69 Reasons to Get Out of Bed

Story Info
Abby gives Ken the wake-up of a lifetime!
1.7k words
4.21
7.4k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ken has always been a deep sleeper. There could be a party going on in the lounge room but he still wouldn't stir. Normally that wasn't such a problem for me, but today it was. "Why?" You ask. Well, it's Sunday morning and I've woken up feeling incredibly horny.

I guess I should introduce myself, my name is Abby, I'm a twenty two year old architecture student who lives in Melbourne. I'm tall for a woman, standing just shy of six feet. I have long blonde hair and a slender figure, my breasts are small but perky and I have what my boyfriend Ken refers to as a tight little tooshie. Ken and I live together in a small two bedroom apartment. Ken is taller than me, standing about six foot, two inches. He has short dark brown hair and a dark, neatly trimmed beard.

Ken is an athletic specimen. He plays competitive football for a local club as well as working full time as a carpenter. He has broad shoulders and a muscular chest with a masculine forrest of hair in its centre. He has a narrow waist, supported by long muscular legs, all in all the man is perfectly in proportion. Well, except for his cock that is. That thing belongs on a horse. Lying in bed right now, it's all I can think about. It would have to be at least ten inches long and to borrow inspiration from Victoria Beckham, "It's like fucking a tractor exhaust pipe."

The thought of Kens dick has me salivating from all my lips as I lie in bed wondering if I should wake him. He went out late last night and didn't get home until after one.

"Eh, that's his own stupid fault, I need his dick, and I need it now," I think to myself.

Ken is sleeping with his back towards me. Carefully, I roll up behind him and snuggle against his back. Reaching around, I gently fumble between his legs. I'm instantly rewarded as I locate what is clearly some throbbing morning wood. Unfortunately it's trapped beneath his body. Using my arm I gently roll his torso towards me. Ken shifts in his sleep, muttering to himself before settling on his back. Carefully I peel up his shirt, then hook my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, before slowly yanking them down. A happy sigh escapes my lips as his cock springs free, standing to attention, fierce and stiff. Ken keeps himself well manscaped, his balls and the base of his shaft are completely free of hair. Above his dick there is a small triangular tuft of neatly trimmed pubic hair. He calls it his sex arrow. He joked just last week that he'd gotten it so that I would know where to blow. We'll let me tell you, today that was a directive I was happy to follow.

Reverently I kneel beside his member and quickly peel off my shirt and discard it on the floor. My panties quickly follow and moments later I find myself kneeling beside him completely naked.

Gently I grasp his member, giving it a few slow strokes. A small droplet of precum seeps from the tip of his penis, but apart from that he gives me no response. Slowly I lower my head down until, reaching out with my tongue, I taste the sweet nectar of his arousal. I roll my tongue across the head of his penis, lapping at it in long slow licks. I trace small circles around his head, gently tickling the underside with the tip of my tongue. Ken let's out a sigh and I turn to check his slumbering form, my tongue staying in contact with his cock the whole time. He's still asleep. Smiling to myself I engulf the head of his penis, sucking on it like a lollipop. I bob up and down a few times before withdrawing. Taking great care I begin to trace my tongue up and down the full length of his shaft, coating his horse phallus with my saliva. My tongue carefully dips between his testicles and I lap at them gently while stroking his shaft with my hand. I suck one of Kens testicles into my mouth and I hear him groan and mutter something in his sleep. Releasing his nut, I immediately sucked on the other, massaging the soft sack with my tongue.

Ken gives another moan as I release him and I check his face once again. Still asleep. By now I am desperately horny and in need of some attention myself. Carefully I reposition myself, placing my legs on either side of his head, my pussy hovering an inch above his lips. God I want to sit on his face. But I resist the urge, it isn't quite time yet.

Leaning forward I grasp his shaft in one hand as I guide the throbbing head of his penis between my lips once again. I moan around his cock as the stimulation from my breasts grazing his smooth abdomen is compounded by the feeling of my bald pussy brushing against the coarse hair of his chin.

