A Load in Every Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I sense that you and I have a lot to talk about. Do you want to talk?" Mark asked, dumping my suitcase on the huge bed.

"Later," I replied, "drop your trousers."

"What?" Mark said, "what did you just say? Really?"

"You heard me Mark Terry, drop your trousers, right now!" I repeated.

Mark gave me that endearing "schoolboy on Christmas morning" grin he generates, then reached for his belt buckle. He verrrry sloowwwlyyy unbuckled the belt and drew it out of the buckle, then unbuttoned his hitch and lowered his zipper. It seemed like time slowed, bringing focus even to the smallest of movements. The sound of his pants being unzipped hit me between the legs.

He had his belt unhitched and pants unzipped when I got down on my knees before him and pulled the elastic of his boxers downward. The entire assembly came down and his lovely fat cock sprang up, tipping my cheek as it rose. I pulled his trousers down to his ankles and returned to hold his cock in my hands, stroking it gently back and forth. Mark's eyes rolled into the back of his head, and he arched backwards, his long arm dropping down so that his right hand landed just inside my dress. He caressed it softly, running his fingers over the nipple before tweezing it.

When I made my move to put him in my mouth Mark warned "this is ultra-hot. I may have dribbled a little. There may be a little liquid on the tip." I inspected it, and indeed my husband was right. A large dollop of pre-cum had gathered on the head of his cock. Given what had happened earlier in the day, and the news I had to give to my husband, this was an opportunity not to be missed.

"I wanted to attack you," I said quietly, strumming him.

"What? You whaaa??" Mark responded, addled by the gentle tugging of his member.

"When you told that son of a bitch off, and when you stood up for me and Lisa, I was so proud of you. Something elemental went off inside. I wanted to crawl right over that table and ride you like a horse," I said.

"And I couldn't give you exactly that reward in the restaurant," I continued, "so I'm going to give it to you now. Here's the appetizer, literally," I said, laughing. "Are you ready for your appetizer?" I asked.

Mark was so wound up that he was unable to utter a reply. I very deliberately squeezed his cock in my right hand, massaging it gently at first, then beginning at the base and pulling until I was almost at the tip to bring his sperm to the head. I slipped it over the end and his cum gathered and trickled down my hand. We watched it together for a moment before I began, he doubtless wondering what was up, and me remembering what I'd done with the last white coating my hand had received.

"I've had a very busy day, Mark," I began, returning to stroke him.

"I can see that," he said breathlessly.

"Hair, makeup, buying the dresses, buying the shoes and the lingerie, seeing Miguel," I continued.

"You saw...Miguel..." Mark said distractedly.

"Yes, the man from last night. You remember, don't you baby?" I asked massaging him lightly.

"I... yesss." Mark replied, addled.

"It seemed cruel to just up and leave without telling him goodbye--that I was coming to see you," I began.

"Okay," Mark croaked.

"We had lunch," I teased.

"Oh," Mark said, mesmerized by the movement of my hand.

"I had a little to drink. Maybe a bit too much. Three glasses of wine," I continued. Mark's attention was now totally focused on me, my message.

"I see," Mark said hoarsely. Mark had removed his pants and kicked off both his shoes and socks. I took his cock back in hand and touched it lightly along the bottom.

"He tricked me. Not too badly, I wanted what he wanted just as much as he did as it turned out, but he tricked me a little to get there. He told me that I was so beautiful that I addled his brain, he touched my arm, and my hands, and even my neck. Then he begged for a kiss, just like a little boy. Told me that if he could find a hideway in under five minutes I had to give him a kiss. But he was cheating Mark. He had a hideaway figured out all the time. We drove right up to the top of the parking garage near Turley's and pulled us into a slot between some step-vans. Would you like to know what we did there?" I asked.

"Yes," Mark said eagerly.

"Are you sure?" I teased.

"Yes," Mark said insistently. "Please tell me!"

"What do you think we did?" I asked flirtatiously.

"You let him kiss you?" Mark croaked.

"That's true," I cooed, "but there's more."

"Did you let him kiss you and touch your... your breasts?

"Try again!" I said, as my eyes bored into his.

"You let him kiss you, and touch your breasts, and your pussy too, didn't you?" Mark said hotly, his hips now moving forward and backwards against my hands. I slowed, not wanting his climax too soon.

"Honey, you underestimate me!" I crooned.

"Jesus Mary, this is driving me crazy, tell me!" Mark begged.

