A Long Awaited Vacation

Story Info
A master and his slave finally have a weekend to themselves.
5.6k words
4.29
31.6k
37

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy! Daddy! DADDY!" I wasn't sure what was louder; Rebecca's stomping feet or her screaming. My wife rolled over in bed with a groan.

"Your daughter is awake." She commented.

"Before sunrise, she's your daughter." I jokingly told her. I had watched that movie with Rebecca so many times when she was younger at this point that I could put on a one-person show. Rebecca reached our room and launched herself into our bed. Leila rolled out of bed and headed into our master bathroom. I didn't feel like getting out, so I captured Rebecca against my chest. She tried to squirm away, but I didn't let her get away.

"Daddy! Don't sleep the day away. It's the first day of vacation!" Rebecca was in her final year of college, and this was her last winter break. She had taken time off of work, and so had I. We both had our first long weekend to enjoy ourselves together in a very long time. We had been looking forward to it for weeks.

"Did you finish all of your homework?" I questioned her, already knowing the answer. Rebecca was working on an independent study for a graduation requirement, so I knew there was always something to be done regardless of if it was a vacation.

"I only have to analyze some data. Please, Daddy, it's vacation. Don't make me do it! Mom, tell him." Her mother had just come out of the bathroom and grabbed clothing to change for the day. Leila turned and looked at her daughter.

"You know your father's rules." That was all she said. Rebecca huffed in defeat. I kissed her cheek. I told Rebecca to go to her room and that I would be there in a few minutes. I watched her scurry out of the room, paying close attention to her tight ass. When she was out of the room, I finally got up and walked up to my wife. I took her in my arms and kissed her neck.

"I'm going to make us some breakfast. After that, I will book a hotel room for the night."

"Why, you're not...." I was afraid to ask her what was the catalyst for this sudden decision.

I did not have a typical family dynamic. Leila and I were high school sweethearts who married young. We had Rebecca, and our lives were complete. Yes, we had our highs and lows, just like any other couple, but we were always strong in our relationship. Things started to change as Rebecca approached twenty-one.

I fought my desire for her for many months after her twenty-first birthday. Rebecca did not put in the same effort. Eventually, it became too much. My greatest pride as a husband was that I was never unfaithful to my wife. I had a long conversation with both women involved. I fully expected that Leila would leave me and that I would be lucky not to have the police called on me. I was fully prepared to lose my entire life by revealing my desires. I loved them both, but I knew that Rebecca needed me.

Rebecca was not only my lover; she was my submissive. After understanding our desires, we started without physical intimacy. We initially thought I could give her a non-physical release as an intermediary until she found a partner who could fulfill her. Looking back, it was a lie we were telling ourselves.

When we realized that I needed to have her physically, I approached my wife. To my shock, Leila didn't curse and divorce me. By the grace of some deity, Leila accepted our relationship. Her only stipulation was that she was never a witness to any intimate physical relationship that I had with Rebecca. She was alright with a kiss, but that is where she drew the line.

Rebecca and I were very respectful of this rule. I would have jumped off a cliff if it meant that I would be able to pursue an open and honest relationship with the two most influential women in my life. Being vigilant and respectful of Leila's boundaries was the least I could do for her. Admittedly, it did make me paranoid about where my wife was all the time. Included in the spectrum of my paranoia was a worry that anything that I was doing could make Leila feel out of place in her own home. This was her home just as much as Rebecca's and mine.

When Leila told me she was going to a hotel, those worries kicked into overdrive; I started replaying the past days, wondering when I could have stepped over the line. Rebecca and I were always so careful. Leila put her hands on my chest and kissed my cheek.

"Relax, love; nothing is wrong. I just want to give you both some space. It's been so long since you've both had time off. You and Rebecca have been looking forward to it. All of us will go on vacation. I'll go to the hotel to get a massage and some room service. You two will celebrate your way. It's a gift, not an act of war." I kissed her lips, smiling.

"Thank you; everything is on me."

"Of course, who else will pay for my fun?" She teased, and we shared a laugh. The good time was interrupted by Rebecca's voice echoing down the hall, calling me again.

"No matter the age, she's as impatient as always." She laughed.

"I better go before she comes running in here again." I grabbed Leila's ass playfully as I walked out. She smiled and then stuck her tongue out at me in a playful, childish way.

