A Load in Every Hole Ch. 04

Story Info
Mary runs the Show.
31.2k words
4.47
6.5k
11

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 02/27/2024
Created 03/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final installment of "A Load in Every Hole," a redo/tribute to an earlier story of the same name. The first two installments were roundly berated, but the third produced a strong sentiment for a finish, so here we go. It is long—30K words.

Two notes: first, unlike other works I've done in which the storyline or characters tend to drive the action, here the sex itself drives it, and this makes it the most graphic of the stories I've written. Second, the narrator shifts in this story, starting with the husband in part I, moving to the wife in part II, then returning to the husband in parts III and IV.

And yes, this is an interracial piece, so, if that offends you, please find something else more to your liking. Everyone in the story is at least eighteen.

Part One: Arcade Games

(Mark's Story)

"It's your fault," Mary said, casually tossing her shopping bags onto the king-sized bed.

She and my associate Lisa had gone on a "girl's only" shopping trip the morning after she arrived in Vegas. Her reasoning was unstated but apparent: get the "other woman" alone and grill the shit out of her. Only Lisa wasn't the "other woman," just a lonely kid who'd gotten a little tipsy and made a mistake coming on me.

I had no say in Mary's task or how she handled it, so I ate breakfast at a leisurely pace, went through a long workout and returned to our room to answer emails and await the verdict. Our conference had ended the day before with the disastrous bust-out of the client we'd been pursuing, Threxxco. The client rep's suggestion that my wife and associate ought to be offered up as a literal "love offering" to secure the engagement put a stake in the deal's heart, so no business remained to be done in Vegas. Lisa was due to fly back this afternoon while Mary and I were staying through the weekend.

Mary had dressed far sexier than her Fargo self for the shopping/debrief, which was of course quite intentional.

She'd donned a new flowery yellow summer dress so short that if she bent over, she'd be flashing the congregation, a canary-yellow thong, no bra, and a pair of high-heeled sandals that strapped up the calf. Vegas was, as always, brutally hot, but quite frankly that had nothing to do with why she'd dressed up to the nines.

She wanted to send a clear message to Lisa, if you take me on, you'll lose. Regardless of her intentions, the effect on me was the same. I wanted to throw her on the bed and have my way with her, even though we'd just completed a double the night before.

"Okay, I'll bite," I answered, "what's my fault this time?"

"Lisa coming on to you," Mary said firmly.

"Bullshit!" I responded eloquently. "I never encouraged her one iota. Not with a look, a word, nothing. Did she say that? Because if she did, she's covering her own backside!"

"No, she didn't say that" Mary said, "and I didn't say you encouraged her, or that you responded when she made a go at you. You, Don, and Mel work her like a slave, sometimes until seven or eight at night and on weekends. How's she supposed to develop a social life outside the office when she never sees the outside of the office? Hmmm?"

Mary's body language, a hand on one hip and chin held high, brokered no disagreement. Since she had already concluded that I wasn't encouraging Lisa and didn't accept her advances, I decided to call it a win and let her finish her rant.

"Anyway, I think I've got a fix. I'm going to introduce her to Will. You remember Will, from church, Lily's youth director. Good guy, really good looking, highly ethical, same age as Lisa give or take. He'll be a perfect fit."

I said nothing. Will was gay. Mary would figure that out in due course. Perhaps it would happen with some discomfort, perhaps not, but since it left Mary with what she thought of as an ideal solution, who was I to disrupt her daydream? No, I was perfectly satisfied to let that ship run aground under its own steam.

"Come on, Lisa's flight is at 1;25, we've got to get a move on," she urged.

Ten minutes later we were in the SUV and heading towards McCarren (at least I still thought of it as McCarren). We let Lisa out and she gave Mary a big hug and me an awkward, brief handshake until Mary said, "it's okay." Lisa then smiled, gave me a hug, and subtly reached around outside of Mary's view to grab my left ass cheek. Happily, Mary did not see the move.

"Thanks, to both of you," Lisa said pulling away, "I mean it. For defending me last night Mark, and for listening to me this morning Mary, everything really. This whole week has been an eye opener about who you can trust and who you can't."

"Safe travels!" I choked out, afraid to say more.

Three minutes later we left the airport.

