A Loaded Proposal Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rolled her eyes and scoffed at herself. "Ha, sure. I would have completely forgotten them. Then we'd have two cups of cold chocolate sitting in our car. Here you go," she said, first handing me hers, and then mine. I carefully placed both of them on top of the car before I helped her gently out of the car. I fastened my coat around me and walked her to the zoo entrance.

Once inside the main entrance building, I surveyed the layout, immediately finding what I had been looking for. I approached a worker behind the counter and asked, "Good morning, ma'am. Would it be possible to rent one of your wheelchairs? We're hoping to take part in a zoo excursion, but my wife would make it much further in her condition if she was able to sit. I'm sincerely hoping you can help us with our problem," I finished, flashing her a winning smile.

She looked at me, then at Sarah, obviously in the later stages of her pregnancy. Finally, she replied, "Of course. I believe that falls under our recommendations for wheelchair use. Most of our property is wheelchair accessible; some of it, however, takes a little further to traverse. But it looks like you're up to the extra walking, sir. Let's get you all set up."

After the paperwork and fees were taken care of, I had Sarah comfortably sitting in the wheelchair and holding her hot chocolate as I wheeled her into the zoo proper. It was a nice wheelchair that even had a cup holder for me in the back by the handles. As we stopped at the first exhibit--wolves, hiding in the tall grass of their paddock--Sarah turned around to me. "Steven, you didn't have to do that...really...I could have walked just fine..." she trailed off, tears forming in her eyes.

"You're right, Sarah. I didn't have to get us a wheelchair. I could have just had you walk around the whole zoo until lunchtime, and your feet would be killing you, and you'd be super exhausted, and then you'd go into early labor and have your baby girl before she was ready," I paused, bending down to hold her face between my hands and look into her eyes. "I love you, Sarah. I'll do as much as I need to to look after you, to take care of you like you should be. I owe that to you, not to mention to Kyle and Lucy as well." With that, I kissed her, then stood up and wheeled her to the other end of the wolf exhibit.

_____

All in all, we spent over two hours at the zoo. When we returned to the hotel, it was nearly one o'clock, so we went directly to the restaurant for lunch, which, unsurprisingly was another fantastic meal. After the excellent walk around the zoo that morning, there was no food leftover on my plate. As I was chewing my last bite of chicken pot pie, I pushed my plate away and sat back in my chair, sighing in utter contentment.

"That was delicious, yet again. How was your steak?" I asked.

"It was wonderful, just the smallest hint of pink in the middle. And the potatoes were seasoned perfectly."

"What shall we do now?" I inquired curiously.

"Well," she paused, taking another drink of her water. "It's kinda embarrassing to admit, but, I'm pretty tired," her faced turned a light shade of pink as she covered it with her hand to hide her smile of shame.

"Don't be embarrassed, Sarah," I encouraged, standing up and taking her hands in mine. I couldn't help chuckling just a bit. " Yes, I know I did most of the walking, and it was good exercise. I enjoyed every second of it. You don't have to have any excuse to be tired when you're pregnant, understand?"

She couldn't help chuckling herself. "Yes, ok. I do want to go do karaoke tonight, so can we just chill this afternoon til then?"

"That sounds great. I could do with some chillin' myself," I replied. I stood up, pulled out my wallet, and extracted a portion of cash more than taking care of the bill and generous tip. I helped Sarah out of her chair and we made our way back up to our room. Once there, we decided to watch a movie--Galaxy Quest--and lay on the couch together. What with the vigorous walk around the zoo and the filling lunch I had, I probably didn't even see half of the movie before falling asleep.

Some time later, I awoke to the sound of a flushing toilet. I sat straight up on the couch, noticing the credits of the movie still playing out. As I was stretching my arms above my head, Sarah shuffled back in to the couch. "Did you have a good nap?"

"Yes, did you enjoy the movie?" I replied.

"Yes, as always, it was funny and goofy. I don't know what it is about the actors, they just seem to mesh together so well." Her stomach growled. "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for a snack. Then I want you to do me on the couch," she giggled, skipping over to the snack cupboard--at least, her approximation of skipping in her condition.

Never have I ever eaten a full-size Snickers bar as fast as I did that day. I was greatly aroused by her suggestion, already playing it out in my head. As she finished her pile of Cheez-its and glass of grape juice, my cock was pulsing hard as she got up from her seat at the table and I followed her to the couch. "Strip me, please, Steven," she asked softly, biting her bottom lip seductively.