I begin to suck his cock like a girl possessed, taking him as deep down my throat as I can. Subconsciously I begin to hump my hips, grinding my pussy against his chin. I sink further, taking over half his length down my throat. Grinding my pussy against his face I begin to emit a long low hum, letting the vibrations from my throat resonate down the length of his shaft.

I feel his whole body move reflexively as he starts awake. The action jams his cock another inch deeper down my throat and I grunt around him as my eyes begin to water.

I can only imagine the sight that must have met him. My perfect bald snatch hovering, dripping an inch above his face.

It doesn't take Ken long to figure out what's going on. A moment later I feel his hands grip my waist, pulling me down to sit on his face. Immediately his tongue begins to lap at my folds, sucking gently on the wet lips of my labia.

It feels incredible. I withdraw from his cock rapidly. Gasping for air as his dick springs free. After a few big breaths I let out a long low moan as I feel Kens tongue circling my clit, teasing me so fantastically.

Ken returns his attention to my folds and I quickly grasp his shaft, making long, steady strokes as I tease his knob with my tongue.

We continue like this for another minute, then I feel Kens hands grip my ass cheeks tighter as his balls lift, ready to release his load.

"Fuck, babe. I'm gonna cu-um!" He moans.

Three pumps later and he does. I feel the eruption as he ejaculates deep inside my mouth. The first spurt hits the back of my throat and I give a loud moan. The second and third spurt follow quickly and by the fourth and fifth spurt his cum is leaking from my lips, squeezing out around his shaft as he fills me faster than I can swallow. He gives one more all mighty pulse and a large globule comes free of my lips, running down my chin. His dick slips from my mouth and I carefully scoop his cum from my chin, savouring the taste as I swallow it all.

Ken lies still for a few moments, puffing breathlessly into my pussy. He doesn't keep me waiting too long thankfully as a moment later he returns to the task at hand. His tongue delves once more into my folds, caressing my sex with a thousand loving kisses.

I let out a coo of delight as his tongue digs deeper, lapping at my depths. I brace my hands against his hips, pressing my own hips back into his face, allowing him deeper access.

Suddenly Ken withdraws, tracing his tongue up to tease my clit again.

I let out a little mewl of excitement and this time he doesn't retreat. Gripping my hips tighter, he pulls me down harder, pinning my clit to his lips. His tongue works ferociously, as if he were a lion and my clit was his prey.

"Ooooooh fffffuuuuucccckk!" I gasp as the tip of his tongue rapidly flicks my needy nub.

"Ohhh fuck Kennnnnn! I'm gonnnnnnna CCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMM!!!!"

I scream as I press my pussy against his lips with all my might.

Ken keeps flicking, drawing me closer and closer until finally it's time. My baggage is checked in, my carry on loaded and my ticket stamped. I'm ready to take my flight to orgasm city.

"FFFUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!"

I screech as my orgasm hits me. Every muscle in my body flexes as if I've been electrocuted. My back arches as my eyes roll into the back of my head. My hips humping wildly as orgasm after magical orgasm pulse through my body. I can feel a stream of cum unleashing from between my legs, coating Kens beard in my slick juices.

Finally after what feels like a never ending orgasmic roller coaster, my climax comes to an end. I fall sideways onto the bed like a deflated balloon, lying there in a post orgasmic daze.

For those of you concerned about the issue of consent, please read the below conversation from three weeks earlier.

"All I'm saying is, if you ever wanted to wake me up with a blowjob, well I would be one hundred percent down with that."

I can't remember what had prompted the conversation but those had been Ken's words, only a few weeks ago. I had given him a condescending look at the time, but he had just bulldozed right ahead, ignoring me while laying out his feelings on the topic.

"Well babe, you can consider this an open invitation to suck my cock anywhere, any day, anytime. You wanna wake me up in the middle of the night with your lips wrapped around my knob? I'm down! Hell, if it's Sunday morning and I'm hung over after a big night out and you're in the mood to suck some dick? Well just go right ahead and help yourself, don't let my unconsciousness get in the way."

I just rolled my eyes at him and changed the subject.