A Lonely Reign Ch. 04

Story Info
A lonely Princess meets an old friend - Chapter 4.
2.7k words
4.61
2.1k
3
0

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, Caera immediately sought out Gilaena.

"So how did it go with Torven?" Gilaena whispered once they had found a quiet corner of the garden in which to talk.

"It was..." Caera tried to find the words to summarise how night. "It was amazing! He was so gentle, and he did things to me I didn't even think were possible. But I think I disappointed him."

"WHAT? How could you have disappointed him, you're gorgeous!"

"Well, at one point he was standing over me, and he seemed like he expected something. I touched him a little, but I don't think it was right...Oh I'm so stupid, he's going to go back to one of his tavern girls who know how to please a man properly."

"Stop, stop, stop Caera! One thing at a time. Did he see your body?"

"Yes, he undressed me completely."

"Did he touch you all over?"

"Yes, I really liked it!"

"Did he spill his seed?"

"Ummm...I think so? He touched himself at the end, and then...yes that must have been it."

"Well then it sounds like you both had an amazing night! Never mind if he wanted you to suck his dick, there's plenty of time for all that. If he really likes you, he's not going to settle for some tavern girl."

"Suck his dick? You mean, use my mouth?"

"Yes! Drives men crazy, once you get the hang of it."

"Well, if that's what he wants, then you will have to tell me what to do."

"If that's the topic, we are going to need to go somewhere quieter than the gardens!"

Both women left the Gardens with arms linked, strolling down towards the small coppice of trees to the west of the castle. Neither of them noticed Consetta lurking behind the low garden wall, eavesdropping on everything they had been saying.

"I'm not sure it will even fit! And won't I get tired?" Caera asked. She sat alongside Gilaena on the grass of a small clearing, as the bright springtime sun warmed their shoulders.

"I've never met one that wouldn't fit!" winked Gilaena, "But it can take a bit of getting used to. And as for technique, there's no substitute for enthusiasm. If he can see you're enjoying yourself, he is bound to like what you are doing."

"So I should start slow, use my hand as well sometimes, gently lick that bit you told me about, look up at him from time to time, and remember to look like I'm not concentrating whilst also looking like I'm enjoying myself. It sounds so easy when you put it like that!" Caera flopped backwards onto the grass in exasperation.

"It's not something you should get all worried about. Anything you do for him will be appreciated. And besides, it can actually be a lot of fun. Just make sure he's clean first!"

They both laughed, and Gilaena laid down next to her friend, gazing up at the bright, white clouds above. A little while later Gilaena broke the comfortable silence.

"So, what's your plan now? Any idea when you might put my lesson into practice?"

"Tonight at the bonfire, I may see if I can spend some time alone with Torven again. Hopefully there will be enough going on that I can sneak away from the festivities for a while. I'm going to make sure he is completely satisfied this time."

"Oh, I'm sure he will be! I've never met a man who wasn't happy with a blowjob, but then these are always a decent backup!" Gilaena gestured downwards towards her enormous tits. "Just take your time and try to enjoy yourself. When we both get into it, it turns me on like a tap. Oh, and you've seen what happens at the end, so you'll have to decide what to do with all that."

"What do you mean? What am I supposed to 'do with it'?"

"Well, it can go in your mouth or...elsewhere. You'll figure it out! I can't just tell you everything, where's the fun in that?"

Caera flushed slightly, wondering what exactly Gilaena meant.

"Come on," said Gilaena, heaving her plump frame up off the grass, "Let's get back to the castle before anyone misses you."

***

Several hours later, Caera was in her chambers once more, selecting her clothes for the evening. It promised to be a cool evening, so she dressed warmly, wrapping a thick woollen cloak over the top of her most snug leather breeches. With Gilaena and Consetta in tow, she passed through the main hall and out into the lawn in front of the castle. Most of the guests from the ball had stayed for bonfire that that evening. The assorted tents spread out towards the darkness of the nearby forest, but the clearing at the centre was full of light. Huge staves of wood had been driven into the ground, each with a burning brazier spitting sparks at its tip. The giant torches ringed a huge woodpile in the centre, around which the revellers were standing and talking excitedly. Musicians played brightly to one side, but they were shushed as Caera approached. Taking the small torch offered by a stern-faced manservant, she raised it above her head and cried "Let the Light Festival begin!" She then threw the burning brand into the bonfire, lighting the parched kindling with a small whoosh of heat and flame. The waiting throng ooed and aahed as the flames licked higher and higher, painting dancing shadows on the nearest tents.

