A Long Awaited Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I helped Rebecca put on her collar. I looked down at her, drinking up the sight. When I had drunk in the view enough, I pat her on the head and got two pillows from the couch. I put them down on the coffee table. I left to get two items from her bedroom. One was the riding crop; the other was our video camera. I came back down and set up the camera to face the coffee table.

"Lean over the coffee table, little slut. Press your titties into the cushions." Rebecca shuffled on her knees in front of the table. I started adjusting the camera so that it was focused on her face. When Rebecca was in position, I picked up the crop. I started exploring her body with the tip. I gave her two gentle taps on her shoulder. She turned her head to look at me with a smile that told me she turned on. I walked around her like a predator circling prey before swooping down to feast. I warmed Rebecca's cheeks with the crop. Rebecca was no pain slut. She didn't enjoy bruises or actual pain. I was only heightening her experience with dull pain.

I put the crop down next to Rebecca on the coffee table and stepped up behind her. She moaned when I started to play with her wet pussy. I fingered her feeling the familiar tightness and wetness I knew so well.

"Your cunt is as sloppy as ever," I commented aloud.

"Thank you, master. I am your wanton whore."

"As you are being fucked you will look into the camera. I will explain the plans that have been made for us. You will be sharing your thoughts and feelings about each of the plans. Do not speak to me. Speak to the camera. At the end of this vacation, I will put you back on this table, fuck you again, and we will watch this video. We will review our exploits and compare them to your original thoughts."

"Thank you, Master. I greatly enjoy it when we reminisce on our play."

"I know you do, little slut. Something has come to mind just now, though. Before our plans, I want to enlighten you on a conversation I just had with your mother."

"Yes, Daddy?" I slid my cock inside her slick cunt. She moaned, loving the intrusion.

"Your mother knew that you were watching us fuck as your punishment, little cuckquean in training."

"She was alright with that, Daddy?"

"She was. In fact, it turned her on. There was discussion of doing it again. It is also a possibility that I will use you as a fluffer. I'll have you suck my cock, get me nice and hard, then make love to my wife. Tell me your thoughts on this fuckslut." I started to pump into her gently.

"I think it would turn me on to be reminded of my place as your concubine Master. You know how much I love degradation, Daddy." She moaned as I fucked her g-spot. It took her a moment to recover, then speak up again. "But, Daddy, I think I would be very hurt and jealous if you did that and then didn't pay me any attention. Even if you finish with your wife first, I would still like some time with Daddy after."

"So, you are saying you could participate in that play, but you would need aftercare?"

"Yes, Daddy." I leaned down and kissed the back of her head.

"You've given me something else to think about, thank you, darling." She turned her head to kiss me. With that settled, I stood back up and gently fucking her.

"Tonight, we are going out to our club," I announced the first plan that I had made.

"Will I be put up for auction, Master?" She asked. I noticed how hopeful she sounded.

"You have been pre-sold fuck-slut. I have reserved a private room for you to entertain your buyers. You were in high demand. I settled on the top three offers."

"I am very excited to hear that you have been so generous to allow others to use your slut. I always get turned on when other men use me, and you are there to watch Master. May I ask Master how much money was donated to my charity?" The club we were members of allowed dues-paying members to partake in the fantasy of 'auctioning' off their submissive partners. Consent of all parties was continuously recorded. To prevent prostitution charges, money was never exchanged between any club members. Instead, any money used to 'purchase' a member would be donated to a charity of the submissive's choosing.

"Your highest bidder relinquished seven hundred dollars, and your third patron paid six hundred and twenty for his time with you." Rebecca moaned, hearing the high numbers. If the gentlemen had paid that much for time with her, she knew to expect an intense night.

"I am glad that I am found so desirable by others Master. I hope they are rough with me. I want to be used to the point of exhaustion. Then, when I can't even stand, I want Master to reclaim my body for his own." I slammed into her hard, causing her to gasp.

"Damn right, I'll be reclaiming my fuckslut's body after your friends are done with you," I promised her.

"Thank you, Master. I love being owned by such a wonderful Master."

"Tonight, I will spend in your room."

"Really, Master!" I couldn't help but chuckle at her excitement.

"Yes, really. If you do not behave tonight, though, you will be condemned to the foot of the bed."

