A Long Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know what I want to do, Marni?" He repeated again, whispering against my ear.

My gaze locked with his. Was he expecting an answer?

"I want to spread those legs of yours and taste you, right here on this counter. I want to fuck you with my tongue, hear those sweet moans." At this, his free hand slipped down my stomach, nestling tantalizingly over my pussy.

"I want to get you so close to the edge, to hear you beg me to let you come. Beg me for just a little more. I want to drive you that edge over and over again until you can't do anything but wait for me to let you finish." His hands slipped between my soaking wet folds and I gasped, bucking my hips up at the contact.

He began fucking me with his fingers, painfully avoiding any contact with my clit.

"Do you understand me, Marni?" He asked, his fingers fucking me slower now.

"Yes!" I gasped loudly, thrusting my hips towards his outstretched hand, my back rising off the island.

"Yes, what?"

"Yes, sir." I moaned loudly as his thumb finally made contact with my clit, flicking back and forth. My now released hands looked for anything to cling to in support, and I was only able to grasp the front of his shirt, dragging him down slightly.

It wasn't long before I was screaming, thrashing like an animal on the countertop as my orgasm washed over me like a wave. At the height of my ecstasy, Wolfie brought his hand over my mouth, muffling my cries.

"What a dirty little slut, did you think that was it?" He continued fucking me with his fingers, once again avoiding my clit. "I'm not even close to done with you yet."

"Wolfgang..." I gasped, already feeling my next orgasm building. Holy shit, was I going to cum again?

My hands tangled into one another, my fingers intertwining and tightening. I was so damn close...

And then he pulled away. His fingers ran up my stomach as I gasped and mewled incoherently. Primal instincts had taken over, and any sense of pride that I'd once had was replaced by a desperate need to cum. To be touched. To be teased. To lose control.

"Please..!" I barely recognized my own voice. It sounded so desperate, almost like a whimper. It only turned me on more.

Wolfgang's fingers ran over my lips, separating them.

"Open," he commanded. I did not hesitate, and his fingers slipped inside my mouth. I eagerly lapped my tongue over them, tasting myself on his fingers. I let my eyes rest on Wolfgang's, and he moaned loudly.

"Fuck, you've got such a hot little mouth." He gasped, biting his lip. Goddamn, I wanted to taste him. Abruptly, Wolfgang swung my legs over his arm, and scooped me up, bridal style. He carried me to my bed, before half throwing and half setting me down on it.

I wasted no time, my hands immediately flying to his shirt buttons. In my nervous haste, my hands shook as I attempted to undo his third and fourth button. He growled impatiently and wrenched the shirt free, causing buttons to escape into the air. No one cared as his mouth captured mine in a hungry kiss. His teeth sank into my lips savagely, tugging on my bottom lip.

Not to be outdone, I nibbled gently on his top lip before biting, hard, on his bottom lip. My hands fumbled with his belt, finally getting it undone. As we continued kissing, he suddenly pushed me back onto the bed. I stopped myself with the heels of my hands, both of our chests heaving as we struggled to breathe after the passionate kiss.

He slipped the belt off, before bringing both ends together. He snapped it together, making that unmistakable leather-on-leather sound. Unable to stop myself, a whimper left my throat.

Immediately, his eyes shot up to mine, like a predator that had just noticed his next meal. They glinted with a hard sort of eagerness.

"That is for later, Fräulein." He said, slipping off his pants, then his underwear. I wasted no time getting on my knees in front of him. I had to taste him.

I slipped his hard cock into my mouth and was rewarded with a long groan of pleasure. Wrapping my hand around the base of his cock, I bobbed my head along his. Running my tongue over all the most sensitive place, he gasped again.

His hand wrapped itself in my hair with a small groan. He took control, directing me to go faster. I redoubled my efforts, continuing to lick and tease all the most sensitive areas of his cock.

Suddenly, he pulled me away. Without waiting, he yanked my shoulders up and put my on the bed. Immediately he flipped me over, forcing my knees underneath me. I tried to move to face him, but he held me in place. My ass felt overwhelmingly exposed as he ran his hands over it. He continued lazily running his fingers up the inside of my thighs.

"Please..." I gasped. His hands stopped their caresses and he rubbed the inside of my thigh, inches away from my dripping cunt.

Suddenly, he buried his face between my legs, his tongue slipping between my folds. I gasped loudly, rocking back onto his face. Eventually he flipped himself over, underneath me. He began sucking on my clit, while he slipped two fingers inside me. He moved his fingers in and out, fucking me roughly. Just the way I craved...

Fuck, I was going to come undone in his hands. Again. I moaned that I was so fucking close and he continued his rough finger fucking, sucking harder on my clit.

And I came undone, my hands grasping at the pillow in front of me. I was gasping, writhing. I found myself both desperate to get away and desperate to continue feeling his mouth on me. He pulled back, allowing me to ride out my orgasm. My legs shook, and I could hear myself incoherently mumbling as he chuckled, kissing my thigh.

Suddenly, with my legs still curled underneath me, I felt him stand up behind me. Using my still-wobbly thighs, I spread my legs for him.

"Fuck me, hard." I gasped, turning my head to look him in the eyes. He maintained the eye contact as his hard cock slipped inside of me. He gave me a moment to adjust before rocking out, and back in. This time I couldn't contain my moan of ecstasy.

His hands slipped around, running over my back, until they placed themselves on either side of my hips. The next thrust was harder, and his hands dug into my back. He let out a moan, before hammering back in.

His thrusts became faster and more erratic, as did his breathing. Reaching under me, I fingered my clit as he fucked me hard. He was as completely lost in his pleasure as I was in mine. Suddenly, a free hand grabbed my hair, and he yanked my head back. This forced me to use both my hands to steady the top of my body against the bed.

"Naughty girl, wanting to cum again." He punctuated this statement with a particularly vicious thrust, "Beg me to let you cum, slut."

"Please, sir. Please, please, please. I'm yours to fuck, please touch my clit, sir." I barely recognized my own voice, but I didn't care anymore. He seemed satisfied with this response as his free hand began rubbing my clit in earnest. Once again, he sped up, keeping me locked in place with his remaining hand on my hip. It wasn't long before I was right on the edge of another orgasm, and I came hard, screaming his name. He followed right behind me with a primal groan escaping his lips.

We lay there, panting, unmoving. He broke the spell first, standing and rising to the bathroom. He returned with a warm, wet, cloth. Gently, he began wiping the insides of my thighs, along my pussy, planting gentle kisses as he went.

"Wolfgang?" I queried, raising my head to look at him.

"Yes, Marni?" He asked, his eyes searching mine.

"You were right about the rope." I answered.

12
  • COMMENTS
4 Comments
BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakover 6 years ago
More please!

What a great story!! I hope there will be more chapters to it. Would love to know why he doesn't like being called "Wolfie". lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Part two please!

Waiting

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it!

I think you should continue this or write more stories as amazing as this one.

EclecticReaderEclecticReaderover 6 years ago
Loved It!

A fantastically good story to start your Literotica writing '"career". Thanks very much. for posting it. I look forward to more, many more, of your stories.

Share this Story

story TAGS

Similar Stories

Punished by the Professor My initiation into the world of BDSM.in BDSM
Dom of My Dreams Tara isn't expecting to find him in a bar. (BDSM lite)in BDSM
Lighten the Load Sub girl gets the ass fucking she's been longing for.in BDSM
Bloodlust Ch. 01 A vampire hunter's big kill goes awry.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 01 Husband's impulsive decision is traumatic for wife.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories