A Loaded Proposal Ch. 05

Story Info
The remainder of our eight-month visit.
6.5k words
4.5
16.4k
20

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jayrob89
Jayrob89
52 Followers

Chapter Five

Lucy was laying next to me, gently touching my cock through my sleeping shorts. She moved me this way and that, softly and gently, so slowly, as I became more aroused. I wanted to move with her, but it was like my body was frozen. I could tell we were on a bed, but I didn't know whose bed. The light was so dim I could barely see past Lucy. As soon as I thought that, the light grew marginally, and I could see that there wasn't anything to see. I could see us and the bed out of the corner of my eye, but being frozen, I was forced to look up at the ceiling. The pressure on my cock increased gradually, a firmer touch than before, not quite uncomfortable, but getting close.

"Oh, Steven, you have such a lovely cock," I heard Lucy say, but she sounded off. "Oh, Steven," she murmured again. Just as I realized it wasn't Lucy I was hearing, everything around me faded away to blackness...

It took a little effort to open my eyes when I realized I was waking up. There was a hint of grey light slipping in around the window shade, so I still couldn't see much. What I could see was a figure sitting up on the bed next to me. It's Sarah, I thought. That's right, we're in the hotel.

I next realized that I was completely uncovered--there was no sheet or blanket covering either of us. I also remembered going to bed naked the previous night, as had Sarah. It was just a dream, I thought, but it wasn't entirely. My cock was still being stroked by that same firm grasp, lovingly. I was nearly as erect as I could be. Sarah broke contact with my penis for a few moments and then resumed. Immediately, I noticed much less friction--her hand was a bit slippery. She must have spit in her hand, or got juices from her pussy. Either way, she's definitely ready for more.

I quickly sat up--her hand lost its grip in the process--threw my arms around her and kissed her deeply. After a few moments, I broke away. "Sorry, I wouldn't have lasted much longer, especially early in the morning. What time is it anyway?" I asked, trying to focus on her face in the dim light.

"I'm not sure. I just woke up a little while ago myself. Judging from the light outside, I would guess it's around 5:30 or 6. Is that ok? I woke up from this sexy dream I was having, ready to go."

"It's more than ok. Your actions started a sexy dream of my own. And I love that kind of wake up call above all others. Lucy used to do it for me every so often, but she doesn't anymore, no matter how much I tell her it would mean a lot to me..." I trailed off. I would never share such things with anyone else, so why was I sharing them with Sarah?

"Hmm," Sarah mused, "maybe she's worried you won't enjoy it and will be annoyed at being woken up, regardless of the reason." As she spoke, she pushed me back onto my pillow and gingerly lifted one leg over my legs, straddling me and leaving no doubt as to what she was doing.

"I feel it's only fair to let you know that I definitely won't last long, especially in this position." I admitted, feeling somewhat embarrassed.

"That's quite alright. I'm sure you'll have no trouble finishing me off after you go soft," she replied huskily. It was just light enough in the room now for me to discern the leer she gave me. Slowly she slid up my legs until I could feel her moisture above my sack. She lifted herself up slightly on her knees, sliding her wet slit along my sheath. After doing that a few times, she gently rubbed the head of my cock around her clitoral area, savoring the sensations it brought her. Then suddenly, she found the perfect angle and drove my awaiting cock into her pussy. I nearly came right then.

I grabbed her hips and drove up into her a few times before letting my hands roam around her beautiful pregnant belly. I marveled at the leg strength required from her to lift herself up and bring herself back down my shaft and I helped out as much as I could by matching her thrusts. I knew she was still a ways from cumming, but I was not; in fact, I was already on the edge. When she reached the low point of one of her thrusts, I grabbed her hips and gently rolled us to the right, hoping there was enough room on the bed so she wouldn't fall off. I extricated myself from her and rolled her over onto her back.

