Love, Family, and Betrayal Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband's impulsive decision is traumatic for wife.
8.1k words
4.44
39.6k
55

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loosely inspired by the true story of a couple trespassing and having sex on a rich man's property.

All characters are over eighteen. This story contains non-consensual sex. If you need me to remind you that rape is immoral, then you probably shouldn't even be on this site. That said, studies have found that rape fantasies are very common in both men and women. Exploring a fantasy in fiction is not wrong; acting upon it in real life is.

Please try to leave feedback in the comments section. Constructive criticism is invaluable for every author. I encourage everyone to vote and leave ideas for future stories as well. Finally, I would like to thank every editor who helped me with this story.

*****

"So, how's the new house?" asked the voice over the phone.

"Oh, you know me. I'm pretty modest. I'm happy with pretty much anything," came the response.

The phone crackled with the sound of a short, derisive laugh.

"Modest, Logan? You just had a several-million-dollar house built right on the edge of a public lake, and you call that modest?"

Logan smiled. He knew Sherry meant well. Besides, she did have a point.

Despite only being in his early thirties, he'd long since earned more than enough money to start looking for a place to settle down and manage his operations remotely.

The choice wasn't particularly hard. Once he'd considered moving back home, it didn't take fifteen minutes to find the perfect spot: the hills next to the public park and lake. Location-wise, it was perfect: just a short drive away from the city and less than an hour from a major airport. One year later and everything was finally set.

So there he was, sitting outside on the second floor, enjoying the light-hearted banter with his Director of Operations as he waited for the Fourth of July fireworks to begin in a few hours. Even outside of business hours, Sherry seemed determined to take care of him. Logan appreciated that. Sherry was a good employee. More importantly, she was a good friend.

"Soooo..." Sherry dragged on.

"So what?" he asked.

"Any luck on finding that special someone?"

Logan groaned loudly.

"I'll take that as a 'no,'" she said. "Well, we just got a new hire. I think you'd be interested. She's young and—"

"Sherry!" Logan interrupted. "It's not going to happen, and you know it."

"She's quite lovely," she persisted.

"Really?!" he complained.

"We all just want what's best for you, Logan," she tried to reassure him.

Sherry was concerned about her friend. Logan had no problems with enjoying female company—Sherry herself could testify to that—but he never opened his heart. She worried about the effect that was having on him.

Logan's continued silence told her that nothing good would come of pushing it any further on this night.

"How are operations coming?" he eventually asked. "Does everyone miss me, or were they happy to see my ass out the door?"

Sherry laughed before answering, "Oh, Logan. You know everyone loves you. You sure do pay well enough. We just hope you're happy."

"I am," he answered honestly.

"That's good," she said, pleased that at least Logan was satisfied. "Anyway, things are going great. We got most of the low-level stuff like supplies and permits taken care of," she explained, referring to their upcoming plans for expansion.

"What about the high-level things?" Logan asked. "Patents and licenses?"

Logan got up as Sherry briefed him on the latest updates. It would be several more hours before the fireworks started, so there was no hurry. He headed inside to grab a drink as they continued to discuss the business details that interested him far more than the details of his love life.

*****

"I'm not sure about this, Cody," Melody nervously told her husband of more than six years as he walked down the trail. "It says 'no trespassing.'"

"Don't worry, Mel," Cody replied, thinking nothing of her concerns. He turned around and offered his hand to his twenty-nine-year-old wife. "Come on. Trust me. Don't you want to see the fireworks?"

Melody hesitated before accepting. She was still nervous, but she trusted her husband. And she did have to admit, the hills overlooking the lake were the best spot for watching the annual Fourth of July fireworks.

But that had been many years ago. Already on alert, her danger sense went into overdrive as soon as she noticed no one else was in this once popular spot.

"Cody, I just don't think this is a good idea," she pleaded. "Why don't we head home? We can still have a relaxing evening together."

"You need to stop worrying so much, Mel," Cody replied, unconcerned by her anxiety. If anything, he was starting to get annoyed. When they reached hills overlooking the lake, he gestured around.

"See? No one's going to worry about two guys like us. Let's just relax and have some fun."

Melody forced herself to take a deep breath and exhale the tension, but her instincts warned her that something bad was about to happen.