"Let's go to the adult movie place." Mary said, "the one we stopped at last night when you were calling Mel. That's where you saw 'me' in a video, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed.

"Well, at least you've got me curious," Mary said guardedly.

Bullshit! I thought. A whole lot more was going on in that pretty noggin' than curiosity. Mary could legitimately pretend she was interested solely in seeing what turned me on, what made me even think about sharing her with a group of young hung studs, but after yesterday and her revelations of what she'd done with Miguel, her interest was anything but academic.

Frankly I didn't care what motivated her. I was looking at the potential resurgence of the woman I'd dated and married but who had become buried over the years, and that made me happy, so I was satisfied to concede her juicy rationalization.

"Okay," I responded, "it's on the way back."

Five minutes later we were in the parking lot, and it was apparent that a heaping helping of Catholic guilt threatened to send Mary running. I could see it in her eyes—they darted from side to side to make sure no one she knew saw her (as if anyone we knew from Fargo would be in the parking lot of an adult arcade at 12;30 p.m. on a Thursday in Vegas), and in her hands which clutched her purse close to her as though it was a personal protective device, and in the crossing and uncrossing of her legs.

"Well, if you want to see the video, it's inside," I jabbed lightly.

"I'm well aware of that, Mark!" she said defensively. "This is all new to me. I've never been in a place like this before! So, you'll just have to give me a second here."

"We don't have to go in you know," I teased, knowing how badly she already wanted to go in.

She stared at me sternly, then opened her door and stepped into the parking lot. I followed suit. The place was an absolute carnival of lust, and I remembered my title for it: Alice through the Looking Glass with Peckers. Miles of neon, garish posters of mostly unclad women and men with cocks too big to be believed, rows of videos, magazines, dildos, butt plugs, lingerie, restraints, whips, clips, the whole nine yards. I could sense Mary's blood pressure rising as we stepped past the double entry doors.

Mary clutched my arm defensively, as if the morality police were about to swoop down and carry her away for a class one impure thought violation.

"Let's go right there. I don't like it here in the middle," she whispered. We walked quickly across the store to the back corner where the word "ARCADE" flashed in hot red neon. Each stall had an interior turn lock, and the first five had been tripped to show "Occupied" in red. Finally with stall #6 we found an empty.

The sounds emanating from booths 1-5 did not put Mary at ease. The raucous sounds of full-tilt sex flowed from the video speakers, welling up underneath the doors, each of which were cut a good inch or so above the ground. That alone would have put my ultra-conservative wife on edge, but the additional sounds of at least a couple of the men grunting as they masturbated made her physically shy away from their doors as we passed.

Room 6 was a bust. A large hole, bound by duct tape all around to smooth out the edges, had been cut in the wall between rooms 4 and 6. The instant I saw it I realized that we were likely just a few seconds away from seeing an agitated cock poke through the wall and, once again, see Mary run screaming from the establishment.

I immediately moved us to room 8, one removed from any other activity.

"Why?" Mary asked, whom I'd justled very abruptly and was unsettled that she had to appear in "public" again.

"Because it had a glory hole," I answered.

Seeing the blank look in her eyes I continued "that's a hole someone cut in the wall between that room and the booth next door. Men put their cocks through them to see if they get lucky. Now, if you'd like, we can go back!" I poked.

"Ewwww!!" Mary said, blanching. She followed me to room 8 without further inquiry, inspecting it for holes in the wall before entering.

Whereupon I earned her second "ewwwww" in less than a minute. "I'm not sitting on that!" she said ogling the single standard-issue red plastic shell chair in the middle of the room. One of the prior occupants had been quite...how should we say it? ...enthusiastic...in his response to the videos. Three long ropes of white crusted residue lay in a diagonal stain across the front half of the chair.

I took several Clorox rags from the dispenser hung under a sign reading "WE'RE NOT YOUR FUCKING MOTHER. CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELF!" and scrubbed until the little white rivers were entirely gone.

"I'm still not sitting on that!" Mary said.

"Okay, how about this? I asked, "I'll sit on it, and you sit on my lap?" I asked patting it dry. "That way you're separated from the surface of the chair.

