A Lonely Reign Ch. 06

Story Info
A lonely Princess meets an old friend, Chapter 6.
1.8k words
4.67
828
1
0

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 04/25/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a few hours before Caera made it up to her chambers. It had taken a while to delegate the key tasks needed to restore order and see to the wounded. Everyone seemed to look to her for everything, and her mind was whirling with the hundreds of questions coming her way from all sides. Once she finally felt like things were in control, she grabbed a bottle of wine and some cheese from the kitchens, then dragged her feet up the long staircases to her chambers.

Torven lay dozing upon her large bed. He had removed everything but his underwear, and a large piece of linen was wrapped around his upper thigh. His torso now sported several vivid purple bruises, a silhouette of the savage blows that his armour had deflected during the day's deadly melee. Blood was starting to seep through his bandage, so Caera perched on the bed beside him and started to unwrap it.

"I was wondering if you had forgotten about your Champion," murmured Torven, the smile on his lips betraying that he wasn't being serious.

"Hold still, stop squirming! It can't be that bad." Caera took on mock motherly tones, trying to distract herself from the fact that death had come so close to taking Torven from her that morning. "There, all fixed up. The fresh bandage should hold for a while."

They sat in silence. Torven's head rested back on the pillows, and Caera took his hand in hers. She traced the veins on the back of his hand, and anxiously studied his pale face. Eventually the day drew darker, and she sipped wine, nibbled cheese, then curled up beside Torven on the bed and allowed herself to sleep.

When morning came, she was surprised not to be interrupted by the servants entering to tend to the routine housework and to bring her food. Then she remembered she had given orders not to be disturbed, ostensibly to allow Torven to rest. She brushed the hair out of his eyes and planted a kiss on his forehead.

She glanced down at the bandage on his leg and saw that no new bleeding had started overnight; Caera reasoned that the wound may not be as serious as it first appeared.

"Good morning, Caera," said Torven, wincing as he tried to straighten himself against the pillows.

"Stop moving! I will bring you anything you need," replied Caera.

"Anything...?" Torven raised an inquisitive eyebrow.

Caera blushed a little, still not entirely used to the feeling of being the object of desire for a man. "Let me get you some food. You don't look as pale as yesterday, but you must be famished!"

Caera fetched the remains of the previous evening's cheese and handed a few pieces to Torven, then turned to pour him a cup of water. Torven reached out and slapped her buttocks as she turned, then gave one perky butt cheek a firm squeeze.

"Oh!" exclaimed Caera, blushing even deeper red. "Is that going to help your recovery?"

"Well I can't see that it will do any harm. Besides, my leg is injured not my arms." As if to emphasise this, Torven continued to massage Caera's arse, smiling innocently up at her from the bed.

Caera felt the now familiar rush of warmth and desire between her legs and forced herself to step away.

"Drink some water at least, you will be no good to me at all if you pass out." She brought some water to him and watched closely to ensure he drank it all.

"There, every last drop. Happy?" asked Torven, wiping some crumbs of cheese from his lips. "Now I believe you told the servants not to come in, so I assume we won't be bothered for a while. Also, do I remember you saying something about a debt of gratitude that might need repaying?" he arched his eyebrows in a way that could only mean one thing.

Caera bit her lip, wrestling between the thought of hours of blissful lovemaking and worrying about worsening the wound in his leg by doing so. Torven's hand snaked out and began to massage her left breast, which largely put a stop to any thoughts of the latter. She sighed contentedly and perched next to him on the bed, giving him free access to her tits to do with as he pleased.

He grasped each breast in turn, squeezing them gently at first, then pressing more firmly so that her nipples poked against his palm. She responded by unbuttoning her blouse halfway, letting her right breast out to an appreciative murmur from Torven. He immediately pinched her bare nipple with her fingers, then lazily traced circles around the erect flesh. Her cheeks red with pleasure, Caera lifted her other breast out of the fabric of her blouse, allowing both her tits to bulge together over the top of material. Torven flicked the other nipple as soon as it was exposed, ensuring it grew to full hardness in an instant. Torven tried to raise himself up towards her cleavage, but the pain in his leg forced him back down onto the pillows with a grunt.