I badly wanted to cum with her this time. I climbed over her legs and backed up to give myself access to her pussy with my mouth, lips and tongue. I traced her pussy lips with both thumbs--which elicited a loud moan from her. I traced with my fingers, up and down and around, several times before leaning down and teasing her with my tongue. I reached up with one hand and began rubbing her belly as I used my other fingers to grab her ass to steady her as I licked from the top of her hood to the bottom of her slit. I found her vagina and swirled around its opening before darting my tongue in and out, quickly and precisely. Each time I darted in, she shuddered a little in pleasure and excitement. I reached around her belly and rubbed the sides of her breasts, which was as far as I could reach and still maintain my position in her pussy. I began to massage them and discovered that she was doing likewise already. I alternated swirling my tongue around her lips and darting in and out of her vaginal opening, continuing to massage all the breast I could.

When I noticed her breathing was fast and shallow, she began to squeeze my head lightly between her thighs. At that point, I quickly disengaged from her pussy and wiped my mouth on the inside of my arm, positioning my throbbing cock at her pussy entrance. "Yes, Steven. I'm so close," she whispered. "Fuck me, Baby," she pleaded.

I needed no more encouragement than that. I placed my hands on the sides of her waist and plunged my cock into her pussy. The positioning didn't allow for deep penetration, but I could tell it felt just as good to her as it did to me. After I was securely in place, I moved my right hand to her breast, kneading it firmly before moving quickly to the other.

"Squeeze your nipples and cum with me, Sarah," I asked, boiling over the edge. I pumped into her as I ejaculated. She squeezed her nipples and arched her back slightly, mouth open wide but not producing any sound. I looked down at her and smiled, completely content as I caught my breath. She took a few deep breaths and smiled back up at me in the early morning light, just before dawn it seemed.

She patted my arm lightly. "Time to get up," she said. "How about that shower now?" she asked.

_____

The shower was a great way to wake up the rest of the way. Sarah preferred it slightly cooler than the scalding hot that I was used to, but I quickly got over it. My mind and body were thoroughly occupied by her body. We had showered together once or twice eight months earlier, but this took some getting used to. The shower was large enough for two average-sized adults to share comfortably, making it just big enough for us in her enlarged state. I still couldn't get enough of running my hands all over her body. After we had washed, rinsed, and stood for a short time embracing one another, I helped her out of the shower and dried her off.

Before we could get dressed fully, we had a decision to make. As we stood there in our underwear, I said, "Sarah, we're going down for breakfast in the hotel restaurant, right?" She nodded, so I continued, "What are you feeling like wearing today. I'll follow however you lead; did you bring casual clothes that fit, like sweatpants, or just dresses?"

"Casual is great for wearing around our room, if I need to be dressed at all. But the way you have me feeling, I'd like to get dressed up whenever we leave the room. Is that ok with you?" She asked.

"That's fantastic. We both noticed how people responded to you last night at dinner, and it seemed like you enjoyed it," I teased lightly.

"I did enjoy it, but not half as much as I enjoy you appreciating me," she said with a smirk. "So fancy it is," she said, picking up her black maternity bra and pulling it on over her marvelous breasts. I picked out the clothes I had packed for today, black slacks and a nice polo. I wanted to be dressed decent, but not too fancy; I didn't want to outshine her. When I was all dressed, I picked up my phone to put in my pocket. After noticing it was already 7:45, I decided to set the phone back down on the table. There was nothing I needed it for, and it would only serve as a distraction from Sarah. If there were an emergency at home, Lucy knew where she could reach us.

As we stepped out into the hall, I offered her my arm, which she took graciously. "Always the gentleman," she commented with a giggle. She had chosen to wear her second packed outfit, a heavier maroon long-sleeved dress that went down nearly to her ankles. She had worn a black camisole underneath, stating, "If I didn't wear it, my bra would be completely exposed, and I can't go without it these days." It did nothing to detract from her overall lovely outfit. She continued to wear the simple black pumps because they were more comfortable than almost anything else she owned.

We took the short, quick elevator trip to the main floor and walked into the restaurant area. For a Saturday in March, it seemed fairly empty, but perhaps everyone else was sleeping in. Once seated, we were quickly serviced by a waitress, ordering drinks and breakfast all at once--orange juice with bacon, sausage, eggs and pancakes for her, hot tea with a sizzling skillet scramble for myself.

The conversation stayed light as we talked about what our coming weeks would look like. Back to work for me, mostly, and some basketball games for our oldest. Sarah would continue to be at home until the birth of the baby. She had decided to formally quit her job instead of simply taking maternity leave. They were still unsure if and when she would return to work in the near future, but she still had hope for a few years out once their daughter started school.

