A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to be gentle with her, but it wasn't easy. I grunted like an animal in a rut. Her body was so irresistible, so delicious. Her noises were a mixture of pleasure and pain. Rebecca was starting to enjoy anal sex with me. The thought of fucking her in the ass whenever I wanted only made me hornier. I ejaculated for the third time into her tight hole. Then plugged her ass up with a plug.

"How did it feel in your ass that time?" I asked Rebecca, huffing, and puffing.

"It still hurt a bit, Daddy, but not as much as the first time."

"A few more times, you'll start to love it." I kissed her cheek.

"I hope so, Daddy. I want to be a good girl for you. I want you to be able to use all my holes." As she finished her sentence, she winced in pain. She was trying to sit up.

"Oh, a bit sore, honey? Lie down on your stomach; I'll give you a massage." Her eyes lit up with excitement. I chuckled at her and told her to lie down on her stomach. She did as she was told, and I got up to get to work. This was one of Rebecca's favorite rewards. She would do just about anything for a massage from me. I always made it worth such desire. I dimmed the room's lights, then lit the few aroma candles we had in the room. Then I went to her reward drawer to get the massage oil. She hummed in excitement when I sat next to her on the bed. I put a few oil pumps on my hands and started at her shoulders.

I found Rebecca adorable in the way she curled her toes in pleasure. She turned her face to the side to be able to see me. Rebecca had the brightest smile on her face. Like I was giving her the whole world. I worked every part of her body, even her hands, to relax her. I had gotten to be a skilled masseur. I had picked up the skill when Leila was in an accident, which helped her heal. After Rebecca and I got together, I took more classes to use as a reward for her. I found a knot in Rebecca's back and started to work on it. I received a thankful moan from Rebecca.

I moved down her legs, skipping the intimate region. I massaged her thighs and calves, then her feet. I looked at Rebecca, seeing that the relaxing mood had made her eyes start to droop. That was good. I wanted her relaxed. But I didn't want her falling asleep on me. I turned on our stereo, adding music to the mix to keep her awake. Rebecca grumbled at first. She returned to her serenity quickly when I started working on her shoulders again. I worked my way down her body again, but I didn't skip her ass this time.

I applied for oil as I started massaging each cheek. This was a whole-body massage. I moved down to her legs again, using my whole forearm to roll out her body. I rubbed one hand on her neck; my other hand slid into Rebecca's crack to massage her hole. I gently tugged on the butt plug in her ass to remind her that it was still ever-present. I kissed her cheek, neck, small of her shoulders, all the way down her body. Then I started to kiss and nibble on her ass just before pulling out her butt plug. I returned to a genuine massage.

"Mmmm, it feels perfect, Daddy." Ever so often, I would give her ass attention. When she seemed completely relaxed, I poured lubricant into her crack. I kept a gentle hand on the small of her back as I slid first a finger, then two into Rebecca's loosened ass. Rebecca moaned, not knowing what to make of the massage that had become entirely anal-focused. She kicked her legs up, and I sucked on her toes since they were right there.

"Daddy..." Rebecca sounded like she was enjoying my ministrations, so I started pumping my fingers in and out of her. I added more of the soothing lotion to her ass cheeks. I went harder with my fingers. Rebecca moaned louder. Rebecca's body started to tense. It was exactly what I wanted to happen. Her back was arching more and more into my touch. I leaned over to kiss her again.

I pushed my fingers faster in and out of her. Rebecca's hips started to push up to meet mine. I knew it turned her on, so I put a hand on the back of her neck. She gasped, climbing up to her knees. I had to hold her down as her body curled into itself. Finally, I got her to the place I wanted.

"Daddy, I'm cumming!" She was both shocked and announcing it. I stepped back and watched her sit up on the bed. Only then did I see that she had squirted right onto the bed sheets. I took her face in my hands and kissed her.

"Such a good girl. Daddy promised you a good orgasm, didn't he?" I breathed into her ear.

