A Long Day (Andry, Hayven, + Elsie)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck!"

"Watch your mouth, Andry." Elsie smacked her bum again, this time leaving a shiny red mark. Andry grunted, biting down on her hand. Elsie shoved two fingers in Andry's cunt and felt her clench around her. She fingered her until she felt Andry starting to tense, then stopped.

"No." Elsie ordered."

"Pleaseeee," Andry whined.

Elsie pulled her fingers out, leaving Andry gaping and empty, her wetness dripping down her leg.

"Count them, or I won't put my fingers back." Elsie ordered. Andry groaned. Elsie smacked each side of her bum, over and over, and Andry obeyed.

"One...two...three...four...fiiiiive...fuck. Six...seven...eight...nine...ten...eleven..." she gasped.

"Keep...counting..." Elsie grunted against Andry's neck, then bit her. Andry moaned.

"Twelve...thirteen...fuck, Els! Fourteen...fifteen...sixteen...seventeen... eighteen...nineteen...twenty."

Elsie plunged her fingers back inside and Andry cried out. "Elsie!" She fucked her harder and harder than she'd been spanked, and she could feel Andry clenching around her fingers. Elsie cursed Hayven for not letting her go further and she pulled her fingers out just as Andry began to tip over the edge. Andry collapsed on the desk and Elsie stepped back, admiring her work. A beautiful red bum, a sopping wet cunt, purple thighs, and shakey legs. Andry groaned, feeling her cheek against the cold wood of the desk, that sensation drawing her back to earth as she fumbled through another denied orgasm.

"Your last client will be here any minute." Elsie reminded her, and pulled her skirt down, then drew her into her arms. "Come here, darling." She hugged Andry tightly to her, rubbing her bum and her legs gently and coaxing a few raspberries into her mouth to revive her. Andry murmured against her fingers and ate them readily.

"I'll see you next time, love." Elsie kissed her softly and brushed her sweaty hair from her face. She grabbed her bags and Andry mumbled a good bye and then Elsie was gone. 3:00.

Her last client of the day was a small business owner just getting started on her books. She needed to be guided through every step - setting it up, getting people on the payroll, setting wages, and the whole nine yards. Andry munched on the raspberries and drank the water, thankful Elsie always thought of everything and thankful she left her with a clear mind for a daunting task. She was good at this, and with her head clearer than it would normally be with her last client of the day, Andry was able to efficiently walk her client through all the different tasks they needed to accomplish during the 55 minute appointment.

Finally, it was almost 4, and Andry shut everything down. She stood, bum stinging and caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. The back of her skirt was wet and she'd forgotten to put her stockings back on. She pulled them on and fixed her sweaty hair in the mirror. Hopefully her client hadn't noticed, although she had had a bit of a smirk when she said goodbye.

Andry grabbed her bags and coat and mumbled a goodbye to her secretary, then sank against the wall of the elevator. She hobbled to her car and started it up. When the heated seat met her aching cunt she bit back a moan and just drove faster home. Hayven had better fucking be there, she cursed.

When she got home, they were nowhere to be found. She dropped her bags and flung off her shoes and Hayven wasn't in the kitchen, living room, laundry room, nowhere- so she decided she'd go upstairs to take matters into her own hands. There she found Hayven lying on their bed in a shirt and undies, with Andry's favourite strap-on strapped tightly to their hips and thighs. Reading a damn book. Hayven didn't even look up when Andry walked in.

Andry didn't strip. She didn't say hello. She felt her frustration and anger coursing through her body until her arousal took over and shoved those feelings out the door behind her. She pulled her skirt up to her waist and sank deep onto the strap. And then she fucked the life out of it. Her thighs quivered and Hayven kept reading. Andry stripped her top off and pinched her tits and Hayven kept reading, not looking over the top of the book. Andry plunged her cunt up and down the strap, feeling it hit all the right spots, and then she noticed Hayven had put a vibrator next to them. She grabbed it and pushed it against her swollen clit and she rode the strap to heaven. Over and over and over and then suddenly she couldn't feel anything and yet felt everything all at once, over and over, crashing through her in waves of the deepest pleasure. Her thighs shook and she yelled out a mix between a moan and a sob and then she collapsed. And this time, Hayven had put their book down and took her into their arms.

"Long day, honey?"

"Long, long, day."

And then Hayven pulled Andry up to their face and sank their tongue into Andry's cunt and ate her out until she came, over and over again until it made up for all the torment of the day.

12