A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 02

Story Info
Going clubbing together.
5.2k words
4.1
17.1k
14

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy, I am ready to go." Rebecca walked into my room as I was throwing on my shirt. I looked her over. She had put on a black strapless, tight dress that ended above her knee. She was still wearing the rhinestoned chain dress I had her put on this morning over the black dress. She had chosen to match her dress with a pair of light pink rhinestone ankle strap pumps. The shoes matched her collar and added just the right pop of color. Her hair was styled into a tight, pristine donut bun. I told her not to wear any earrings.

"Come help Daddy finish dressing," I told her. She came up and started to button up my dress shirt. Our club had a dress code that members should dress for a formal nightclub. I always wore a dress shirt and dress pants. Today I chose to wear a black and white vertical striped dress shirt that Rebecca had bought me for Father's Day a few years ago. I put my hands in my pockets, watching Rebecca button up the shirt. I opened each cuff and rolled them up to my elbows when she was done. Rebecca had admitted to me several times how she found the style quite sexy.

"Let's go, sweetheart." I took her waist and led us to the garage. Rebecca slid into the passenger seat of the car with grace. She looked so perfect that I wanted to make her a little messy.

"Let's play red light, green light," I announced as I backed out of the garage. The game was simple. Rebecca could sit, relax, and enjoy the ride while the car was in motion. When we came to a stop, she would play with her pussy. The game's goal was for Rebecca to edge herself throughout the car ride. If she managed to edge herself successfully, she would earn a prize.

"I would love to play Daddy!" Rebecca loved this game. Her longest record was when we were on a road trip and got stuck in traffic. For three hours, we were in stop-and-go traffic. Rebecca did not orgasm once. At one point, we were stuck next to a trucker. Rebecca got a thrill out of letting him watch her play with herself. As a reward, I fucked her on the hood of our car at a truck stop. It was an extra thrilling game for us both that day.

I would play the game differently each time. Sometimes I would slow the car at a yellow to make sure that I would catch the red light. There were times when I would take the shortest route to our destination, and other times I would take the longest route or a way that I knew would have traffic. Sometimes halfway through a trip, I would completely change my tactics. I loved to keep Rebecca guessing.

This journey to the club wasn't as adventurous as some of our others had been. I was more eager to get to the club to start the night. I also didn't want to be late to meet our friends. The game served its purpose of revving Rebecca's engines for the night. I took Rebecca inside and attached her leash to her collar. Rebecca did look surprised when I did but said nothing. It was atypical for me to use a leash with her. I took us to the room that we had reserved. I flicked on the switch that would label the room as do-not-disturb to those outside it. The individuals we were meeting here knew not to enter unless the sign showed the "waiting" signal. I knew they were here waiting. I had met eyes with them briefly when we arrived. All that was left was to prepare Rebecca.

"We will be following the same rules as always, Rebecca. The bed is your domain. They can only touch you when you are on the bed. If you want things to stop, all you have to do is get off the bed. I will be here the entire time. No one can restrain you beyond using their own body; no ropes, cuffs, or other items can be used. All the usual things, but I have something different planned for today." I spoke while going to a cabinet to get something we would need.

"Yes, Master?" She seemed eager to hear what I had in store.

"I did not auction off the use of my submissive. I auctioned use of my bitch." I smirked and turned around to show her what I had gotten. It was a neoprene fetish puppy mask. It was a full hood with erect ears and an attached muzzle piece. It was black, but parts of the muzzle and the inside of the ears were a hot pink giving it a feminine look.

"Daddy?" She looked baffled by what I had just said. Rebecca and I had never engaged in this kind of play. I knew Rebecca well enough to know when she needed her confident dominant's forcible push and when she needed me to reassure her. This was a time for reassurance. I put the hood down on a side table and approached her. She melted into me as I touched her cheek.

"Are you my little sex pet?" I asked her. She nodded, looking into my eyes. "I want to share you as my pet. That's all the hood does. It turns you into the little pet I know you are for everyone else's eyes."

"It's embarrassing...."

"Isn't that what you love?" I pressed her up against the door, caging her against my body. "You love to be embarrassed. You love when I degrade you. You love when I treat you like the pleasure toy that I have molded you into." She bit her lip. Rebecca always bit her lip when I was successfully seducing her. My words were heating her, turning her on.