"Yes, Master." She squealed, still excited. Rebecca loved sleeping with me, but it didn't happen often. It was more of a sleep schedule issue. I woke up early for work, and Rebecca returned home late most nights because she worked a late shift. It made sleeping easier if I slept with Leila, who was on the same schedule as me.

"Tomorrow will be a training day."

"What will our training topic be, Master?"

"Anal." She groaned. Rebecca was not fond of anal. She would consent to the act, but it was never her first choice. I respected that to a certain degree. I slammed my hips into her hard and paused.

"You agreed to be my three-hole slut. Are you going back on our agreement?"

"No, Master, it just seems like it will be a daunting training day."

"Aren't all our training days daunting?" I teased her.

"Most certainly, Master, but this one especially. What are our goals?"

"Your goal is to take at least four creampies in your tight little hole. My goal is to give you one orgasm from anal penetration alone." Rebecca hummed, enjoying my sensual fucking. She might have even enjoyed just hearing the word 'orgasm' from my lips.

Rebecca and I's ability to have full days dedicated to training are few and far between. I never wanted to waste valuable time. To this end, I set goals for both Rebecca and myself. I wanted to accomplish something during a training day, just as I wanted Rebecca to work on herself.

"I'm nervous that I won't be able to endure that, Master. But I will try for you. Please be gentle with me."

"It sounds like you don't trust me to care for you, correctly?" It had been a very long time since Rebecca requested me to be gentle with her. Typically, she asked for the opposite action to be done to her. I highly doubted that Rebecca didn't trust me, but I wanted to explore her feelings more.

"That's not true! I know you will never hurt me! I also know how hard you like to enjoy my body, Daddy. I was only requesting that you break my ass in slowly."

"What if I feel that making me wait so long to properly train your ass for me constitutes breaking your ass in slowly?"

"I will accept your decision, Master. Will you forgive me, Daddy, if I cry?" Rebecca knew how I felt when she cried. I was weak to her tears. Seeing her cry was a significant turn-off for me. My fatherly instincts always overrode me in those moments, and things were ruined. I leaned over her and kissed her cheek.

"If that happens, I'll kiss your tears away. You are always free to use your safe word."

"I love you, Master."

"I love you more, Rebecca." I was fucking her harder and harder.

"Our final day together will be up to you to decide."

"Really, Master!" I wanted this vacation to be memorable for both of us. Rebecca usually was not given the freedom to decide on things. She had a voice in the decisions, but usually, I had the final word.

"Yes, darling. It will be up to you to decide what we do that day. This includes both vanilla and kink activities. After we are done with our recording, I will give you the hour before heading to the club to make your plans. If you need more time tonight or tomorrow, you only need to ask for it."

"We can do anything, Daddy?"

"Within reason, sweetheart. I want us home by six o'clock. That is when we will have our debrief session. We will be going to bed early that night to be rested for the next workday. I will ask your mother not to come home until ten o'clock to be safe."

"Alright, Daddy. I'm very excited to plan the day. I'm a bit worried that it won't be as much fun for you as for me. I'll try to make you proud, Master."

"You always do--last bit, honey. I'm going to use my cum receptacle. You may choose the hole I use. I can cum in this yummy cunt, or you can swallow a cum meal. What you don't choose today will be how we finish on Sunday night." I told her. She turned back to me, planning to ask for what she wanted. I stopped her.

"Not me whore. You ask the camera. You're to talk to the camera, remember." She blushed and turned back to stare at the camera.

"Please, Master. May I have your cum as an early dessert? I want to swallow your load down my throat. On Sunday, please enjoy my cunt to creampie my sloppy hole."

"Good girl. I'll tell you when I need your mouth pussy." I held her hips as I slammed into her. When I was ready, I ordered her onto her knees. I made sure to angle us to be parallel to the video camera. I didn't want the lens to miss any of this. I announced that I was cumming.

Rebecca wasn't surprised when I grabbed her head and shoved myself down her throat. When I let go of her head, she slid off my cock with a gasp. She lifted her head and opened her mouth to prove that she had swallowed the entire load I had given her. I bent down and kissed her.

"One hour; I'll meet you by the door when it is time to leave." She nodded her head, giving me a dreamy gaze. She took another minute to collect herself, then went up to her room to plan. I sat on the couch to relax until we were scheduled to leave. I wanted to be well-rested for our long night.

12