A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 03

Story Info
The weekend continues with a day of training.
7.3k words
4.23
14.9k
15

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had finished putting things away, so I returned to the bathroom. Rebecca was relaxing in the warm water of a bath. She closed her eyes, reveling in the water when I came in.

"Hi, baby," I announced my arrival. She opened her eyes and smiled at me.

"Feeling better?"

"More than better, Master." I put my hand on her head.

"You are going to turn into a prune. You should come to bed." She bit her lip.

"You're going to be there...Daddy?"

"Honey, I still have yet to reclaim you. Where else would I be?" Her eyes shone with excitement. I bent down and kissed her. "Come to me soon...." I told her and left the bathroom again.

"Yes, Master." She relaxed into the water, but I knew she would soon follow me to the bedroom. I watched television on Rebecca's bed, waiting for her to enter the room. I heard her before I saw her. Rebecca came in with no towel and sat on the end of the bed. I stroked her thigh.

"Did you have fun tonight?"

"I did, Master."

"More fun than when you are just with me?"

"No, Master, it was only fun because you watched me." She leaned down and pushed the blankets away from me. She knew I wasn't wearing anything. Rebecca started to lap at my shaft. She worshipped me as I taught her to. She pleased both my cock and balls. She swallowed me and used her hands to massage me. She climbed onto the bed on her knees. I allowed her to crawl up and line me up with her hole.

"Master, your fuck hole has been used by others. Please forgive this slut for allowing her body to be used. Will you please reclaim your slut?" I slid into her.

"No matter what, you are always mine, and I will always love you." Rebecca closed her eyes to feel our connection as she rode me slowly. I held her hips, ensuring I could set the rhythm as I wanted.

"Turn around.' I told her. She turned around to ride me reverse cowgirl. I took the opportunity to rub my thumb against her unused hole. I did not want her to forget what I had promised her this morning. I decided on a change and ordered her off the bed. I pushed her against the wall of her room. She dropped to her knees, and I took both of her hands in one of mine to pin them above her head against the wall. Rebecca opened her mouth wide, knowing what I wanted.

I used my hips to push into her mouth. Rebecca sucked, licked, and kissed as she was expected. I pulled her back to her feet when I was sufficiently wet again. I pressed her up against a window that showed the outside. I had long since put a one-way film on the glass, but it still turned Rebecca on to think someone could see her. She arched her back and moaned, feeling me use her body.

"Daddy, may I cum?" Rebecca asked. I reacted by slapping her ass hard.

"What are the rules, you dumb fuck hole?"

"I'm sorry, Master! Only Daddy's slut may call him Daddy and ask to cum. You have not reclaimed my body yet, so I am not your slut."

"Which makes you what, Rebecca?"

"I am a free-use whore that will let anyone use her holes."

"Like our neighbor who walks his dog in front of our house every morning." I wanted to engage her imagination. Every morning a gentleman from down the street would walk his husky along the same route. I had noticed Rebecca watch him, as he was a fine-looking man. "If you prefer, you can go outside and ask him to make you cum." I wanted her to think of something naughty when she looked out her window.

"No! I don't want anyone but Master! Please, I'll be a good girl. Please reclaim your slut."

"That is more like it." I grabbed her hips and started to rut into her. I didn't want to keep her waiting too long. I reached and tangled my hand into her hair, slamming into her before stilling. I threw my head back, groaning as I emptied into Rebecca. I loved feeling her squirm underneath me. I had long since mitigated my fertility with a vasectomy. I wrapped my arms around Rebecca and pulled her up against my chest.

"Mine," I growled in her ear. "So beautiful, and all mine."

"All yours, Daddy." She turned her head to show me her warm smile. I kissed her on her rosy lips. I carefully slid out of her. She whimpered into my mouth. I picked her up to carry her to bed. She relaxed into the sheets looking up at me.

"Time for bed," I told her.

"Just a little more, Daddy?"

"You can sleep at the foot of the bed?" I reminded her again of what I had said this morning. She bit her lip and shuffled over to make room for me in the bed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy, I'll be good." She patted the spot next to her to welcome me into the bed. I slid in and threw the blankets over us. Rebecca curled up against me, humming in delight, being able to snuggle me while falling asleep. It had been a while since Rebecca had fallen asleep in my arms. It felt nice to hear her soft breathing pressed against me. It almost made me want to wake her up to speed up that breathing. I closed my eyes and told myself to be patient, that it would be worth it tomorrow to let her get some sleep.

