A Loaded Proposal Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned off the television with the remote and stood up, beckoning me to join her. "Let's bring your bag into the bedroom. You are staying with me tonight, aren't you?"

"I didn't want to presume..." I began hesitantly.

"Ha...of course, you're such a gentleman. Of course you're sleeping with me tonight. I wouldn't want it any other way. This way," she directed, as if I didn't know where to go. I grabbed my bag as we walked past on the way to the small hallway and finally to the bedroom. It turned out to be more spacious than I had expected, down to the cliché heart-shaped bed with a canopy and about a dozen throw pillows. I set my bag down next to hers and opened it up, pulling out the cocoa butter lotion and setting it on the dresser.

"What would you like to do now? I asked, feigning innocence. She was sitting on the edge of the bed, watching me intently.

"Smack you with one of these pillows is what I would like, Mister. You know very well what I want, and that's to fuck you, and to be fucked by you, tonight, tomorrow, and the next day. Interspersed with eating and other activities, of course." She paused to see how I would react, but upon noticing my neutral expression, she asked, "And what do you think about that?"

"I think that sounds like the best weekend I ever had." I said with what must have looked like an excited, or goofy, grin. "You're in charge. What's first?" I asked, hoping she felt like being in charge.

"I think you're overdressed compared to me," she replied with a wicked grin. "Strip," she ordered lightly.

I quickly complied, pulling my shirt over my head, pushing down my sweatpants over my bulge, stepping out of them, and placing both on top of my bag. I looked back to Sarah. "Those too," she said, indicating my snug black briefs that made my package look way bigger than it was. I slowly pulled them down, stepping out of them and adding them to my pile of shucked clothing. "Come over here and touch me; make me feel like you can't get enough touching."

"On," I replied, approaching her, "but I can't." I reached her and began to walk my hands all over her body, starting with the parts covered by the teal lace. I bent down and forward, minding the bump that required more space between us and bringing my face down to lightly brush her lips with mine. She held my face and kissed me back, hungrily. As we kissed I brought my hands up the sides of her body, firmly tracing the extra curves, rubbing her belly, and then her enlarged breasts. In addition to being larger, they left slightly firmer as well. When I lightly brushed her nipples poking up under the fabric, she inhaled sharply and stopped kissing me.

She stopped kissing for a moment, looked into my eyes and said, "I want you to strip me so you can massage me with that cocoa butter. Make me feel sexy."

I stepped back a step to examine her from head to toe. "You are sexy, Sarah."

"How do you do that, Steven?" She asked curiously.

"Do what?" I asked, confused now but still looking her up and down. Most of her added weight was clearly in her belly and breasts, but now I could tell she had some added flesh on her upper arms and thighs and hips.

"How do you look at me like that, every time we see each other, and make me feel like the only woman in the world that matters?"

"Well, not the only woman that matters, but I'm glad I make you feel that way. You are special, Sarah. I love Lucy, and she loves you and made me promise to take care of you the right way. I'm fairly certain if you asked, she would tell you I make her feel the same way," I finished, hoping that was what Lucy would say. She hadn't mentioned feeling like that since we were first courting. Maybe I could do a better job showing my appreciation to her as well. This experience with Sarah kept bringing to mind things I could work on more with Lucy as well. I looked again at her outfit. "Can you give me some direction? I don't want to rip that lovely outfit you're wearing." I said with a grin.

"No, I suppose not," she replied, almost seeming disappointed that I wouldn't do such a thing. "Here," she said, taking my hand and placing it on the fabric that I now noticed tied behind her neck. "Once you undo that, you can slide it all the way down my body."

I was more than excited to follow her instructions. I untied it behind her neck and slowly pulled down the fabric, one hand on the back and one hand on the front. I noticed it had been tied fairly tight, so untying it had loosened the whole outfit enough that it wasn't much work to pull it down her body; actually, I had to work to do it slowly and not let it fall down right away. As I slowly pulled it down, I kissed each new part of her that I uncovered: her neck and shoulders, then her breasts, her swollen belly, and her panty-covered mound, planting kisses all over until the fabric got to her legs. I slid it the rest of the way down and she carefully stepped out of it.

I rose to stand and we both stood there for a few seconds, completely naked. Then I pulled her in for a hug, as close as I could get, soaking in the sensations of her soft, warm body pressed up against mine. I positioned myself slightly to the side so that my erection wouldn't be poking straight into her belly. As we stood there, embracing one another, I suddenly felt a slight thump, then another. As I released my hold on her to step back and get a better look at her belly, I observed that an area of the right side of her belly shuddered, followed by another tremor two seconds later. It was right where I had been pressed up against her. "I guess I was holding you too tightly," I commented, chuckling lightly.