"So, what do you want to do while we wait?" she asked, trying to move beyond her bad feeling.

Cody smirked. "Have some fun, of course."

He reached over and began wandering her body. Melody's eyes widened as she realized what her husband had in mind. She knew he'd been out drinking with his buddies, but for him to suggest public sex like this meant he must've been really drunk.

She wanted to say something, but in her delay to respond, his hands started to have their intended effect. Her panties began dampening, and soon she was blushing.

"You see," he grinned. Although it took some effort, Cody had long ago discovered that there was one surefire way to make Melody light up: sex. "No one's going to care," he confidently told her.

With that, he began stripping. Cody was wearing some simple khaki shorts and a short-sleeve t-shirt. He pulled the shirt off, exposing his modest but still respectable build. His pants and underwear came off just as quickly.

Seeing how eager he was and now aroused herself, Melody couldn't resist. Maybe her husband was right. She started removing her own clothes as well. Like her husband, she was clad in simple shorts and a t-shirt. Neither had seen the need for anything else on a hot day outdoors. But the more she undressed, the better she looked.

Melody was a 5'2" natural redhead with soft skin, green eyes, shoulder-length hair, and natural 34D breasts. Cody's grin widened when he saw she wasn't wearing a bra. She was wearing a pair of light-green panties, but he tore them off himself. He was too impatient.

He found a spot to lay down and get comfortable, then beckoned Melody to start sucking him. "Come on, babe."

Cody was pleased when she immediately started giving it her all. In his mind, Melody loved to be dominated. Sometimes she needed a push, but when she did, she was very receptive. While his wife was bobbing up and down on his cock, Cody reached out to grab his wallet from his pants.

*****

"Has the fence been repaired yet?" Sherry asked.

"No," Logan said. "We still have problems with supply and labor."

"That's unfortunate," she said.

Now it was Logan's turn to laugh. "Master of understatements as always, aren't you?"

Two drunken teenagers had succeeded in destroying the entire fencing around his lawn closest to the lake. Logan was furious they were never caught. He'd gotten a good look at the man and woman responsible, but they somehow managed to stumble off before the police arrived, leaving only a stolen car in their wake.

The broken fence had been removed, but there had been delays in installing a new one. All he could do until the suppliers came through was post warning signs throughout the area.

"So, anyway, I—OH SHIT!!"

"What?" Sherry asked.

"Looks like we've got some intruders. Gotta go!" Logan hung up.

After the last incident, Logan had purchased a handgun and several pairs of handcuffs. While he'd hoped never to have to use it, now he did. He'd spotted what appeared to be a young couple on one of the hills close to the lake.

When he reached them, Logan wasn't particularly surprised to find them naked. It looked like the woman was going down on her husband or boyfriend while he pulled out a condom and prepared to put it on.

"Freeze!" he said by way of announcement.

The two lovers separated instantly. They looked older than Logan had expected. Only a few years younger than him, in fact. The young couple was staring straight at the gun pointed toward them, forgetting they were nude for several seconds.

Logan's eyes were immediately drawn to the beautiful redhead. Even terrified, Logan thought she looked stunning. The deep-red hair that cascaded down her shoulders almost broke his concentration for a second. He gave himself a mental shake. That was irrelevant right now.

"Wh—wh—what are you doing?" the male stammered, transfixed by the sight of Logan's gun.

"You're trespassing. Didn't you see the warning signs?" Logan asked.

"Yes," the girl answered. Logan had to shake himself again; he loved the sound of her voice. "But Cody didn't think they would be a big deal."

Logan turned his head. "Cody, huh? Well, Cody, I'm afraid you should've listened to your fine young woman. I'm going to have to ask you both to stand away from each other and put your hands behind your back while I cuff you."

"But—" they protested.

"The sooner you do, the sooner I can stop pointing the gun at you," Logan pointed out. Both immediately complied after that. After cuffing them, he collected the couple's clothes and belongings before addressing them again.

"We'll continue this conversation in a minute. For now, my house is right this way. Keep walking."

