A Lonely Mom, an Experimental Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I removed my T-shirt, but kept hold of mom's body, pulling her close against me. Her hands instantly gravitated to my triceps, which she squeezed lightly. Perhaps gaining more courage, she moved her right hand from my firm arm over to my chest, which she began to fondle curiously.

"This feels good," she said.

"You like that?"

She didn't respond, and we both remained silent as we continued to play with each other, my hands now moving along her sides.

We looked into each others' eyes, and I saw her hazel orbs were glistening wetly.

Mom's body was starting to tremble again, and her hips started rocking against me slowly. She bit her lip, and breathed deeply.

I cupped my fingers under her chin, bringing her face closer to mine once again. I kissed her once again, deep and slow.

"Do you like the feeling of my arms and chest, mom?" I asked.

"I do, sweetheart. It feels nice to feel your strong muscles."

My mom's breathing had gotten even heavier.

I moved my hand to her waist, and then down to her bottom, which I gripped firmly, feeling its welcoming curves.

As my hands explored her, my mom's body shook ever more vigorously. Her back arched up, and she brought her hands to my shoulders, squeezing them tightly.

I leaned in close, our bodies pressing together, and gave her neck a gentle kiss. Mom moaned as I made out with her.

"Do you want to touch more of my body, mom? Would you like to do that?" I asked, greedily.

She nodded.

I took her right arm and held onto it, pulling it over the couch towards me. My mom gasped loudly, and her hips came to rest on top of mine. I moved her right hand down to my crotch, so she could feel my erection through my shorts.

"Oh, God," mom whispered.

Mom's eyes were shut tight, and her breathing was heavy. Her fingers lightly traced the outline of my cock through my pants.

"You like how big it is, mom?" I asked.

My mother looked up at me, and then back down again. Her hazel-brown orbs had become wet, and she bit her lip nervously. She remained silent, however, until I decided to help her out.

"Say something, mom. Tell me what you think about my dick."

Mom gulped and nodded slowly, and then said, "It feels good, honey."

Her hands were now resting on the bulge in my shorts, as I let go of her arm. The skin on her neck was flushed red, and her body still trembled.

I grabbed her left arm and brought it up to my chest, where she rubbed her fingertips along my biceps.

Mom continued to look into my eyes as she massaged my muscles, and her breathing got deeper.

"Does that feel good, mom?" I asked softly.

My mother nodded silently, and her hips started grinding against me more. We both remained quiet for a moment before she spoke again.

"You're strong," she whispered, looking away from me.

"What do you mean, mom?"

She turned to face me, and I could see the nervousness in her hazel-brown orbs once again.

"Just...you're so strong, honey. You'd never hurt me. I know that."

My mother's body was shaking slightly now, and I brought my right hand up to her hair, which I held back in a ponytail. I moved my face towards hers, and began to kiss her, deeply.

Her lips parted, and I slid my tongue between them, slipping it into her mouth.

Our tongues played together, as we kissed passionately. My mom sighed and moaned softly, her hips rocking against mine ever more urgently. Her hand began to squeeze my bulge, quickening my cock as her taboo fingers pressed down upon me.

I broke our kiss, and looked into her eyes once again. I took hold of both her breasts through the thin fabric, feeling their soft weight in my hands.

Mom gasped, and then smiled shyly.

"Are you excited mom?"

My mom blushed at my question, and nodded. She bit her lip, and then spoke, "Yes...yes, I am very excited, honey. But, I'm scared too."

I brought a hand up to caress her cheek again, and whispered, "it's okay, mom. I won't hurt you. I may not be gentle though," I said, smiling. "And it's just between us."

Mom bit her lower lip nervously, and then looked into my eyes.

I moved my face closer to hers, and we kissed again. My hand still held onto her hair, and I felt her body shaking slightly as she ran her fingers along my upper chest.

My mom moaned and opened her mouth wider than before, letting our tongues play together once again.

Mom slid her hand down my shorts, and wrapped her fingers around my cock.

"Mmmmm...you're hard, honey," she breathed.

My mother's eyes were shut tightly, as I looked into them. Her fingers began to stroke me slowly, while her other hand gripped the back of my neck.

I leaned in close, and mom brought her lips to mine. We shared another passionate kiss, my left hand now fondling her right breast through the thin fabric.

After a few moments, I broke from our kiss, and looked at her.

"You ready for it?" I asked her, rubbing my bulge against her fingers.

