All Comments on 'A Lonely Wedding'

by Agnol

Sort by:
  • 43 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I have no words for this except...

damn............

are you planning to continue this story? what's in store for them in the near future?

sirhugssirhugsover 17 years ago
Gotta Like it

And I say why in my review on the New Story Review Thread in the Author's Hangout of the Lit Forums.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a rarity for a somewhat long story

well written story,great story line,fantastic ending.

the only continuance should be how they all end up after the trip to the camp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Glad someone hasdthe courage to write it

We all know it happens in both affluent and poverty stricken families. It's an illiterate and uneducated person who believes this only happens in "white trash" families, for lack of a better expression. Though parts could use a little re-working to make it stronger and more believable, never the less, it's a good story. I would like to see a follow-up. What happened the next day or week, etcetera.

cncstevecncsteveover 17 years ago
wow

Very seldom do I read a story of this length but I was hooked by the story and the writing by the time I got to the end of page 1. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nice job...

What a terrific story! I too do not normally read stories of this length but I was hooked after page one as well. The character of the mother was extremely well written and her line "because your daughter can't cook" was right over the top!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best story Ive read here in 5 years

All I have to say is wow

stevaroonistevarooniover 17 years ago
Exquisite

A beautiful story. Complex but still with a smooth flow. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
one Wonderfull story

Just remarkable writing. GREAT KEEP IT UP.(no pun intended)

David48David48over 17 years ago
life in the hood

Wow...stars crossed, at total cross-purposes, damn near imploding from the supposed betrayals, brought on by multiple misunderstandings, a family somehow finds its built in glue and loves each other anyway. Bro and Sis found a way to be together. Mom and Dad tripped, fell, picked themselves up, and in the end, watched their children sleeping as lovers, content with their lot. Fantasy...Ain't it great!

FreddyKneeChiFreddyKneeChiover 17 years ago
Well done example of this genre

Is this really one of your first erotica submissions? If so, I hope you keep making them. This is a great example of a lengthy story that manages to hold the interest of the reader through the use of great storytelling, nice pacing, and hot creativity.

Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very, Very Good Stor

This is very well written and I would have guessed it to be written by a woman. With a love such as they shared, they certainly belong together. This kind of thing did happen alot, especially when families migrated West in the U.S. and were the only people in remote settlements and only had each other. I'm sure it still takes place in modern society much more so than we are aware.

Black_WidowBlack_Widowover 17 years ago
Awwww

I loved it. It had the right amount of everything I could have asked for.

Romance, love, jealousy, lust....amazing.

Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wow

Easily one of the best stories I have read on this site or any other similar site. Please, please, PLEASE keep writing stories in this genre. LOVED IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Best I have read in along time

Started the story and could not stop. Well done look forward to more submissions from you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Best story EVER

Amazing! You are a fabulous author! I can't wait to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Love it!

Now THAT"S great writing! The characters were vivid, the pacing was perfect, the story was compelling, and it was a love story AND contained sex! Really smart writing! All you other Literotica writers, please take note! I think this is the best I've read on Literotica.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 17 years ago
A Beautiful Love Story

This turned out to be one of the best sibling love stories I have ever read. I really have enjoyed your stories. Your characters are all well developed and the tales you tell leave the readers feeling that they could have really happened. Thanks for sharing a real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Five plus One = Six

WOW. Gripping, hot, Great pace, funny, erotic, sensual, and a damn good read. Talk about a pro. Please submit more stories. I would love to read them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Definitely one of the best stories here.

Author hit it out of the park with this one. Individually it rivals the best stories of the genre (It Started With A Kiss, Naughty Bits, Sarah's Car Trip, Pink Pearl). More people need to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
One of the best.

