A Lonely Reign Ch. 03

Story Info
A lonely Princess meets an old friend.
2.4k words
4.52
2.4k
2
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caera endured the rest of the evening, counting down the hours to midnight. She politely danced with those who asked and dutifully shared small-talk with courtiers, but her mind was elsewhere. By the eleventh hour the hall was starting to empty, with only the most drunken revellers still stumbling about on the dancefloor. Bidding goodnight to anyone who would listen, she made her way out of the Hall, and wound all the way up the spiral staircases to her chambers.

Caera sat in her chair and nervously fidgeted. A million questions churned in her mind. How should I wait for him? Should I be on the bed? Should I be undressed? Will he like my body? Forcing herself to calm down, she focussed on tidying her chambers. She swept up the stray ash around the fireplace and smoothed down the quilt and pillows.

With a small quiver of excitement, Caera heard the bell in the clocktower chime twelve. She took her usual seat by the window and waited. No more than a couple of minutes had passed when there was a quiet knock on her door. The handle turned, and Torven slipped into the warm room.

Caera had been halfway out of her seat to answer the door, then sat down again awkwardly. Torven strode over to her chair, held out a hand and pulled her to her feet. He placed one hand on her waist and the other hand brushed her neck, tipping her chin upwards. Without saying a word, Torven bent forwards and kissed Caera's willing lips. Their meeting was electric. Torven pressed himself forward against Caera's body, and a low moan escaped her lips. He gripped her waist more firmly as Caera wrapped her arms around him, digging her fingers into the contours of his back.

"How did you get past the guard?" asked Caera, pulling her face away from his but clinging tightly to his well-muscled body.

"I saw Gilaena leading him away. I think he will be distracted for a while," chuckled Torven, once again treating Caera to a devastating smile.

Torven leant in to kiss her once again, moving his hand from neck to take her by the waist. He pulled her more tightly against him, squeezing her against the erection thrusting through his trousers. Caera felt the bulge as she had earlier that evening, and thrusted her hips to meet him, grinding up and down as she felt herself getting wetter and wetter. Growing bolder, she reached on hand upwards to feel Torven's arms. She enjoyed the tautness of his arms, tracing gently along his bicep to the grooves of his forearms as he kissed her ever more intently.

Torven broke away from kissing her, and her fingers went to the fastenings of his shirt. Once it was unlaced he pulled it over his head, allowing Caera the first non-imagined view of his torso. The firelight cast deep shadows over the muscles of his chest; Caera could not help but stare. She reached forward and placed both hands on his chest, then slid downwards over the undulations of his stomach. The taut V of flesh at his waist pointed her hands yet further down, but she stopped at the top of his trousers, unsure how to continue.

He slid a hand around her waist again, pulling her closer once more for another searing kiss. Caera felt almost wild with excitement. She could feel a fire building between her legs, desperate for his touch to put it out. Her nipples were rock hard, poking through her dress. Torven's other hand reached upwards, gently cupping her breast. Caera moaned again as his palm pressed against her nipple, rubbing it slightly and sending waves of pleasure radiating from it. He started to rub her nipple between thumb of forefinger, intensifying the sensation. Caera was excitedly pressing against his cock, lashing her tongue against his in her passion.

One hand firmly kneading her breasts, Torven reached behind Caera and grabbed a firm buttock. It was now his turn to moan, as he hungrily squeezed her firm flesh. He brushed aside the thin silk layers covering her breast, exposing the sensitive flesh of her nipple to his fingers. He made lazy circles with his finger, teasing the erect nub of flesh. Caera threw her head back in pleasure, digging her fingernails into his back. Torven tugged on the other shoulder of her dress, allowing it to fall downwards. He looked down at Caera's perky tits, admiring her cleavage and the rose-pink nipples jutting forward. Taking both her breasts in his hands, he pinched and squeezed her nipples, eliciting small pants from Caera.