Mom nodded, and then bit her lower lip nervously, biting on her bottom teeth.

"Let's take these off first," I said, standing up. I faced her with only my shorts on, my erection standing tall through the fabric.

Mom looked nervous, but also excited.

She felt my bulge again with the palm of her hand, and then clasped onto the top of my shorts and underwear.

Her fingers slid over my skin, and she let go of my shorts, as I stepped out of them.

Mom gasped loudly, her eyes wide, and she stared at my cock, which was throbbing proudly before her. She quickly brought her hands down and wrapped her small palms around my shaft.

"Ohhh...God," she moaned softly, not having done that in years.

Mom's body trembled slightly, and I could see her chest heave up and down as her breathing became even heavier.

She began to squeeze the base of my cock gently, while running her fingers along its length. Her fingers were very soft, but firm.

"How's it feel?" I asked her.

Mom gulped and nodded, and then bit her lower lip nervously.

"Feels nice," she whispered.

Her cheeks had become redder than before, and her hair hung freely over her shoulders.

Mom kept squeezing my cock shaft, while I stood there, staring at her.

"Is that good? Does it feel good enough for you?" I asked.

My mom's hazel orbs looked up at me as she squeezed my cock.

"It feels sooo gooood, honey," she said, breathing heavily.

I grabbed onto her arms and brought them around, pulling her close against my body.

We both remained quiet, watching each other as we kissed once again.

Mom's hand was still wrapped around the base of my cock, and I could feel her fingers stroking it slowly.

"You're a very handsome man, honey," my mom said, embarrassedly, her eyes turned away from mine.

I laughed and replied, "Thanks, but I think you have a beautiful face too, mom."

Her cheeks became even redder, and she bit her lower lip nervously.

"So, you ready for me to be your boyfriend, tonight, mom?" I asked her.

Mom nodded silently, her hazel-brown orbs staring into mine.

I let go of her arms, and took hold of her hands once again, bringing them up to my chest.

I ran my left hand over her right breast through the thin fabric, feeling its softness.

"I love your breasts, mom," I said.

Mom smiled and squeezed the skin of my upper chest.

"I know, sweetheart," she whispered, looking away.

I brought my hands down and cupped both of her tits through her dress, softly caressing their firm weight.

"They're so big," I said.

My mom looked at me, and then back to my hands.

She was still breathing heavily, and her cheeks were flushed.

Her fingers moved up and down my cock shaft slowly, while her eyes stayed focused on mine.

"Your body feels good, mom. I really enjoy touching you."

"Oh...thank you baby. You're so strong. It's nice to have someone like that around," my mom replied, shyly.

"You know what would make this even better? If we could take these clothes of yours off," I said.

My mom bit her lower lip, and looked away.

"But, where will we put them?" she asked nervously.

I shrugged my shoulders and answered, "It's okay mom, we'll figure something out. We need both of us to get naked before I can fuck you, right?"

Mom nodded slowly, still looking nervous.

"Okay," I said. "Let's take this upstairs." With that, I took my mom's right hand in mine, and led her out of the living room and up the central stairway. As she got up, she caressed my toned leg and my left buttcheek with a gentle, timid motion, making me smirk. I led my mom upstairs, and into her bedroom.

My mother followed closely behind me, still holding onto my arm.

"Remember we can make as much noise as we want, mom. No one else is here, and I promise I won't hurt you," I said, as we entered her room.

My mom nodded nervously, and sat down on her bed.

I stepped over to her and placed my hands on each side of her face. Mom looked up at me, nervously, biting her bottom lip.

"I love you mom," I whispered, kissing her softly.

Her lips parted, and we kissed again, our tongues dancing together briefly.

"I'll make sure mom, that you come out of this feeling good about yourself. You're beautiful, and your body is amazing."

My mom smiled shyly, blushing, and she bit her lower lip.

She ran the back of her fingers along my chest, and then cupped the skin under my arms. She squeezed my biceps gently, while I was standing in front of her.

"You're such a handsome, strong man, honey," my mom said quietly.

"Thank you. Now let's see what you're hiding beneath that dress," I told her.

Mom nodded, and stood up, still nervous.

I looked into my mom's eyes as she stood before me, gazing up at my face. I took her hips and spun her around, making her give off a light, "oh!" I saw the zipper holding up her dress, and I slowly undid it, pulling it down and showing off her milky white back, to my satisfaction.

