All Comments on 'A Lonely Mom, an Experimental Son'

by Ashtakel5090

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Nice

Nice,Continue the story......

grayge37grayge37over 2 years ago

I thought your story was great! Worthy of five stars, in spite of a few typos. As it built to the ending climax, it kept me, the reader, anticipating what I knew would be the conclusion. Very good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Amazing writing

Do more please

BoxcarbillBoxcarbillover 2 years ago

Better than a 4 but not quite a 5. Time to make Mama cum all over you. Eat her out.

muskyboymuskyboyover 2 years ago

Good story, pretty well written, but way too long.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought you abruptly changed the tone when you went from the loving caring son to him blurting out that he was going to fuck her. In keeping with his gentle, loving approach to her (dinner date and all) he more likely would have said I want to make love to you. As he enters her he could have said I love you and her name, instead of Mom. I just liked the romantic, gentlemanly style he showed right up until he started heavly kissing on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice. Slightly too much chatting - got a bit repetitious - but overall enjoyable. Good first effort. 4*s.

PdgriggsPdgriggsover 2 years ago

Awesome story! I loved the slow build up. All the detail as the son ramped up his game to give his Mom an absolutely wonderful experience. Through the slow build up I could sense myself being in the story loving such a special woman. Loved your story. I hope to see many more. 5 stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very nice, but he needs to taste her sweet pussy, asshole, and toes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to have a proofreader and editor. Handful of mistakes that shouldn't have happened

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is a guy that is arrogant, sarcastic, cynic and with the pressure he applies to his mother he comes dangerously close to rape! 1*

sp9983sp9983over 2 years ago

Three pages of wasted space, with a terrible buildup. The who what do you like and he does it premise didn't work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your approach. Maybe a bit long winded in some places. I was disappointed that 'mom's face looked sad' after that precious love making and cum dripping out of her pussy. Maybe he can change her face by giving her multiple orgasms from oral?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

borderline rap3?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just an average story you messed up to many times to much talking and not enough sex and it was close to rape for me you could have made it better if you had continued after the sex to see where it led! Gave it 4!!!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

way too wordy. story should have taken a page and a half

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Personally I think you did a wonderful job. He gives her just what she needs, but I think he should have been a little more forceful . And made her give in and love it more and she would have let him knock her up. They both would have been happier. Keep writing don't pay attention to the other assholes here what the he'll have they written?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Excellent Story…. 10 Stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous