A Load in Every Hole Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Mary's dam broke. She reached through her top and grasped her left tit with her right hand and tweaked her nipple, her bottom mechanically grinding against my hard cock, dipping and bobbing in search of greater stimulation.

Onscreen, the little blonde was screaming through Ty's dick in her first orgasm, but it would by far not be her last. She then mounted Leon cowgirl style, forcing the tree trunk into her cunt, stretching her pussy lips so tightly they looked like rubber bands. She came immediately upon that insertion, came again just a few minutes later, and a fourth time when Ty squirted a quarter-bottle of lubricant into the crack of her ass and entered her from behind.

"No! No way!" Mary said. "That cannot happen. He's going to break her in half with that thing, that would hurt like crazy!"

"Let's see," I urged, and Mary's eyes never wavered from the precise entry point of Ty's 10" rod into the little blonde's butthole. The blonde let out a ragged wail, half pain, half pleasure, before collapsing onto Leon. Ty pulled her back upright by the hair of her head. Mary watched as Ty slowly worked more and more of his black Anaconda into the little blonde's butt until she went from tolerating it to demanding it, her eyes lazy and unfocused.

"Can you touch me?" Mary asked.

"Of course," I said, but you probably want to keep quiet."

I didn't care if Mary screamed her head off. In fact, I wanted her to. I wanted her to go off like a string of firecrackers howling and screaming at the top of her lungs, but knew that the best way to achieve that was for her to continue suppressing her desire, to bring to mind the Catholic guilt, the shame, the thought that good girls don't have orgasms watching buff black studs anally assault another woman, until the sensations from her body overruled her conscious mind.

I reached past her top and teased her right nipple. I knew it wasn't what she wanted, but again wanted her to plainly ask for what she wanted.

"Bottom please!" she whispered.

"Ohhh!" I answered, feigning ignorance.

"You want me to play with your pussy while you watch all those black guys fuck her silly?" I asked.

"Shhhhh!" Mary said severely.

"I asked, do you want me to play with your pussy while you watch those black guys fuck her silly?" I repeated.

Mary looked at me angrily, but grabbed my hand and slipped my fingers into her snatch. She was already sloppy wet, without a single touch, a testament to how much all this affected her. I ran my fingers up and down her crevice, stopping at the top to focus on her clit.

"Let's turn the chair!" she said and stood up slightly. I reoriented the chair so that it pointed straight at the screen and sat back down. Mary flipped the short skirt up so that it rested on her back, and I was now in touch with her hot flesh. Instead of sitting side-saddle, she put one knee on each side of the chair, spreading her legs widely.

I was in heaven. Her deep nearly naked ass crack wrapped itself half-way around my hard cock and caressed it, as she gyrated slowly up and down on me. She pushed my fingers into her slit again and running them up and down it.

She was no longer conscious of her noise; her tiny grunts became much larger grunts as I stroked her hot button and ground my cock against her ass. Thinking ahead, I teased and delayed her climax, pushing it off until it jived with the precise moment of the action on the screen I wanted to match.

Only a minute and a half of episode one was left to go, and the three studs pulled the buxom little blonde off the bed and put her on her knees. There wasn't an ounce of resistance left in her. She was cock drunk, so wasted by the orgasms they'd given her that she would willingly do anything they wanted. She waited with her head back, mouth open, a willing receptacle.

Just before Zee kicked off, I bore down on Mary's clit, stroking it hard, rubbing it three fingers across, even slapping it vigorously to bring blood to the surface and heighten her orgasm. As the first rope of Zee's cum struck the little blonde's face and cascaded down across her sharp chin, Mary went off, moaning and groaning, rocking back and forth on me in the vain effort to grind my cock against her.

"Dirty!" Mary whispered, "oooohhhh, that's so dirty what they're doing to her!" I tweaked, finger fucked, and plunged two, then three fingers into Mary's gash, extending her orgasm as the three amigos took turns grabbing the buxom little blonde by the hair taking aim into her mouth and onto her face.

Finally, the actors on screen were spent and so was Mary, but my dick remained tungsten.

"That was so dirty Mark, just...ohhhh!" Mary cooed as she rubbed my arms and continued rocking across my lap. She rose and turned around, going full cowgirl on me, the smell of her hot wet pussy pungent in the air.