I made my way to Rebecca's bedroom. Her room was something I was very proud of. The space served as a playroom for both of us. Most of the time we spent together was in this room. It had become somewhat of an unspoken rule in the house that Rebecca's room was only for her and me. I couldn't remember the last time Leila ventured into it.

The reason for my pride in the room was that I had spared no expense in furnishing it with everything we may need. Many of the pieces of furniture were custom ordered, so it looked like a bedroom, and we knew its secrets. I was particularly fond of the hidden pully systems around the room. I had personally installed them, and it was not an easy feat. With their completion, I could suspend and play with Rebecca in every corner of the room.

I found Rebecca pulling clothing out of her dresser, looking for something to wear. I let Rebecca choose what she wore. I wasn't much of a stylist, but I was adamant that I would help her change each morning. Sometimes, it would be the only intimate moment we would share in a day. I would wake up with my wife and prepare for the day with my submissive. I would never consider giving up either of those precious privileges.

I sat on the bed to wait for Rebecca to choose what she wanted to wear. It seemed like it took forever, but she finally decided on a cute dress. Rebecca walked up and stood between my legs, giving me her clothes. She had a big smile on her face, knowing what was coming.

Changing Rebecca was an erotic experience for both of us. I would make sure to slide my fingers along the curves of her body. I would do this while imagining what I could do to her. I'm sure she spent the time thinking about the same thing. We were like horny teenagers eagerly waiting for the next moment to get between the sheets. I was a very fortunate man to have two very sexually active women.

I dressed Rebecca and then grabbed her hairbrush. I put Rebecca's hair into a single braid. Her hair was only like this when I planned to dominate her to the fullest extent. It was a promise to her of what was to come.

"Mom is making breakfast downstairs. Head down while I change." I ordered her. She skipped off, playing with her braided hair, no doubt contemplating its meaning. I went to get dressed. I found Rebecca relaxing at the kitchen bar and Leila cooking at the stove when I came down. I walked over, kissed Rebecca on her head, and gave Leila a proper kiss. I joined Rebecca at the breakfast bar to stay out of Leila's way.

"Your hair looks very nice today, Rebecca," Leila commented, starting some light conversation.

"Dad did it for me." She proudly admitted. I was horrible at first. I've gotten better.

"He must have been practicing. I used to have to fix it for you." Leila gave me a mocking look.

"I've been practicing too." Rebecca blurted out. I pinched her bottom, making her squeal. I knew that she had just made an innuendo that had no place around her mother. Leila glossed over the comment and began putting out plates together. We ate in comfortable silence. When Rebecca was clearing her plate, I told her that she needed to go upstairs and complete her homework. She put the plate down in the sink with a huff.

"Come on; it's vacation. I can do it later." I did not tolerate disobedience from Rebecca. We were both very clear about what we wanted when we started our relationship. Rebecca wanted to be loved, but she also wanted to be controlled. I stood my ground and ordered her upstairs. She made the correct choice and dragged herself up the stairs. When she was gone, I sighed. I did feel a little bad having to be so strict on our long-awaited vacation. Leila kissed my cheek to comfort me.

I watched Leila make her reservation at a hotel near our home. She couldn't get a reservation till around dinner time, so we decided to relax on the couch and watch some television. At some point in the show, I felt Leila's hand rub my knee. The rubbing moved farther and farther up my thigh. When she was about to touch home base, she looked at me. She was giving me a sly smirk.

"Our daughter is a little busy. I wonder what we could get up to with her distracted?" She commented sexily. I reached over and yanked Leila into my lap, straddling me. I held her face and kissed her passionately. We started throwing off our clothing. When we were naked, I gently pressed her onto her back on the couch. Before long, I was rutting into my wife with vigor. We focused on one another, our passion, and our pleasure. I was determined to love every part of my wife. I was so fixated that I didn't hear a set of footsteps approaching us. We were making love when a gasp came from the entrance to the room. I looked up, knowing who it was, and not pleased.

