A Loaded Proposal Ch. 04

Story Info
First Night at Eight Months.
7k words
4.54
20.1k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayrob89
Jayrob89
52 Followers

Chapter Four

Two long months later, we finally got the call from Sarah. She was pregnant and had just returned from her first prenatal visit with the doctor. Everything seemed as fine as it could be at that point. She promised she would keep in touch and let us know how everything was going. After that, I noticed that she posted a picture on Facebook every Sunday, in the same profile pose, wearing various stunning sundresses, to catalog her changing shape. As the weeks went by, and her breasts and belly visibly grew, my anticipation for my eight-month visit also grew. I made plans to be out of work the first weekend in March to fly down to Oklahoma. I had reserved a room at a hotel in another town over an hour away, to make sure that if we went out, nobody she knew would see us.

The day of my flight finally came. I only brought a small carryon bag with two changes of clothes in it and other essentials, along with a bottle of cocoa butter lotion--specifically designed for growing bellies, and it smelled amazing too, like cookies baking in the oven. The flight that Friday morning was uneventful, just under two hours long. I got in, picked up my rental car, a compact luxury model I had splurged on. Who am I kidding? This whole trip was a splurge! After that, I made my way to Sarah, who lived two hours away from the airport.

I had texted her when I was leaving, so she was sitting on the front steps outside, all ready to go, when I arrived at their house. I quickly got out and went up to meet her. Taking her hands to help her up, I quickly noticed her pregnant form, so so beautiful. I had the quick urge to run my hands all over her right there, but I contented myself with a quick embrace before taking her bag, wrapping one arm around her, and escorting her to the car.

We drove the hour to the hotel. It was great that we had that time to catch up on each other's lives, as we hadn't talked a lot in the past eight months. She shared how her changing body and feelings had resulted in an extremely increased libido starting in her second trimester. She said Kyle and her went at it at least once a day, sometimes more often, but he'd lost his interest earlier that week. Probably because of what he thought I would be doing with her, I thought.

When we reached the hotel--you guessed it, unnecessarily fancy--I pulled up front to drop her off, parked the car, and brought our two bags with us as we stepped inside. I had asked her to pack nice clothes so that we could play the part of a couple enjoying our last getaway before the baby arrived. I was impressed so far by her choice--a stunning black maternity dress that flowed all the way down to her ankles, showing just the right amount of her increased cleavage. Even under her light jacket, she was a beautiful sight.

We approached the counter, where a smartly dressed gentleman in a three-piece suit welcomed us. "Welcome Lady and Gentleman. My name is Mark. I assume you have a reservation?"

"We do indeed, sir. Last name Peters, first name Steven." I answered happily.

"Very good. One moment please," he said, as he worked to bring up our reservation. "Looks like we have you staying in our honeymoon suite, but..." he trailed off, looked at Sarah's advanced state of pregnancy.

"Yes. It's more of a babymoon, so to speak. I had spoken personally with your manager, whose name was David. He assured me that it would be more than acceptable to receive the honeymoon suite, especially as it hadn't yet been booked at that time." I explained calmly.

"Yes...ok," "he hesitated, clicking on his computer some more. "Yes, now I see, David did add a note on the reservation personally. Thank you for clarifying that. I'll have you ready in one moment, if I could just see some ID, please?"

I already had my driver's license out and ready to hand to him. After a few more moments, I had signed the paper where he indicated. "And, would the couple like one key or two keys?" Mark asked.

"One key will be sufficient," I stated confidently. I'm not sure if Sarah's even in a fit state to go off somewhere on her own if she wanted to.

"Very good, sir. Here you are, Room number 721. The elevators are to your right, up to the seventh floor, out the elevators to your left, and all the way down the hall at the end. If you have any further questions or requests, please don't hesitate to ask. Enjoy your stay." Mark ended with a huge smile. I would be sure to give him a tip later, and an excellent review.

I handed Sarah the room card key, picked up our bags again and walked with Sarah to the elevators. I gestured, allowing her to push the appropriate buttons. After what seemed like mere moments of quiet anticipation, we were standing in front of our door. Sarah reached out to scan the card to the reader on the door. It clicked green and I stepped forward to pull the handle down, open the door, and allow Sarah to enter. I clicked on the entryway light, quickly set the bags down and stayed at Sarah's side. I already knew what to expect; I just wanted to see the reaction on Sarah's face as she took it all in. I wasn't disappointed.