*****

Cody walked slowly alongside his wife. All his earlier confidence was gone. He was terrified, nearly irrationally so. Melody kept glancing at him for support, but he never met her eyes. He tried to tell himself it was because there was nothing he could say, but deep down, it was because he was too proud to admit Melody had been right about this being a bad idea.

He tried to assess the man trailing them. It was getting dark, so he couldn't see his face. But Cody could still tell the other man was larger than he was. He also noticed that he was looking at Melody a lot.

They were led, still handcuffed, toward the closest house. Melody had noticed it as soon as they arrived, but Cody had dismissed it as nothing more than a recent development and Melody's unfounded nervousness. Now he was feeling foolish for ignoring so many of the warning signs his wife had tried to point out.

The man unlocked a large sliding glass door and gestured them inside.

"You folks take a seat on the couch," he told them. "I'll be with you shortly."

Cody and Melody sat down, still handcuffed. Since their captor was still around, they couldn't talk. Melody continued to look at Cody for reassurance, but he turned away to watch the other man instead. That was when he finally got his first good look at who was holding them at gunpoint.

"Logan?" he cried. "Logan West?!"

Melody snapped to attention. Logan turned to face them as well.

"Huh. You seem to know me. Do I know you from somewhere?"

"No," Cody said. "But we went to the same high school. We heard from a class magazine that you were the first graduate to become a millionaire." Melody nodded her head in agreement.

Logan looked at them like they were long-lost acquaintances. "Well, this is a pleasant surprise. Ordinarily, I'd be happy to catch up with you guys. But there's a problem. Some troublemakers messed up my fence recently. Didn't you read the signs?"

All color drained from Cody's face. "Y—Y—You...You're going to kill us?" he stammered.

Logan laughed. "No, no. I'm not going to hurt either of you. But I do still intend to have you charged for trespassing."

"Please, no," Cody pleaded. "I work in the police department. I could lose my job if I have that on my record."

"Cody's right. We don't have enough money for any fines either," Melody desperately explained.

"Please," Cody begged. "Just let us go. We promise we'll never come here again."

Logan flashed him a sympathetic smile. "Sorry, bro, but I can't make an exception for you guys. If anyone finds out I let you off easy, then other people will start trying too."

"Please, isn't there anything else?" Cody repeated. "I saw you looking at Melody earlier. Can't she do something to convince you?"

*****

There was a stunned silence. All three of them knew exactly what Cody was suggesting. Melody looked at her husband like he was offering her soul to the devil. Logan slowly grinned.

"Melody, huh?"

The young woman didn't respond. She was staring at the floor, trying to hold back tears. How could her husband do this to her? While she was struggling to hold back her emotions, Logan moved behind her and unlocked the handcuffs.

"All right, Melody, you heard him. You agree to do what I want, and I'll let you both go. Deal?"

Melody remained silent.

"Do we have a deal, sweetheart?" Logan repeated after a few moments.

"We do," her husband called out.

"I need to hear it from her," Logan responded. He waited patiently for several seconds. Eventually, Melody managed to nod her head a single time.

"I'm sorry, sweetie, that's not good enough. Do you agree to do anything I want in exchange for letting you both go?"

Melody gave up trying to hold back tears. Now she was fighting not to sob. She nodded her head in agreement. "Yes," she whispered.

"Come here," Logan offered his hand. He reached over and pulled the redheaded woman against him, then gently lifted her by the chin.

Melody could see that Logan looked attractive. And there was something about the way he was smiling that made the knot in her stomach untighten ever so slightly. Logan held her gaze for several seconds before leaning down to kiss her.

She fought back a moan. It was all she could do not to kiss him back. When she realized her hands were about to pull his head down, she knew she had to stop. She broke apart, trying to hide how breathless she was.

"Can we do this somewhere else? Please?" she whispered.

Logan looked amused. "You don't want him to watch?" he gestured toward her husband. Melody nodded.

"Alright, wait here. I'll be right back," Logan turned and walked over to Cody.

"Come with me," he said, helping Cody to his feet. He led Cody away while Melody waited for him to return.

*****

"What are you doing?" Cody asked as soon as they were out of earshot.

Logan grinned. "Oh, it seems your lovely wife cares about your feelings a lot more than you care about hers. She asked me not to do it in front of you."