"I'm sorry, I was done, so I came down...." I looked down at Leila, showing her none of the anger I was feeling. I would like to say that this was the first time, but it wasn't. Rebecca had a voyeuristic fetish, and Leila had an exhibitionist streak in her, too. I kissed Leila quickly and told her I would be right back. She kissed my cheek and assured me that it was fine. I got up and dragged Rebecca upstairs to her bedroom. My grip was rugged but not aggressive on her forearm.

"What did you think you were doing?" I questioned Rebecca.

"uh...I had finished, so I was coming down to find you."

"Don't give me that, Rebecca. You were being a horny little slut and wanted to catch us fucking, hoping you could get some yourself. That was rude and disrespectful, Rebecca. Get in the corner." I pointed to it. She rushed onto her knees, facing the wall. I told her to stay there until I told her otherwise. I went back down to Leila.

"Everything alright?" She questioned, finally seeing my anger.

"It will be. Can I ask you for a favor?"

"Uh... Dale, what are you...."

"Wait, listen first. If you don't like it, I pre-apologize, and I will never bring this up again. I intend to punish Rebecca for coming down and interrupting us. I would like your role in the punishment to finish what we started. You won't know where Rebecca is watching from. All you have to do is make love to your husband."

"That's it?"

"That is it."

"Alright, I guess I don't mind. Just make sure I don't know where she is." I gave her a quick kiss and thanked her. I told Leila I would text her when I was ready for her in the bedroom. Next, I went up to Rebecca. She was where I left her.

"Slut, bring me a ball gag and rope. Kneel at my feet with those items." She rushed up and grabbed what I told her to. I took them from her and ordered her to follow me on her hands and knees. She walked a few steps behind me to the bedroom. I opened my closet door and told her to get in. She knelt there with apparent confusion on her face. I made quick work of tying her legs and arms so she couldn't move and, more importantly, touch herself. I put the ball gag in her mouth.

"Listen, slut. I am going to finish making love to my wife. Since you were so eager to peek at us, you will get to watch. I do not want you to make a peep. Any noise that disturbs us will be dealt with severely. You will not attempt to pleasure yourself at any time. If you cannot bear watching at any point, put your head down on the floor and stay there. When I finish and come to get you, I will understand that as a safe word if I see your forehead on the floor. Understood?"

She nodded and managed a very muffled, 'yes, daddy,' out of her mouth. I closed the accordion doors to the closet. It was a slatted-style closet door so that Rebecca could see our bed through the slats. I texted Leila that I was ready for her. She was upstairs in moments and joined me on the bed. I saw her quickly glancing around the room, trying to locate Rebecca as she came in. I was confident in my ability to hide Rebecca from her. Many locations in our bedroom would fit Rebecca, so the closet was not an obvious choice.

I helped Leila focus on me by sliding down her body and pleasuring her. I smirked as I did. I rarely did this for Rebecca. I could picture her jealous stares in the closet. Leila had her first orgasm, and I slid up her body to make love to her in missionary. We rolled into many positions. I wanted to steal glances at the closet, but I couldn't. My wife was very astute, and if she caught me glancing there, she would know why. I promised her that she wouldn't know where Rebecca was.

"Ah, shit!" Leila threw her head back as she rode me. Leila loved to straddle and cowgirl fuck my cock. I loved watching her do it. She leaned in to kiss me while she rode me hard. I had my hands on her hips to feel her body against mine. It didn't escape my notice how today Leila was just a little bit more turned on than usual. I was pretty satisfied with the turn of events.

"I'm gonna cum...." She moaned into my ear. Her body clamped down on me, sending a wave of pleasure through my body.

"I am, too." I strained out. Leila sat up tall and rode both of us to orgasm. It was fantastic, and when she was done, she flopped on top of my body, exhausted. We spent a few minutes cuddling and kissing in our afterglow. When we were fully content, Leila sat up in bed.

"I want to shower, and then I have to pack. Finish things up here, then come join me?" I nodded my head, and she disappeared into our master bathroom. I waited to hear the door close, and the shower started running before I moved to Rebecca.

I opened the closet door quietly so Leila wouldn't hear the movement. I looked down at Rebecca. She looked up at me with no tears but a film of moisture in her eyes. I recognized the small puddle underneath her. She was trying to beg me. I left the ball gag in but untied her so that I could tell her to crawl back to her bedroom with me. I sat on her bed, and she dutifully knelt in front of me. I removed the gag.

