A Long-awaited Encounter

Story Info
Succumbing to her passions, she finally relieves her tension.
5.3k words
4.74
14.6k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KP_1
KP_1
5 Followers

A long-awaited encounter

I was sitting on his broken-in couch in his office, looking out the window to my left. My eyes were focused on the greenery outside, but my mind was in a daze. A bird flew by the window, and I returned to the moment. I got pulled into an unnamable tension in the air despite its brightly lit atmosphere. The two of us were alone in the room with the door shut. I looked across from me. James was sitting behind his desk, watching me intently in complete silence. I met his eyes, and he quirked an eyebrow.

James, "Where did you go?"

I found eye contact intimate, something I want more of, and I immediately notice my body's arousal. I can feel the heat coming from my groin and the warm tingly sensations from my lower abdomen. I quickly looked away as I blushed in embarrassment.

Me, "Sorry, I feel a bit spacy today. Maybe I need a nap?" I laughed. I felt awake and energized from my state, but obviously, I couldn't admit the truth. How could I tell this man I spent every conversation with him managing a storm of sexual tension and desperately wanted relief?

At the start of our conversation, I got distracted by my body's arousal and was pulled into the corresponding thoughts about how much I wanted this man. I tried to distract myself with the scenery outside as it was peaceful and not the raging storm within me. Alas, I got pulled right back in by a bird. So much for relief. I sigh in exasperation.

James, "Maybe we address what we were talking about at some other point. It seems like you need a break."

I feel disheartened that my time with him would get cut short. I desperately wanted to continue spending time with him, but the arousal was unbearable today.

Me, "No, just give me a little bit. Could I please have some water?" This should buy me some time to get ahold of myself.

James, "Sure, one second." He gets up, opens the door to his office, and walks out.

I closed my eyes as soon as he turned away and focused on my breathing to attempt to calm the raging storm. The arousal is too distracting today, and I get absorbed in my thoughts. I have always been entertained by how aroused I can get simply from spending time talking to this man. Something about him excites me deeply. I don't think it is just attraction, but he is a good-looking man.

I hear him come back down the hall. James is fit and dresses sharp. Always wears blue or grey button-down shirts with dress pants and outdoor shoes. He is middle-aged with some greying starting in his blond hair and has beautiful blue eyes with a strong chin. I take in all his normal careful, and precise movements when he hands me the cup of water. The water feels fantastic on my lips and is an excellent temporary distraction. He goes back to his desk.

I feel like this excitement runs deeper than attraction, like some part of me wants to share myself completely with him. I have constantly restrained myself in my interactions with him. I don't want to disrupt what I have. I have enjoyed my experience of being around him. This tension fuels my fantasies. I mostly fantasize about our meetings going one step further. Maybe a playful interaction or chance touch. I don't dare envision further as I worry about the potential repercussions that could have on my self-discipline around him. At the same time, I want to fantasize further. I would, after all, be the only one to know.

By the end of our interactions, I can always smell my arousal and feel the moisture between my legs. I honestly have wondered if he can tell how aroused I am. His careful and precise movements carry over to our interactions. To me, we have only had fleeting and guarded verbal interactions. I want to know more about him in every way, but my time with him is too short.

I have no clue how he feels about me. I only have some unnamed tension in the room and my excitement. My heart starts pounding; maybe it is time for me to take this one step further. I know that I have to ask and be forward with my wants and needs; otherwise, they won't have a chance to meet. Rejection is not as painful as lost opportunities and unmet needs. Maybe if it goes well, I can express my need for him.

I refocus myself by taking a deep breath and then stand abruptly as I exhale audibly. He returned to his desk chair and watched me with those intense blue eyes again. Patiently, waiting. I watch him slightly tense in his shoulders with my fast movement.

I say, "James, I don't think I can continue our work." I pause. My heart starts beating rapidly in my chest. I continue to push through the fear and continue, "I don't want to ruin what we have, but I like you and feel a strong connection. I also have left every single one of our exchanges extremely aroused. I find it remarkable that someone can do this to me. I want to explore this with you. I also want to know where you stand. I can accept if you want to keep this formal and professional. I just may need to take my leave today to go die of embarrassment."

