A Long Awaited Vacation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up?"

"May I please have my orgasm?"

"Finally, I thought you would never ask. Let's head back to the car." I turned to leave but was surprised when I tugged her arm, and she didn't follow. I looked back, confused. She was looking at me with a shy blush on her face.

"Not at home, Daddy...." She started sliding her coat off of her. My eyes went wide, seeing that underneath, she wasn't wearing anything that could be even close to being considered clothing. I reacted impulsively and threw the coat back on her.

"Rebecca! We're in public!" I warned her.

"Technically not, Daddy." She giggled at me. I raised my eyebrow at her. "I rented out this section of the park. Nobody is coming unless I invited them."

"What?"

"I reserved it for an engagement proposal, but they reserved this park section for us. I've always wanted you to fuck me on our bench." I sighed. Rebecca's face fell, seeing that I wasn't as excited with the surprise as she anticipated I would be. I took her hand and sat us on the bench. I put my hand on the back of the bench, and she snuggled into me.

"Before we get to the fun part, I think we should reach an agreement."

"Hmmm?" She hummed happily, showing she was listening to me.

"I want you to quit your job at the mall?" She picked her head up. It was her turn to look shocked. I pet her hair with my hand that was leaning against the bench. I explained further. "I never expected this. This surprise makes me think you're ready for our graduation plan sooner than we planned. You'll still have to finish school, but I think we can create an interim schedule that will work for us."

"But, wouldn't you have to talk to your boss about this first? It is six months earlier than what we originally arranged with him."

"Trust me; he'll be more than pleased to bring you in early. I think we should do this like I'm about to have you, fast and hard." I put my hand on the collar of her coat, pulling it open to get a better look at her. She stood up from the bench and let the coat drop.

"You, baby girl, have been to that stripper shop that I love."

"I bought it for our anniversary, Daddy. Do you like it?" I put my hands on her hips, pulling her between my legs.

"You look delicious, sweetheart," I told her. She looked so happy. All she was wearing was a sheer white baby doll top. No panties, and the only function of the baby doll was to make it look like she was wearing a bra.

"I think if you are going to behave this slutty, then there is no need for even this." I pinched the fabric of the end of the baby doll together, rubbing it between my fingers. Rebecca didn't hesitate to drop that off her shoulders as well. I took her face in my hands, told her I loved her, then kissed her hungrily.

I pulled her into my lap. She straddled me and took hold of the bench behind me. I was fixated on our tongues dancing around when a sudden thought popped into my mind.

"Rebecca..."

"Yes, Daddy?" She gave me a dreamy look.

"What did you mean by 'nobody is coming unless I invited them?" She wrapped her arms around my neck, mashing her tits into my chest.

"I invited some of our close friends to come here. Watch a little bit, degrade me a little bit if that is their thing." Her eyes sparkled at the promise of public debauchery.

"You nasty little bitch." I teased her.

"That she definitely is." As if on cue, a voice entered the private clearing. I recognized the voice of none other than my boss. We were friendly in the kink circle to the point where I trusted him greatly, even with Rebecca's and my secret. It wasn't surprising that Rebecca had invited Ezra to the anniversary surprised. Nor was I surprised to see Yua, his secretary, and one of his girlfriends at his side. Ezra had the most incredible stamina of any man I had ever met. Last time I checked, he had six women living with him with whom he was sexually active. In addition to that, he had a plethora of additional partners that he indulged himself in.

He very much wanted Rebecca to be one of those side partners. We had been holding off from opening that door. But, now, with my recent decision, that would be changing. I grabbed Rebecca's cheeks with one hand, making her look me in the eyes.

"Take care of your Master. The men are going to talk." I kissed her and left her to slide down to her knees and suck my cock. Ezra sat down on the bench next to me, and Yua stood to the side, her eyes locked on Rebecca servicing me.

"You've got one brave slut. Even my girls aren't this bold."

"That I do, and at the same token, you've got one brave new accountant," Ezra smirked.

"I thought we had to wait for her to finish college?"

"Look at this whore! She's out in a public park and can't even wait to get home to swallow my cock. I think bringing her to work with me is much safer so I can keep an eye on her."

"You know there is no complaint from me. When are you looking for her to start."

"When is the soonest you want her."

"Well, I could have her right now. But, let's say that after she puts in her two weeks, I can have all the paperwork done for her. What do you think of that cock whore?" Ezra turned his head to Rebecca. She came up off my cock to answer him.

"I am very excited to start my new job, sir." Then, she went right back to pleasing me.

"Cunt Slut." I ordered her. Rebecca happily shot up to her feet. She was pretty happy to get back on her knees, straddling me. I watched her beautiful face as she sunk down on me. Rebecca closed her eyes as she slid down to revel in the feeling of being full.

"Look at this, to find a little sex fairy working way out here." A new guest appeared. She was another friend from our club. Slowly more people came into the clearing. Some just watched; others spoke to me like Rebecca wasn't even there, and one or two, in addition, Ezra degraded her as she wanted. As each new person came to watch, Rebecca got more aggressive on my lap. I, too, was getting excited by the extra eyes on us.

I got up, taking Rebecca with me. I sat her on the bench and pounded into her. Rebecca grabbed the bench to steady herself as I attacked her.

"Daddy! Fuck...may I cum...." Rebecca asked. I could feel her body tensing as she controlled her pleasure.

"No. Take my cock like a fucking slut, and maybe I'll let you cum later." Rebecca moaned and opened her mouth, letting her tongue flop out. It was a form of shorthand to ask me what she wanted. I spit in her mouth, knowing it was what she wanted. She closed her mouth again, showing me her pleased smile about it. I slapped her tit, adding to the sensations she was feeling. She reached out and grabbed my shirt, twisting it in her fist.

I do not know what about that action turned me on so much, but when she did, I grabbed her scalp and roared as I came inside her. Some of the group quietly cheered, and one said, 'use that hole!' The rest of the world fell away. I bent down and kissed Rebecca. I could care less if the group stayed to watch, but I did notice how the group chose to disperse. I slid out of Rebecca and pulled her up by her arm. I walked around the bench dragging her along. I bent her over in front of the spot where we had signed our names not so long ago. I told her to hand on to the edge of the bench and stare at those names.

I went at her again. The clapping of our skin together echoed through the small clearing. I was holding her hips so tightly that I might leave bruises.

"Daddy!" She reached back to hold my wrist. Rebecca was trying so hard to hold herself back that she couldn't muster any more communication than to call for me. I leaned over her to speak in her ear.

"Cum, cum for me, my lovely girl." She threw her head back, releasing an orgasm that had her screaming, her legs shaking, and her pussy squirting. I kept pounding her even as she lost all strength in her legs. I fucked her until I was ready to cum again. I pulled out of her and took a step to the bench. I held Rebecca by her hair so she could watch me cum on those signatures that made her stare at while I fucked her.

She smiled at me, looking like the happiest woman in the world. She was deep into her subspace; all she could see was me. I knelt to kiss her.

"Come on. It's time to go home. I'm not done with you yet." I smiled at her.

"I hope you're never done with me, Daddy." She dreamily told me.

12