"Let me," said Caera, pushing him back down into the soft folds of the bedding. She sat on the bed next to him and leant forwards, allowing his head to fall between her tits. She idly scratched the back of his head with one hand as he nestled into her cleavage. Torven buried his face between her modest breasts, planting kisses in her cleavage and revelling in cosy softness against his cheeks. Seeing that he was enjoying himself, Caera used her hands to push her tits against his face, deepening her cleavage and enhancing Torven's excitement.

Caera shifted to the side slightly, allowing his mouth to reach one of her nipples. She gasped as his tongue flicked out and lashed against her sensitive flesh. Caera moaned as he encircled her nipple with his mouth, firmly licking and nibbling as she tightened her grip on his hair. Torven switched to the other nipple, then reached up and grabbed her other breast with his hand. The simultaneous pleasure was driving Caera wild. She could feel herself become wetter and wetter than more he rubbed and teased.

"Pinch it harder," she demanded, needing more. Torven was happy to oblige; he pinched her nipple firmly and twisted it to and fro, making Caera's eyes roll back in ecstasy. Torven's arousal was starting to show too; his hard cock was jutting upwards through the sheet over his legs. Caera used her foot to kick the sheet of the bed, causing his dick to flop out. She eyed it hungrily, longing to feel his hardness in her hand, her mouth, her pussy...

"Lie down," she demanded pushing his head away from her tits. She waited until he had obeyed, then stood up to face him. Caera slipped off her blouse, then pulled down her skirt. As she stood there naked, Torven looked her up and down appreciatively, then met her eyes expectantly as if to say "What now?"

Caera straddled his supine body, placing her knees either side of his head and facing towards his now twitching cock. Torven didn't move a muscle. He waited as Caera gently lower her cunt onto his lips. As her pussy drew closer, he could see her slit was glistening with her juices. Caera gasped involuntarily as his tongue effortlessly parted her folds and began to explore. Caera tentatively rocked back and forth, sliding up and down over his mouth. Torven reached up and grabbed her thighs to encourage her to go faster.

"Are you sure you can breathe down there?" She asked, suddenly concerned she was being too rough.

He responded by grabbing her waist and pushing her down even more firmly.

"Ride my face as hard as you want," he gasped before delving back into her sweetness. Needing no further invitation, Caera gyrated atop her lover's face as she revelled in the way his tongue fluttered over her clitoris. She knelt forward a little more to allow his tongue better access. Torven darted his tongue inside and was rewarded with a fresh gush of nectar.

Caera grabbed one of her nipples and twisted hard. She could feel her climax building but she didn't want the pleasure to end. She was freely riding his face now, sighing with every stroke of his tongue against her tingling clitoris. She glanced down at his muscular frame and admired Torven's hard cock. A drop of moisture had dripped from the tip and lay upon his stomach. Caera reached forward and grabbed Torven's member. She wiped up the drop of pre-cum, then rubbed it back into his throbbing head.

Caera forced herself to slow down in order to focus on Torven's pleasure. She stopped riding his face, content to allow him to lick at this own pace. With her hand she rubbed the top of his cock, pausing from time to time to enjoy the contours of his erection. Torven sighed appreciatively as she settled into a gentle rhythm, working the shaft of his dick with gentle, tender strokes. She leant forward and briefly wrapped her mouth around him, depositing her saliva up his shaft to make it easier to rub. She was rewarded with another pearl of moisture from his dick as she increased the tempo, starting to rub her aching pussy against his face once more.

Sensing her urgency, Torven increased his efforts, lapping hungrily at her sweet folds and forcing his tongue deeper into her opening. Caera continued rubbing ever faster on his cock, pausing only to deposit more saliva on his swollen, throbbing head. Torven was breathing heavily now too, and although she couldn't see his face she had an idea what would happen soon. Her spare hand rested against his bulky chest muscles as she arched her back to press herself firmly down into his face.

The now familiar sensation rippled through Caera as she felt her climax arrive. He thighs clamped hard against his head as the first waves of pleasure arced outwards from between her legs. She moaned deeply and rubbed Torven's cock furiously. His hips bucked upwards, and his dick erupted with cum. The first spurt jetted upwards and landed on her neck, then dribbled down to coat her left breast. Caera kept pumping his dick with her hand, determined to get every last drop. Only once he begged her to stop did she release him, her hand and his belly now thoroughly covered.

"I suppose I had better clean up!" said Caera, as a drop of cum dripped off her nipple. She went to find a damp cloth, but by the time she returned Torven was asleep. Caera wiped Torven's glistening face and his stomach, then went to the tub to wash up herself.