A Load in Every Hole Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want it, don't you?" he asked me. "You want it again!"

"Ask for it!" Mark muttered hotly. "Ask me to do it!"

"Mark, I don't think I can say it," I replied.

"Say it! Say it! SAYYYY ITTTT!!!" he screamed and continued.

"Tell me to do it! Tell me!" he shouted. "Tell me to fuck your ass!"

I stooped down, jutting my ass towards him. The move caused my face to drag downward across the big window, straight through the mess he'd made of it, straight through his cum. His fingers gathered the liquid off the window and he used it to lube my bottom.

"You want that?" he asked and spanked me.

"YES!!" I screamed.

"You want that?" he repeated, and again spanked me.

"YESSS! YESSS!! YESSSS!" I howled as he roughly penetrated me and twisted his fingers around my sphincter.

SMACK! I both heard and felt as his hand roughed up my ass. "Say it now!" he urged.

"FUCK ME IN THE ASS! FUCK ME, FUCK ME THERE, COME ON, COME ONNN, PUTTT IT INNNN!" I screamed right back. At the last second he pulled his lovely fat cock out of my pussy, levered the tip against my asshole and pushed. It popped in, reluctantly at first, but then with ever increasing speed and depth.

"Ohhhh! OHHHH!!!! OHHHH MARK, I'M GOING... GOING... I CAN'T STOP., OH THIS IS, THIS IS OHHHHHHH!!!!..." I screamed.

Mark grabbed both of my arms with one of his, using them to pull me to him while he fucked me back there. After just a minute I felt the energy leave him entirely before he exploded into my bowels, joining me in an ecstatic, howling climax that drained both of us so completely that we fell to the floor.

"Oh my God! That was fantastic! Just fantastic!" I gushed. "That might have been our best. Oh... my... God!"

We lay together on our backs, Mark naked as the day he was born, me with only a garter belt, hose, a thong and stiletto pumps. He kissed me, ignoring that I was for the second time that day doused in sperm.

After we'd recovered ourselves, he took me in his arms and carried me to the big circular tub in the suite. We filled it and cuddled and talked like newlyweds until we were pickled by the water and barely had strength to make it back to the bed. We both recognized that we had "issues" and that a much more serious talk was in order, but put it off to the morning when we would both be fresh.

Finally, he wrapped a big warm towel around me and lay me on our bed.

I almost slept naked, I was so drained, then remembered all my purchases. I didn't want to waste them, so I snapped up a very dark ruby red full silk teddy and matching thong from the suitcase. Looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that all of the makeup magic the girls had worked in the morning was nearly gone. I looked exactly like I expected--like a woman who had been recently ravaged. But you know, I thought, there's not a thing wrong with that.

"You like?" I asked, framing myself in the doorway of the bathroom.

Mark answered by putting the "do not disturb" sign on our door, kissing me, and whispering, "tomorrow morning." We capsized wordlessly, after that, cuddling front to back.

I reawakened just before falling completely asleep.

"Tell Lisa we're getting a late start tomorrow--breakfast at ten," I said, using one of my last synaptic connections of the night. "She's going to be worried about all this, Mark, and she'll get up early and fret about it until she hears from you.

Please do it, okay?" I asked. "I not even that mad at her, not really. She's just fallen for you. It's an easy enough thing to do. I know. Did you do anything other than that one kiss?" I followed.

"No, just that, and like I say, it took me by surprise," he said sleepily.

I heard his fingers punching out the message and was half asleep when he asked, "Did Miguel follow up with you?"

"Who is this Miguel person you are asking about?" I repeated, invoke his "fuck the memory of him out of you," comment, and he laughed, remembering it.

"I don't know if he's reached out. I've been a little too 'active' to check my phone. Here!" I said tossing it to him. "You know the password."