I didn't expect to let all that out like that and start to wrestle my panic as he considered for a moment.

James, "I do want to explore that with you. That sounds fun."

I feel a weight come off my shoulders, and I let out a breath. I held my breath in anticipation of his response. I decide to push it further and take a step toward him.

I say, "I hope you don't mind if I alleviate this tension."

I wait for his response as I walk over to him, aware that I will have to stop moving and return to my seat or leave if he declines. If he wants me, I need him to tell me.

James replies with laughter, "Of course, go ahead." I watch his face become more severe, and then he says gruffly, "This tension between us has been hard for me to bear."

I say with joy, "I did not know it was difficult for you too." I close the distance between the two of us. He tries to stand, but I softly place my hand on his chest and push him back down playfully. I straddle his lap with my thighs facing him. My green knee-length dress is now at my hips with my thighs exposed. I am smaller than him, but I finally have control. I hold myself up with my hands, gripping the back of his chair above his shoulders. I take a moment to enjoy the fact that this moment finally came. This is entirely new territory. I can be in the moment and enjoy myself.

I say, "You have no idea how long I have wanted this."

James, "I am glad it is finally happening. I don't know many women that could do what you just did."

I smile sheepishly, "Thanks."

He puts his hands on my waist. I feel the warmth from his hands radiate up my being. I close my eyes and breathe deeply to take in the feeling. When I opened them, I found that he was watching me with satisfaction and playfulness on his face. I blush again. My eyes move to his mouth and then to his neck. I feel a strong pull to kiss him. My lips start to tingle in anticipation.

I say with a playful smile, "We could easily just fuck and relieve each other from this tension. But I want to enjoy this experience. I want to get you to the level; I leave our exchanges at."

James, "You have me a bit worried; how do you know I don't also leave our exchanges at your level."

I reply, "I don't, but I want to see what you are like when the desire to fuck me is almost all-consuming for you."

I look at his lips again as he seems lost for words and then let myself succumb to the urge to kiss him. I lean forward to kiss him softly. Our lips touch, and I notice his lips feel soft and yet still firm. His face is rough from stubble. I finally started to feel my passion expressed. I probe his lips with my tongue, and he responds with the same. We kiss passionately and trace each other's lips with our tongues. I move my right hand down to his shoulder and feel his arm and shoulder through his shirt. He feels toned, and I enjoy feeling the muscles through the material.

I break off our kiss to kiss him down his neck. His skin is soft to my lips. He lifts his chin to give me better access. I kiss along his abrasive jawline and down his neck. While I do that, I move my hand onto his chest. I notice the heat of his body through his shirt and feel his quickened breathing. I breathe in his scent as I kiss his neck and find it soothing. I stop briefly to feel the calm wave run through my body.

I start the work of slowly unbuttoning his shirt with my hands. We go back to kissing while I continue to unbutton his shirt. I feel his strong hands slide up to grasp me around the ribs and try to pull me close to him.

I disrupt his action, scout my hips back on his lap, and lean the side of my head on his shoulder. I leave my lips inches away from his neck so he can feel my breath. I leave my right hand on his arm and start to feel his chest with my left. His chest, hair, and muscles give me a lot to feel.

I softly whisper into his neck, "You are a gorgeous man."

He laughs and says, "I have never been called that before."

I feel his pecs and then his abs with my hand. When my hand gets down to his belt, I lift my head, and we start kissing again. I unfasten his belt and pull it out of his pants to drop it on the ground. I then unfasten the button of his pants and unzip the zipper. He responds by lifting his hips and moving his pants slightly down. He returns his hands to my waist. I place my left hand on the inside of my thigh and brush my fingers by my pussy. I feel the heat and moisture through my damp underwear.

I start softly feeling up his thigh. I pause when my fingers find his erection. I start stroking it lightly through the tight fabric. We continue kissing. His kisses get more urgent as I continue to lightly stroke his erection through his pants.

I pull back from him slightly. I tell him with heat in my voice between our kisses as my body starts to grind onto his, "I want you to sit in your chair and enjoy my attention. I want to tease you until you are near your limit. I want to hear you moan while I have your cock in my mouth. Above all, I need you to hold yourself back and not cum so you can satisfy me with your cock when I am ready."

