A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 04

Story Info
The slave gets to make choices.
5.4k words
4.59
9.5k
5
0

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 11/26/2022
Created 04/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The silent alarm of my phone was going off underneath the pillow I was sleeping on. I quickly reached under the pillow to turn off the phone before it could wake Rebecca. Then, I carefully slid out of bed to start the day. I set out a handful of things I intended to use with Rebecca and slid back into bed. Rebecca was still fast asleep.

It was a fun game to gently caress her body, waiting to see what would wake her from her slumber. Sleeping beauty's prince used a kiss; I wasn't as chivalrous as he was. I quietly pulled off the pajama bottoms I had put on to walk around the house; then, I was even more careful in taking off her bottoms. I could tell she had woken up slightly but was still in that blissful state between awake and asleep. She acquiesced when I rolled her onto her stomach.

Her pert ass begged me to touch her, and I did. I dribbled some lubricant onto both of us and slid inside her. I sensually rolled my hips and laid on top of her cradling her head in my arms. I moved all her hair out of the way to kiss her neck.

"Good morning, Daddy...." She mumbled with a happy tone.

"Happy anniversary, love bug." I kissed her cheek. In reality, our actual anniversary wasn't for a few weeks. However, with our schedules, it wasn't guaranteed that we would have time like this to spend together on our actual anniversary date. Today seemed as good as any to celebrate.

I was slow and loving as I ground into her. She was happy to curl her arms underneath herself and revel in the feeling of being entirely underneath me. This was Rebecca's favorite position. It turned her on to no end to be trapped underneath me. I pushed myself up on my hands but kept a firm hand on her back to keep her pinned. Rebecca started moaning, and I had to remind her of the plans she had made.

"Baby, do you want to beg for your orgasm?"

"No, Daddy, please continue to use your fucktoy's cunt to enjoy yourself. Your cock whore would like to wait to cum." I laid on top of her again. I didn't understand why Rebecca's plans included only allowing herself one orgasm today. I would have happily provided her with as many as she wanted today. Her instructions were clear; she only wanted one, and when she tried to "cash in," she would beg me for it.

I groaned into Rebecca's ear, feeling the orgasm building in me. I unloaded into her, moaning loudly into her neck. When I was done, I rolled off her but held her close to spoon. I kissed her shoulders and neck, relaying my love physically. She rolled over to look at my face.

"Thank you for the wake-up call, Daddy. It was the best." She smiled up at me. I kissed her lovingly.

"My pleasure, sweetheart. I know you wrote down your fantasy day yesterday, but I still want to discuss it now. You are permitted to make changes to the plan if you would like. This is our anniversary; I want us both to enjoy today."

"Of course, Daddy." I reached over to my nightstand and picked up her written request.

"Number one, you are looking to have a free use day. All holes available to me at any time or place."

"Most definitely, Master."

"Number two, a high protocol day including being at attention and only speaking when given permission."

"Yes, please, Master."

"Then, when you are at rest, you will kneel, facing me, in a modest kneel." She slid to the floor, assuming the position on the floor. She knelt, spread her legs then placed her hands between her legs to cover herself. She did not need to hide from me, but it added a little bit of humiliation she enjoyed. I sat up at the edge of the bed. She looked up at me with a coy smile.

"Eyes to the floor slut." I nodded my head down for effect. Her head dropped immediately. It was apparent to me how much she was enjoying this already. Part of me wanted to move into a sexy inspection, but I controlled myself to get through the rest of what she had written.

"Next, you have requested that at least one of our scenes today be a heavy humiliation scene."

"I am very much looking forward to being degraded, Master." She spoke honestly.

"I think I have a better idea. How about all of today be about humiliation? Would you like me to degrade you all day long?" I knew that was what she truly wanted but was too afraid to ask. As much as we had discussed this kink of hers, I knew she still held shame for having it. Or maybe that was the draw of it, she would always feel guilty about these feelings, and that's where the thrill came from.

"Would that be possible, Master?" She was still playing coy.

"It's our anniversary; we can do whatever the fuck we want." I could see her cheeks reddening from my promises. I saw this coming after I read her wish list and had already taken steps to fulfill her needs.