"Only if you do me next," I teased, leaning in for a playful kiss. The kiss turned deeper as I ran my hands down her sides, then slowly pulled her dress up as we broke apart. It was up over her head in no time and in a heap on the floor, quickly followed by her bra and panties. Then it was my turn, and she sexily kissed the uncovered skin of my body as she undressed me. When I was completely naked, she ran her hands down my waist and softly took hold of my fully erect penis. She smiled and kissed me again before turning to the couch and kneeling on it, arms resting on the back.

I was more than ready for taking her from behind; her bump wasn't in the way, and I had easy access to touching most of her body. As my cock met her pussy lips, I discovered she was already quite moist, allowing me to slide easily into the welcoming depths of her vagina. As I reached the deepest part I could, I started firmly massaging her back, focusing on the lower portion directly above her ass, as I knew that was where many pregnant women felt the most tension.

"Ohhhhh," she moaned appreciatively. "That's so goooood."

"Uh huh," I agreed, slowly pumping in and out of her. I began alternating massaging her back, touching her sides, and rubbing her belly and breasts. All of her warm skin felt so erotic, to my cock, my thighs, arms, legs, hands, that I lost myself in pleasure. I became frantic with lust, slamming into her soaking pussy again and again. Before I knew it, my cock was erupting deep inside of her and I roared in pleasure. In response, she slammed her ass backwards into me and moaned loudly, grinding all around to feel my cock inside of her.

I was feeling a bit light-headed, so I got up to get myself some juice. Draining my glass quickly, I looked over at Sarah, head buried in the back of the couch and quietly finishing herself off. I smiled at her muffled moans, glad she could get herself off, and amazed she could reach.

A few moments later, she turned around and sat up on the couch. "That was hot," I commented, "which is saying a lot because I just came."

"Glad I could entertain you," she smiled before standing up and walking over to get herself more juice.

"After we're finished, would you like me to lotion you, since we'll be busier later tonight? I asked.

"That's a good plan. Then can we play some board games until dinner?"

"Yes, please," I answered.

I gave her another sexy massage with the cocoa butter lotion, all over her huge belly and breasts. After that, we dressed for dinner and sat at the table to play some games. First, we chose Risk, then Ticket to Ride, and finally Settlers of Catan. We had been playing Settlers for almost an hour when I glanced at my phone to see it was already a little after six o'clock. "Should we end early so we can get to dinner?"

"What, and not get to finish later? Just because I'm winning?" she teased. "I don't think so Mister. Besides, we're not in a hurry, are we? Karaoke doesn't start til eight, and I'm not starving. If I'm not hungry, you should be ok," she ended with a smile. Twenty minutes later, she secured her win with one last city built. "Ok," she concluded with a triumphant grin, "Now we can go down to dinner, after we clean up."

Ten minutes later, we had cleaned up and returned downstairs to the restaurant. "Let's try something fun, shall we?" Sarah asked.

I gave her a nod. "Ok," I agreed tentatively.

"We'll each order for the other, drinks and dinner. You trust me, right?" She raised her eyebrows inquisitively.

"Sure, I trust you. I'll do my best."

It was an interesting game, and a successful one at that. She ordered cherry coke, split pea soup, and an Asian chicken salad. For her, I ordered, sprite, chili, and a cheeseburger with fries. We both enjoyed our food, and tried a bit of each other's as well.

After dinner was eaten and paid for, we went to the lobby and sat by the artificial fireplace. I sat closer because I needed the warmth just a bit more than she did. As the entrance to the lounge was within sight of where we were sitting, I wasn't worried about the time, as it would be obvious when they started karaoke. We had a great time just talking more about our lives, our families, growing up, thoughts about the present state of our country, and more. Before I knew it, a decent-sized group of people exited the elevators and made their way into the lounge, prompting me to check the time to see that it was 7:54.

"It seems like there's a crowd gathering in the lounge," I commented. "Maybe they'll have a list of songs available so we can have some time to choose."

"Yeah, I hope so," agreed Sarah. "And I hope they don't have just the new garbage that everyone's into nowadays."

I nodded in agreement as we got up and walked with her into the lounge.