The following day I awoke to strange sounds. I knew what was making them, so I wasn't concerned. I opened my eyes and rolled over to find Rebecca had already started her morning chores.

Since Rebecca and I had such polar opposite schedules, we had created a routine to ensure that Rebecca felt my control every day, even in some small way. One of these tasks was to practice her deepthroating skills with a dildo that I had installed on the wall of her room. I saw her phone in the holder above the toy, counting down the five minutes she was required to practice.

I got up and went over to Rebecca. She must have noticed my approach but did not stop because she knew I would not want her to. I kissed the top of her head.

"I'll start breakfast; come down when you are done." She hummed with her mouth on the fake phallus, letting me know she understood. I went down to start cooking a hearty breakfast for both of us to maintain our stamina. I had just started cooking the bacon when Rebecca came down.

"Good morning, Daddy!" She happily bounced into the room. "What are we having for breakfast?"

"Your favorite, scrambled eggs, toasted bagel with cream cheese, and some bacon."

"Lots of bacon, Daddy?"

"Yes, lots of bacon." I smiled at her. Sometimes she ate like a young boy going through puberty. Yet, she still managed to keep her stunning figure. Not that I would care much if she was plump. I would love this girl regardless of what she looked like.

I finished cooking, and we sat down to eat. Rebecca was still eating when I was done, so I left her to finish while I got up to get an item. I returned with the small bottle. Rebecca swallowed her last bite of breakfast, seeing me return with something. I put the bottle in front of her.

"Poppers, Daddy?" She questioned, taking the bottle.

"Yes, honey, I will allow them to use them today since I can supervise."

"That means today is going to be very intense."

"I thought you knew that already."

"Now it is confirmed."

"We can do something else." I could tell I was pushing her a little hard.

"What would that be, Daddy?"

"We could train on orgasm denial." I didn't want to replace this day with something less intense for her. I wanted to use this opportunity to push her skills further.

"Anal Daddy, please make me your ass slut." She immediately rebutted. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"That wasn't meant as a threat, Rebecca."

"I know, but we never get to have time like this to play. I don't want to be denied enjoying it. We can train on that when we have less time."

"Ok, honey, I like that idea better too. I don't want to withhold pleasure from you." I got up from my seat and held out my hand to her. "Come on, honey. Time to get ready." She took my hand; I noticed her clutching the small bottle tightly in her hand.

"Give it to me, Rebecca; I'll give it back when you need it." She was reluctant to hand over the bottle but did give it to me. I took her to the bathroom. I had left out an enema kit on the bathroom counter. Rebecca let me strip her of the nightgown she had put on for breakfast. I held her hands as she stepped into the tub and gave her directions on what to do. We had done this before, so it wasn't foreign to her.

Rebecca behaved as I went through the procedure to clean her ass out. I lifted her and carried her back to her bedroom when we were done. She held onto my neck tightly. She was scared, and I was understanding. Rebecca obediently let me tie her to the bed. I attached a spreader bar to her ankles. I kept her on her knees and linked her arms back to the corners of the bed. Tying her this way allowed her to lean forward or backward but not get away from me.

I sat down on the bed next to her. She looked so scared next to me, so I decided to rub her back gently. Rebecca leaned into my loving touch. I leaned over and kissed her neck. I didn't want her to be frightened. I would never hurt her. I crawled closer to her on the bed. I held her in my arms while kissing and sucking on her collarbone. It was a favorite of hers. I dragged my fingers across her moistened slit.

"For today, the only hole that I will use is your ass pussy. This cute little cunt is going to switch places with your ass." She whimpered. I continued rubbing her as I teased her. "It seems rude to stop using my favorite hole of yours without giving it a proper goodbye kiss."

Rebecca watched me, puzzled, as I slid down her body. She was unsure of what to do about me sliding underneath her. She elicited an excited moan as I dragged my tongue along her moistened slit.

I laid underneath her and ate my heart out. Rebecca moaned and wriggled on top of me. She had no idea what I had in mind for her. This was far from a treat. Before long, Rebecca was begging me.