I heard my mom gasp loudly as she felt my hands on her bare skin for the first time.

"Ohhh...your body is beautiful," I whispered softly, running my fingers along her back. I put my hands on her hips again and guided her back to face me.

My mother smiled nervously, but held her arms to her sides. I took the shoulders of her dress and pulled them down to her waist, exposing her bulging beige bra.

"Wow mom, those tits are fucking huge," I said, looking at my mom's large breasts, exposed beneath her bra.

Her white orbs looked even bigger than I thought they would, and she had a deep cleavage between them that caused me to stare.

I grabbed hold onto each breast firmly, cupping their soft weight, while feeling her nipples through her bra material.

Mom gasped and bit her lower lip, squeezing her breasts together, as I groped her.

"Your boobs are so much bigger than my girlfriend's, mom," I said. "Well, my other girlfriend, I mean--after all, I'm your full boyfriend experience tonight," I said with a smirk.

My mother looked at me coyly, and then sighed heavily.

"You're making it sound like we've been dating for years," she said, smiling nervously.

I chuckled and replied, "I guess we can pretend that's the case, if it makes you feel better."

Mom nodded slowly and let out another sigh, leaning forward slightly.

I pulled one of my hands away from her chest, and brought it up to her neck, feeling my mom's innocent skin as I tugged at one of her boobs.

She giggled softly, and I could see she was blushing furiously.

"Ohhh...you're so strong," my mom said, looking at me in nervous awe. She moved for her pearl necklace, but I grasped her wrist to stop her.

"Keep the pearls on, mom, I want to see you in them."

I let go and her hand moved back down. My mom's hazel eyes were fixed on mine as I rubbed her soft skin against my fingertips. My mom's cheeks turned redder, while I felt a shiver run down my spine, knowing what I had been thinking about earlier.

"You're perfect," I told her softly, feeling her silky smooth skin on my fingers.

My mother smiled shyly and wrapped her arms around herself, covering up the sides of her breasts, which she still clutched together with her hands.

I stood there and looked at my beautiful mom, who was blushing and trying to cover up.

"It's okay mom, don't be bashful," I said.

I grabbed hold of both of her hands, and pulled them down to the side, exposing her bare back once again.

"Take off your dress," I declared.

Mom bit her lower lip nervously, but did as I asked.

She let go of her dress, letting it fall down her body. She was wearing beige underwear, too, which accentuated her milky white skin and her dark brown hair.

"You look very sexy, mom," I said, admiring her beauty.

My eyes remained fixed on her breasts as I knelt in front of her, stroking her stomach and touching her thighs, while feeling her soft, warm skin beneath my hands. I began kissing her tummy and squeezing her thighs, locking her in place.

"You're going to make a lot of noise tonight, mom," I said, teasing her.

I stood up, and brought her arms around my shoulders, and I kissed her softly.

I then ran my hands along the length of her back, running them under her bra strap and over her ass. I could see the wet spot that formed between her legs at the base of her panties, as my cock laid into her stomach.

"Your body feels good, mom," I whispered.

My mom nodded slowly, looking away from me.

I cupped each cheek of her ass, and squeezed lightly.

Mom moaned loudly, and I let go of her and turned her around, facing me.

We kissed again, our tongues dancing together for a moment, as I grabbed hold of her boobs again. Soon after, I took my hands to her back and fumbled for her bra clasp, undoing it with a quick motion so I would catch my mom unawares. She gave a gasp, but I took one hand to her neck and one to her chest, swiftly pulling off her bra before she had time to react. I kissed my mom with greater firmness, pacifying her. I felt her big, soft tits push into my body.

I looked up at my mother's face and saw her hazel eyes looking down onto her cleavage, in deep surprise.

"Fuck mom...your tits are amazing," I said quietly, kissing her chest.

She moaned softly, and I could feel her nipples rubbing against my skin.

"God mom, your breasts are fucking huge," I repeated, squeezing her against the bed.

"Oh my God," mom managed to exclaim. She closed her eyes, breathing heavily, while I grabbed hold of each breast tightly. My mom cringed, and then showed a brief moment of ecstasy, as I rubbed her bulging tits.

I softly played with her right nipple between my fingers, causing her to moan loudly. I tugged at it slightly, and heard another short moan.

I looked up at my mom, who was staring intently at her chest.

Her cheeks and chest were bright red, and she had a dumb, smitten look on her face.