"I guess so," Mary whispered. She'd been whispering ever since we entered the store, subconsciously hoping to avoid detection by the morality police, I guess.

"What happened to the banshee I met last night?" I whispered back. "Where did she go?"

"This place makes me nervous," she said.

"You want me to go next door and buy some weed?" I jibed. "It's right next door. Very convenient."

"No! No, no, no, no! Maybe later, but not here. Not now. I want a clear head."

"Okay! Okay," I said placing my palms up in the surrender position, surprised to even get a "maybe later," from her. I sat down and Mary lowered herself gingerly onto me in side-saddle position, dangling her legs off the side of my lap.

"I saw four different videos. Do you want to see all of them?" I asked, patting the small of her back to calm her.

"No. I just want to see the one that got you going—whatever that is. Then maybe the one you said looks like me, the one that made you imagine me being with those guys," she said passively. She might have been fooling herself, but she damn sure wasn't fooling me: she was hungry to see it all.

I pulled out an ample supply of cash and fed it to the machine, starting with a $20.

"Lord! It's that expensive?" she asked.

"A dollar gets you about five minutes," I said, "Vegas is expensive on everything. This will give us 100 minutes, which will give you more than enough time to get through what you've said you want to see.

The screen credits rolled up on Episode #1 of A Load in Every Hole.

"That's so filthy," Mary said, "why do they have to use that kind of language?"

"Because it's accurate and it's provocative," I responded neutrally.

"Hmmmphf," she replied, but twisted slightly, "accidentally" grinding her bottom into my hard dick. The intro continued with a blacked-out screen upon which words rolled up, Star Wars style:

You've thought about it, maybe even dreamed about it.

What would it be like if your woman went black? Does she dream about it too? Would she admit it if she did? Would she really do it? Could she handle it? And if she did it, what would it be like for you to watch her fuck three big black hung studs at the same time?

The answer is all here. Beautiful, but otherwise normal white wives and girlfriends turn their bodies, minds, even their souls over to Ty, Zee and Leon. Will they do it, or will they bolt? We show both. Can they handle it? Will they ever go back to their men again and if they do, will they really be the same? The video doesn't lie--you be the judge.

But before we go, let's ask one more question, the one that's already taken up residence in the back of your mind. You're afraid to say it, but it won't go away; would my wife do it? Well, there's only one way to find out...

AJ PRODUCTIONS: (702) 123-4567

The cheap motel bedroom scene appeared for Episode 1, the buxom little blonde lying on the center of the bed. She was obviously anxious, but just as obviously excited, her eyes trained on the door of the "room" to where she knew her lovers would enter. That door opened and closed off scene and one by one Ty, Zee and Leon slowly approached the bed.

I resolved to stay quiet and still, letting Mary's response dictate the action. She was obviously interested in what we were seeing, or she wouldn't have braved the Arcade to begin with, but that didn't mean she was committed to watching it or would be turned on by it.

She was skittish about almost anything sexual these days, yesterday notwithstanding, and this sort of "entertainment," in a public setting was precisely the sort of thing that put her on edge. One wrong move and she would be out the door, never to return, and quite frankly I didn't want that. I sorta liked the new Mary and felt that with a little match and some lighter fluid, we could develop a full-fledged fire.

The three took their places around the young blonde and began their ministrations, gently touching her cheek, her shoulder, her arms, her legs and thighs. Soon her anxiousness disappeared and the young big-titted blonde visibly warmed, moving towards the hands that caressed her, spreading her legs slightly, breathing hard, taking one of Ty's fingers in her mouth as he lightly rubbed it over her lips.

Mary's eyes were fixed onto the screen. I was already hard at the start of the thing, but her muted reaction made me even randier, because Mary was clearly hiding her lust, trying to throttle it back. I'd seen the same thing before when we'd watched porn early in our marriage. It affected her, deeply and quickly, but she couldn't afford to be the good girl and admit that good girls really liked this nasty shit. So, she buried her emotions behind a false mask of serenity until they boiled over and she lost control. I rather liked the process of watching her sexual dam break and the resulting flood.

On screen the three began removing the young blonde's thin negligee and she willfully responded, giving them full access to her naked body. Mary pushed down, just slightly, as the first black fingers tweaked the blonde's huge nipples and clit.