"Master! Please, may I cum!" I stopped only briefly to give her permission. I'm sure Rebecca expected me to stop to give her time to detox from her orgasm. I had other plans. Rebecca thrashed against her bonds. I reached up to her body and mashed one of her tits in my hands. She tried to escape me, and I held her hips down. Her only recourse was to throw herself forward on my body. Rebecca moaned and ground on top of me.

I could no longer tell if she was moaning or crying. It appeared to be a mixture of both. She came up struggling very hard to get away. I got up but didn't let her escape. I started to rub her clit with my hand to another orgasm. She threw herself forward on the bed again, but I still didn't let up on her. It wasn't until I heard her start to beg that I stopped.

"Please! Please, Daddy! No more, fuck me."

"I can fuck you, honey. It would be my pleasure. But it will hurt since you're not stretched yet." I whispered into her ear. She looked up at me, confused.

"Baby girl, I just told you. I was only saying goodbye and thanking your sweet pussy for its service. Today is its day off. I'll be more than happy to fuck you, but I will only be taking ass today." She bit her lip, making me want to bite it.

"....please, not yet, Daddy. Can you stretch me out first?" I kissed her temple.

"Of course, I promise, not until you are ready, Rebecca." I held her to my chest to reassure her. She relaxed into my comforting hold. I stepped off the bed and got a butt plug and some lubricant. When Rebecca saw me returning with it, she obediently bent down and put her face in the bed.

My touch was gentle. Today was not the day to be rough with her. Every other day was for that. I wanted Rebecca to find pleasure in today's experience. I applied more than enough lubricant to Rebecca and slowly slid the butt plug inside her.

I started untying her from the bed when the toy was in place. I commanded her to stand with her arms folded above her head, and her legs should be width apart. This presented her delicious body to me. Rebecca looked straight ahead. The anticipation she was feeling was unmistakable.

I got up and retrieved yet another toy. I showed Rebecca the latex pair of panties I intended to put on her. They had a raised groove meant to push into the folds of her pussy. The back had a large hole meant for access to the back door.

I helped Rebecca step into the panties and adjusted them into place. She looked

up at me with a pleading look. I kissed her temple and told her to relax. She dropped her arms. I took her hand and pulled her out of the room with me. I took us to the living room to watch a bit of television. I wanted Rebecca to settle a bit before pushing forward.

Rebecca curled up against me on the couch. At first, I could still feel the tension in Rebecca's body. It took an hour before she was entirely at ease in my arms. When I thought she was ready, I let my hand travel down her body to touch the toy. Rebecca exhaled a moan.

"You want to attempt, honey?" I kissed her temple. She looked up at me. Seeing her so unsure of herself was a turn-on. Usually, Rebecca was so eager to try everything. I liked seeing her hesitant, so I had the opportunity to direct her where I desired. Most people would fight against their fear. Not my Rebecca, she submitted. She relinquished her control entirely to me. That one fact made me hard as a rock.

I lifted her in my arms and took us back to the bedroom. I put Rebecca down and went to get her another toy. She licked her lips to see me hand her a Hitachi wand.

"You can press that to your slutty little pussy while I stretch your ass," I told her, lounging on the bed near her feet. She was uncertain about what to do, so I helped her by putting her in a position I knew she would enjoy. I had her spread her legs wide on her back. She pulled her head up to look at me. I kissed her thighs, touching the toy.

I started to play with it, adding more lubricant as we needed. Rebecca pressed the Hitachi wand to the leather that was covering her pussy. I had to stop toying with her for a moment and took advantage of my free hand to rub myself. I couldn't wait to be inside her.

I sat up on my knees to hover above her. She licked her lips, giving me a seductive look. I played with her nipples making her moan to my touch. Rebecca reached out to tug on my cock.

"You're turning into my little anal slut aren't you." Instead of responding to me, Rebecca leaned over and swallowed my cock in her mouth. I caressed her hair, reveling in the feeling. I took the Hitachi from her so she would focus on me. I pressed it to her sensitive region and again toyed with the plug in her ass. She writhed underneath me. I nearly blew my load but managed to stop myself. I came around Rebecca and kneeled so my cock was lying against her pussy.

"Do you want me to fuck you, Rebecca?" I looked down at her calculating what her response might be.