"You're still so hard," she purred, rubbing her thinly clad cunt up and down the front of my pants.

"I wish we could do something about that," she murmured.

"Of course, you can," I answered. There's no one in here but us two. We can do whatever we want. You heard the other guys jacking off as we came down the hall, it's just what goes on here. It's expected."

"No! We'd make too much noise!" she whispered conspiratorially.

"Says the woman who just finished screaming through a minute long climax," I replied. Mary looked at the bottom of the door self-consciously.

I went for broke. "I have an idea," I said stroking her clit lightly. "Did you like last night?" I asked.

"You know I did," she said sheepishly.

"No, did you like where I ended up?" I asked, caressing her perfect bottom gently.

"Yes," Mary whispered.

"Then let me go get some lubricant and we'll start up the episode with the girl who looks like you. I'll take off my pants and you can sit just like you did during the end of that first one. If you want, I'll go inside you, wherever you want, front or back. If you don't want, I won't. Either way, you're in control."

Mary looked at the bottom of the door again self-consciously.

"Okay," she whispered.

"I'll be right back," I said recapturing the momentum, "lock the door behind me!"

I stood to open the door and go procure the lubricant, then thought again.

"Give me your thong," I said.

"What? Are you crazy? NO?!" Mary replied laughing.

"Give me your thong and lock the door. No one will know but me, but when I come back, I want you to be ready to rock and it'll turn me on to know you're sitting here with no underwear, top or bottom. Promise you'll play with yourself—keep it hot."

Mary nodded "no," but laid back on the chair, tilted her bum up, and sensuously dipped her fingers under the elastic band and pulled the thong down past her knees, then over the strappy sandals before handing it to me.

"You're a naughty boy Mark Terry," she whispered.

I kissed her lightly on the cheek, stuffed the thong in my pocket and said, "you haven't seen the half of it." It was already sopping wet in the crotch.

"Remember, to lock the door, I don't want any birds trying to light in my nest." She laughed again and said, "don't worry, it'll get locked."

I nearly ran to the counter, grabbing the "highly recommended" lubricant and caring not one whit that it was probably overpriced by double. The check out clerk looked at me knowingly, understanding that I'd just come from one of the booths and was going back.

"Remember, I'm not your mother," he said with a wry smile, "clean up." I answered with a thumbs up.

It took several knocks and multiple assurances that it really was me before Mary opened the door. I slid in and double locked it behind me, dropped my pants and boxers and sat down on the chair.

Mary was in no mood to waste time. She flipped up her dress, plopped down on my lap, arranged my cock so that it protruded up between her legs next to her clit, and started the next episode.

We selected episode 48 and when Faux Mary hit the screen for the first time, Mary said "Oh my God!!! It is me! She's... she must be some long-lost cousin or something, she looks exactly like me! No wonder you thought...!"

We watched the introduction and once again the "hook" was that Faux Mary was both married and an absolute amateur who was doing all this voluntarily. She was simply someone else's wife who probably wouldn't in her right mind have thought to do anything like she was about to do, but for the encouragement of her husband.

But faux Mary's approach was quite different from the petite Blonde's. Where the blonde was wholly satisfied to let the men dominate her, faux Mary had her own opinion about what she wanted.

Just as before, there was an extensive build up period in which the three studs took their time tuning faux Mary up, kissing her, teasing her, touching her until she reached the boiling point and begged the men to take her. Unlike the blonde, who laid back and just enjoyed it, Faux Mary took over, dropping to her knees of her own accord, turning Ty around, spanking him lustily and sticking her tongue straight into his ass.

"Oh, that's filthy!" Mary said, "how can she do that?" I observed her carefully. Her words professed offense, but Mary's breathing, the intensity in her eyes, and the profuse wetness of her cunt said something else entirely.

Mary and I watched as Faux Mary fucked the life out of the three black studs, initiating the action, telling them what to do, how to do it, that they shouldn't stop doing it, and that they should spank her and fuck her harder.

It was not hard to envision my very strong-willed wife doing the exact same dirty, nasty, sexy things. Faux Mary invited her body to be used and abused in virtually every way imaginable and soon my Mary was rutting up and down against my naked cock covering it with her slickness. I squeezed a huge glob of lube onto the top of my cock, spread it around, then slipped into her. The moment my cock seated in her pussy Mary wailed out her next climax, writhing back and forth against me. Even so, she clearly wasn't done yet.