The compelling part was that it was real. The blonde wasn't some professional porn actress or hooker paid to put out so often that sex had become meaningless and sterile. She was, as the rings on the second finger of her left hand indicated, someone's wife and she was clearly doing something she'd never done before.

The blonde moaned audibly for the first time shortly later as Zee planted his face between her legs and nipped at her thighs before stroking her clit with his long pink tongue. Mary stared, unmoving, but her breath gave her away, just the tiniest little moan escaped from her as the big black man went down on the lovely Blonde, while his friends lovingly mauled her large tits.

As Episode 1 played on and the little Blonde began bucking against Zee's fingers and mouth, Mary's breath grew more and more ragged, and she had a much harder time sitting still. She'd become quite careless in her posture and the short yellow skirt rode up far enough that her pussy, barely covered by a thin lacy yellow canary strip of fabric, came into full view. It was all I could do not to plunge my fingers beneath the elastic band and into her gash.

"Can we block that?" she asked me breathlessly looking to the bottom of the door. This was a bigger tell than Mary cared to admit. Mary wasn't worried about the onscreen moans, she was worried about hers and mine, and she knew they were coming. That's what worried her. I wasn't about to block the bottom of the door even if I could. I wanted that guilt to boil over.

"I don't have anything to put there, except maybe my shirt, and I'd rather not. You saw what kind of condition the chair was in," I finished.

"Okay, I guess not," Mary said, and she didn't say anything more. Her eyes returned to the screen.

On the sight of the first big black cock, which happened to be Leon's thick tree trunk, Mary drew in her breath in shock.

"Ohhh...oooohhh my Goddd Mark!" she gushed quietly, grabbing my shoulder with one hand, and my left knee with the other. "That's impossible!" she whispered.

I got two more "Oh my Gods" when Zee and Ty's cocks appeared, and another when the little blonde tried to take Leon's thick shaft into her mouth, only to choke on it quickly.

"Those guys are huge!" Mary whispered conspiratorially.

"Yep," I said, letting the action carry Mary along.

The little blonde, whose pussy Leon strummed like a banjo, was now fully activated and starving for it. It was she who pulled off Ty and Zee's gym shorts, springing their massive dongs into the picture, she who took them in hand, and she who sucked them one by one into her mouth, swirling her tongue around their massive cockheads, then down the shaft to their hairless balls.

Mary was thoroughly entranced, though she tried to hide it. Her eyes were glued to the screen and small signals of lust began to escape her watchful attention. She ran her tongue over her lips wetting them, a not-so-subtle tell that she'd like to be doing exactly what the petite blonde was doing at that moment. The pace of her breath picked up and became more erratic, a subtle signal that her conscious control was losing the battle with her rear-brain's freefall dive into lust.

I felt sure that Mary would be receptive to whatever action I started, but still I waited. I wanted Mary to initiate the action, Mary to admit that this video turned her on, made her want my tongue, my fingers, my cock, to suck me, to fuck me hard, maybe even take it in the ass, because only then would she be committing herself to what she really wanted. I would make her admit that she wanted those three black dicks, make her verbalize it.

The blonde was being eaten, and strummed from the inside, and rubbed, and cocks were now being fed her mouth left and right, and Mary wanted no further interruptions.

Finally, the foreplay was over, and it was time for the little blonde to be fucked silly. The action sequence was simple, straightforward, and effective. Zee knelt between the big titted young woman's legs and, while Leon and Ty held her ankles near her ears, Zee lowered his long cock into her, teasing her slit and clit until she begged for him to finish.

He forced her to scream out that she wanted his big black dick, that she wanted all their big black dicks. This sequence was incredibly compelling to Mary, I could see it on her face. The young blonde was hot as a pistol, but still held a reserve she had to overcome. You could hear the conflict and anxiety in her voice, even after she screamed for Zee to "fuck me, fuck meeee!!"

They laid her off the side of the bed so that her head lolled off it, chin side up. Ty stood beside the bed over her and slowly introduced his massive shaft down the blonde's throat while Zee fucked her, and Leon continued mashing her enormous boobs. The little blonde was quite literally out of her mind, bucking against Zee and squealing muffled little pips through Ty's cock.

123456...9