"Yeah, don't be too offended," Sarah offered with a grin. "Little Lady has been doing that quite often recently. It's getting to be a tight squeeze for her in there now, and I'm tired of standing," she finished, unashamed.

"Yes, of course, I suppose it would be hard for you to stand up for more than short periods, having to support so much," I grinned, only lightly teasing. I grabbed hold of her hips, supporting her as we gently walked her back the few feet to the edge of the bed. "You mentioned something about cocoa butter?"

"Yes, please," she replied simply.

I stood up to retrieve the bottle from the dresser while she slowly pulled herself back to a sitting position against the elaborately carved headboard of the bed. She proceeded to stuff a bunch of the throw pillows behind her to support her better. "I would lay down, but it's almost impossible to lay down on my back these days. I want you to have as much access to my body as you can."

As I stepped up to the edge of the bed and looked at her body again, I suddenly figured out something that had been nagging at the back of my mind since I had seen her fully unclothed. "I just realized you don't have any stretch marks. Not a one. I must know your secrets," I declared in a mock serious tone.

"It's not much of a secret. Besides being sure to drink plenty of water every day, Kyle has been more than happy to help with the cocoa butter, every single night since we found out, even before I was showing."

"And I'll be more than happy to help out these few nights we're together," I said, not quite leering as I knelt beside her. She was sitting in the middle of the bed, giving me more than enough room to work on her.

I squirted two squirts of the lotion into my right hand and started spreading it across the top of her belly. She inhaled sharply, closing her eyes at my touch. "Do I need to warm it up first?" I asked.

"No. It is cold, but only for the first moment. The feeling of your hands rubbing it in more than makes up for it. And remember, these days I'm almost always warmer than I want to be," she said with a smile, stretching her arms up above her head, which in turn lifted her breasts slightly.

I proceeded to rub the lotion into her belly, then got a few more squirts onto her upper belly, occasionally grazing the bottoms of her breasts that somehow defied gravity and barely rested on the top of her belly. I got more lotion to focus on the sides of her belly, reaching down to her waist and hip area, as I knew stretch marks likely developed there as well. Of course, as I did this, I also couldn't help but lean forward and kiss her liberally. From there, I pumped more lotion directly onto the apex of her belly, all around her belly button that was currently stretched between innie and outie. I spread it out all over her beautiful swollen belly, reaching just to the beginning of her thighs and pubic area.

As I was massaging her and kissing her, she started sighing deeply, then moaning softly; I was getting extremely turned on knowing how good I was making her feel. I looked down at my cock and noticed it was leaking precum onto the bed. I looked back up to Sarah, who had also noticed my state of arousal. "I'm getting a little excited myself. If you're done with my belly, my breasts would certainly love some attention," she said with a sexy smile.

"I would love to massage your beautiful breasts," I replied, kissing her again before pumping more lotion into my hands. I spread the lotion all over her left breast, then massaged it, not pulling roughly in any direction, simply kneading it with my fingers. Once the lotion was rubbed in adequately, I did likewise for her right breast. I didn't avoid brushing over her nipples as I massaged, but neither did I pay them an overt amount of attention. They were already quite erect--at least as big around as my pinky finger--another sign of her arousal. Her areolae were covered in wrinkles as a result of the tightening of her skin and erect nipples, and I could have sworn they had darkened slightly since I first saw them earlier.

"They've been so sensitive the last few months," Sarah said. I looked up to see she had been focused on me the whole time. "The last few weeks I've barely been able to wear a shirt, much less a bra. Sometimes it's just too much touch, and other times they're rubbed just right and I almost cum just from that alone. It's a good thing I started leave from work early last week; I don't know how I could have gotten much done at this point." As she talked she had taken up massaging her own breasts. "I don't want to offend you, but I need your cock in me, soon," she finished urgently as she reached out, grabbed my hand, and tried to place it on her mound; she couldn't quite get it there as her belly was in the way. I got the message and cupped it in my palm, lightly massaging it. As my hand lowered slightly, I could feel the wetness my ministrations had caused in her.

"That's good," I replied with a chuckle. "My cock wants you too, especially after what you did for it earlier."

"Please, Steven," she said more urgently, her voice and eyes pleading.

I could tell she was already on the edge of orgasm, but I didn't think we were in a great position for intercourse. So I climbed over her right leg, towards the edge of the bed, and positioned myself at her side, kneeling next to her. I leaned down to kiss her, gently at first, then more firmly to match her urgency. I reached out and grabbed her right breast, kneading it firmly before taking hold of her nipple. I flicked it back and forth a few times before pinching it firmly, not painfully. Her breath caught in her throat with a squeak and she started moving her legs restlessly.

