A Long Day (Andry, Hayven, + Elsie)

Story Info
Andry's partner has an idea to get her through her long day.
4.4k words
4.38
8.2k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
abbrosy
abbrosy
4 Followers

Andry ran a hand through her long strawberry hair as she leaned against the kitchen counter, waiting for the kettle to boil. She scrolled through her schedule app on her phone and sighed, loudly.

"Long day, honey?" Hayven said from their spot at the table.

"Long, long, day." Andry nodded. One thing after the other, actually. Five minutes in between each meeting, starting in an hour at 9. She closed the phone and looked up at her partner.

Hayven gave her a sympathetic grimace over the edge of their newspaper. Their legs were stretched out in front of them, dressed in a pair of Carrhart's and ending in their work boots. A plaid shirt was all done up except for the last button, and the sleeves rolled against their elbows and showed off the strong lower halves of their tattooed arms. Andry sank her teeth into her bottom lip as she watched Hayven absent-mindedly rub their jaw, flexing the tendons in their forearms and sending a few of their black curls falling down their forehead. She really liked their haircut - sides shaved close to their warm brown skin, leaving their ears free to display all the golden ear cuffs and earrings they liked to wear.

"I'll send you a little surprise during your breaks." Hayven stood just as the kettle trilled in Andry's ear. She whipped it off the stove and spun around, pointing her finger.

Her finger landed on Hayven's firm chest.

"No." Andry said firmly, jabbing at them.

Hayven's eyes flashed. "No?"

"No." Andry said. "Not one of your surprises."

"Not even Elsie?" Hayven smirked, then lowered their lips to Andry's forehead. "It'll help your stress levels, my love."

Andry sighed as Hayven kissed down her jaw to her neck and ran their thumbs over her tits.

"Okayyy..." she murmured, "if you insist."

"I do." Hayven spun Andry around by the hips and bit the back of her neck, hands pulling her skirt up and undies to the side. Andry bit back a moan. Hayven laughed dryly into her shoulder when they found her wet, already, and sank two fingers deep inside her.

"Please, Hayven."

At those words Hayven pulled out and smacked her bum, then pulled her undies down. They kissed her knees as they crouched and pulled them off entirely, throwing them at the laundry basket down the hall.

"You won't need these today." They said firmly, then smoothed Andry's skirt, adjusted her top, and kissed her cheek. "I'm headed to a few different job sites today. I'll see you at 4?"

Andry nodded numbly. "Yes, 4, I'll see you then."

"Be a good girl today. Don't let yourself get too stressed." Hayven gently thumbed Andry's freckled nose.

"Okay, honey."

Andry zipped into the office a minute before her first meeting began. She discarded her bag and lunch kit at her desk, changed from runners into heels, and hung up her coat.

Her secretary, Joan, let in her first client. Unfortunately, as a payroll accountant, she mostly dealt with a lot of asshole bosses. This first one wasn't too bad, but she was a fairly new business owner and had no clue what she was doing.

"I paid everyone on my own last week, because they all wanted advances. Can you add that to the system? And then we can start regular payroll this week going forward?"

Andry took a long sip of her coffee and planted a fake smile on her face to rival all fake smiles. "Absolutely, Angie. Let's take a look at these papers and we'll go from there."

By the time Andry had convinced Angie that she could handle disaster Angie had left the account in after trying to do it herself, it was 9:55 and she had five minutes til her next meeting. She leaned back in her chair and sighed deeply, feeling it run to her toes.

There was a quick knock on her door and she started - "My next meeting is in five minutes, Joan."

"It's not Joan," a voice dripped like honey and a tall brunette in sweats and a hoodie sauntered into the office.

"Elsie." Andry groaned. "I forgot about this. How did you even get in here dressed like that? Really, I'm not that stressed. Hayven just likes to torment me."

"There's a vein popping out of your forehead, darling." Elsie murmured against her neck, now behind her. Elsie's hands massaged her shoulders and, as Andry gasped, popped off her top button and ran them down Andry's shirt to her tits. Elsie pulled them out of her bra and pulled at her nipples. "There, doesn't this help?"

Andry's head rolled back and rested against Elsie's chest. "Mmmm."

Elsie laughed and pinched Andry's swollen tits until she panted. "Please Elsie-"

And then Elsie stopped. "I'll see you in an hour." She leaned over and kissed Andry upside-down, sloppily on the mouth until Andry was throbbing in every part possible.

"Fix your tits, love." Elsie winked, then left the office. Andry looked down at her mussed shirt and hastily adjusted before the next knock on the door came.