"It was so surreal, Daddy. I was calm, yet it was one of the most intense orgasms ever. I was relaxed one minute; the next, my stomach was turning." As she spoke, I could see how exhausted she was. She had reached the end of her rope. I kissed her forehead.

"It is time for rest, honey. I want you to take a nap. When you get up, you will write out the full itinerary for us tomorrow so I can review it. We won't discuss what you write. I will do whatever you write to the best of my ability. So any fantasy of yours is fair game."

"Yes, Daddy." I laid her on the dry side of the bed and turned off the lights as I left the room. While Rebecca slept, I did whatever a normal father would do on weekends. I mowed the lawn and even got to power wash the windows and siding, which I had promised Leila almost a month ago. It was dusk when I finished putting away my tools and looked up to find Rebecca standing on the deck. She was wearing her collar and a satin nightgown. We had a reasonably private backyard, so I wasn't concerned about walking up to the balcony to kiss her.

"You can't wear that to dinner, sweetheart," I told her, smirking. I knew why she put that on. She was trying to entice me. It was working.

"Dinner, Daddy?"

"Yes, a nice romantic dinner, just the two of us. If you'd rather stay in...."

"No, no, I'll get dressed right now." She quickly reacted. I rarely took her on dinners as just the two of us. I wish I could do it for her more often. I followed her upstairs to take a shower and change into something more appropriate for dinner. Rebecca hadn't entered my room, so I assumed she had found the dress I had left for her. I finished getting ready and waited for her at the bottom of the stairs. I was getting impatient when she finally descended.

My breath was caught in my throat. I knew the dress I bought her would look good, but this was more than I had dreamed. The red velvet hugged her curves like they were begging me to slide my hands across them. The off-the-shoulder sleeves accentuated her cleavage, making me want to leave hickeys all around the area. All of her looked divine, and I told her so.

"You look like a dream Rebecca." She smiled, biting her lip.

"Show me." My mood turned serious. Rebecca knew exactly what I wanted and lifted her dress. I was pleased to find no panties on her.

"I assumed those rubber panties you had on me still counted as panties. I apologize if I was mistaken, Master." She nervously told me.

"As usual, love, you were correct." I teased her. She smiled, hearing that she had done the right thing. This was a clear distinction between when I went out with my daughter Rebecca and when I went out with my girl. My daughter, I wanted to world to see her as a lady. My girl was for me, and I would protect her from whatever problem the world might have with her. But, at the end of the day, what she did, wore and the way she behaved was solely for me.

I held out my hand. She looked at me, then tried putting her hand in mine; I pulled away. Rebecca looked at me, having no idea what I wanted from her.

"Your itinerary Rebecca." I decided to help her after having my fill of teasing her.

"I left it upstairs, Daddy."

"How am I supposed to read it if it is there? Go get it." She bounded back up the stairs, worried that she had made a mistake that would get her into trouble. I waited for her to come back down, holding in my laughter. She was so easy to fluster. She was out of breath when she came back down the stairs and handed me the paper.

"Rebecca, this is not an itinerary. It's just a list." I scolded her. I expected her to make this mistake since she rarely got to do something so independent. She put her head down, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, Daddy."

"We don't have the time for you to do it over when we get back. You'll have to redo it at dinner."

"Redo it, Daddy?"

"I want an itinerary, Rebecca, times, clear directions, and I need to know before tomorrow if I need to prepare anything."

"I'll correct my mistake in the car, Daddy." She tried to appease me.

"No, I'll be playing with you in the car. You'll have to do it at the restaurant."

"Daddy!" Her mouth was agape as she watched me walk by her. I'm sure she never expected me to bring such play to our romantic dinner. I liked putting her in precarious situations when I could. It was a low-risk activity.

"Rebecca!" I mocked her, opening the door to usher us out before we missed our reservation. She followed me to the car. I didn't have to look at her to know she was feeling apprehensive about going to dinner with me.