"The last thing you have written here is you would like to go on a date to our park at one o'clock. Is there anything particular you would like to do after our date?"

"I wanted to make sure we could take our time, have an early dinner if Master would like, and still be home for the six o'clock curfew."

"I suppose that was a good idea. This is your last chance. Is there anything else that you would like to add?" She looked up at me, deciding to risk a punishment just for this moment.

"I want to spend our anniversary with you. Everything else that we do is simply a bonus." Her smile was so bright and loving. I leaned down to kiss her. When I pulled away, she dropped her head back to the floor.

"Before we start the rest of our day, you still need to practice. Instead of your toy, I think I'll have you show me your progress. Come here, little fuck slut." Rebecca crawled between my legs. She waited for permission before grasping my cock. She surprised me when she started pleasuring my balls first. She stood up on her knees to be able to begin swallowing my cock down. Rebecca did a spectacular job of working me into her throat.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her off me to slap my cock on her face. She opened her mouth and closed her eyes to revel in the degradation. I pushed her down to her knees and ordered her to pleasure my balls again. I loved to watch her swallow them while I stroked my cock. She was looking so delicious I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her hair and pulled her onto the bed, ordering her to lay on her back.

"Did I ever tell you that I had this bed specifically made to my height?" I caged her in, putting arms on either side of her shoulders. She locked her eyes on my cock in front of her face and answered me.

"No, Master, you did not."

"I had it made for us to be sturdy but also so that I would never have to strain to fuck any of your valuable holes. Let's see if all your practice has made a difference. Are you going to last a full five minutes with me fucking your face?"

"I will do my best, Master. I believe I can do it." She licked her lips for good measure, then opened her mouth wide for me. I took great pleasure in slapping my cock against her face. I slowly slid into her mouth. Usually, I would ease her into this task. Today, I slid down her throat. Already she was showing improvement by giving no resistance. I pumped in and out of her mouth, carefully watching her reactions.

I set my phone as the timer but wasn't paying much attention to it. I slightly jumped in surprise when I heard it go off. Rebecca was so immersed in the submissive bliss that she felt she didn't even hear it. I decided to continue as really test her. I took her face and shoved her down onto me. I held her head there, even as she fought against me until I unloaded into her throat.

I let her go, and she came off gasping for breath. I didn't miss the unmistakable smile on her face. Even with her messy look and tears running down her cheeks, Rebecca was happy; and turned on.

"Come on, you." I bent down and threw Rebecca over my shoulder. She giggled as I strutted out of the room towards the kitchen. Before bed last night, I had turned our family living room into a BDSM paradise. I had accrued a wide selection of BDSM furniture that was collapsible and easily hidden. Today I had laid out the tripod suspension frame, a bondage board, and a new piece I had just acquired. Rebecca didn't know it yet, but the small kneeling board I had put her on doubled as a pillory with just a few simple adjustments.

"Stay; I am going to take a shower and then make breakfast." I didn't look back to see if she complied. I didn't need to; I knew she was. I had prepared for this and left pair of underpants and sweatpants in the downstairs bathroom. No shirt, I knew how much it drove Rebecca wild. I quickly showered and went back out. Rebecca, as I expected, was kneeling on the pad in the modest position with her head down. She had done her best to keep her hair out of her face. Her two reasons were that I didn't particularly appreciate when her hair hid her face and to keep it from getting into the mess I had left on her face. I threw a damp wash cloth and a hair tie in front of her.

"Clean up; you look like a used whore." I told her. Rebecca almost thanked me but realized she didn't have permission to speak just in time. I smiled, proud of her, then walked into the kitchen. I made a modest breakfast. Rebecca's meal went into a pet bowl I had personalized to say 'Cum Kitten.' I grabbed her a bottle of water to go with her meal. Drinking from a bowl created more of a mess than it was worth.

I brought the bowl, my plate, and two water bottles into the living room. I set Rebecca's food in front of her and sat in my recliner to eat while watching the morning news. Rebecca ate on her hands and knees, being as clean as possible. When she was done eating, she returned to her position, took a drink of her water, then knelt, waiting patiently for me to give her attention.