I used the timing of the video to create symmetry. Everything happening to Faux Mary started happening to my Mary. When Leon's massive black dickhead penetrated Faux Mary's behind for the first time, I withdrew from her pussy, squirted an ample load of lube down the crack of her ass and did the same, to the exact same effect: both Marys jerked back and into their suitors, pushing down to press their cocks further into their behinds.

In short order, Leon was buried in Faux Mary's bottom, and I was in my wife's. He drove Faux Mary up against the headboard with each thrust, gripping her hair and bending her head back, riding her like a horse. Though Mary was on top of me, I did the same, grabbing her lustrous brown hair and pulling it backwards until her back arced and I could feel the leverage as she pounded into me. For every slap Leon gave Faux Mary, I gave my Mary one just as hard.

Mary reacted just like her screen twin, leaning backward to give me better access, then, grunting like a pig, rutting against my dick and forcing it deeper and deeper into her hot bunghole until all seven inches were buried in her.

"Now!" I said slapping her right asscheek and lifting her off me, "tell me Mary, tell me what you want!"

Mary nodded "no," but kept her legs pumping up and down so that her sphincter rose and fell on my cock.

"Tell me!" I said, giving her a sharp spank then grabbing her arms and pinning them behind her back. "Give it to me Mary! Give it all to me!" I yelled. She slammed herself down upon me, again and again, impaling herself until I was buried to the hilt over and over.

"NOW, QUIT TRYING TO HIDE IT!" I yelled, "TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!"

Mary was vibrating on me now, with short jerky movements accompanying her thrusts as wave after wave of pleasure rolled over her. I reached around to thrust my middle two fingers deep into her pussy and worked them hard, up and down, landing against her clit, my fingers feeling my cock through the thin membrane separating the two.

"SHUUTTTT UPPPPP!!1 SHUUTTT UPPPP!!!!" she screamed, but as I continued pounding on her bottom and pulling against her clit she finally admitted "COOOOCKKKK, BIGGG, BIGGG, COCCKKK! CUMMINGGGG, CUMMMMMINNNGGGGGGG, CUMMINGGGG GOODDDAMNNITTT, I'M CUMMINGGGGG MAAARRRRKKK!!!" Mary screamed as I slammed her glorious ass up and down on my cock using my grip on her puss and elbows as leverage. Her climax went on and on, taking me right along with her so forcefully that I bit her back and neck leaving a trail of red marks. Mary screamed so loudly that even I felt self-conscious.

I removed my free hand from her pussy and pushed it into her mouth to stifle her screams as I came down from my own cum. As Faux Mary spanked Leon into spunking her ass full of his jizz, I finished jetting my own load into Mary's hot behind.

I thought we were done, but I was wrong. Mary's dress had slipped down off her shoulders and onto her elbows, revealing her lovely tits. From an instinct whose origin I could not identify, I began mauling and spanking them lightly just like the men on screen had done Faux Mary's.

It poured gasoline onto a dying flame, and it burst back into life. Mary arched her back again, screamed "STAY HARDDD!!!" and thrust herself down on me repeatedly. I was spent, but remained mostly hard, something I did not ordinarily do. In no time the combination of my abuse of her shapely tits and my tumescent rod sent Mary shivering and shaking through another quieter orgasm that so destabilized her that she nearly ended up in the floor.

We kissed, caught our breath, cleaned up, and exited room 8 of the Arcade to the surprising sound of polite golf applause from a small crowd that had gathered nearby. They had clearly been hovering just outside our cubicle to hear the action. Mary turned beet red, yanked my hand, and made a beeline for the door.

But Mary's pretext for watching the porn was now blown away by her reaction to it. Mary hadn't given one good shit whether I'd fantasized about watching her taking on three studs because I was watching a movie of a woman who looked like her do it. She was fantasizing about taking on three studs by watching her doppelgänger do the same and she was the one who had, in the height of her ecstasy, blurted out what she wanted.

Whether it would go further than mere fantasy role play, time would tell.

Part Two: Pool Games

(Mary's Story)

I had a lot to process, which was fine. Mark said processing was what I was best at, and maybe he was right. Well, okay, I defy anyone to tell me that a week like the one I've had wouldn't set you to thinking. And my first thought after this afternoon was my God, what am I doing?