This time, it was one of those assholes, and he was in rare form today.

"You paid my employees extra this month!" He roared, barely sitting across from her before beginning his tirade. Andry went over the account twice on her computer before she calmly informed him that she'd done everything he'd told her to, and that the increase was a government-mandated pay increase that had been voted in last year. He didn't give a shit, though, and continued to ream her out. At least it did something for her libido, which lowered to a simmer. She always thought more clearly while slightly turned on.

"Jack, I won't be adjusting this payday and this increase will continue. If you don't want to increase your employee's pay along with the government's guidelines, then you'll have to find another accountant."

Finally he skulked out, muttering his disapproval and promising to vote against said government at the next election, and not without a jab or two at Andry's so-called incompetence. He had never been happy to be assigned a female accountant in the first place.

Andry almost relaxed for a moment before realizing that Elsie would be back, and so she was.

"It's not even 10:55!" Andry protested as she strode into the office, locking it behind her.

"Your client is gone." Elsie smirked. "Am I supposed to just sit out there?"

"You're sitting out there?!" Andry whimpered. "Everyone will know."

"I could stay in here, if you'd prefer." Elsie winked. And she could, there was a closet, or a...large desk to be under. Andry fidgeted her feet in and out of her heels.

"Fine." Andry relented. Elsie sat herself on the desk and drew Andry up to her, kissing her firmly on the mouth and grabbing her bum roughly. She pulled her straight in between her legs and Andry moaned against Elsie's mouth as her hips met Elsie's thighs. Elsie tugged Andry's skirt up to her waist and pushed one thigh between Andry's legs. Andry ground down on the firm muscles and rocked back and forth desperately, soaking through the sweats. "Please," she whined. Elsie laughed and sucked at her neck.

"Oh honey, you've got a long day ahead of you." Elsie taunted and bit down on her shoulder. Andry whimpered.

"I do, and an orgasm would help soooo much," she pleaded.

Elsie shook her head. "We have time. Sit down and be a good girl." She grabbed something from behind her - a thigh strap, and strapped it to the thigh that Andry had found so pleasing. Then she grabbed Andry by the hips and swapped places with her, sitting back on Andry's office chair and presenting her thigh and the strap. She dug her fingers into Andry's bum and pulled her roughly onto the dildo on her thigh. Andry was so fucking wet that it sank deep in her to the hilt.

"Fuuuuu..." Andry's eyes rolled back as Elsie pulled her up and down on top of her. Every time, it hit her just right and Elsie's thumb rubbed against her clit on the upswings. "I'm going to come, Els." She whispered. Elsie looked at the clock - 10:58. She pulled Andry up and off and sat her on her other thigh.

"Good girl." Elsie said before Andry shot daggers into her eyes, quivering on her lap.

"You're so mean to me!" Andry pushed her fingers down between her legs, trying to grab at her clit and work over the edge. Elsie swatted her and got her hand and her swollen centre with a smack. Andry moaned and rested her head on Elsie's shoulder. '

"Don't try that again or you'll get another one of those."

Andry nodded and whimpered. "I need to come."

"I'm not paid to make you come." Elsie said casually.

"Please," Andry whined. "I'll be so, so good."

"Nope, Hayven gave me strict instructions. And because you're so needy today and I don't trust you to not get yourself off, I'm going to stay in this office until it's time for you to leave."

Andry huffed. The door knocked and she jumped off Elsie's lap, pushing her to the ground. "Stay quiet." she said angrily, smoothing her clothes and sitting on the chair.

"Come in!"

"Good morning, Andry!" Oh god, it was Arthur. His hair was greased back and he sank into the chair, plunking his feet up on the desk.

"Good morning, Arthur. I didn't realize you were a client now."

"I'm not, I just booked an hour of your time. I hope that's okay." He winked.

God, it was just like her grimey ex to book a slot in her day without her knowing.

"You booked under Art Mickey." She said dryly, and shot him a withering glare. He shrugged.

"My dad's names, if you remembered." he smirked.

"I didn't."

"So, how are you?"

Andry couldn't believe it. First the asshole had the nerve to cheat on her - three times! - while stealing her dream promotion upstairs - and now he'd booked an hour she could be spending with a client that would be paying her more than he would, that's for sure. She tensed her entire body and gritted her teeth.

"What do you want, Arthur?"