I stopped kissing her and bent down to replace my fingers with my mouth on her nipple. I flicked it with my tongue, swirling it around with my mouth. I then opened my mouth a bit wider, attempting to take in the whole areola. I nearly succeeded and started to suck gently, then a bit more. I brought my hand up to hold her other breast, massaging it and firmly playing with the nipple. The combination of my sucking, playing with her nipple and massaging her breasts sent her over the edge. With one hand she held my head to her breast, and with the other stayed my moving hand on her other breast, shuddering as she was assaulted by the waves of pleasure that swam through her body.

When she seemed to catch her breath, I stood up, took her hands, and slowly helped her up off of the bed. "Can you kneel down with your arms over the edge of the bed?" I asked.

"Yes," she said, clearly more than ready for me as she immediately turned and knelt. I knelt behind her, rubbing my hands on her hips to steady her as I brought my cock to her waiting pussy. As wet as she was, it took no extra effort at all to slide myself into her, firmly but not forcefully. When I was as far in as I could be, she suddenly starting trembling, pushing back against me as hard as she could.

"Are you ok, Sarah," I asked, not daring to move.

"Y...yes," she managed to cry out, shaking a bit more and breathing quick, shallow breaths. "I told you...I needed...your cock," she finished, once more pushing back against my thighs. I took that as a sign that she wanted more, so I began pumping in and out. I was astounded that she had climaxed again so quickly, and just from being penetrated by my slightly smaller than average cock. To me it felt as good as the very first time months before, if with a slightly tighter fit. I continued pounding into her as hard as I could. Her blowjob earlier had taken the edge off, but I knew I was close to cumming again.

"I'm gonna cum soon," I said, hoping that was ok.

"Can you reach my nipples, Steven?" she asked, her breathing ragged again. "I'm almost there again and I wanna cum with you."

I ran my hands up the sides of her great belly until I reached her marvelous breasts. She leaned back slightly off the edge of the bed to give my hands room to slip under her all the way. I grabbed her breasts and squeezed firmly before focusing on her nipples, continuing to pump my penis in and out of her delicious vagina. I twisted her nipples firmly and drove into her, aching slightly as I came inside of her. She started bucking her ass and hips wildly, both from side to side and back against me. She exclaimed, "Ah, ah, ah," each time shaking her head back and forth as she ground desperately against me. My rapidly softening penis was already exiting her wet hole, so I reached forward and ran my hand along her slit, circling her lips before I pressed firmly against her clitoris. That finished it for her as she grabbed her right nipple, twisting almost savagely. She ground her pussy and squeezed her legs about my hand, throwing her head back in silent exultation.

As her breathing became more regular I reached forward and hugged her from behind, my hands just barely meeting at the front of her belly and my flaccid penis nestled against her ass. "Thank you, Steven," she said, breathing in deeply and sighing softly. "My knees are starting to get sore. I'm gonna go pee, but then I'd like to cuddle before I go to sleep for the night." I let her go, standing up and going to her side to give her assistance in getting up. She took one of my hands and used her other hand to push herself up from the bed. I held her hand as we both walked into the bathroom.

As we entered she let go of my hand and sat down on the toilet. I stood in front of the sink and looked over at the large shower enclosed with translucent glass. Apparently she had followed my gaze because she said, "I think I'll wait til tomorrow to take a shower. I just want to sleep now."

"That sounds great," I replied, as I took a small hand towel from the counter. I wet it under the faucet and wiped myself off. After drying with the other side of the small towel, I hung it on the towel rack and returned to the bedroom. As the toilet flushed and the sink faucet ran, I stood looking at my packed bag, trying to decide whether I would put underwear on for the night. Sarah exited the bathroom, crossed the room and climbed into bed, so I decided to follow her lead. I left momentarily to make sure the lights in the living room were turned off, then returned to our room. I turned off our light and carefully felt my way around the bed and over the discarded pillows.

By the small amount of light trickling in between the window shades, I could discern that Sarah was under the top sheet, so I lifted up my side, climbed in the bed, and scooted my way until I was up against her. She was lying on her side, facing away from me with a pillow in between her knees, so I draped one arm over her side and around to the front of her belly. She was breathing softly and slowly, so I thought she had already fallen asleep, until she said, "Thank you for tonight, Steven. It was wonderful."

"You're welcome...I mean, thank you, too, Sarah. It wasn't all me; you were a big part of it too. I very much enjoyed this evening as well, not just the sex, but the games and dinner, and just being with you," I shared, and I meant it, every word.

"I enjoyed all those things too...I love you, Steven," she said, sleepily.

"I love you, too, Sarah," I replied, kissing her uncovered back.

Her only response was the soft, even sound of her breathing as she slept. I laid my head down on my pillow and gently squeezed her one more time. I was both determined and excited to make the next two days at least as good as that evening had been. And, I realized suddenly, I was exhausted. It would be a tragic and embarrassing thing indeed if I wasn't able to keep up with the energy she exhibited, and I feared I would never live it down if I couldn't.

____

12