"YES! PLEASE, DADDY!" Her eagerness was unexpected. It made me smirk. I quickly pulled out the butt plug and lubed both of us before she could second guess her decision. I started to slowly and gently push inside her. She kept the Hitachi pressed to her.

"God, you feel so good, baby." I moaned as I slid in. I was halfway in when Rebecca's body naturally started to fight against my intrusion.

"Need some poppers?" I offered her. She gratefully took the small bottle from me. I held still and watched her huff the contents of the bottle. I almost immediately felt her anal muscles relax to allow me in further. I continued invading her until I met resistance again. She was breathing heavily but showed no sign of giving up. I stopped pushing myself in and distracted Rebecca by bending down to kiss her. She held onto me like her life depended on it.

Rebecca's body started to loosen again, and I pushed my way home. Rebecca's hand shot out when I bottomed out to touch my chest. She begged me to stop. I took her hand and tangled our fingers together.

"It's alright, honey. You did a great job. I'm not going to move until you are ready." I kissed her, letting the focus remain on something else. Instinctually she started to rotate her hips. She held on to me tightly as if she feared I would escape her if she ever let go. I merely moved to get more comfortable on my knees, and she let out the most delightful moan I couldn't control myself. I came inside her. She gasped again. My outburst was premature, but I didn't mind. Slowly and carefully, I slid out of Rebecca, knowing that she would not be able to take much more.

"One down, three to go." I teased her. She hummed, not having the words to describe what she was thinking about her situation. I bent down to nip at her ear.

"I still owe you an orgasm too." I reminded her of the goal that I had for myself today. That had her adorably squirming underneath me. We relaxed in bed for a little while then Rebecca announced that she would go downstairs to get herself a drink. I laid in bed for a little longer and then got impatient, waiting for her to return. I followed her down the stairs and found her at the sink. She had decided to start rinsing the dishes from breakfast to start the dishwasher.

I went around the counter and wrapped her in my arms. She kept working as I kissed her neck. I whispered about how sexy she was in her ear and groped her through the tank top and sweatpants that she was wearing. Rebecca turned her head to look back at me, and I took advantage of the moment to kiss her. She kissed me; the dishes were long forgotten. I turned her around and pressed her against the sink. I reached over her to turn off the water.

I lifted her. She wrapped her legs around me so she wouldn't fall. I walked back to bed, our tongues dancing together while I did. I laid Rebecca on the bed, putting myself on top of her. I kissed her violently until I decided to move down her body. I pulled her shirt up to give her breasts my attention. I continued moving down to kiss and bite her legs down to her ankles. Rebecca was still wearing the leather panties that I had put on her.

"Round two, honey?" I looked up at her making sure to look at her from over her love mound. She picked her head up, seeing me kneeling at the end of the bed. Rebecca bit her lip, letting me know that my seduction was successful.

"Please, Daddy..." I pounced on her kissing her again. She hugged me close, and I kissed her, showing her how much I loved her. Rebecca surprised me when she rolled us over so that I was on my back on the bed. I decided to let her do what she wanted and put my hands behind my head to enjoy. Rebecca helped me pull my sweat pants off, then stripped herself down.

After, she started working my balls with her mouth. I groaned, loving the feeling of her swallowing my cock. I grabbed her forearms and dragged her up my body. She laid on top of me, kissing me back. Rebecca took the initiative to grab my cock and line it up against her hole. I held her face praising her as she slid down my pole. She sat up when I was inside.

"So beautiful..." I commented. Even under the room's fluorescent lighting, Rebecca looked like a vision. Tears started to pool in the corner of her eyes. I reacted quickly and sat up. I hugged her tightly and petted her head.

"You're doing so good, baby. I never expected you to be so brave to try to do it on your own. I'm so proud of you. Don't push yourself any further. Wait until you are ready." I kissed her again and rubbed my hands up and down her back. Her skin was clammy. I started to think this would be too much for her.

I told Rebecca we could stop, but she had other plans. She threw her head back and started to bounce on my cock. She held my face in her hands and kissed me while pleasuring me. She had to pull away to moan into my shoulder.

"So good..." I heard her moan, and I was done for. I growled and pulled her tightly to me so she couldn't move. I moaned into her neck, releasing my second round of jizz into my girl. I still wasn't done. I rolled her over onto her back. Rebecca grabbed her ankles and opened herself up to me.

12