He launched into a long monologue about his life, about his family, his lover, his job upstairs, his new boss(or lack thereof, considering the promotion), his new house, and when he got to his new car, Andry zoned out. She was brought back to earth by a teasing sensation crawling up her leg, and she gave a kick, which was followed by a muffled grunt, reminding her of who was under desk. She sent a silent apology to Elsie who was no doubt uncomfortable cramped under her desk. And then she drew her knees apart. Apparently sensing the go-ahead, Elsie continued licking up her leg and stopped when she reached Andry's thighs. She bit them, sucked on them, and Andry's breath caught. She tried to play it off by taking a drink of her coffee and smiling and nodding at whatever the fuck Arthur had just said. Elsie continued her assault on Andry's thighs, and she knew there would be deep purple circles like Elsie usually left behind. Each one sent a rush through her lower belly and her clit throbbed mercilessly. How Elsie did it so quietly, she had no idea. But she did, and kept finding new spots to suck on and leave her mark.

Andry was so, so, so on the edge but Arthur's droning voice kept her tethered. There was nothing like a man talking to keep her from orgasming.

Her thighs were aching, and Andry could hardly take anymore. When Arthur's time was up she gestured him out the door with a mumbled goodbye and a promise to one day soon come upstairs to check out his "new digs". She leaned back in her chair and let out a loud sigh.

"Fuck, Els." her hand found her clit and she ground against it. Then there was a loud slap and a burning sting against her hand and vulva and she bit back a cry. "Fuck! That hurt!"

"Keep your hands to yourself!" Elsie drawled. She pushed Andry's chair back and crawled out, kneeling in front of her. There were dozens of hickeys on Andry's thighs and only 3/4's of them were covered by her skirt. Elsie kissed each one tenderly and rubbed into the backs of her thighs and kneaded her bum gently. "Good girl," she said softly, as Andry sighed and relaxed into the feeling. Maybe this was one of Hayven's better ideas.

It was lunch time, just for half an hour, and Andry had brought a nice big sandwich. She offered some to Elsie, but Elsie had also apparently brought more than enough to keep her strength up for the day. They both tucked in and Elsie updated Andry on her life.

Elsie was a faster eater, though, and as Andry started on the second half of her sandwich, Elsie knelt and sank her tongue in between Andry's thighs. Andry was taken by surprise and shuddered, tightening her legs against Elsie's shoulders. Elsie pushed her friend's legs further apart. "Just eat your food," she mumbled against Andry's cunt, and lapped up the juiciest bits for herself. She licked bottom to top and circled her clit over and over and over, then nibbled on it to bring Andry back from the edge she was swiftly approaching. Another hickey on her thigh and then her other thigh. Andry was halfway through the rest of her lunch. Elsie's tongue felt like heaven, as always, and Andry found herself eating the slowest she'd ever eaten, just because she knew Elsie would stop as soon as she stopped. Sure enough, when Elsie looked up and saw that Andry was just sitting there holding onto the last bite of sandwich, she stopped and pinched her thighs. "Andry!" she barked. "You know what to do!"

Andry groaned and ate the last bite as Elsie gave one last swipe of her tongue around her swollen clit. It was over too soon and she was still so unfulfilled.

Elsie wiped the wet off her face and stood up, straightening her clothes. "I'm going to the washroom, and you're going to stay here. If you touch yourself, I'll tell Hayven."

Andry nodded weakly and sank back into her chair. It was a long, long, day.

Elsie had mercy on her when she returned and just sat in the chair opposite her, passing the time on her phone while they waited for the next appointment. Andry locked the office door again when it was 12:55. This one was a zoom call and she didn't need to do anything except log on and listen. She kept her video and her volume off because she knew Elsie wouldn't be generous for long.

And yet, she was so generous. After the land acknowledgment her boss gave and the first introductions of the speaker they'd hired for the meeting on a subject Andry had just done a course on and did not need a refresher for, Elsie pulled off her sweats and undies. Her cunt was glistening and Andry mindlessly wiped at the drool she was sure appeared on her chin from eyeing it up.

Elsie caught her watching and dipped her fingers inside herself, then rubbed her wetness on her clit. Andry rolled her neck and sighed. Elsie's lips curled.

"Get on the ground, Andry."

Obedient as ever and knowing better than to kick up a fuss, Andry lay on the carpet and lifted her chin. Elsie flipped her over and unzipped her skirt, tugging it off roughly, followed by her thigh-highs. She left Andry laying there exposed and soaking, and pulled her shirt over her head, then tied her hands above her head with her nylons. Andry could feel her arousal seeping through her folds onto the carpet below her and her hips bucked as she tried to find some sort of release. Her arms strained above her. Of course Elsie wouldn't trust her.