With a wave of her hand, Caera gestured for the musicians to resume. Conversations continued all around, as some gently swayed in time to the music, whilst others hurried to refill their mugs of steaming hot mead from the barrels provided. Caera scanned the faces in the crowd but was unable to see Torven. Not that he would be easy to miss, as he stood taller than most men.

"I think I had better mingle," said Caera to her ladies-in-waiting.

"You must do your duty, Princess" said Gilaena encouragingly, whilst Consetta simply scowled and rolled her eyes.

Caera set off into the crowd, shaking hands and exchanging inane small-talk where it was unavoidable. She wandered closer to the edge of the clearing near the tents and waited for her chance. A few minutes later, a large log near the top of the bonfire suddenly sparked, then tumbled downwards, showered sparks into the air. As every head turned towards the disturbance, Caera quickly donned her hood and stepped into the shadows of the tents, almost invisible in the dim night. Following the mental picture she had painted from her lofty window, she wound her way through the tents before her. Left at the large brown tent, straight on until the blue one with the trout banner, then just round the corner...The Boar of Huntsmark came into view, emblazoned on the banner above the large white tent. Caera shivered slightly, then stepped forward to part the canvas.

She widened the gap at the tent entrance and placed one eye at the small chink of light that appeared. A small lamp fluttered at the centre of the table, casting an orange glow around the cosy surroundings. The furnishings were quite inviting, with a thick rug covering the floor and bright banners adorning the walls. This was not the spartan living quarters she had expected Torven to have, and she wondered what other undiscovered complexities there were to her lover. The man himself lay on his bed at the side of the room, partly covered by a thin blanket.

He was shirtless, and he seemed to be writhing around with his head thrown back in concentration. As Caera watched, the blanket slipped below his waist and she realised what he was doing.

"You naughty boy!" she thought to herself, as she watched him vigorously rubbing his cock. "You skipped the bonfire for this? So last night wasn't enough for you, eh? Well, I'll see about that."

Taking care not to make any noise, she slipped inside the tent. Stealing quietly across the thick rug below, she tiptoed over to the edge of the bed where Torven lay. She paused a moment, taking in his naked form. It was a novel experience to see him spread out before her. She revelled in his lithe form, taking in each contour of his body from this new angle. She enjoyed seeing his dick jutting upward as he pumped it firmly with his hand, his brow furrowed.

As arousing as the view was, Caera could wait no longer. She reached forward and gently put a finger to his lips. His eyes snapped open, and he jolted as if ready to jump out of bed. His eyes met hers, and he relaxed back again. He gently allowed his rapidly shrinking dick to flop onto his stomach, and his customary smirk re-appeared. He opened his mouth to speak, but she hushed him with a finger on his lips again. Understanding the rules, Torven made a show of theatrically settling into the pillows, then tucked his hands underneath himself.

Caera shrugged off her thick cloak and riding jacket, standing before Torven in her tight leather riding trousers and a simple white shirt. She has chosen to wear no underclothes, so her nipples pointed through the thin material. Torven stared as Caera reached into the pocket of her jacket and pulled out a thin black scarf. Enjoying the sway of her breasts, he watched as she knelt on the bed next to him, then straddled his chest. It was her turn to smirk as she blindfolded him with the scarf, robbing him of the view of her breasts poking through her top.

She placed her hands on his chest, taking the time to explore his torso in a way she hadn't during their previous, frantic lovemaking. She placed firm circles of pressure on his muscles, eliciting small hums of appreciation. She gradually worked her hand lower, at first grazing the tip of his cock with her hands, then more firmly including his shaft in every circuit of her hands. He soon hardened again for her, lengthening with every gentle brush of her fingers. Sensing he needed a firmer touch, she cupped his balls with one hand and grasped his cock with the other, gently rubbing his shaft. He let out a low moan and squirmed a little. Smiling to herself, Caera continued gently teasing his cock, wrapping him in her hand and squeezing up and down his length. With her other hand she gently massaged his ball sack, exploring the unfamiliar texture.