She took a few steps in, then stopped, in shock or what, I don't know. I had no idea what she had been expecting, and I hadn't shared any of the details with her either. She stood there, her mouth slightly open, trying to take in the room. Then she took a few more steps forward to see more in detail, then stopped again. A few moments later, I noticed a small tear running down her face.

The room was spacious, to say the least. In the far corner was one of those huge artificial fireplaces, currently turned on and bathing the suite in color. Mounted on the wall above the fireplace was a flat screen television, at least 54 inches. Facing the fireplace and television was a large, comfortable looking sectional couch with a coffee table in front. Behind the couch was a mini fridge. To our right was a short hallway leading to the bedroom and adjoining bathroom. Between the hallway and the mini fridge sat a small dining table and two cushioned chairs. Upon the table was large metal bucket filled with ice, which held a large green bottle.

She looked at that and turned to me. "But I can't..." she began, holding her large, pregnant belly.

"Ah, yes. Why don't you give it a closer look?" I asked, barely containing a grin.

She stepped closer, picked it up and read the label, confirming that it was one of her all-time favorite drinks:

"Sparkling grape juice! But, how did you know?" She asked confused, but excited.

"I've been getting what information I could, both from Lucy and Kyle. He was happy enough to help me make this the best weekend I could for you. Have you looked at the cabinet and shelf on the far wall yet?" I asked.

She gave me a curious look before turning off the fireplace and then inspecting the shelves and cabinets. The cabinets contained various snacks, including some of her favorites: Snickers bars, Cheez-Its, and Tropical Skittles. The shelves were filled with a wide variety of board games and card games, as well as some of her favorite movies, including Pride and Prejudice and Galaxy Quest.

She turned back to me, tears now streaming down her joyful face. Yet, her joy was mixed with confusion. "This whole time, I thought you would just want to..." She looked to the bedroom. "You know..." she ended, uncertainly and a little embarrassed. She looked down at her feet. "Is it that you don't think I'm attractive anymore?" She asked timidly.

I quickly approached her. She jumped back a step just before I threw my arms up to embrace her. She must have been scared of my sudden reaction. I rested my chin on her head as we embraced warmly. "My dear Sarah," I began, pulling back to look into her shining eyes, "What an absolutely ludicrous thing to say! As if anyone on the planet could think you are unattractive, either now or before your pregnancy."

"But, but..." she stammered, trying to find the words in her confusion. "Eight months ago, you made your conditions in response to our request. You made it seem like all you would want is to have sex with me. And those three days together seemed to confirm it..." She trailed off, still just as confused, still crying, tears of joy or sadness, or both, I didn't know.

"Sarah, we were fucking to get you pregnant, remember?" I asked, trying not to sound too forceful in getting my point across. "I cared just as much for you then as I do now."

"But, you haven't called, or texted me, or anything since then." She pointed out.

"Yes, I apologize now for the way I had things work out. It was all for this surprise, you know. This weekend is all about you, as will be our weekend together later this year. Whatever you want to do together, that's what we'll do. Do you understand now, Sarah?" I asked, holding her hands between us.

In response, she brought a hand to my face, pulling me down to hers for a kiss, wet from her tears. "Does that mean you will still have sex with me?" She asked in that low, husky voice of hers. "Because, I've been about as horny as I ever have this past week," she shared, completely unashamed.

"Yes, Sarah, if you want to, I will make sweet, sweet love to you and your gorgeous, maternal body. But you must remember one thing," I paused, making sure I had her complete attention. "I am not your husband, and you are not my wife. I am your brother-in-law, and I will be your friend for the rest of your life if you would like. I love Lucy, and you love Kyle, and we will not ruin our marriages. Whatever sexual activity occurs this weekend, and in seven months from now, stays with us, and will not continue afterwards."

"Yes, I understand, Steven. And I love you even more because of it. You care for me so much" She pulled me in for another kiss, and this time, I let it continue for as long as she wanted. I was hers, completely, and I would enjoy it, immensely.

_____

Despite Sarah's alleged horniness, she decided we should play a few board games before heading down to the restaurant for dinner. She still wore her black dress, matched with simple black pumps. Eight months pregnant, she was stunning, and I wasn't the only one who thought so. I noticed several men, and even some women, staring at several points during the evening. I thought at first that she was oblivious to the attention, but once I saw a small smile form on her face, I realized she was already used to the extra attention. She knew the sexiness she exuded, and she loved it.