We played red light, green light in the car again. I took the long way to the restaurant. I wanted her to be extra horny while writing in the restaurant. I helped her out of the car when we got to the restaurant and hid her while she fixed her dress which had become a bit disheveled.

This was our favorite restaurant because it provided a great deal of anonymity. I always booked us one of the private booths. No one in the restaurant beside our waitress would see Rebecca and me. We could choose to dine a la carte or order our meal ahead of time when I reserved the booth. On days like today, I ordered our food ahead of time. Rebecca loved when I took the opportunity to control her, even in small ways.

We were shown to our booth by the hostess, and moments later, a waiter arrived to take our beverage order. I ordered a glass of merlot for Rebecca and me. Our beverages were quickly delivered to our table, promising the food would be out soon. I turned to Rebecca handing her the paper she had given me back.

"Do your homework, love," I told her. She nervously looked out to the floor to ensure no one could see her and then took a sip from her wine.

"May I have a pen, Daddy?" She quietly asked.

"I don't have one; we can ask our waiter." Without waiting for her to react, I flagged down a waiter. He came up to our table warmly, smiling. Rebecca had already quickly pulled the paper off the table. I looked at her, expecting her to ask her question.

"I'm sorry, sir. Do you have a pen I could borrow?"

"Of course, ma'am." He pulled out a pen from his apron, handed it to her, and then left our table again. Rebecca pouted at me. I kissed her cheek and acted as if nothing had happened. Rebecca was still working on her assignment when our rack of lamb, gremolata mash, and salsa verde dinner arrived at the table. Rebecca was still not done, and I told her that she was not allowed to eat until her task was finished. I would ask them to heat her plate if the food got cold. It didn't stop me from digging into my plate, though.

Rebecca sped up her writing to finish her itinerary and slid it to me. She didn't even wait for me to check the page to pick up her fork and start eating. I scanned the planned items, was satisfied, and folded the paper into my pocket. I leaned over and kissed her head.

"Can't wait for tomorrow, babe," I whispered. It made Rebecca swallow her food just a bit louder. After finishing, we went home. We did not play our car ride game on the way home. Rebecca and I were laughing and telling stories as we parked in the garage of our house. I turned the car off, and Rebecca turned seriously.

"Daddy, did I fail training today?" She looked disappointed.

"Not unless you tell me you are too tired right now." I put my hand on her head. She thought about it for a moment.

"I think I have one more scene in me, Daddy. Not more than that." She looked at me seriously. I got out of the car and went around to meet her when she was getting out of the vehicle. I pinned her against the hood of the car.

"You have been so good today, baby." I kissed her neck. "I have been so turned on that it has been hard to hold myself back. So my question is, do you want me to keep the cap on the bottle?" She wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me tightly.

"I'm sorry to make you hold back, Daddy. I am yours to use. Please use me to the fullest." She planted a gentle kiss on my neck. I lifted her in my arms and encouraged her to wrap her legs around me. She clung to me like a koala, letting me take her upstairs to her room again.

I threw her on the bed. She permitted me to let my inhibitions go. I wasn't going to stop unless she used her safe word.

"Take off your dress slut. I spent a lot of money on it and don't want to ruin it." In a flash, Rebecca slid out of the dress. She respectfully tossed it into her hamper. I grabbed her forearm and yanked her off the bed. She compliantly let me drag her to the St. Andrew's cross I installed in her room. I tied her wrists and ankles to it, leaving her spread open and vulnerable to me.

"You have the best fucking ass," I commented, grabbing at it for fun.

"Thank you, Daddy." She moaned. I walked away, getting the bottle of lube. She gasped as I unceremoniously shoved it into her hole and squirted a copious amount into her. I massage her hole, stretching it for me. When I was satisfied with how prepared she was, I took her off the cross.