"I let him kiss my fingers. He sucked them into his mouth and went down on my hand. You said that was okay, right? So long as I didn't screw him?" I tormented.

"Yesss!" Mark replied, his quickened movements indicating that he was about to lose it.

"I let him suck my nipple and put his fingers into my pussy Mark. It felt fantastic!" I replied, my voice quivering slightly with the memory of it. I quickened the jacking motion I was giving to Mark's cock and made it more violent, then slacked off again when it became clear he was about to erupt.

"Then... Mark I went down on him," I said, "he was not big like I daydreamed, so I was able to take him all the way in. And I did. I ate him all the way to the bone. When we got done my lipstick was smeared all over his crotch, even his balls.!"

"Oh, God! Mary, you didn't! In a parking garage?" Mark asked, choked.

"Did anyone..." he began.

"See us? No, I made sure of it. At least I don't think so. My ass was in the air, and he had three fingers in my cunt and my face was in his lap so I'm not entirely sure, but I don't think so.

"Oh baby, this is turning me inside out. You didn't?!" Mark begged.

"How far did it go?" Mark asked breathlessly.

"You know how far it went Mark. You saw it on my collar tonight, didn't you?"

"I... didn't know... if..." he stammered.

"Don't lie to me Mark," I continued, stroking him ever so lightly. "Tell me what went through your head when you saw the cum stain on my collar."

"I couldn't believe it!" Mark said. "I thought, that can't be what I think it is. That has to be mayonnaise, maybe she spilled some from a sandwich she had on the plane. But then I thought, 'no, I know what that is, I've seen it before. And I knew you'd sucked him off."

"Oh, yesssss Mark! I did it for you. I knew my husband wanted to hear about his little wife taking liberties with another man. Your words kept coming back to me Mark, 'just don't fuck him.' I didn't fuck him, but if I'd had more time and we'd been in a hotel I would have fucked his balls off baby. As it was, Miguel came and came and came some more. Do you think I got that stain trying to avoid it, Mark?"

"Oh God!" Mark replied, "Oh my God Mary, tell me..."

"My husband told me I could do anything short of fucking him. So, I gave him something I've never given you, and never will. I ate his lovely sperm like it was candy. He went off like a gusher and I sucked it, and swallowed it, and sucked it some more until I thought I'd gotten all of it, but some of it escaped me," I said flatly.

"Oh shit! Oh shit! Ohhhh shititttt!" Mark vibrated, losing control over the words even as they left his lips and wrapping his hands around mine to force the tempo higher.

"I still have some of it on my dress, Mark. Can you believe that? I have been walking through pubic airports all day with a man's cum on my collar."

"Oh dear God!" Mark said, his climax imminent.

"Can I?" he asked. "Please! Please!" he begged.

"Can you what?" I asked, knowing full well what he wanted, but demanding that he say it.

"Cum there. In... your... mouth," he choked.

"No!" I said, "You have been a very bad boy Mark, and bad boys get punished, not rewarded. I'm the one who says where you cum."

I dropped his cock to keep him from cumming, but he was so close to it that even more of his pretty white sperm dribbled out. I stood and peeled the dark green dress off slowly, one shoulder at a time, then threw it over a chair. Mark's eyes stared a hole in me, perusing the garter, stockings, tiny black thong and 'fuck me' pumps. He obviously liked what he saw.

"I want to eat that shaved pussy," he said, his voice choked with lust.

"All in good time," I assured him. "I thought about doing it for you, and then I thought, no, you're just rewarding him, giving him what he wants. But it felt so good that I decided to do it for me. Do you like it?" I asked.

"Very much!" he replied.

"Would you like a better look at it?" I asked.

"Oh, God yes!" he replied hurriedly, his hand moving even faster up and down his schlong.

"Then quit jacking off. You don't have permission to cum yet," I said sternly. He quit.

I walked back to the window as sultrily as I could, turned, placed my hands on it and bent over at the waist, spreading my legs into a broad "V," and obscenely baring my snatch. Mark ran over to me and got down on his knees.

"NO!" I cautioned. "You may not touch, you may not kiss, or lick, but you may watch, and smell," I instructed. I had no idea where this was coming from. I'd never been domineering to Mark our lovemaking had always been cooperative and tender.

"Oh, dear Lord!" Mark whined lightly as I inserted the tip of my index finger into my slit. I was enormously wet from what we'd done already and was able to lift the finger out and reveal a small pearl of my liquid. Throughout Mark's lovely dick continued to throb and flex. Flaunting my goods and seeing Mark's reaction had made me enormously hot, so hot that I was having a hard time keeping the domineering act together.