We needn't have worried about the selection of songs. There was a wide variety, much more classic rock than even I had hoped for. In total, we sang three songs together: "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas, "Closer to the Heart" by Rush, and "I Want to Break Free" by Queen. At the end of the third song, an odd thing happened.

'...God knows, God knows I want to break free." We finished the song and Sarah leaned over, grabbed my hand, and whispered urgently, "I need you upstairs, now."

A few chuckles were heard from the crowd and I turned to look at them, realizing they must have heard her through the microphone. We took a bow and hurried off-stage and out of the lounge, making our way to the elevator. Once the doors were closed, she was all over me. "That song," she began before kissing me deeply, "it's always turned me on for some reason...sorry I didn't tell you earlier."

"It's quite alright," I replied, kissing her back. "It's more than alright, it's hilarious, and perfect, and sexy."

The elevator seemed to ascend more slowly that time, but it was probably just our urgency to return to the room that made it seem so. We proceeded to the suite, then to the bedroom before nearly tearing the clothes off of one another.

She knelt next to the bed, and I slowly took her from behind. I made slow, loving thrusts into her for no more than half a minute before she decided she needed to ride me. I jumped up onto the bed and carefully helped her on top of me, holding her in place as she slowly lowered herself onto my cock. She placed her hands on the headboard above my face as she slowly started riding, rising up and down, back and forth, slowly gaining speed until she was bouncing faster than I thought possible, especially for a pregnant woman. Soon, she was screaming in pleasure and I was squeezing her breasts and twisting her nipples, thrusting up to meet her until I exploded inside of her pussy.

When she came down from her high, she slowly rolled off of me onto the bed before saying, "I think we should take a shower tonight. We have to leave pretty early, right?"

"Not until ten, but a shower tonight would be prudent," I answered.

So we took a shower, every bit as loving and personal as the shower we had shared the night before. Afterwards, we both pulled on underwear and went to bed. We fell asleep with me holding her, which was a clear sign of our exhausted state.

_____

We slept in until eight o'clock the next morning, so we decided to bring our belongings down to the car before having breakfast in the restaurant. The food and drink were just as fabulous as every other meal we had enjoyed during our stay. I made sure to give our server an extra large tip to show my appreciation.

I brought the car to the front to pick up Sarah, then went in to officially check out at the front desk, where coincidentally, Mark was again working. "Good morning, Mr. Peters," he welcomed, "Have you enjoyed your stay?"

"Yes indeed," I replied with a chuckle, "More than I care to share. I'd like to check out and inquire about availability for our next stay. We plan on being here again over the last weekend in October."

"Yes, I'll look that up right now," he replied, typing into his computer. After a few moments of looking, he stated, "We have very few rooms reserved for that weekend, so you have your pick."

"Would that include the Honeymoon Suite? It would be very accommodating if we could make use of it again," I stated, casually sliding a hundred-dollar-bill across the counter to him. He pulled it out of sight just as casually, not taking his eyes off of the computer screen.

After a few moments, he shared, "Yes. I think that would be possible. It's available, and you've definitely shown yourself to be a most gracious guest. We would love to have you back in the Honeymoon Suite during the last weekend in October. You'll receive confirmation instructions in your email to finalize details."

"Excellent," I declared, sliding over our room key and another hundred. "Thank you so much, Mark. You have a good day."

"Thank you, sir. We look forward to seeing you and your wife here again in October. Goodbye," he said cheerily, waving and smiling warmly as he tendered the key and bill.

I walked out the door to the car with a smile stretching across my face. Our trip back to Sarah's house was filled with conversation, reliving some moments from the weekend and talking about the future. When we arrived at their house, I got out and accompanied her to the front door, carrying her bag on my arm. With one last embrace and a kiss, I shared, "In seven months, you'll have your beautiful baby girl. Remember, she's coming with us to the Honeymoon Suite next time." With that, I started walking away.

Sarah blurted out behind me, "Wh...what....Steven? What? She's coming with us?"

"Of course," I called as I reached the car door, "I wouldn't separate you so soon. What kind of monster do you think I am? It's all about you, remember?" I said with a smile as I opened the door and sat down, closing the door behind me. Pulling away, I smiled and waved, relishing the surprise and confusion on her face. That expression made me chuckle on and off all the way to the airport, and all the way home.

12