I pulled her to the center of the room and grabbed the rope. I put ropes all over her body. When the ropes were safely coiling around her, I started to string the extra cord to the eye hooks in the ceiling. Rebecca gasped as I began to pull on the pully to put her into position. Her legs were spread wide, but she was in a sitting position to control the level of strain on her body. I tied the ropes that kept her body in position and focused on the one pully that adjusted the height of her entire body from the ground. I dropped her down, so she was hovering just above the ground. I left her hanging to undress. Rebecca watched me undress with eyes foggy with lust.

I stepped up to her face letting my cock poke towards her. Rebecca gratefully started bobbing her head up and down on my cock. I put my hands on her head, taking control of the face fucking. Rebecca obediently took everything that I gave her. When I pulled out my cock she opened her mouth with her tongue out. This was the way I had trained her to ask for more. I bent down and kissed her. I pulled her up off the ground using the pully again. I was ready to have her again.

"Think you're ready?" I teased her, slapping at her thighs.

"Yes, Daddy!" She moaned. I stepped up in front of her holding my cock. I pressed our foreheads together as I thrust up into her. Unlike the other times today, I didn't wait. I knew she was ready, and she could take it. Rebecca's pleasured moan was more strained than before, but I trusted her to use her safe word if it was too much.

I held her body close so she would swing away from me on the ropes. I slammed into her and slapped her ass. I was shocked when she started to apologize, and I felt something from her that I had experienced before, but never in this way. I pulled away, watching her squirt onto my stomach. I started rubbing her clit to prolong the orgasm.

"That's it...." I encouraged her. Usually, this would be cause for punishment. Instead, in this case, I was just so proud that she was letting go that I would allow it. I took Rebecca's face in my hands. She looked into my eyes, worried. Rebecca knew that she shouldn't have cum without permission. Before she could apologize again, I kissed her.

"You need work." I pulled away from her. She bit at her lip, looking down, ashamed. "But," she looked up at me hopefully, "this proves it you're my what."

"I'm your slut, Daddy."

"What else?"

"I am your cock warmer, fuck toy, pain slut, and cumslut."

"What else?" She looked at me meekly. She was hesitant to add this title to her repertoire; because it was a promise that I would always have the option to use her ass. I rubbed my cock along her slit, making her lose to her lust.

"Your anal whore Daddy!" She gasped.

"What does Daddy's anal whore do?"

"She lets Daddy use her ass pussy to please himself."

"Does she enjoy it?"

"God help me, Daddy, I do, I really do." Tears started to prick in her eyes. It was difficult for her to admit. She was reaching a point of exhaustion and lust that she needed to somehow release that emotion in her body. It wasn't an emotional reaction, more of a physical outlet. Although she enjoyed our day, she wasn't ready for us to do this regularly. I kissed her cheeks, recognizing the time to be rough and domineering and when to reassure her of my love. I reached for the ropes to bring her down.

"No, Daddy, please. I want to finish." Rebecca was too prideful to give up on her task. I put my hand on her cheek and kissed her.

"Are you sure, honey?" I asked to give her a moment to think about the decision.

"Yes, Daddy, I can take it. Please fuck my ass and cum in your anal whore's ass cunt." The verbal degradation sent a tingle up my spine. She was so adept at riling me up. I lined myself up again and held Rebecca's face with my hands. I watched her expression change as she felt me enter her. I went slow and gentle. I didn't want to break Rebecca too hard, so we couldn't play tomorrow.

"Fuck, I'm cumming, Rebecca!" I groaned, feeling her tighten around me. Rebecca milked my cock, and she moaned in ecstasy. Her body fell limp against the ropes. I started to release her from her bonds. When she was free, I put her to bed. I went to walk away, and she grabbed my arm.

"Come to bed, Daddy." She pleaded, not wanting to miss any moment of us sleeping in the same bed again.

"Go to sleep, darling. I'll be back; I have to clean up." I kissed her forehead; she was already half asleep again when I got up to clean. I also had to prepare a few things for tomorrow's fun.

12