"You're so beautiful mom, I wish you could see yourself," I told her, stroking her skin.

"No...I...don't like myself very much," mom said, shaking her head.

"But I love you, mom," I declared. I then took both of her hands and pulled them down to my groin.

Mom gasped again, feeling my semi-erect cock, which began to rise again from her touch. She put one hand on top of my shaft, and the other on my stomach, while looking at me wide eyed.

"Ohhhh," mom sighed, as she began to stroke my penis. Her body was trembling in excitement as she ran her fingers along its length.

I felt my mom's fingertips dig into my skin, as she gently pulled on my cock, making it stand straight out, pointing toward the ceiling.

"God, that feels good," I whispered, leaning forward and kissing her cheek tenderly. My mom nodded slowly and kept stroking, while gazing down at my erection.

"Your penis feels nice," my mom said, caressing it with both of her hands. She moved around a bit so she could rub against both sides of it.

"Did you miss touching dick, mom?" I asked her.

My mother looked away shyly, but nodded affirmatively.

"You're such an innocent little thing," I said, laughing softly.

I grabbed hold of her chin and brought her face back up to mine. Then, I ran my finger along her lips.

Mom moaned softly as my fingertip traced across her wet lip.

"Oh mom...your mouth is perfect," I told her, licking my finger, and then tracing it along her cheek. She began to stroke my dick harder, looking down on it as pre cum wetted her fingers.

I put one hand under her ass, pulling her towards me, before bringing the other between her legs.

Mom gasped loudly, "Ohhh...fuck." But still she kept her eyes fixed on my cock. My one hand squeezed on her butt cheek, while the other caressed her inner thigh.

"You love having your body felt by a man's hands, don't you mom?" I asked.

"Yes, I suppose I do," my mother admitted, shivering slightly.

"What would it be like to give yourself over to someone else completely?" I inquired.

My mom looked at me in shock. The thought never crossed her mind. I had made it sound so tempting, yet very scary for her.

Her lips parted, as she let out a soft sigh.

"You're so strong," my mother said quietly.

"Are you ready for a little more fun, mom?" I asked.

She nodded slowly.

I put my hand back on her butt cheek and then brought both hands up to the sides of her chest, squeezing each breast firmly. My mom closed her eyes, sighing again. I then moved her back from the bed, and I sat down where she had rested, having us face one another.

"Go ahead and suck my dick, mom," I told her.

My mom swallowed nervously, but didn't say anything.

"Suck my cock," I repeated.

My mom bit her lower lip, staring at my penis. Her eyes caught on a feeling of dread, and I could see that she was nervous.

I knew that with some coaxing, my mom would be willing to go through with what we were about to do.

Mom looked at me again, not sure if she should do it or not.

"Come on mom," I said, taking her hand and pulling her towards me.

Mom's hazel eyes flickered between mine and the throbbing member in front of her face.

She finally bent down, her head aiming at the tip of my cock. She paused for a moment, and then slowly extended her tongue and ran it along the length of my shaft, all the way to the base.

I groaned loudly. Mom took hold of my erection gently, stroking it with her hands, while licking up and down my dick.

My mom began sucking on my cock, her lips closing around the head, making a soft slurping sound. I could hear my heart pounding.

I grabbed both of her breasts, and squeezed them, running my fingers across both big globes. As I did so, mom took more of my penis into her mouth.

"Oh fuck...that feels good," I moaned, squeezing her tits.

Mom's eyes were shut tight, and she was breathing heavily through her nose, taking large gulps of air.

Her eyes opened and she looked at me.

She didn't say anything, but her expression showed that her mind had been made up.

"Suck harder mom," I told her, cupping her chin and bringing her face closer to my dick.

I brought my hands to my mom's thighs, and rubbed her upper legs, caressing her skin as she slobbered on me. She took my penis out of her mouth for a moment, drawing out a thick line of spit and pre-cum between her lip and my dick in a parabola shape, which she sucked back in as she took a breath and bent down towards me.

She began sucking on my cock again, and I let go of her, sitting up straight.

"That's it, mom," I said, rubbing her upper back.

Mom nodded, and continued working her lips over the head of my shaft.

I ran my hands down her sides, feeling her fat stomach, before reaching her panties. At that moment, I rubbed her crotch with my left hand, making her want to cry out, but with my penis in her mouth, she could only give off a gargle that sent a shockwave through my body.

I cupped each cheek of her ass and squeezed lightly.