He then slowly traced his hand downwards to her waist, then lower still to massage her slender thigh. His hand found the slit in her dress and slipped inside, roaming the soft flesh of her upper thigh. Caera's stomach flipped, her back seemed to burn with tension. As Torven's hands inched ever closer to her most intimate area, Caera quivered with anticipation. His finger reached the thin silken layer of her undergarments, feeling that they were almost saturated with wetness. He gently rubbed up and down her slit, as Caera buried her head into his chest. With a small flick, he brushed aside the sodden fabric to explore the slippery flesh within. Caera moaned in ecstasy as his finger rubbed up and down, not entering her but teasing her dripping opening.

"Let me undress" said Caera, finding her voice at last. "The clasp is at the top" invited Caera, turning her back to him. Torven quickly unclipped the dress, sliding it downwards to uncover the pale skin of her back. With a small wriggle, Caera pulled the dress all the way to the floor and threw it aside. Still with her back to him, she slipped out of her underwear to stand naked before him. Torven approached her from behind, wrapping her in his arms and rapidly kissing up and down her neck. She shivered at his touch, suddenly shy at having her nakedness exposed to a man. Her shyness evaporated as one hand reached around to cup her breast, and the other stretched once more to between her legs. With her nipple firmly pinched between a thumb and forefinger, he probed her wetness to find her most sensitive nub of flesh. He started gently circling her clitoris, as he rammed his aching cock between her bare buttocks. She responded by pressing back against him, breathing heavily.

Torven continued to kiss up and down her neck whilst she writhed against him, pushing herself more and more urgently against the erection still trapped within his trousers. He withdrew his hand from her moist slit and licked his two fingers clean moaning gently as he savoured the sweetness of her juices. With one had still grabbing one of her small, pointed breasts, he reached down to unlace his trousers at the waist.

"Let me," said Caera when she realised what he was doing. She turned and knelt before him, taking the laces in her hands and undoing the knot. Now at eye level, she could see the outline of his thick shaft pushing through the material. She gently reached out and rubbed the outline with one hand, tracing its length with her finger. Eager to see more, she reached for the edge of his trousers and slid it downwards, following the muscular crevice at the base of his stomach. As she slid the trousers downwards his shaft sprung out, catching her by surprise and almost hitting her chin.

"Goodness!" she exclaimed, "I didn't think it would be so..." She found herself lost for words, gazing at the hard member before her. His cock throbbed before her, twitching slightly in anticipation of her touch. A small dewdrop of moisture glistened at the tip of his waiting dick. Suddenly unsure what to do, Caera reached out to grasp his length. She gently ran her hand from base to tip, discovering the contours along his shaft. Gently squeezing him at the base, she heard him sigh with pleasure. Taking encouragement from this, she squeezed harder, and rubbed up and down with more vigour. Torven closed his eyes and rocked his head back, savouring her clumsy ministrations.

Caera continued to rub and squeeze, hoping she was doing something right. After a few moments another dewdrop slid from the tip of his cock, moistening the head of his thick manhood.

Torven looked downwards suddenly, saying "Perhaps you could use your mouth, too?"

Caera stopped mid-stroke, suddenly panicked. She enjoyed the feel of his cock in her hand, in fact it was turning her on quite a lot. But it seemed so long and wide, she wasn't sure it could fit anywhere.

"Um...I'm not really sure what, I mean, I've never really..." the words tumbled out, her face reddening with embarrassment.

A small frown crossed Torven's face, then was gone in an instant.

"Come." He said, pulling her to her feet and guiding her towards the bed. She perched on the edge, legs dangling awkwardly. Torven simply stepped forward and pushed her gently backwards by the shoulders. Caera's stomach lurched at this sudden display of dominance from Torven. Her nipples stiffened, her womanhood quivered, and she found herself relaxing into the softness of the bed, yearning for his touch. All thoughts of politics, grief, responsibility, and duty slipped away as she found how good it felt to simply submit to him. She luxuriated in the way he lifted her by her buttocks and pushed her further onto the bed. She tried to stay calm as he pushed her legs apart, exposing the sticky sweetness between her legs.

