A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled his cock from his pants to slide it against her wet pussy. Rebecca bit her lip as he did. I was about to intervene when Kijani produced a condom. He slid it on, and I settled. He slid his cock into her hungry hole. They kissed as their hips met. He started with slow strokes. He picked up speed mentioning how he had missed her. She moaned and panted with him.

"Rub your clit; you're going to cum with me." He commanded. She complied obediently. The effect was almost instantaneous.

"Sir, can I please cum, please, please, I'm going to cum."

"Do it, slut, cum for me."

He pulled her mouth to his as he growled and came with her. Her body shook as her orgasm hit her. Kijani collapsed on top of her and buried his face in her chest. They stayed there for a minute, recovering, completely lost in each other's touch, and feeling each other again. Rebecca ran her fingers through Kijani's hair and down his back. She purred as he kissed the top of his head. When Kijani caught his breath, he pulled off all his clothes. He got back on the bed on his back and started stroking his cock.

Rebecca watched him for a little bit, then decided to help him. She first crawled over to kiss him, then kissed down his body before giving him head. Kijani laid back, closed his eyes, and let her pleasure him. Rebecca was so cute to me when she was slurping down cock. Kijani played with her hair and kept it out of her way as she worked.

"Use your titties whore." He ordered her. She had the cutest little grin on her face as she, without hesitation, pushed her titties together and let him fuck them. It was short-lived until Kijani used his strength to grab Rebecca and pull her close to straddle him. He kissed her stomach and tongued her nipples. I found myself licking my lips when Rebecca put one leg up so her pussy met his face; she reached back to stroke his cock while he licked her.

Kijani took advantage of the position to finger her ass with his thumb. Rebecca looked to be in pure ecstasy and had to hold onto the bed's headboard to prevent herself from falling over. Kijani pushed her down and put his cock in her again. Rebecca was in a crab-like position as this time; she was the one to fuck herself. She must have been going too slow for Kijani because he started to thrust up vigorously. She rolled forward to hug him and put her tits in his face as she fucked herself. They came again with Rebecca fucking herself on his pole.

"On your back, I'm not done with you." Rebecca was already moving. Kijani told her to hold her legs back, and he went in on her cunt again. She held her legs high, letting him pound into her. He kissed her titties as he fucked her. Then, when he started to go hard again, he sat up and put his hand on her throat.

"Who's a good fuck toy?"

"I am, sir!" She struggled to tell him. She started to convulse with her orgasm. Kijani didn't stop, torturing her throughout her orgasm. He stopped to let her collect herself. Rebecca was breathing heavily, looking up at him.

"Put your ass up slut." Kijani told her. She rolled over and put her ass in the air but her face in the blanket.

"I am about to get violent with you slut." He warned her.

"Yes, sir." She agreed without fully knowing what he had planned.

"Your owner told me you will start working on cock up your ass." I saw Rebecca's body stiffen. "Don't be frightened slut; I've been instructed that I can only use your cunt." He bent down close to her ear, "but I can't wait to see if I will get to use all your holes someday."

"I told Kijani he could help you practice a little bit." I got up and handed Kijani that toy that I told him I would bring. Rebecca looked back, trying to see what it was. I hooked her leash to her collar. I pulled the chain, so she was forced to look at me. Fear was dancing in her eyes.

"It's alright, honey. It's a small butt plug; you've taken that size before." She relaxed, hearing it wasn't anything to be worried about. Kijani started to rub the toy against her wet slit to lubricate it. Then he pushed it inside her. I distracted Rebecca while he did.

"Rebecca, do you know why I want you to be a three-hole slut?"

"No, Master."

"It's because it will be better for you. We've never done what Kijani is about to do to you. He's going to fuck you with that little toy inside you. It will be your first double penetration. He paid a lot for the privilege. He has also put a down payment on to be the first to give you your first double fucking with me when you are ready. Someday we'll come back to this room, and I'll be fucking your tight little arse while Kijani fucks your sloppy cunt." Kijani started to slide into her hole.

"Fuck, she likes that idea." He told me.

"Of course, she does. Just the thought of me fucking any of her holes is enough to soak her panties."

"It is, sir; I am a whore for my Master."

"Right now, you are my whore to play with." He slammed into her. I wasn't the biggest fan of Kijani. Admittedly, a big part of it was jealousy. Kijani and Rebecca had an excellent relationship. As much as I tried not to think about it, seeing Kijani with Rebecca reminded me of my age. It wouldn't surprise me when I was gone if they got together.

I think Kijani knew this insecurity that I had. He made comments that got under my skin constantly. Like the one, he had just made. Rebecca was mine. I knew that. Rebecca wanted that. Yet he always made comments to elude that she could become his.

At first, I hid these insecurities from Rebecca. One night we were at this very club. All they did was dance. But I had too many drinks, and I punished Rebecca for some slight indiscretion. It was unlike me, and Rebecca pressured me to tell her the cause. After our conversation that night, I felt much more confident. Still, there were times when I decided to cut ties with this arrogant man.

Rebecca reached out and took my face in her hands. She was looking at me with love in her eyes. I smiled at her and kissed her. I wanted her to know that I was annoyed with the comment but was fine. Kijani slammed into Rebecca seeing our kiss, and she was pushed forward. She gasped, separating us.

"Too much, sir...." She gently pleaded with Kijani. He didn't stop. Rebecca clawed at the bedsheets. I held tight to her leash, ensuring she knew I was there. Kijani reached forward and pulled her head back.

"Show your Master how much you love being stuffed. You need to show him how much you want to learn how to be a three-hole slut." I put my hand on Rebecca's chin and traced her bottom lip with my thumb.

"I know how much she wants to be trained. She wants me to mold her into my perfect girl."

"I want that, Master. Please teach me how to please you." Rebecca pleaded to me.

"Ah, fuck!" Kijani stiffened. Rebecca closed her eyes, reveling in the feeling of Kijani emptying his balls into his condom. He stepped back. Rebecca fell to her side. She couldn't take anymore.

"Looks like she is done for the night," Kijani commented, seeing her limp body lying on the sheets.

"It's been a good night for her." I started to collect our things. Kijani moved into the bathroom to clean himself up. I would clean Rebecca when we were home. I helped her put her dress back on. I picked her up. She hummed happily into my neck as I carried her out of the club. I placed her gently to lay across the back seat of the car.

"Thank you, Daddy." She dreamily told me, relaxing into the seat.

"My pleasure, love bug. I'll run you a nice bath to enjoy when we get home," I promised her. By the time I got around the car and into my seat, Rebecca seemed asleep already.

12