Megan had been buzzing me non-stop since I landed begging for updates but being in the here and now with Mark had ended my desire to share with her. This was our time, our business, and our decisions, whatever we decided to do with it, and I wanted to keep them to ourselves.

She was hurt, of course, when I told her to quit prying. She wasn't truly hurt, of course. She was just pissed at being cut out of a free "humans I know are doing porn" dialogue and feigned hurt. I knew her too well for the fake to be effective. She would recover just fine.

We returned to the hotel and cleaned up. Even after having sex in the Arcade, we were still on edge in the shower, touching and soaping one another in key parts, working ourselves back up, though nothing more came of it. Mark made dinner reservations and signed us up for one of the comedy revues.

I spent quite a lot of time in the shower alone, pushing Mark out the door when he got too frisky. The hot water felt comforting and cleansing. At first, it felt like sin I was washing away, both from yesterday and today, and my mind ran down the pathway of guilt, reasoning that it wouldn't wash off with water. Then it hit me: You're thinking like your mother taught you to think, the way her mother taught her to think.

Was it really a sin when I wasn't being unfaithful to Mark in the least? Mark not only knew about Miguel, but he had also encouraged me to be with him and reveled in it when I told him what had happened. And of course, Mark led me to the porn arcade in the first place. My God those movies! I thought, touching myself between the legs. I was still reeling from what we'd done in public and shaking my head at our brazenness.

Then I realized, what Mark wants shouldn't make all the difference. You're an adult, it's up to you to decide what you want. I thought and thought some more. Could I ever bring myself to have sex with total strangers in front of Mark, even if he wanted it? To be filmed having sex? With three total strangers, three black, hung strangers? My initial thought was no way! But my mind kept rotating back to the possibility as if magnetized to it.

One truth was clear; play acting about it was fun. I'd had glorious climaxes, the best in years at the Arcade. Sex with Miguel and last night with Mark had been atomic.

Still, good sex, even rock-your-world sex wasn't the end all and be all. If I said "yes" to the proposition would Mark suddenly get cold feet and say "no?" Or would he go through with it, watch it all unfold, then blame me for being a slut? And the worst scenario—the one that surprised me in its persistence, what if I liked it so much that I couldn't put it down? What if this was the start of something rather than the finish of it? I was totally out of control in the Arcade just watching a video. How would I react if I ever had the real flesh and blood thing?

Sitting in the shower and noodling wasn't going to bring answers, so I dried off toweled up and headed into the room.

We gathered our things and headed to the pool. I knew I needed more time, so I brought some magazines I'd from the airport and the latest Steven King novel to either read or provide cover.

I chose the skimpiest of the bikini's I'd hurriedly bought that morning with Lisa and checked my look in the mirror. I no longer felt the defensive need to look sexy, it was clear that Lisa and Mark had done nothing, and that she presented no threat, at least not a threat that couldn't be handled.

Still, I wanted to look sexy, not just for Mark, but the admiring looks in the mall and, on my flight, hadn't hurt my ego one bit. Vegas was full of swimwear shops, and I had my pick. I tried them on in front of Lisa and wasn't ashamed that she faced tough competition were she ever to change her mind and go after Mark again.

And I did look damned good. I preened in the mirror, presenting my buns, a side view, then the front, tying and re-tying the tiny little strips of fabric in a vain attempt to obtain more coverage than the fabric could provide. I hadn't inspected the backside of the little neon blue bikini very carefully in the store, or of any of them for that matter, and Lord, styles had changed. The stretchy fabric covered perhaps a third of my ass. Maybe.

But it was a very good-looking ass, I had to admit. Toned, well-muscled with a nice plum shape and a deep crevice. Mark always said it was my best feature. I wasn't egotistical about my looks, I never had been, but at 42, every woman begins to wonder a bit, and it didn't hurt to hear that the constant work I'd done in the gym had paid off. I pulled on a tight dark navy t-shirt, workout shorts and a pair of sandals. Mark was cleaning up his incoming email on the bed, reminding me that I needed to do the same and check in at the office. I threw my small laptop into the oversized pool bag I'd packed along with some sunscreen.

123456...9