Torven bent forwards, wrapping his arms around her thighs. He had to hold Caera still as he licked her full length with one long stroke of his tongue, making her buck wildly. He reached upwards with one hand to pinch one of her nipples, as he continued long, slow strokes along her moist folds with his tongue. He pinched her nipple more frantically as he tasted more and more of her wetness, lapping up as much of her sweet nectar as he could. Caera had never experienced such bliss. The pleasure from Torven's tongue was leaping up to where he had trapped her breast with his firm hand, and she was panting with pleasure. Her moans crescendoed as he focused on her clitoris, alternating firm strokes with tiny darts of his tongue. Caera's hands curled into the bedsheets as she tried to stop from crying out too loudly. She could feel something building, a tension and a pressure that amplified with every touch Torven made.

Guessing that Caera was nearing her climax, Torven withdrew from between her legs and knelt before her. He laid down on top of her and spread her legs with his, planting a long, slow kiss on her lips. Hardly able to think from the intensity of so many discovered pleasures, Caera gently returned the kiss, wrapping his hand around his back. Torven shifted above her, and she felt his manhood nudge against her wetness. She opened her legs a little wider, then gently pulled on his lower back in invitation. She gasped as his cock started to enter her, easing her wider but meeting little resistance. With infinite care, Torven advanced his cock in her tight opening, luxuriating in the wetness within. Caera felt his cock gradually filling her up and there was a momentary discomfort, but she forced herself to relax and found the feeling faded into pleasure.

His cock reached its base, and they both stayed still for a moment, savouring the feeling. He withdrew his dick almost completely and Caera rocked her hips upwards, willing him to re-enter, wishing he would fill the emptiness she now felt. He quickly obliged, plunging his cock back up to its base, exploring the depths of her cunt.

"Let me know if it's too much" he grunted, straining with the effort of not simply pounding his cock hard over and over into her tight pussy.

"I like it" she breathed. "You can go a bit faster if you like."

Needing no further invitation, Torven slowly increased his tempo. Caera's wetness squelched with every thrust, making Torven sigh with appreciation.

"Your tight little cunt feels so good wrapped around my cock" he whispered in her ear. Caera's pussy twitched in response, tightening on his already raging erection. Torven shifted slightly above her as he started to rub her clitoris with his pubic bone at the top of every stroke. Caera quickly found the pressure all over building up again, only this time Torven showed no signs of slowing down. As he stared down at her he continued to thrust and grind, making her tits bounce with every stroke. Caera clung to the bedsheets, barely containing her yelps of pleasure.

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" she squealed with every stroke. "Fuck me Torvi, fuck my pussy, fuck me...Yes yes yes yeee --"

She threw her head back and moaned as her climax crashed through her. Ever corner of her body felt electrified with pleasure. Her nipples burned with waves of dizzying sensation, and she tightened like a vice around his dick. Torven gazed down, enraptured by his lover's orgasm. He felt his own climax build as he continued to pound her willing entrance. Caera came to her senses as Torven pulled out of her and stood up. She watched on as he took his cock in his hand and rubbed hard, spreading her glistening juices along the length of his cock. He stared unblinkingly at her naked form spreadeagled on the bed as his cock trembled, then erupted onto the rushes below. Thick white ropes tumbled out of his dick, as he lustfully gazed at her pert breasts and dripping cunt. After massaging the last few drops out, he bent down and picked up the sullied rushes and deposited them in the fire.

Torven crossed the room and picked up his trousers, starting to put them back on before Caera could object.

"Can't you stay here?" she said as he pulled his shirt back over his head.

"I must go before anyone notices. Every second I'm here is a risk to your virtue."

"Forget my so-called virtue! I just want you to hold me, it's been so long since I felt this close to anyone."

"If I'm caught, they would likely tut at you, and whisper behind your back. As for me, I would be executed before you can say 'Infidelity'. "

Caera stepped off the bed, hugged Torven tightly, then place a long, lingering kiss on his lips.

"I shall see you tomorrow then, Torvi" she breathed, then watched as he slipped silently through the door.

Caera washed, dressed in her softest sheepskin bedclothes, then settled beneath the quilt. She imagined Torven was still with her, wrapping her in his arms as she drifted to sleep, alone in her chambers once more.