A Long-awaited Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said softly and with heat, "It's your turn. Maybe we try to make this fair." I honestly am a bit concerned by what he means.

I let go of his member. He places his hands on my thighs and pulls my dress over my head. Then I sit on his desk with my legs dangling over and lean back on my elbows. He looms over me and starts to kiss down my neck.

He looks up and softly says, "I want to make you cum repeatedly and take you on my desk. Does that sound ok to you?"

I feel my face get hot. I feel the ache of need at my clitoris and the warmth of my pussy. My agreement comes faintly out of my lips.

He smiled gently in appreciation. He continued to kiss my neck and slide his hand behind my back. I arched it to give him space, and he unclasped my bra. Then he removed the straps from my shoulders and pulled the bra off. He leaned back, and I watched him take in the sight of me lying near naked on his desk before him. My firm, perky round breasts with pink nipples rose and fell with my shallow breathing.

He leaned forward, grasped my breast in his hand, and whispered in my ear, "you are so beautiful."

I blushed again and responded by kissing his lips passionately. He breaks off the kiss and slides both fingers to either side of my thong. He removes my underwear and kisses down my long right leg to my foot. Once kneeling, I place my heels on the edge of his desk with my knees closed. He kisses up the inside of my exposed inner calf to the knee. I open my legs, exposing my dripping wet pussy to him, and I feel my labia part.

He says, "Wow, you were not kidding. You are dripping wet. Tell me how you like it and don't stay quiet. I want to hear your enjoyment."

My breathing quickens again, and I feel my clit throbbing with need.

I beg him, "Please kiss my clit."

He leans forward, watching me intently as he gently kisses my clitoris. I moan in response. He says, "Surely you want more than one kiss?"

He hooks his arm around my leg and gently exposes my hooded clitoris by pulling up and pushing downwards on the pink flesh above. I am entirely aware of my rapid breathing and now exposed throbbing clit. He blows air gently onto my clit. I gasp in response.

He says, "Can you cum from my breath? You said you get aroused enough to cum from a gentle touch."

I say, "No, please lick and kiss my clit. I want to cum. Playing with your cock left me so hot and bothered."

He dips his tongue into my vagina and brings it up over my exposed clit. I close my eyes and moan when his tongue connects to my clit. He begins to flick his tongue over my clit. The pleasure causes warmth to build up in my lower abdomen and clit. He encloses the bud in his mouth and then circles my clit with his tongue. I feel his hot mouth around my clit and his tongue slowly stroking it as a wave of pleasure builds up in my body. My moaning gets louder; I dig my fingers into my thighs and arch my back as the wave crashes over me. He slows down while I come down from my orgasm.

I look down into his eyes and say, "Oh my god, I needed that. Please fuck me."

He says, "I think you can go another round; I will be gentle. You came so quickly, and if we were to fuck right now, I don't think I would last long enough for you."

He moves his hands. One grasps my ankle, and the other slowly caresses and pinches my nipple. He kisses my labia and then licks gently around my hooded clit. Shortly after his attention, I begin to moan softly as he licks my clit directly. I arch my back and moan as I get to the edge. My hands dig into my thighs. When I get close to the edge of orgasm, he moves away and kisses my inner thigh.

I beg, "please let me cum."

He smirks and then continues licking me again, but it takes less time for me to start moaning heavily, and when I arch my back, he stops abruptly. He moved away to where I could feel his breath on my clit.

Through heavy breathing, I start to plead with him. My hand moves to grip tightly into his forearm.

He wraps his lips around my clit and starts to circle it. The sensation is almost too much, and I quickly reach an edge. My hand starts to dig into his arm, and I moan loudly. He stops his caresses when I am on edge. He then starts to very lightly lick my clit.

I plead heavily, "Please let me cum and then fuck me with that sweet cock."

He continues to lightly lick my clit. The wave of pleasure starts to slowly mount with each gentle brush against my clit. I dig my nails into his forearm. My back arches and I start moaning loudly.

I beg, "Please don't stop."

He continues his gentle caress as an orgasm crashes over me. As I come down from my orgasm, I feel the bliss run over my body. My body jerks and begins to shake slightly from the aftermath of such a powerful orgasm.

He stands up and pulls my body to him. I watch him grip his erection in his hand, guiding his cock slowly into me. I feel the internal relieving warmth rush from my vaginia to my chest. I make a deep guttural moan from the sensation. I look up into his face. He is watching me again but with intense fire behind his eyes and his mouth parted. With a few strokes of his cock, I start to cum. My hands grasp onto his forearms again to try to find some type of anchor as the wave crashes over me. I cum and deeply moan. I open my eyes to watch him as he fucks me and moans. I felt his hands grip my ass cheeks. I get distracted as an orgasm passes through my depths and crashes over me again. I try to open my eyes again to take the sight of him in, but I immediately start to cum again with a few more strokes. This time he removes his cock.

I start breathing erratically from a ruined orgasm as my pussy pulses in orgasm around nothing while I don't feel the bliss from the orgasm.

I breathe out amid the disappointment, "No, please."

I open my eyes to figure out the cause. He is above me, leaning on his hands with his head slightly downwards. His eyes are tightly closed, and his mouth is slightly open.

He says softly, "Sorry, your multiple orgasms feel wild on my cock." I notice his rapid breathing.

He opens his eyes, "You feel amazing, and it takes all of my control not to cum. But I want to be able to satisfy you."

I reach below me and grasp his cock. I guide it into my hot, wet pussy. I watch him as he moans with pleasure while also aware of my own. I tell him, "Lose yourself in me; that will lead to my satisfaction."

I moan deeply as every stroke of his cock builds me up and then brings me to orgasm over and over again. Every wave of pleasure and orgasm causes me to dig my nails into him. He watches me as I get lost in the pleasure. I try to keep my eyes open, but my next orgasm causes my eyes to roll back into my head. I lose track of how many times I come. He fucks me faster as he reaches climax. I try to watch him but get lost in another orgasm. I make eye contact with him as I come down from my orgasm. He immediately climaxes from my orgasm. He moans loudly and deeply as he climaxes. His intense and prolonged orgasm from all of the edging causes me to cum again on his raging hard pulsing cock as his cum flows out of him.

I push myself up and lean into him, wrapping my arms around him. He tilts his head down into my neck and wraps his arms around my body. I am exhausted. Feeling his body's warmth around me and within me is intoxicating.

He whispers into my ear, "That was worth the wait. Are you satisfied?"

I say, "I am for now."

12