Very well done. More just like that, please.

creampieguyinozcreampieguyinozover 14 years ago
Riviting

Truth be told I do not know what to say, I am stumped. What a beautiful, erotic, loving story. Please continue giving us the privilege of reading your work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
so-so

it would have been a real good story except for the cheating i hate cheating i skimmed over the parts where the mom was screwing the son and where the daughter was screwing the dad i almost didn't finish but i pushed through the end wasn't the best it could have used a page od two more but the writers here don't seem to care how they end thier stories or IF they end them so it was no surprise to not get a decent endding here

OVERLANDOVERLANDover 13 years ago
FIVE??

Well, I was going to give it five right up until the last seven lines. Did your thought processess dry up or was it time to go the bar or the pub; or maybe your sister just handed you her gorgeous aromatic panties?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
A long way to go

for such a hurried ending. Personally, I could have done without all the porny slut/whore talk, but I realize many fans expect it. Only the story was so much more credible as a romantic romp with the mom being realistically a former party-gal from her college days.

Aside from a couple of stray homophones (your/you're etc) the story was decently proofread. About your sex scenes, I can only suggest you try less porno-babble and inject a bit of realism there as well. Overall, still a superior effort.

MPP

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

Liked the story, except for the sex with mom and dad... The gloryhole sex was one thing, since neither partner was aware, but the parents extracurricular activities with their offspring ruined the romantic mood. It also ruined the thoughts of "happy together forever after", due to Glen seems still trying to sneak sexual looks of Jenny in her lingerie in bed, supposedly after Patricia has told him it isn't him but Jason that Jenny loves... I like the basic storyidea, but Glens actions makes me not want to reread this. Anyhow, thanks for the tale, cheers.

Angeleyes7887Angeleyes7887over 11 years ago
Loved it

I'm not normally one to post a comment. Matter of fact this is my first thou I've been reading hear at least a couple of years. First off love the fact you didn't try to break this up into four or five chapters. I also appreciate that I was in my estimation well written. If there was any bad grammar or spelling I missed it which isn't saying much. But I've seen post that I would have been ashamed to turn in as rough drafts when I was in grade school, and not haveing an editor dosent keep you from using spellcheck. So again I'd just like to thank you for the time and effort you put in. Well I am no wordsmith so I shall leave the writing to you and get back to my reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Sequel?

Considering that both men had cum inside both women, it appears that a sequel should be in the works. When a child is born from either of the women, things could get interesting.

boaman007boaman007almost 9 years ago
Bravo

Well done! I really enjoyed this story. Very creative. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
oh my gosh

I love reading this over and over again. Thank you!!

jme51usajme51usaover 8 years ago
Wrong title, This is a Special Wedding

Great Story, it made me cry which is good. Sucked me right in. U have a great writing style. Keep up the good work. Look forward to reading other works.

Jme

kaidmankaidmanover 8 years ago
dynamite

words can't do this story justice but the comment below sure does a good job this is a great story you have only thing to top it would be a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
maybe evem better than Daughter Saw

I have been jacking f to your daddy saw story for a few weeks finally got to this one and it is probably even better than that series or at least just as good all your stories make my cock so hard I can't help but jack off while reading them I hope you start posting more soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

This is one fucked up family. 😂

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sover 4 years ago
Disappointed

I thought all the glory hole, mom/son dad/daughter and Jimmy blowjob was not needed In this story. It just made the mom and daughter out to be whores which unfortunately for dad and son they are.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Amazing Writing

I'm so glad I ran across this story, I personally like these longer stories and you had me rivited the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

shitty, when involving dad too,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
1 star dumped

when son treated mom cruel that killed the story a 3 star at that point. the d/d cause an immediate dump and ALWAYS a 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 stars great story. Forget the knockers. Why do they read incest if it offends them. Wankers

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

5 stars. Although I agree about the treehouse scene.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Getting the dad involved ruined the whole story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAgnol@Agnol
I love feedback and emails. At least one of the stories I've written has been from someone contacting me and asking for a particular scenario. I really enjoyed that and wouldn't mind another shot. Thank you to all the people who have added me as a favorite author. It fills m...