They reached a guest bedroom. Logan gestured inside and had Cody lie down on the bed. He was confident Cody wouldn't be able to escape. He was about to leave when he heard Cody mumble, "More like she doesn't want me to know that she's enjoying it with someone like you."

Cody wasn't sure he really meant it. He'd only said it out of wounded pride. But Logan turned around and glared at him.

"I'm not sure if that was an insult toward your wife or me. Either way, that was a real dick thing to say."

For a split second, Cody felt his irrational fear return. But instead of moving toward him, Logan started stripping. When he removed his pants, Cody stared. Logan's cock was huge! And it wasn't even fully erect yet. One look at it gave Cody a sinking sensation, not to mention a bit of jealousy.

Logan silently smirked and left his clothes in a corner before confidently walking out.

*****

While Logan was busy with her husband, Melody was lost in her thoughts. Logan's earlier kiss had caught her off guard. She'd expected him to just have his way with her forcefully. Instead, he'd genuinely kissed her. And when she'd asked him not to force Cody to watch, he'd accepted. He certainly hadn't acted like the usual asshole rapist. That alarmed her more than it reassured her.

Even more concerning was her reaction. If she didn't know better, she might've enjoyed it. But why? She was happily married to Cody. Why would she enjoy kissing Logan?

Before her thoughts could go any further, Logan returned.

"Hello."

Melody turned to face him behind the couch. His lower body was hidden, but she could see he was shirtless. Her eyes lingered for a quarter of a second, taking in the details of his well-defined chest. When she forced herself to look up, she was transfixed by his eyes. They were as blue as the ocean, and it took an act of deliberate willpower to turn away.

"Anything else you'd like before we get down with it?" he asked.

Besides letting us go? Melody thought. She shook her head.

Logan smiled and came around the couch. When he turned the corner, Melody couldn't hold back a sharp intake of breath. She was getting her own first glimpse of Logan's cock. It gave her a sinking feeling even as some part of her brain couldn't help feeling excited.

Logan was big. There was no denying that. Melody had never slept with anyone except her husband, so she wasn't the best at judging men's sizes. She never had any problems enjoying sex with her husband, so it had never mattered.

But Logan put her husband to shame. For a split second, she couldn't help imagining how something that big would feel inside her, stuffing her, stretching her. She had her doubts that he would even fit inside her.

"You nervous?" Logan asked, breaking her reverie. He only partially hid the smile from his face and voice. Melody nodded.

"In that case, would you like some wine first?" Logan proposed.

"Oh, umm, sure," Melody replied, surprised by the offer.

Logan flashed her his most charming smile. "No problem."

Melody knew she shouldn't feel relieved as she watched him walk away. All she had done was delay the inevitable. But to her consternation, she realized that some small part of her was looking forward to his return.

Oh god, she thought to herself.

*****

Logan decided to go all out and open a bottle of the good Cabernet Sauvignon from Napa Valley. With a price tag of well over one thousand dollars, it was probably well above anything Melody had ever tasted before. Most of his guests had never been given that level of treatment either. He paused for a moment to think about that.

No stranger to upper-class society, Logan had slept with plenty of beautiful women before. He'd never progressed to the relationship phase, though. Not because he was inconsiderate or misogynistic; it was just that no one had come close to his heart. Not since...

Logan forced himself not to go there. Instead, he thought about the sexy young woman waiting for him in the living room. While Melody was undoubtedly as attractive as any socialite, there was something more. Something about her drew him to her, made him want to make sure she enjoyed this. Even if he couldn't exactly put his finger on it.

It had occurred to him that she had not looked happy when her husband had offered her up like this. He did genuinely feel bad about the thought of forcing her to do something against her will. But it warred with his very human desire for her. He decided that if she really didn't want to go through with it, then he wouldn't force her.

But he didn't necessarily need to tell her that.

Grabbing the chilled bottle and a pair of glasses, he headed out toward the living room. He found her exactly where he left her, apparently deep in thought. She only looked up when she heard him place the tray on the table and start pouring her a glass.

"Here you are," he held out the drink. After a moment's hesitation, Melody accepted it. Logan sat down beside her, giving her time to enjoy it. He grinned at her expression as she sipped her first taste.