Summoning up the courage for the next intimate act, Caera knelt between his legs. She saw him tense in anticipation, wriggling his hands underneath his buttocks as if he was desperate to reach out and touch her. Taking him in one hand, she tentatively placed her lips around the tip of his cock. She darted her tongue out to lap at the soft skin of his head. She repeated this several times, then widened her mouth to take in more of his dick. Stretching her mouth wide, she tightened her lips around his now throbbing head. She ventured up and down the tip of his shaft, making small wet noises with her mouth as she moistened his cock.

She glanced upwards to gauge his reaction and saw that his mouth was gaping open and he was breathing heavily. Taking this as a good sign, she continued her efforts, wrapping her mouth around his thick rod and pulsing up and down. She took him out again to give her mouth a break, opting to rub her hand gently up and down his now glistening cock. As she rubbed, she saw a small drop of fluid well up at his tip. She flicked out her tongue to capture it, taking in the unfamiliar taste.

Only now did she start to relax, finally accepting that she was doing a good enough job of pleasuring her lover. She re-commenced her oral efforts, encircling his cock with her mouth and sliding further along his shaft. Torven moaned louder the deeper she went, even more so when she started to include lazy flicks of her tongue to the underside of his member. Now growing excited herself, Caera plunged even deeper, determined to engulf as much of his throbbing shaft as she could. His cock found the back of her throat and she coughed, almost choking on the sudden intrusion. Torven half sat up to check on Caera, but she pushed him down with her spare hand, keeping him in her mouth. She pushed further up his shaft again, this time more gently. Feeling him filling her mouth again, she gently allowed him to the back of the throat, carefully pushing the boundaries of what she could handle. As she gulped on his dick, she noticed a familiar feeling between her legs. She sensed she was dripping wet already, all from the excitement of pleasuring Torven with her mouth.

Pulling away slightly, she settled her lips around the head of his cock and wrapped her spare hand around the base of his shaft. She then slipped her hand rhythmically up and down, as she determinedly bobbed her head up and down to meet it. Torven's grunts grew in intensity, and she felt him thrusting upwards towards the back of her mouth again. She lashed her tongue against his head in response, whilst continuing to pulse with her hand lips and hand. Caera glanced upwards again. Torven's brow was furrowed, and his jaw was clenched, an expression she had seen before. Last time he had looked like that was just before --

Torven's cock erupted inside her mouth, instantly filling it with his seed. She tried to swallow what she could, but he kept pulsing more and more as she continued to massage his shaft with her hand. Her tongue lapped underneath his head, teasing out more ropes of cum. Caera gave up trying to contain it and simply continued licking him. The last few splashes dotted her wet lips and dripped down her chin. Torven flopped down into his pillows again, utterly spent. Caera finally let go of the diminishing member, marvelling at how his dick could change size so rapidly. Caera stepped off the bed and went over to the side table. She found a cloth and a bowl of water. Dampening the cloth, she dabbed at the sticky patches adorning her chin. She smiled to herself, thinking "if only Gilaena could see me now!" Little did she know, one of her ladies-in-waiting could see her, but it wasn't Gilaena.

Minutes earlier, Consetta had followed Caera through the tents, then taken up a position with one eye glued to the crack of light where Caera had first looked in. Consetta had watched intently as Caera had knelt before the knight and taken him in her mouth. Meaning only to see where Caera was sneaking off to, Consetta now stood in the doorway, unable to look away from the scene before her. Wishing it was her pleasuring the handsome knight, Consetta slipped a hand beneath her skirts and furiously rubbed herself. As Torven ejaculated into and around Caera's mouth, Consetta bit her lip in an effort to stay quiet as he own climax wracked her body. Consetta watched as Caera took the cloth and wiped Torven clean, then wrapped the cloak about herself without saying a word. Consetta froze as she realised Caera was heading her way, then quickly withdrew her hand and dashed away into the surrounding darkness.

As she fastened her cloak about herself, Caera looked sharply upwards as she heard a scuffling sound at the doorway to the tent. "Must have been my imagination," she thought as she tucked Torven back under his blanket. She planted a kiss on his forehead, then stepped back out of the tent to re-join the Light Festival. Not realizing the lateness of the hour, Caera wandered back to her chambers, her mind reeling at the new discoveries she had made.

"I sucked a cock!" she thought, glancing around as someone might hear her thoughts. "And I actually quite liked it!"

Caera tumbled into her bed and allowed herself to drift into a deep slumber. She awoke early the next morning to the clamour of bells ringing, shrieks from unknown voices, and the clash of steel upon steel. Her kingdom was under attack.