All Comments on 'A Loaded Proposal Ch. 02'

by Jayrob89

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Everyone involved, going out of their way to ruin their lives, marriages and even the potential offspring.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I only read down to the 2nd and 3rd conditions and stopped there. This story could have gone in a number of wonderful and erotic directions, but alas.

1 🌟 for a complete lack of empathy on the part of our author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"Whether you choose to breastfeed your baby or not is up to you--if you care about your baby you will"

Are you actually serious with this crap?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a good premise fraught with so ,Uchiha more than incestuous sex. . . And a great story too.

Conditions on all parts give everyone a sense of control and walk-away sex, post conception, is viable for those that are sexual. The spouses, however, will have to deal with this as they see fit.

It is not up to readers to decide what constitutes a good incestuous story. If you do not like incest, DON'T READ OFFERINGS IN THIS SECTION. There are lots of other categories within Literotica.com from which to get your eroticism without demeaning comments to those giving us a little something to read.

ThorlolThorlolover 2 years ago

Wow, he sure is an asshole isnt he? He demands a emotional connection like he doesnt care about their marriage and also demands to fuck her even after conception? So I guess that Kyle is a closet cuck or why would they agree to this shit? Sarah fucking a stranger would be a better deal, no forced emotional connection and no asshole who will want to also play daddy for the unborn child. It wasnt enough that they have to endure her fucking someone else for a child but he takes steps to emasculate him further. Part 1 was agreeable, part 2 was bullshit.

KumakunshuKumakunshuover 2 years ago

I agree whole heartedly with Thorlol as I 'me one of those sperm donor's in which a story like this hits a little to close to home. At least it wasn't with a family member in my case. I did this favor for my best friends and it helped that my brother is a lawyer with a speciality in family law.

KumakunshuKumakunshuover 2 years ago

By the by friends, my first post on this thread was by Anonymous (It was the first post of this thread). I like to take responsibility for my posts, and so I give you my apologies for messing up my by-line.

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

I like the story. AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJayrob89@Jayrob89
I’ve been reading stories here for years, and recently decided to put some skin in the game…

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES