A Lonely Mom, an Experimental Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh...you're fucking hot," I whispered. Mom shivered slightly.

Her hands moved from around my penis, and then wrapped themselves around my legs, clutching onto me tightly, as she held down with firm intent.

I groaned as my mother bobbed up and down on me, swallowing my cock in large gulps.

"That feels great mom," I said, pulling her by her hair back towards me, until her face tuned to mine. I took on a gleeful look as I stared into my mom's face, her lips taking on her own child's penis.

I placed both hands on the sides of her head, holding her still, as I ran my fingers along her cheekbones.

The room was silent for a long moment, broken only by my mother's moaning, slurping, and sucking sounds.

I could see that my mom had gone wild in her mind. She looked at me wide eyed, with lust-filled hazel eyes, while she continued to take me deep down her throat.

I grabbed one of her tits, squeezing it firmly as I began fondling her other breast.

Mom squealed, but kept working her mouth on me. Then, she closed her eyes and moaned again. I could feel myself, getting closer, so I decided to stop things for the moment. "That's good, mom," I stated, pressing against her shoulders. Her mouth opened and went off of my dick with a satisfying pop. I stood up and moves towards her, kissing my mom on the lips again, my one hand caressing her left side and my other holding onto the small of her back.

Mom shuddered slightly, feeling my lips press against hers and run along her face.

My tongue slipped into her mouth, and we kissed tenderly.

Our tongues played together, until they parted and each brought out their own breath, before staring deeply into the others' eyes. Without a word, I spun behind her and took hold of her hips, grabbing the sides of her underwear.

I yanked them down over her ass cheeks, pulling them off her body.

I heard her gasp as I tugged the fabric down, and then began kissing both of her butt cheeks, lightly sucking on one and stroking her other in alternation. I then stood up, and she faced me, our nakedness piercing the room with thick tension and a clear message as to what would come next. My penis stood hungrily before her hairy mound.

Mom looked at my penis, which was already wet from her saliva, and then back at my face. She took on even greater embarrassment, pulling one hand onto her womanhood and pulling her arm across her chest.

She turned away, looking off into the distance.

"You're beautiful," I told her, placing a finger under her chin and turning her head towards me.

Mom closed her eyes, shaking her head slowly, as if she were fighting back tears.

I put my arms around her and hugged her close. Then, I lowered my mouth and kissed her neck softly, before moving down her body and sucking on her breasts, while squeezing them gently. She tried to swat me away, but I forced both of her arms to the side, pushing my body against her as my cock began to stab at her pubic hair.

I ran my hands along the sides of her waist, feeling her warm skin. As my fingers moved lower, I caressed her smooth ass cheeks. My hips pushed forward, and my mother's face went slack, her breath becoming short and shallow. Then I began to push her towards the bed, to which she cried out slightly. She nevertheless got the message, and clambered onto the end of the bed. I followed and went to the top of the bed, lying down on the pillows as mom crawled to face me.

"Come here," I told her. Mom looked at me nervously, as I pulled her to the middle of the bed, and we embraced one another tightly.

Mom sighed again as I held her in place. I leaned up and kissed my mom firmly on the lips before breaking free from our embrace.

"Let's do this right, I said." At that, I tugged my mom towards the top of the bed and crawled behind her. I pushed her back downwards with my left hand and propped her butt up with my right arm. Clearly nervous, my mom held her legs tight together.

I placed a knee between them and then ran my fingers over the sides of her thighs, feeling how soft they were. I then spread apart her pussy, exposing her pink inner fleshy walls as I rubbed her.

"Ohhh...that feels nice," she gasped.

"You feel great mom," I said. My fingers danced between her pussy lips and her pubic hair, causing her to moan.

Her hips squirmed apart, trying to find more stimulation.

"That's good, mom," I told her, continuing to caress her.

My mother leaned her torso back, bringing her head up and resting against the pillow, giving me better access to her body. Feeling how wet she was, I pulsed my right index finger into her vagina as my left hand held onto her butt.

Mom moaned loudly, and began rubbing her clit with one hand while using the other to squeeze her breasts.

I took on a playful tone as I spoke. "Does that feel good, mom?"

"Yesss..." she whimpered.

"Don't be nervous mom, there is nothing to be ashamed about. We're both consenting adults. It would just make me happy if you enjoyed yourself."

I squeezed the sides of her hips gently, causing my mom to gasp, as she rubbed her clitoris faster and I finger fucked her with more fervor.

I leaned down, taking my sticky finger out, causing my mom to shiver. Finally, I took my cock in my right hand and stroked it harder, grabbing hold of her ass to keep her locked into place. She squirmed somewhat as I stroked myself, but I quickly led my cock forwards, poking upwards for her opening until I pushed into the entrance of my mom's wet, inviting pussy.

Mom gasped, as I sank deeper into her tightness. Her hands went to the sheets and her fingers dug into the bed.

"Ohhh...fuck," she groaned, feeling my swollen member penetrate her.

I held her tightly and began fucking her with short, quick strokes.

Her head bounced down, pushing into the bed, but I grabbed onto her face and forced her to look forward again.

"That's a good girl," I told her, "Don't look away." Whether she began to open her mouth for the sake of crying out, moaning, or speaking, I stopped her, putting my fingers inside her lips.

I slowed down my movements, allowing her to adjust to the new sensations.

Mom then became more active, groaning onto my hand and pushing her ass back to match the rhythm of my strokes.

Then, I increased the pace again, and let go of her lips. My mom looked up at me and opened her eyes wide with lust, looking forward. She began to thrust her hips against mine, matching my speed, and groan loudly as I took my fingers out from her mouth.

"Ohhhhhh...fuck yes," my mother moaned.

I put my left hand on her ass again, holding her down as I began to fuck her harder.

Her hair was a mess, her whole body was heaving, and I could hardly believe what I was doing.

Mom gasped hard, gasping for air, as I rammed into her in full force. Then, I leaned over, taking hold of her breasts and holding her against my chest as I firmly pounded her from behind.

"Ohhhh...ohhh...fuck, that feels great," my mother screamed, clutching the bed sheets and digging her nails into them once more.

I grabbed her arms tightly to keep her down, forcing her to lean forwards.

"That's good mom," I said, as I pumped into her, her tits slapping against her own chest with each thrust.

I gripped her sides, pulling her towards me as I held her down and pushed myself deeply inside her.

"Ohh...that feels really fucking awesome!" she exclaimed. She kept staring forward as I fucked her, not wanting to look back at me.

"Fuck yes, mom," I moaned out in response. I could feel my balls tightening, so rather than come, I squeezed my dick and I slowly pulled it out from my mom's pussy, then desperately slapping the cockhead onto my mom's bare ass, to keep me hard but to hold off from finishing.

Mom was gasping and moaning loudly, trying to catch her breath as I paused for a moment, only to slide my penis back in.

"Oh my God, mom, you feel so good," I cried out, her womanhood tightening around my pulsating thrusts.

"Ohhhh...fuck...ohhh god, oh fuck, baby," she grunted, "that feels really fucking incredible!"

"It does, doesn't it?" I asked, pumping into her with renewed vigor.

"Mmmmm, that's...it...feels so...fucking great," she groaned, pushing her hips back against me.

I gripped her thighs tightly and then began to pump faster again, ramming into her harder as if my life depended on it.

Mom's eyes were closed, but from the side I saw her mouth open wide as she started moaning again, and her legs quivered underneath my body. I couldn't help myself as I felt my cock swell again. Soon, I gave one last firm, gentle thrust as deep inside my mom as I could manage. Cum shot through me deep inside my mom's womanhood, again, and again, and again, and again, and again, until I felt as if I had spent my whole soul inside her.

"Uuuuuuuh," she moaned, feeling my semen find its way inside her precious, vulnerable womb.

"Oh fuck, mom, oh my fucking God," I managed to say in my joyous delirium. She fell onto the bed, and as my legs weekend, my cock slipped out from inside my mom. Cum began to leak out from inside her, straight onto the bed and dripping down her leg. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I dragged my penis triumphantly across her ass and her thigh, tapping my member as if I was counting out strokes.

Mom gasped at my display, as she lay on the bed.

Then, my mom turned around, still oozing cum from her pussy. She stared at me in the eye from behind her as I stood up on my knees. Her face looked sad, and she was exhausted, but satisfied as well.

Dazzled by my incestuous misdeeds, I knew that my life had changed forever.