He takes a shallow breath in response and smiles softly, "Oh, I can give you that and more if you want."

I respond while gently running my finger up and down his covered erection, "Oh, I want all you can give. You probably should know I need multiple orgasms to be completely satisfied."

He whispers between our kisses, "I will do as you please."

I smile back and then start kissing my way down his neck to his belt line. His muscles on his chest are firm on my lips. I move off of him and take a moment to run my tongue along his abs. Once kneeling between his legs, I look up briefly at him. He is watching me again with heat in his eyes. I give him a brief smile and then eagerly look at my prize. His cock pushes against the tight material off to his right side, desperate to be released. I notice the wet spot from his precum on the grey fabric of his underwear. I run my finger along his erection. I watch the response on his face. He looks into my eyes with heat.

I slip my left hand through the opening of his underwear to pull out his erection. It is hot and firm in my hand--Ready for attention. I let go and let it lay on his stomach. I gently stroke his erection with my finger again, avoiding firm contact. I can feel his cock pulse when I reach his glands. By the time I am done, I notice a bead of precum at the top, standing up on its own. I slowly and lightly work the precum into his glands with my finger.

I lean forward and start kissing his cock lightly. I feel the silky skin on my lips as I kiss all over his member. Then I began to French kiss his cock on the sides, being careful not to touch his glands, frenulum, or the underside of his cock. I do this for a while, leaving his cock wet on the sides.

He says softly, "You are such a tease."

I say between kisses, "I enjoy giving you pleasure. You are worth pleasing. Plus, I have to try to get even."

He said, "I never asked you what it felt like for you at the end of our conversations."

I stop my kissing his cock and make eye contact with him. I reply, "I soak through my underwear and can feel my wetness between my tights. I get so aroused that I can cum from brief touching when I masturbate later."

I look again at his cock. I gently work the new bead of precum into his glands with my finger. I go back to French kissing the sides of his cock, aiming to get him sensitive, wet, and worked up before I progress.

He says, "I am really in for it."

I say, "Yes, you have been my tease for many months."

I then stopped my kissing and looked up at him between his legs. His lips are parted, and he is breathing rapidly. He looks down into my eyes. I briefly look at his sensitive cock standing upright. I like having this effect on him. I place my hand behind it to apply the firmness I desire. I lick it up from the base of his cock to his frenulum while holding eye contact. He gasps, closes his eyes, and leans his head back. I repeat my action a couple of times to get it wet and then start to lick his frenulum with the flat of my tongue. He responds with subtle moaning. I continue to watch his face while I lick this sensitive area. He is still very much enjoying himself. Then I progress to kissing his frenulum and tracing my tongue along the underside of his glands. After a few minutes of this attention, he moves his hand to the back of my head to guide me down onto his cock. I pull back, removing my attention.

I said, "Please let me have control." He moves his hands to his armrests.

He looks down at me and says under his breath, "You must be enjoying this."

I say, "Definitely, and it looks like you are too. Most men wouldn't let me do this and would try to take their pleasure from me."

He responds, "I can let you give me pleasure, but I would enjoy this more if you finally put your mouth around my cock."

I say with sarcasm in my voice, "Oh, like this?" and I take the base of his cock firmly in my left hand. I then suck his cock while circling my tongue around his glands. He lets out a deep moan, followed by "oh fuck," and then gripped his armrests. His body tenses as I bob my head up and down on his cock, circling his glands with my tongue while moving my hand up and down with my mouth. I look up to watch him.

His blue shirt was unbuttoned to show his defined hairy chest and abs. His muscular hands were gripping the armrests with veins bulging. His eyes were closed, his brow furrowed, and his lips parted while he moaned. He started to pump his hips in time with my motions. The sight was something I loved seeing.

I continued my assault on his cock. He said under his breath between moans, "You're going to make me cum." His comment felt like an electric pulse of arousal to my groin.

I picked up my pace, and he started to breathe rapidly. His moaning became more frequent and urgent.