"Please, let me kiss you, put my tongue on you?" he begged.

"No, but you may smell me if you want," I instructed. He leaned to within inches of my inferno, and his gentle breath against my remaining pubic hair gave me chills.

"Stand up Mark," I said parting from the window and kneeling in front of him. "Let's show the people what you have."

I resumed jacking him off, refusing to let him go easily, reducing my grip and making the touches so light that they verged on not being touches at all. Mark responded so hungrily, thrusting against my hand again and again to try and gain more friction. When he was clearly past the point of no return, I turned him towards the window and pointed his cock at it.

His first two ropes of cum arced several feet in the air, spraying over the big glass opening, landing high above us and making a loop as the shot died off. I then pointed his big cock right at my tits and stomach and let him go, and go, and go until he was spent.

Now I was the accountant, counting my husband's explosions. He was ordinarily good for only three bursts of ejaculate during our lovemaking, but not tonight. Tonight, eleven full-throttled blasts erupted from his cock before it began to twitch and spray fitfully.

"Do you know what else Miguel did, Baby? I asked.

"No," Mark replied struggling for breath.

"He kissed me after I'd eaten his cum. Stuck his tongue right down my dirty mouth. He kissed me all over again and it made me want him, want him so badly." I wasn't about to tell my husband that he had spat a glob of himself into my face and shared it again with me, or that he had called me a cunt and ordered me to swallow his cum, or that I responded to each of those provocations with whorish need.

Mark didn't reply. Instead he gathered a large throw pillow off of a nearby couch, threw it onto the floor, and leaned me back onto it, kneeling over me and stroking his cock again. I thought he would say something more, but he didn't. He simply kneeled between my legs, and went down on me, extending his tongue into my clit. Now it was my turn to be teased and taunted.

Mark's release gave him the patience to do a first-class job of eating me out. He spent minute after minute kissing my thighs, behind my knees, my ankles, even sucking my toes before returning to the main dish. There he lingered, taking his time to torque me higher and higher until at last I came undone, screaming out and bucking myself into him by gripping the back of his head to force his mouth onto me. It took several minutes for me to come down off that cloud and when I came to fully, the rug was soaked beneath us.

And my husband was once again rock-hard. Years of sex with Mark and he'd always been a one-shot rifle, even though I could have taken much, much more. But not tonight. Tonight hearing that another man had emptied himself into me ignited some primal quest to reassert ownership over my body. The sight of his lovely stiff cock was all I needed to start the fire all over again.

"Please!" I urged needfully. The day and night had taken one impossible turn after another. Nothing seemed real, and yet I knew it was, it had all happened and that it was still happening. All the sexual tension between the two of us, all talk of not giving enough or not receiving enough had burned away and we were so connected that I wanted to wrap myself around him permanently.

"Please what?" Mark asked challengingly.

"Please take me," I responded.

"You mean, please fuck you," Mark said edgily.

"I don't like those words," I protested.

"Yet, you like sucking another man's cock until he fills your mouth with sperm, don't you?" he asked. His tone wasn't malicious in the least. I sensed no jealousy in him, rather, that he was prodding me to recall the event, levering it into saying what he wanted to hear.

"Yes, I did!" I admitted.

"I gave you a choice, didn't I," Mark asked, "No one forced you to call Miguel, or to go to his little hideaway with him, or let him kiss you, or feel you up, did they? You chose all that, didn't you?"

"Yes," I said defiantly. Mark had begun teasing me with his prick, running it up and down my slit, his words and actions paradoxical.

"Yes you did, and you chose to take him into your mouth, didn't you? No one made you, did they?"

"He did, a little. He pushed me down, but I went with it. I gave in because I wanted it," I admitted.

"Yes, that's right. Because you wanted it, didn't you?"

"I did," I answered. Mark penetrated me just slightly, my cunt so wet that there was barely any resistance. Tiny little strokes, just enough to drive me mad, but not even close to bringing me satisfaction.

"You're whole world is bound up in rules Mary," Mark said, teasing me relentlessly. "Can't do this, can't say that, but not this week, not here. This week we're making all new rules and rule one is that I'm married to a hungry, hot little slut who breaks all the rules to get what she wants."

Mark's words inflamed me, tapping some inner wellspring of desire that I either did not or could not touch on my own.

"Fuck me," I ordered hotly.

"Fuck me what?" Mark asked.