I waited until the morning news concluded before getting up from my chair. I felt a bit strange not to feel Rebecca's eyes watching me move around. She was usually so attentive to my every movement. I came back with a few lengths of rope. I didn't talk to Rebecca as I started wrapping my ropes around her. I moved to the front of her and saw the puddle she had made on the faux leather of the pad. I happily hummed as I did my work. When the base rope was set, I grabbed her tied arms and lifted her to her feet. She was a bit clumsy trying to keep up with me as I dragged her underneath the tripod. With a few strategic ties, Rebecca was suspended from the tripod.

"How does that feel?" I asked Rebecca.

"It feels amazing, Master; the ropes are just right as always." I reached out and pushed her gently to start swinging in a circle.

"mmm, just like a pinata." I commented aloud. Rebecca cringed at the thought. I left the room to do something else, leaving Rebecca strung up. To her, it seemed as though I had just left her. In reality, I had hidden our camera to supervise her while I was out of the room. I would never put Rebecca in any danger. I went to my office on the house's first floor and tried to close the door loudly so Rebecca would hear it. I rushed to pull up the live feed on my computer.

I relaxed in my office for the next hour, playing computer games while splitting the screen with the camera feed. Fifteen minutes after the hour, I started to see Rebecca struggle. I had tied her in a forgiving position that provided support, but the body could only withstand so much. Deciding she had been 'tenderized' enough for me, I left my office.

As I re-entered the living room, I saw Rebecca straining to get herself to turn around to see me. A futile effort, but still cute. I didn't say a word to Rebecca. Instead, I grabbed her ropes and swung her, so her pussy faced me. I'm sure Rebecca assumed that I would plunge into her. Instead, I pulled myself out and started to jerk off using my hand.

After an hour of seeing Rebecca looking so vulnerable on my screen, it didn't take long to relieve my hard-on. I spat my white froth onto her cleanly shaven pussy. I untied her and left her on the kneeling pad when I was done.

I got a beer from the kitchen and sat down in my recliner. I turned on the television to watch the Sunday football game. From the corner of my eye, I could see Rebecca's little movements to make herself more comfortable. She wanted me. I could tell. Part of me wanted to bestow her with her desires; the other, more sadistic, part of me wanted to wait. I wanted her to struggle and suffer when she held back her orgasm or make it mind-blowing if she asked to cum. To do either, I had to wait. I had to marinate her in desire.

The game went on. At the end of the first quarter, I ordered her to lean back and spread her pussy lips with two of her fingers. She spent the entire quarter in that pose. At the end of the second quarter, I put on the pillory attachments for the bench and locked her into them. Rather than watch the game with me, I put her laptop in front of her and had her watch a porn reel of us.

I released her at half-time. I let her get up to stretch her legs and use the restroom. Though, when she came back, I made her thank me for the opportunity by providing me with a lap dance. She was getting so into her dance I felt a little bad when I ordered her away because the game was on. I would have much preferred to watch her more, but the dismissal was part of our play. I rewarded her for the third and fourth quarters by letting her lay on her stomach on the bondage mat. Her ankles were tied to the leather mat, but it was easier than kneeling.

The fourth quarter was coming to an end. Rebecca was not into sports, and with the distractions I provided, she hadn't kept up with the game. I turned to her. She was relaxing on her stomach. She wasn't asleep, but her eyes were closed.

"The Buccaneers win; I fuck your ass. The Saints win, and I use your cunt." That was all I said to her. Rebecca's eyes shot open. She was frantically looking at the screen, trying to find out her chances. The game cut to a commercial as if the universe was on my side. I got up to grab myself another beer. I needed to leave the room before Rebecca caught me giggling at her. The Saints were going to win the game, but her reaction was too cute.

I composed myself and returned to watch the ending of the game. A few minutes later, the caster announced the Saints as the winners. I changed the channel to something else but looked down at Rebecca.

"Well, you little cum rag, what are you waiting for?" She looked up at me, alarmed.

"Saints won; I believe I ordered a sloppy used hole after the game." Rebecca pushed herself up on the mat, forgetting her legs were tied. Again, I had to stifle my giggle and pretend like it was a nuisance to undo her binds. Once free, Rebecca eagerly jumped up and moved to straddle me in my seat.