"What have you learned, Rebecca?"

"Your time with Mom is precious. It is no place for me to intrude on." She gave me a somber response.

"You are correct. Rebecca, come here." She happily climbed into my lap.

"It is the same as our time. Our time spent together is precious. Your mother does not intrude on our time." I kissed her cheek. I didn't want to start fueling any jealousy in this house.

"What did you think of your punishment?" I had never dispensed a punishment even remotely like this to Rebecca. I felt that I had betrayed my marriage once and that having relations with anyone outside the three of us was further betraying my wife and now betraying Rebecca.

"I'm embarrassed, Daddy, because while I understood the purpose of my punishment, and I did feel I was being punished for my behavior, I also like it, Daddy. I enjoyed watching you be pleased and being left to suffer alone." I kissed the side of her head. I had suspected as much. I told her that she was free to leave her room but to behave for the rest of the day. Per our rules, she kissed me and thanked me for her punishment.

With Rebecca sent off, I went to join my wife in the shower. I slid in and took her in my arms.

"We alright?" I asked her, hoping she didn't have buyer's remorse over helping me with Rebecca's punishment.

"I've been thinking it over since I got here." She put some shampoo in her hand and told me to sit on our shower bench so she could lather my hair for me. I was two feet taller than Leila, so it was impossible unless I sat down for her.

"Have you reached a conclusion?"

"You may have rubbed off on me because it was fucking hot." I grinned and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Really now?"

"For sure, I wouldn't even mind doing it again. I may even be alright with seeing Rebecca as she watches." At first, I thought the heat of the shower water was rosing her cheeks, but looking closer at Leila's face, I could see she was blushing. She was serious. I gently touched her hips and rubbed her soft skin. I decided to probe for more information on the topic gently.

"So, you're alright with her watching. What if I used her as a fluffer?"

"A fluffer? I don't know what that is."

"It's a person who prepares someone for another partner. I understand that you wouldn't want to partake in the fluffing. I'm thinking of intensifying the experience for Rebecca."

"So, she would fluff you... for me?"

"Yes, if you would like, I could have her fluff you too?" I very carefully offered.

"I think that is going too far for me, and just to be clear, I don't want to see her 'fluffing' you either." She created quotations with her fingers to emphasize the word 'fluffing.'

"We can explore this more another time. I don't want to keep you from your massage." I smiled at her. I loved her so much. Every day I wondered how I was so lucky. Leila and I finished our shower together and got redressed. Leila stayed upstairs to pack her bag, and I went downstairs to join Rebecca. I found her sitting on the couch watching television.

"Hi, Daddy." She smiled when she saw me.

"Hi baby, have you been a good girl?"

"Yes, Daddy." Her bright smile assured me that she was telling me the truth. I joined her on the couch to wait for her mother to come down. When she did, I offered to drive her to the hotel. Leila insisted that she could drive herself. She gave both Rebecca and me a kiss goodbye, wished us a good time on our vacation, then left in her car. I watched my wife drive away, sending her my love from afar. I was blessed to have her in my life. When she was gone, I turned to Rebecca. She was looking expectantly at me on the couch.

"Go get dressed for Daddy," I told her starting to lock up the house and draw the shades. Rebecca jumped off the couch and ran upstairs. I busied myself by turning off the television and clearing the table. Rebecca returned and knelt in front of me, holding a wooden box. I took the box and opened it to take out her collar.

I told Rebecca that she was my treasure every chance that I got. To further prove this fact, I dressed her as one during times we were intimately alone. Rebecca was wearing a lingerie rhinestone chain dress. It decorated her without hiding her from me. Rebecca's collars also showed off her special status.

When she was younger, Rebecca became interested in crystal and gem meanings. While she had outgrown believing that they were some kind of all-powerful force, she did think that they had their unique powers. She cried when I presented her with her day collar. I purchased a beaded moonstone and rose quartz bracelet. The moonstone represents clarity, cyclical change, and a connection to the feminine; it symbolizes light and hope. Rose quartz is known as the crystal of unconditional love. Rebecca's play collar was a leather collar covered in rhinestones, and I had ordered it, so another rose quartz gemstone was at its center. Regardless of how many gems she had on her body, Rebecca outshined them. Compared to her light and her love, they were dull.

12