"I do, Master..." she admitted.

"Do you want to play with others as my little pet?"

"I do, Master; it's the mask...."

"What about the mask?"

"I'm worried that it will be uncomfortable." I could see that she was sharing an honest concern, not just trying to avoid the embarrassment.

"Then would you like to try it on to see what you think? You don't need to wear it if it is uncomfortable." I told her, comforting her with a gentle touch on her arms. She looked at the hood that I had put down, then back at me. She nodded, avoiding eye contact with me. I picked up her head to kiss her. I gently pulled her closer to the hood.

She obediently followed my lead. I was the one to pick up the hood and take off the muzzle portion. She had worn hoods with me before. Once the muzzle was off, it was no different than any other hood. I helped her slide it on, careful not to mess up her hair. The hood was designed to accommodate a ponytail, or in this case a bun, on the top of the wearer's head. I gave her a moment to adjust to the feeling of hood first. I filled that time with sweet kisses on her shoulders and rubbing her arms. When I felt she was ready, I stood in front of her and started to apply the muzzle to the snaps in the hood. She looked up at me while I did.

When I was done, I stepped to the side. There was a mirror in the room, more for erotic purposes than the reason using it for, but I wanted her to see herself. I stood behind her in the mirror. I watched silently as she evaluated herself in the mirror. I grabbed the zipper of her dress and pulled it down. She let the dress fall off her. Next, I unfastened her rhinestone chain dress to slide it off her body. She stood naked in the mirror, except for the hood.

"How does it feel, pet?" I whispered in her ear.

"It is not what I expected, Master." She looked at me through the mirror.

"Do you want to take it off?" She shook her head.

"What is it that you want, pet?"

"I want to play with our invitees Master."

"With the mask on?"

"Yes, Master."

"Will you pant like the bitch in heat you are for them?"

"Yes, Master."

"Are you going to whine to beg for more?"

"Yes, Master."

"When you cum, will you bark to let everyone know?" The last question she couldn't answer. She could only nod. I couldn't see it with the muzzle, but I knew she was biting her bottom lip again.

"Then you need to get on the bed so I can invite them in," I whispered in her ear, then gave her shoulder a gentle nip. She walked to the bed. On top of the covers, she knelt and looked at me. She was ready. I walked over and pressed the buttons that would invite our guests to come to the room. It didn't take long to hear the knock at the door. I opened the door for the two men to enter. Rebecca gave them her attention but did not say anything. She knew not to speak in this play space unless I gave her permission. I welcomed the men in, closed the door behind them, and again changed the notification light to 'in use.'

"Hello, pup." The older of the two gentlemen approached Rebecca and pat her head. Rebecca looked to me to see what her permissions were. I nodded, letting her know she could greet him.

"Hello, sir."

"Aren't you adorable?" He said as a grandfather would to a young child. I had to keep the smirk off my face. Even though her face was covered, and she was being extremely respectful, I could see the distaste written all over Rebecca's face.

This gentleman was not Rebecca's type. He had a slight beer belly, gray hair, and a groomed beard. In our community, he would be classified as a bear. Rebecca would do as she was told, and in honesty, engaging in play with someone she didn't prefer was also a turn-on, but he was not her partner.

"Bernard, your boy here is waiting to be introduced." I pulled our new guest's attention away from Rebecca. Bernard turned around, seemingly unphased by my interruption.

"Of course, Rebecca, this is Titus, my pup." Bernard pointed to the nervous man that had come in with him. After the introduction, he gave a short order to Titus to get dressed. Titus walked away into the adjoining bathroom of the playroom. Rebecca looked at me, not understanding the situation of the moment.

"Oh honey, you didn't think that a pet like you should be with a human? No, I had to find another pet for you." I stood at the end of the bed, looking down at Rebecca. I saw the prominent wet spot on the comforter.

"Naughty girl, making a mess already." I smiled at her. She responded with a low-pitched wine. It was all I needed to know that she was now understanding, accepting, and excited about this play. Titus returned. He had broad shoulders and a toned body, Rebecca's type. He wore a puppyhood, red chest harness, and collar. He wore nothing from the waist down, leaving nothing to the imagination. I moved to the side to watch with Rebecca as Bernard put the final pieces on Titus. First was a cock and ball ring; then a cock sheath with all the standard features of any male canine.