Sarah finished her last bite of food and sat back in her chair, sighing with contentment. "So, what did you have planned for today?" She asked me.

"Me?" I asked in mock-bewilderment. "I thought I had said this weekend was all about you? I did say that, didn't I?"

"Yes, Steven, you did say that, several times now. I was wondering if you had any plans from which to choose from. You didn't expect to stay in the hotel room the whole time, yeah?"

"Of course not. I had compiled a short list of activities available in the surrounding area, if you're interested."

"Of course I'm interested. Lay it on me," she replied as the waitress cleared our dishes and set the bill on the table. Without checking it, I pulled my wallet out, picked out my debit card, and placed it on top of the bill.

"It is still quite cool, being March. The highs for today and tomorrow aren't expected to exceed forty-five degrees. If you're willing to brave the cool weather, there's a local zoo we could walk around. There's also a largish mall. Shoot, both of those would require a good amount of walking. Um... there's a movie theater, but I'm not sure there are many new movies we would be interested in. The hotel has a lounge and bar. We wouldn't be interested in drinking, but on Saturday nights they have karaoke..." I trailed off, admitting to myself that I hadn't given it as much thought as I could have.

"Don't worry about the walking. I'll let you know if it's getting to be too much. The zoo sounds lovely, and I would love to go to the lounge tonight. When?"

"Let me look at my list again," I said, pulling it out of my pants pocket. After looking down the list again, I shared, "The zoo opens at ten o'clock. Karaoke starts at eight o'clock tonight." I glanced up at the clock on the wall, which read 8:32. "We still have well over an hour. I suppose that would give us plenty of time to gas up the car and get some hot chocolate to drink at the zoo."

"That sounds fantastic," Sarah replied, leaning forward in her chair to finish her orange juice. The waitress returned with my card and the receipt. I returned the card and wallet to my back pocket before signing the receipt and adding a generous tip. "Oh!" Sarah, exclaimed, her hand on her belly. "Why don't we stop at the bathroom before heading out?"

"While you're doing that, I'll zip up to the room and grab our coats, and meet you in the front lobby," I stated, quickly getting to my feet to help Sarah up out of her chair. "Is there anything else I can grab for you while I'm up there?" I asked, helping her up.

She grunted from the exertion. "Ugh, just my purse. It should be on the table. Thank you, Steven," she said leaning up and kissing me firmly on the lips before making her way to the restaurant bathroom.

Five minutes later, we met in the lobby. After we donned our coats, I walked to retrieve the car, pulling it around to the entrance to pick her up at the entrance. The zoo was about a ten-minute drive from the hotel, so we stopped at a gas station on the way. After filling up the car, I went inside and purchased two hot chocolates--mine half coffee, hers liberally topped with whipped topping. In the end, it was 9:07 when we pulled into the mostly empty parking lot of the zoo. I assumed the seven other cars belonged to zoo staff because they were empty. I parked in a spot as close as we could get to the entrance. After putting it in park, I picked up my drink to test the temperature. After gingerly sipping, I confirmed it was still too hot to drink, which was good because we still had a while until the zoo opened.

"What did you like to do while growing up? Were you close to Lucy?" I asked.

"I wasn't as close as I could have been to her, probably because of the different in ages, and all of our siblings too. She spent more time with Harriet probably than anyone else. We liked going out to parks when we were kids. Actually, this zoo was one of our favorite places to go as a family. Being over an hour away from home, it was always a real treat to come here. So it's really neat that we ended up here today. In a way, it's kinda like coming here with her again."

"That is really cool," I replied, still racking my brain for more conversation starters. "Were there any winter activities you enjoyed doing?"

"Hmmm," she pondered my question for a few seconds. "We always enjoyed going sledding as kids, though there was really only one hill sizable enough in the area to go sledding on. When I got older, I kinda grew out of that, as did most of the others. We took a trip to Colorado once and went skiing for a day. I really enjoyed that and always thought I would like to go again, but it hasn't happened yet."