"Turn around; I'd rather fantasize I'm fucking Margot Robbie." It was no secret between us that I appreciated her looks. Rebecca had a celebrity crush on David Beckham. Rebecca obediently turned around and slid me into her slit. I bit my lip to stifle the moan. This was just what I wanted when I forced myself to wait. She was divine. I nearly came prematurely. I watched Rebecca bounce on my cock with a sexiness I had never seen from her before.

I waited, hoping that she would decide now to be the time when she would beg me to make her cum. She didn't, and it reached a point where I could not hold out. I grabbed Rebecca's arms and pulled her down onto my chest. I grabbed her throat to hold her to me and erupted inside her. I sat there gasping for breath. Rebecca seemed worn out. I was astounded at her stamina. How had she held back for so long?`

After I caught my breath, I pushed her off and sent her to get a washcloth. I had her clean me and leave herself messy. Then she went back to kneeling on the bench. I went back to the kitchen to fix myself and Rebecca's lunch. Like breakfast, I put her meal in a pet dish and placed it on the floor for her where she was kneeling. I at mine at the table in the kitchen. I found it much too arousing to watch her bent over like an invitation. After eating, I put my plate away and went into the living room to speak to Rebecca.

"We will be leaving for our date in an hour. Clean yourself up so that you are presentable." I told her. She smiled at me and nodded her head to show she understood. I sat in my chair to watch television, and she got up. A few moments later, I heard the shower running. I took a relaxed breath sensing that it was now safe to relax my 'dominant' persona. It was a dream to have this much time together, but it was exhausting to have to be so attentive to every detail.

After a bit of time, Rebecca rejoined me in the living room. Her body was once again clean; she had even dried her hair and styled it in a braid. She knew it was my favorite hairstyle for her. It made it so much easier to tug on her hair.

"Inspection," I ordered her. She quickly stood and put her hands behind her head with her legs spread shoulder width apart. I turned my head to look at her.

"Turn around, slowly," I said. As instructed, she slowly began to turn in place.

"Stop," I said, and she froze in her tracks.

"Bend over," I commanded. She did as I instructed, showing her bottom off to me. I had her stay in that position for a long moment until I told her, "Stand straight and turn to face me. Keep your eyes to the ground." I admired her soft and clear skin. I reached out to touch her. I slid my hands across the smooth skin of her tantalizing breasts. I retracted my hand before I was too caught up in the feeling.

"Put something one. We will be leaving momentarily." I told her. She again obediently went to do as she was bid. I met her by the door of our home. She quickly threw on a long shirt dress with buttons down the front. I nodded my approval then we both went to the garage to leave.

Rebecca seemed giddy as we were driving to the park. This was an important place for us. It was where she had first confessed to me. It was there that we had our first kiss. We sat on a bench and discussed our future more than once there. Looking back, it was irresponsible of us to have such intimate discussions in a public place as it was, but we nevertheless had, and without those park benches and dirt paths, we would not be together today. Still, I thought a date in the park wasn't something to be this excited over. Just what did my little girl have up her sleeve?

As we approached the park, Rebecca gave me directions to a parking lot on the far side. I tried to inquire why that particular lot, but she asked me to trust her with those adorable puppy dog eyes, so I let it go. She jumped out of the car when I was parked. I chose to take my time getting out of the vehicle. Rebecca was giddy but patient, waiting for me to catch up to her. She happily took my hand and started walking us into the park. We headed off the sidewalk path to a familiar side trail. It was a traveled path but wasn't paved like the main areas. We had come this way many times since it was a forested path that offered privacy.

It didn't take long for me to recognize precisely where she wanted to go. It was our bench. The very bench where I kissed her for the first time. The bench that she confessed to me on. We approached that bench, and I looked at Rebecca. She was already smiling up at me. She reached into her pocket and showed me a Sharpie.

"What is that for?" I questioned.

"To mark our spot." She went up to the back of the bench and took the cap off the Sharpie. I stood behind her watching her write Rebecca and Dale's spot; then, she signed her name. I took the Sharpie from her and signed mine next to her. She slid her hands onto my shoulder and put my arm around her waist.

"I love you." She kissed my cheek. I turned my head and kissed her lips.

"I love you." I reciprocated.

"Daddy?" She wrapped her arms around me.

12