That was when I stopped my efforts and let go of his cock. I rested my head on his thigh, looking at his cock. He let out a loud breath and started trying to breathe deeply. I watched his glands pulse slightly and his cock bounce in the air. His cock was now veiny and slightly reddish pink. He slowly relaxed his grip on the armrests, and the tension started to leave his body. His cock was infrequently bouncing at this point, so I began to trace a wet finger lightly up and down the underside of his cock.

He said after he caught his breath, "I was so close. Was that intentional?"

I said, "It makes me hot watching your reactions to being edged."

I moved and began to suck his cock again while circling the glands at a slower pace than before. He gasped, then moaned. He said "shit" and "fuck" throughout my endeavors. I watched him open and close his hands, then tighten them onto the armrests again.

He said between moans, "I don't know how much more of this I can take. I wasn't expecting you to do this. I want to fuck you so badly."

His comment somehow managed to make me more aroused. The image of him fucking me with his hot pulsing cock, while moaning went through my head.

In response, I quickened my pace on his cock, and he began to pump his hips again. I delicately freed his balls from his underwear and placed my hand on his balls. I then started to massage them gently. His moans and heavy breathing became more frequent. I continued to suck his cock and circle his glands with my tongue while moving my mouth up and down on his cock. This time was taking his cock as deep down my throat as I could. His legs started to shake. He breathed another "oh fuck" and then his balls lifted and tightened up in my hands. I removed my mouth from his cock and watched it stand to attention. His cock was a deeper shade of reddish purple than before. It was bouncing again in feverish need. I knew I took that one a bit too far. He paused with his muscles tensed and let out a frustrated moan. I watched his face as he tried to get ahold of his breathing but left his hands tightly grasping the armrests. I was pleased to notice he continued to let me have control and was not moving to relieve his pent-up orgasm. I knew how aroused and on edge this could make someone. I knew all he could think about was his cock.

I say, "Let me have one more."

He tries to respond, but I grasp his wet sensitive cock with both hands. I move them up and down over his cock, slightly twisting my wrists when I get to the top. He gets lost in the sensations. I didn't give him long enough to come down from the second edge. This time his cock was still bouncing, and his body was still tense. He immediately started to moan with his grip on the armrests still tight. His breathing becomes rapid again as he pumps his hips.

I say, "God, this is so hot, watching you lost in pleasure."

He says, "Fuck" and then continues breathing hard and moaning. His brow deeply furrowed.

I say, "Your moaning is so sexy. You are sexy."

I quicken my stroking before he can respond. I feel his balls start to tighten again. I immediately let go, and the noise that comes through his lips is pure frustration. I wait maybe thirty seconds as his cock bounces and his glands pulse. Then I immediately grasp his cock firmly in my hands and move them up and down his rock-hard dick. At this point, I bring him to the edge quickly, his hips pumping his cock into my hands while he moaned. My desire to see him orgasm at this point almost distracts me from my needs. He starts shaking, and I let go immediately. I realize he is sweating at this point. His face is tightened up in concentration and hyperarousal as he lets a breath through his teeth.

I stand up and look down and him. His thoroughly teased cock is standing upright, demanding an orgasm. It has precum leaking down its glands in strands. His bare chest rose and fell quickly. He looked up at me and locked eyes. He has so much heat in his eyes, and his mouth is parted.

I say, "I can't have you cum until I have cum."

There was a long pause while he collected himself. He controlled his breathing and began to relax, "You are incredibly frustrating, but I agree. On that last one, I was incredibly close." I smile in response. I was pleased to hear I was able to get him that close.

At this point, he relaxed his hands from their grip and said, "but do you think this is equal to how sexually frustrated you have been in the past during our exchanges?"

I responded, "No, but I would like to think it is somewhat close to fair. You let me edge you repeatedly, so it is close to fair."

He stood up and finished taking off his shirt. His presence in the small space made me lean against his desk with my ass perched on the top. He leaned forward, making me bend back at an angle while he cleared his desk behind me. I felt his breath on me, and then my pulse quickened. I grasped his cock in my hand and started to stroke it. He gasped in pleasure and then made eye contact. He then placed his hand over the hand I had on his cock.

KP_1
KP_1
5 Followers
12