"Please! Fuck me please!" I begged shamelessly, feeling for the second time in the day my reservations melting like butter.

"Beg me!" he shouted, his cock entering me ever so slightly more.

"Please Mark! Please baby, I love you! I need it...so badly. Please give it to me, please!" I pleaded.

"Stand up, look out of the window and put your hands on it," he instructed, lifting me and turning me towards it.

He captured me with one hand on the hip, and pulled my thong aside with the other, then reentered me roughly in a single thrust, pushing the breath right out of me. He was hard as rock.

"Mark!" I said, "anyone can see us!" Anyone!" I protested half-heartedly.

"I want them to see you Merr. I hope some guy is sitting in his office, or his hotel room with a pair of binoculars and he sees your outline in the window and focuses in and sees me taking you. He's going to wonder who this gorgeous woman is, her chest covered with my cum, being screwed silly right in front of him."

He throttled me, slowly, methodically, deeply, minute after minute until I was a single raw nerve of aching need.

"Oh, my, oh my, oh myyyy!" I replied, the fire in my loins removing all resistance. "Take me baby. Take me hard. Deeper. Deeeeper. Deeeper. Hard, hard, hard, HARD, HARD YESS, YESSSS, YESSSSS LIKE THAT, LIKE THAT!

Mark's hand flew up and he spanked my bottom harshly. OHHHHH, OHHHHHH, OHHHHH THAT'S IT, THAT'S IT, YESSSS, YESSSS, YESSSSSS!!" I screamed, writhing and shaking atop my husband in one of my best climaxes ever.

Mark stayed rock hard in me as I came down. He dragged his fingertips lightly across my back, legs, breasts and ass, causing little fires to erupt everywhere he went. It did not surprise me that he hadn't cum, but it was a surprise that he had been able to recover so quickly and stay hard.

It felt delicious, and after a brief rest a telltale itch in my pussy told my brain that what it really needed was more of what it had just gotten.

"Are you mad at me baby? I asked, rocking back into him gently. "For what I did with Miguel?"

"No," he said solemnly. "But I know you, and I don't think you've told me everything," he said warningly. You know the conditions--everything!"

"He was a fake," I said dreamily as Mark's hands wrapped around my pelvis and his pace quickened into me again.

"How so?" he asked with almost clinical detachment.

"He was all cute and little-boyish when he was getting me into position to kiss him. Then he kissed me and touched me and teased me into wanting him and when he had me sold on it, and I was... I was... sucking him, he said... all these things... in Spanish...when he was getting off. Called me a whore, a hot slut, screamed for me to eat all his cum, to swallow it all. I had to look it all up, translate what he said," I finished breathlessly, noticing that Mark picked up the pace radically with each revelation.

"He even treated me like one," I admitted.

"How?" Mark asked, his voice edging higher and his thrusts landing more firmly.

"I didn't tell you this earlier. I was afraid. He, oohhhh Goddd this is distracting...

"I told you that he kissed me after he'd cum in my mouth. What I didn't tell you is that he spat some out on my face. Like I was some pig, then cleaned it off me and kissed me again with it! The worst thing Mark...was... that... oh shit... ohhh shitttt!!!"

"Oh my God Mary! Ohhhh, myyyy, Goddd this is so hot. What did you do when he kissed you with it again?"

"I... I went a little crazy. I tongued him all over, his mouth, his chin, even his eyes. That's not all baby, he put his finger in me... back there," I said, "in my... bottom."

SMACK! I felt Mark's right hand clap my left buttcheek so hard that the blow reverberated up my back and down my leg.

"Oh GODDDD!!!!" I screamed out in reply.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, on every thrust into me, he went back and forth across my ass like a jockey flogging his mount towards the finish line.

"Do you know why he did that?" Mark asked, picking up even more steam and jackhammering into me.

"No," I whispered.

"Because you wanted it," he said flatly, "just like I can tell right now that you want to be treated the same way."

"But you're...my husband..." I squeaked, his delicious cock driving me near to insanity.

"Yes, and I'm going to do my job and give you exactly what you need. All of it. I'm going to give you a hot, nasty, dirty, rotten slug of my cock in your little butthole until you go insane," he cried as he continued slapping on every downthrust. It felt so delicious.

"Do IT!" I screamed, "DO IT IF YOU'RE BIG ENOUGH!"

Mark grabbed my hair in his left hand and pushed me up and into the window again. Now I was dead against it, his cum from the first session splayed across my midsection. I felt his fingers lay against my asshole, first one, then two, teasing, not entering.