"I went sledding a lot as a kid too," I replied with a laugh. "There were more hills where I grew up. I tried snowboarding a few times, but it's a lot harder than skiing. I would definitely go skiing more often if it weren't so darn expensive. I also enjoy ice skating, but none of the rest of our family does. The kids don't have the patience for it, and Lucy says it makes her feel like she has weak ankles."

I took another small sip of my drink and took a look at the clock: 9:22. Sarah followed my gaze before commenting, "I know something we could do to occupy part of our time." Before I could ask what she was talking about, she placed her left hand firmly on my crotch, immediately awakening my sleeping penis. As it grew she started stroking it through my pants until it became fully and painfully erect, confined as it was. We locked eyes and she matched my smile with a wicked one of her own. "If I could, I would give you another blowjob, but I don't think we're in the best of positions to accomplish that without being too obvious. Wouldn't you agree?"

At the suggestion, my mind raced through the possibilities. I definitely couldn't expect her to lean down in our current position; her belly would have been in the way. That was probably the only way we wouldn't totally be given away to anyone outside the car. The only other possibility I could think of was going around to her side of the car and standing outside while she blew me, but that would be totally observable to anyone who came into the lot. Finally, I replied, "Yeah, I agree."

"Good. So we can continue," she said, pulling out a small bottle of cocoa butter lotion from her purse.

Once I understood what she had in mind, I asked, "Do you have any wet wipes or tissues? I think it would be best to pull down my pants--lotion or cum will show up pretty openly on the black."

"I'm way ahead of you, Mister," she replied, extracting a small package of wipes and pulling out two of them to hand to me. As I lifted my ass up and slid my pants and briefs down just far enough to expose my cock and balls, the car clock said 9:25--I figured we had more then enough time before people started showing up.

"Is there a position I could get into that would make it easier for you to reach me?" I asked as she opened the bottle of lotion and squirted a liberal amount into her left hand.

"I don't suppose you could scoot over to sit in between our seats, could you?" she asked.

"I could, but I would have to turn a little away from you because my legs would still need to be between my seat and the steering wheel. We'll see if that works," I said as I moved over and slightly lifted myself up to sit on the raised console between our seats. Sarah turned in her seat to face me better, then she must have realized her right hand would have better access to my cock, because she quickly transferred the lotion to her right hand.

Then time seemed to slow down as she finally reached her hand out to make contact. She rubbed the head of my cock between her finger tips--which weren't yet coated with lotion--lightly, then with a firm pressure. After that, she slowly encircled the length of my shaft with the palm of her hand and her fingers, lubricating it with the lotion. The coolness of her hand and of the lotion felt exquisite compared to the warmth of the car. I watched as she slowly spread it along my length, having a small amount left to rub over my balls. She continued to slowly pump her hand up and down my cock, gently twisting this way and that. I badly wished I could touch her as well, but our positioning didn't allow it.

Even though we had sex early that morning, I was nearing climax again. I made sure to grab one of the wet wipes next to me to be ready when it happened. When I could feel my balls constricting, I gently pushed her hand away as my cock pulsed, catching the small jets of semen in the wipe. I groaned in extreme contentment, straining the muscles in my legs and looking over to see Sarah smiling down at my wipe-covered cock.

When I had come down from that high of ecstasy, I removed the wipe and used the other to clean myself, carefully making sure I didn't get my cum anywhere else, especially not on any of our clothing. At that moment, I noticed two cars pulling into spaces just removed from ours, so I quickly pulled up my briefs and pants and fastened them shut. And no wonder--the clock said 9:55. Time really had seemed to slow down while Sarah lovingly serviced my cock.

I turned off the car, took the keys out, and opened my door to get out. Quickly going around the front of the car, I opened Sarah's door and knelt down on the edge of her seat next to her. Embracing her as well as I could, I kissed her deeply, pulling her into me. A minute later, I broke the kiss, pulling back slightly to say, "Thank you so much, Sarah. You really know how to take care of a man. And it was so hot doing that somewhere that we might get caught." I ran my hand up her side and let it rest on her breast.

"You're so welcome, Steven. It gets me excited to do things like that too. Are you ready to go to the zoo with me?" She asked with a smile.

"Yes, please. Could you hand me our drinks before I help you get out?"

Jayrob89
Jayrob89
52 Followers
12