This piece served two purposes. One was the obvious addition to the kinky play. The second was that it protected Rebecca. I ensured accurate; corroborated test results were given to me to show anyone Rebecca played with was clean. In addition, she never participated in any unsafe sex with partners. This silicone sheath encased Titus, acting as a contraceptive. I turned to Rebecca.

"Lay down, good girl." She knew my intentions and laid down, opening her legs wide for me. I pulled a female condom package out of my back pocket. Rebecca whimpered as I clinically placed the contraceptive in place. She enjoyed it more when I made contraceptives part of the play.

"Titus, you should go say hello to your new friend." Bernard pushed Titus over to the bed. Both Bernard and I stood close by as we watched the two 'pets' figure out what to do. I had discussed this previously with Bernard.

Titus had been his partner for just over three years. While Bernard was gay, Titus was bisexual. Recently, Bernard found out he had never been with a woman. As any good dominant, and partner, Bernard wanted to give Titus everything he could wish for. That was when we concocted this scheme. Bernard and Titus regularly engaged in pup play, so it was familiar for Titus. Rebecca was always eager to experience something new, so I thought doing it this way would benefit them both.

Watching the two of them, it looked like two high school kids lost doing it for the first time. Neither of them knew what to do. Titus was unsure where to start, and Rebecca was uncertain of her expectations.

"Rebecca, you should let your new friend know how welcome he is." I gave them some direction. Rebecca crawled up to her hands and knees. The hood only hid her mouth; it was still open for her to use it to swallow his cock, or fake one as it was.

The sheath was enormous, and it didn't surprise me that Rebecca struggled to suck all of it down. Titus might have been frustrated that he couldn't feel as much under the sheath because he pushed forward, trying to get her to go farther down. The two of them started to get into the play, and Bernard and I were able to take our seats for the show. I pulled out a cigar for both of us to smoke while we watched our pets play.

Titus decided when he was done with his blowjob in a show of dominance; he pushed Rebecca away. I smiled, watching him move her onto her hands and knees.

"Doggy style, how appropriate." I mocked them. Rebecca whined. That wonderful whine let everyone know the degradation turned her on. Titus grabbed the cock, trying to get it inside her with his shaky hands.

"Slow down, Titus, your first cunt will not run away on you," Bernard spoke up, seeing his pet struggling. It didn't help much. Rebecca helped him by grabbing the sheath and guiding him inside her. Titus was gentle as he pushed inside her. When he was in, he pulled out and thrust hard back into her. Rebecca let out a moan, clearly enjoying herself. My cock was hardening watching her bounce back and forth on the cock.

"Yeah, pound that bitch." Bernard cheered on Titus. Rebecca's hand slipped underneath her, and she started to touch her clit. I knew the moment the orgasm rolled over her body.

"She's cumming, Titus; you're a stud," I told Titus to encourage him. This made Titus start barking. I looked at Bernard, wondering what it meant.

"He just bred your bitch." He smirked, tapping the ashes of his cigar into the ashtray. I smirked back at him. Both of the pets lay on the bed catching their breath. Bernard put out his cigar in the ashtray and stood up. I was still watching Rebecca, not paying attention to him stripping. He went up to the bed, first touching Titus.

"Good boy, how was your first pussy?"

"I want to feel it, Master. I want to take the toy off." Titus whined.

"No, we agreed, Titus; you are not ready for that yet. First, I have to show you how a man uses a woman." Rebecca turned her head to me. She glared at me. I knew what she was trying to tell me. 'Did you arrange for me to teach a virgin how to fuck?' and 'Are you going to let this bear fuck me?' I just smiled at her and nodded. I saw her ball the fabric of the comforter in her hands. I lifted my hands and showed her the numbers two and three. I saw the understanding through her eyes. These two were only the second and third buyers. She was yet to meet number one. Bernard carefully removed Rebecca's hood for her. He put the hood to the side.

"Off the bed," Bernard ordered. Rebecca jumped at first, thinking it was meant for her. She relaxed into the bed when Titus hopped off the bed and knelt on the floor at its edge.

"I want you to watch Titus. I will show you what face a woman makes when she is enjoyed being played with. If you want to have sex with women, you need to know what it looks like when they feel good." Next, he leaned down to whisper in Rebecca's ear.