Elsie sank onto her knees and ground her wet cunt onto Andry's tits. She groaned and flicked her eyes up to the computer screen to double check they were on silent. They were. Andry's eyes met her when she looked back and they were dark and hooded. Andry watched Elsie's clit grind in to her and bit her lower lip so hard she tasted metal.

Elsie climbed up further and sank onto Andry's waiting mouth. Andry didn't hold back. She licked Elsie the way she knew she liked it- fast, hard, and relentlessly. She fucked her with her tongue and then swiped up to her clit and figure-eighted it over and over until Elsie's thighs shook against her ears. Her arms were still tied above her head and she tried to grasp at Elsie's tits but they were too far hidden under her tshirt and usual sports bra. Elsie grabbed Andry's wrists and pulled her hands to her throat, and Andry was a good enough girl to know she wanted to be grabbed there. So she wrapped her hands tightly around Elsie's throat and lapped at her sweet wetness until it seeped over her face and down her ears as Elsie gasped her release and ground deeper against Andry's face. Over and over, shaking and moaning, Elsie rode it out.

It was only halfway through the meeting and Elsie climbed off Andry's mouth. She moved back and straddled Andry's hips, pushing her legs apart. Andry gasped as she realized what Elsie was going to do and then groaned ever so loudly as Elsie pushed their centres together and ground against her. Their clits rubbed against eachother, Elsie finding the perfect rhythm and Andry bucking her hips to meet her. Andry was so close and maybe if she was quiet enough, Elsie wouldn't notice. Maybe she'd get to come. She inched closer and closer and ground harder and harder and Elsie came so hard on Andry's cunt. And then Andry was falling, tumbling over the edge - and then Elsie shifted back and it stopped.

"No, no no no no-" Andry cried. Elsie clamped her hand over Andry's cunt as the orgasm died as fast as it had began, ruined. She tried to get it back but it was gone. "You fucking asshole." Andry gritted out, then burst into tears. Elsie lay down next to her and held her.

"Shhh," she stroked her hair, and her neck, and her shoulders. "It's okay, Andry. It'll be okay. Today will pass." Andry flung her leg over Elsie's and sobbed quietly into her shoulder and let herself be held for the rest of the meeting, drifting off into a doze for a few minutes. A whimpering, wet mess at 1:55, Andry finally peeled herself off the ground and Elsie helped her dress and fix her hair for her next meeting. Then she kissed her gently and left the room, promising to return with water and snacks after.

This client was raging mad. Andry had to re-read the angry emails he'd sent the days following up to the meeting and was astounded at the vitriol some people walked through life with. He was spitting as he yelled, angry about a mistake one of her junior accountants had made, and she talked him off the ledge. She explained every step of what they would be doing and what he would need to do, and by the end of the meeting he thanked her and left her office with less steam coming out of his ears. Elsie caught the door just as he shut it and came in with two waters and a container of raspberries.

"For you," she said, setting down the berries, opening a bottle, and tugging a handful of hair at the nape of Andry's head. Andry obediently opened her mouth and gulped back the water until Elsie decided she was satiated. "Gotta make up for all your fluid loss." Elsie winked. Andry rolled her eyes.

Elsie glanced at her watch. "We have five minutes til your next one. You get to choose. I can finger you but you can't come, of course, or you can eat raspberries."

Andry looked back and forth between the raspberries and Elsie's mouth, and she drooled a little. Her clit throbbed but so did her stomach.

"Fingers, please." She gave in. Elsie smirked.

"Bend over." Elsie ordered.

Andry bent over her desk, her bum facing the wall.

"Other side." Elsie said, and made sure the door was unlocked.

"Lock the door!" Andry gasped.

"Nope." Elsie shook her head. "I don't want you to come."

Andry groaned. She moved to the other side of the desk and bent over it. Elsie came up behind her and flung her skirt above her bum, exposing the entirety of her to anyone who dared walk in her door. Glistening wet, swollen, edged, and denied. Purple thighs. Andry ached for her release.

Elsie dragged her knuckles down Andry's cunt and rubbed her clit between them roughly, drawing out a strangled gasp. "You like that?"

"Mmhmm," Andry moaned.

"What's that?"

"Yes, Elsie." She said louder. "I like that. Please. More."

Elsie drew her hand back and smacked Andry's bum, hard. Andry jumped.

abbrosy
abbrosy
4 Followers
12