied.

"And besides, I need to protect my investment from predation, don't I? Especially since Lisa's going to be there all alone with you all week? Can't have her dominating your time and your head."

"Yahhhoooo!!" I heard from the other end of the phone. "Have you already booked it? When do you get here?" Mark asked happily.

"Tomorrow, about half past eight," I responded, pleased. "I'll send you the confirmation."

"Mark, I know it's late, but there's one last thing I have to tell you about before I let you go!" I heard myself say anxiously, fear at the response I would receive filling me.

"I'm so sorry Mark!" I said, my voice filled with guilt and self-recrimination, "but I can't seem to get Miguel out of my head. Maybe it's the upset, being challenged by another woman, I don't know, but I think... I think I want to... call him back... even... do something... with him," I heard myself say softly, panic stifling even the breath from my lungs.

"Wow! This has gone full circle," Mark replied. I understood what he meant. Our conversations began with what he and Lisa had done and ended with what I wanted to do to another man.

"What do you want to do?" he asked.

"I don't know. For the first time in years, I just don't know. I have these feelings, but I feel so guilty about them," I responded hesitantly.

"Merr, I think that's why you're having a hard time dismissing them," Mark said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"It's the forbidden fruit. Same for this video I saw. Imagining that sort of thing goes against every teaching you've been brought up with. So, there's an attraction to it, just like the porn for me. It's dirty, and forbidden, and wrong, but that also makes it exciting."

"But what do I do with this feeling?" I asked.

"What do you want to do with it?" Mark asked.

Now there was the $64 million dollar question.

"I feel so guilty," I said, "it sure feels like I'm cheating even to think about it."

"Everyone has occasional thoughts like this Merr, everyone. Maybe not as full-blown as these are for you, but the same. You're being honest, that's the difference. I have complete confidence in your love for me, and I'll prove it to you.

"I give you permission to see him tomorrow if you want, Mary, before you come to Vegas."

"Mark, are you sure? I mean, what if... what if something happens?" I asked.

"I'm willing to take that chance," he said, "that's how confident I am in our love. He's never going to get in our way. He's just a guy. An attractive guy, but just a guy. You and I have a lifetime of memories, and we're going to create more to the finish.

Now, I do have conditions. First, you take precautions not to be seen in public with him. That could hurt the girls more than me, but you and me both. Second, you have to send me his number and a picture of him, and do the same with Megan because she's there in Fargo if you need help, and she's pretty forceful. You should always keep your cell with you, both so you can call 911 if you need, and you can be tracked. Third, you can't screw him. I am giving you permission to do anything short of having intercourse with him--you can't screw him. Finally, you bring your beautiful bod to Vegas where I can get at it and tell me every detail. Is that a deal?" he asked.

"Deal... I guess..." I said, stunned.

Mark wasn't jealous. Maybe he was jealous, but just more excited at the prospect that I could be so libertine.

"Are you sure?" I asked doubtfully. "Are you sure you want to give me that permission? I may just use it."

"Absolutely," Mark replied. "I may regret it tomorrow, but right now I want to see you fully alive again, and I'm willing to take a chance to make it happen."

"What if I... like it too much?" I asked.

"Then I'll tie you to the bed and screw the memory of him out of you," Mark said forcefully. "I'll do things to you that will make you forget he ever existed. And I'll keep doing it until he's gone. No one knows you like I do Mary, no one can reach you the way I can."

"Whew!" I responded, as my heart gave a flip and my crotch a clinch. "If you say so."

"I do say so," he replied.

"I love you Mark Terry. But I'm worn out. It's been a helluva day and have a lot of work to do to get ready, so I'm going to need to get some sleep and get up early."

"Don't wear yourself out running around too much. Anything you need, we can get here" Mark said.

"Okay!" I said, laughing partly from relief, and partly at the realization that I had just lived the most chaotic day in my life.

"Are we good?" Mark asked.

"We're good," I answered. "Very surprised, but very good. Did you like it? What we did tonight?" I asked, not needing affirmation, but wanting it, nonetheless.

"I loved it!" Mark replied, "and you?"

"I loved it, and I love you," I said.

"I love you too. I can't wait to see you," he responded.

We signed off, I set my alarm, and dropped into a deep and dreamless sleep.