"Don't worry, little slut; I have no intention of using this sloppy pussy of yours." I had to choke down my laugh as Rebecca realized that he had found out her displeasure at the notion. She mumbled a quiet apology. Bernard slid down Rebecca's body. She gasped and moaned as he started to lick her slit. I watched on as Bernard expertly licked Rebecca. He may not be into women, but he did know how to turn them on.

"Come here, Titus," Bernard called him back up onto the bed. I watched with amusement as Bernard moved Rebecca around on the bed. He put her on her back in the center of the bed. This time he helped Titus find his way. Then, when Titus was inside her, Bernard helped himself to Titus. No one could mistake what Titus was feeling. The rapture was affecting Rebecca as well. I loved hearing the cacophony of the three of them. Not surprisingly, Titus was the first to break, then Bernard. Rebecca was left unsatisfied.

Titus was spent, so Bernard decided to retreat with him. Rebecca lay on the bed watching as I walked the two out. I closed the door and changed the door light again. Our third guest of the night might be a little later since we finished earlier than anticipated. Rebecca rolled over in bed to see me while I went back to my seat to smoke my cigar.

"You were a very good girl, Rebecca." I praised her.

"Thank you, Master. That was both weird and fun."

"I thought something unique to you would be fun," I explained.

"It was fun, Daddy. I even liked the hood."

"Titus may need a few more lessons. If you enjoyed it, I could always offer the services of an experienced bitch to teach him." I leaned my head against my hand, looking at my beautiful girl. She giggled and said she would be happy to 'help' Titus. Another knock came on our door. I got up to see if our third guest had arrived.

"Kijani!" I greeted our next guest. I heard Rebecca behind me shuffling around on the bed. Kijani was one of her favorite partners. We shared a quick handshake, but Kijani was honest that he was impatient to get started. He was a busy businessman, and it had been quite a while since he had met up with us. I wasn't going to be in their way, so I stepped aside.

Kijani's strides were long and quick as he closed the gap between him and Rebecca. Her tiredness from the previous encounter was long forgotten. He put her face in his hands and kissed her hard. Their tongues danced together, seeking the pleasure they knew the other could provide.

"Ca fait tellement longtemps." Kijani pulled away and spoke to Rebecca in French. It annoyed me when he did that. Rebecca could understand him because she had learned the language. I was left out of the conversation.

"It has been a long time, sir," Rebecca answered. She did it in English to remind Kijani of his boundaries and tell me what he said. Kijani ignored what she said but started to speak in English.

"What is your hair doing up. You know I prefer it flowing down your shoulders." He reached up and started to pull her hair out of her bun. Rebecca didn't fight and let him take her hairstyle out.

"Hello, beautiful," he looked at her as her hair fell. Rebecca took his face in her hands to kiss him again. Kijani's hands slid up and down her back, cupping her ass, squeezing, lingering longer with each pass. Rebecca melted into his arms, submitting to his increasingly passionate embrace.

He kissed down her neck as her fingers dug into his hair. His grabbing at her body turned into groping. Their passion for being reunited was turning into lust. He pulled her to the edge of the bed so her legs just hung off where he could grind against her. She wrapped her arms around his shoulders and worked her hip back against him. She was trying to get as much friction as possible.

His kisses on her neck were turned into gentle biting as each grind of his hips drove Rebecca crazier. He pulled back to look into her eyes and placed his hand on the back of her head. She stared into his eyes as he slid a hand between her legs. I watched her lips part as his fingers pressed between her delicious lips. Rebecca's breathing became more labored. I smiled, watching her lose herself in the pleasure. Her eyes shut to focus on the feeling of his hand manipulating her sweet cunt.

Kijani's fingers dug into her hair, and he pulled her hair slightly with a growl, "look at me." Her eyes opened. "I want to see your pleasure."

"Yes, sir." She managed to say in a breathy tone. The tip of his finger slid into her pussy, and he used the palm of his hand to apply pressure to her clit. He kissed her, eyes open, never breaking eye contact. He slid his finger slowly in and out, each time pushing his finger deeper in her tight pussy and applying more pressure on Rebecca's g spot.

He grabbed his arm as her face tightened. She was moaning and groaning to the assault of his fingers. Her moans turned to squeaks as he purposely pressed into her g spot and then rapidly fucked her hole, pounding her nerves.

12