As we sat waiting for our dinner entrees--salmon and rice for her, Cajun shrimp pasta for me--we continued our conversation from earlier.

"So, if it's not too forward of me to ask, how much have you grown during your pregnancy?" I asked. I hadn't earlier in our room, because I couldn't decide if I should.

"Not forward at all. At my weekly appointment on Tuesday, I weighed 185 pounds, about 35 pounds up from before the pregnancy. The doctor says it's one of the healthiest pregnancies she's ever seen, and estimates I will deliver fairly close to the due date in four weeks," She paused before adding, "And my bra size is a comfortable 38-E, about 2 cups up from before." She looked past me and rushed to clear her empty salad plate. I assumed our waiter was coming with our plates, so I did likewise with my empty soup bowl. So far, this dinner had been one of the best I could remember, and I wasn't expecting anything to change. As the waiter set my large plate of pasta before me, I knew I would be saving some for later this weekend.

"There's no way I'm gonna eat all of this tonight," I shared. "Would you like to try a bite?"

"Only if you try a bite of mine," she replied with a smile.

After we had finished what we could, we decided to order dessert to go, all five varieties, and we took them back to the room, along with my leftovers. After I had stored them in the mini fridge I asked teasingly, "What would Milady like to do next? Not too tired, is she?"

"Not tired at all. I think I'm gonna change into something more comfortable. Why don't you pick a movie for us to watch?" She asked as she rolled her overnight bag down the short hall and into the room, closing the door behind her. I decided I would change as well. Taking off my jeans and button up shirt, I quickly replaced them with sweatpants and a t-shirt. I didn't want to be presumptuous by leaving my bag outside the bedroom. I was, after all, leaving everything up to her. I went over to the shelf to pick up a movie--Pride and Prejudice, her all-time favorite, or so I was told, one of the more recent versions with Keira Knightley. I'd seen it a few times myself, with Lucy, and had read it and a few other Jane Austen novels. They were at least a bit instructive in crafting myself into a better gentleman.

I had already inserted the dvd into the player, turned the television on, and was sitting on the couch, when I heard the bedroom door open. I fought the urge to turn and look, still not wanting to make her feel pressured into sex by any means. Maybe I was just overthinking everything. If she was really making all the decisions about what we would do, should I worry about what I do?

My thoughts were interrupted as she walked--more like waddled--around the couch and sat down carefully next to me. I couldn't tell if I was relieved or disappointed that she had changed into stretchy pajama pants and an XXL t-shirt featuring Freddie Mercury dancing with a microphone.

"No way! You're a Queen fan? Or is that Kyle's shirt?" I asked, genuinely interested, as they were in my top 5 favorite bands.

"Well, it is Kyle's shirt, and I wasn't too familiar with them before we met, but I have since been introduced to probably all of their music. I mean, really, who isn't a fan of Queen?"

"Good point. Favorite song on the count of three?" I asked. She nodded, so I counted down, "One, Two, Three:

"Fat-Bottomed Girls"

"One Vision"

We both looked at each other. "One Vision," she thought aloud, "That's that upbeat song with the creepy beginning, right?"

"Yeah. I guess I can't say I have one all-time favorite song of theirs--it seems to change with the day." I paused. "So...Fat-Bottomed Girls, huh?" I asked with a grin.

She blushed in embarrassment. "Yeah, you probably think it's super weird for a woman to like that song, but I like the beat and the overall mood it sets, along with the lyrics..." she trailed off, still a little embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed. That's one of the things I appreciate about you, Sarah. You like the things you like. You shouldn't care what anyone else thinks about it." I patted her left knee to show my encouragement.

"Well, since you insist," she said with a seductive tone, putting her left hand on my crotch, "This is one of the things I really like right now."

I couldn't help the immediate hardening response of my cock, gradually growing until it was fully erect, just from one firm touch.

Ok, I admit it. The overall atmosphere was still incredibly sexy. "Would you like to be in control?" I asked softly.

She bit her lip softly, closed her eyes and nodded. "Mm-hmm," she whispered excitedly.

"Do I have your permission to touch you where and when I want?" I asked, hoping to avoid any misunderstandings later.

"Always," she replied, shivering in anticipation as she stood up, taking off her shirt and pajama pants. Underneath, she wore teal colored lingerie. I didn't know the technical names for lingerie, but this piece looked like a one-piece swimsuit. It had a semi-transparent lace pattern and showed a good amount of cleavage in a V-neck cut. It displayed the curves of her breasts and bump perfectly, and it was transparent enough that I could see the drastic darkening of her once rosy pink areolae, now a deep pink shade. When she saw me admiring her, she slowly turned around until she faced me again. I admired her ass, but I had to admit I was more interested in her breasts and belly.

She gently knelt in front of me with a grace that surprised me for her condition. She pulled my shirt off and started on my sweatpants, but that required me to stand up. I did and she decided to pull them down, along with my briefs. I stepped out of them before she pushed me--playfully, yet firmly--back down onto the couch. She immediately ran her hands up and down my legs, slowly approaching my center. She gazed lovingly at my penis as it pointed up at her, throbbing with excitement along to my pulse. She ran her fingers gently along the length of it, continuing to go up and down and around with one hand as she fondled my balls with the other.

She continued to do this as she slowly lowered her mouth to my shaft, gently licking around the head a few times before engulfing the whole thing with her mouth. She bobbed up and down before she moved her tongue along the side, all within her mouth. Next she took me mostly out of her mouth, not to stop, but to gently nibble parts of my head before bringing me back in again, this time lightly using her teeth. With all her movement, I could just barely reach to feel her breasts under the teal lace.

"I'm not...gonna last much longer, Sarah," I said with a huge effort.

She locked eyes with me, still continuing to go up and down, up and down, still one of the most sexy sights I've ever seen. Suddenly she tickled my balls and hummed around my cock, creating vibrations that took me to the edge and over.

"I'm cumming," I said loudly, still surprised she had kept going. She kept hold of my ass and held my dick most of the way in her mouth as I orgasmed and shot cum down her throat, five pulses in all. When it was clear I was done, she removed me from her mouth and wiped the excess saliva from her mouth and chin.

Suddenly, she burped, which then caused her to blush furiously. Quickly, she temporized, "Must have been all of that extra air I swallowed," followed by, "Wow, I'm hungry."

While she busied herself by pouring some juice into two glasses and getting a box of Cheez-Its and a Snickers, I pulled up my pants and excused myself to the bathroom to wipe off the extra saliva that lovingly coated my dick. Thinking back on the last few minutes, I decided that was by far the best blowjob I had ever received. Crazy what hormones can do to a woman, huh?

I returned to the couch to find that she had replaced the dvd I had selected with Undercover Brother. It had been over 20 years since the movie first came out, and many might call the movie racist, but I still find its satirical humor to be on point. As I sat down, she explained, "Romantic movies always make me cry nowadays. I wanted a funny movie instead." She paused to take a gulp of her drink. Handing me mine, she said, "Here's yours. And I'll put the snacks on the coffee table in case you want any."

"Do you want me to turn on the fireplace?" I asked her. I had just realized she might have been cold. It was still March after all.

"No, only if you need it on. Being pregnant, I'm almost always too warm, so it's just about perfect right now. That's why I turned it off earlier." She replied. She placed her hand on my thigh and added, "Thank you for being so considerate."

"It's my pleasure. And thank you for sucking my cock, and for taking my cum. I'm not sorry to say that was the best blow job I've ever received."

She smiled and replied, "I'm glad you enjoyed it, Steven. I enjoyed giving it to you; you have such a beautiful cock," she commented as she picked up the remote to start the movie.

As the ridiculous opening to the movie started, I took a handful of the Cheez-Its--I was still pretty full from dinner, but I didn't want her to feel self-conscious about all the food she was eating. She needed it. After she had enough, she curled up next to me on the couch to watch the rest of the movie. I was still very aware of how incredibly sexy she was, sitting there still only dressed in her teal lingerie and tucked in against me. The movie was nearing its end--it was at the part where Lance squished the one bad guy's head and all his brain juice comically oozed out--when I felt my cock stirring in my pants, quickly coming back to life. By the time The Man said, 'Let's bounce Dawg,' I had a full-blown tent pitched in my pants. I wasn't sure if Sarah had noticed, not until the credits were rolling minutes later and she looked down and said, "It looks like someone's ready for more...Finally," she finished in mock exasperation that turned into an alluring smile.

Jayrob89
Jayrob89
52 Followers
12