A Long Distance Affair Pt. 01

Story Info
Can something this intense last?
2.3k words
4.51
4.9k
4

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Back in the days when people were just discovering the internet and Yahoo was at the height of its popularity, I found that I was drawn to the numerous chat rooms available to Yahoo users. I was amazed at the endless list of topics being discussed, and it was not long before I happened upon a room with the name, "married but looking". I hesitated before clicking on the button that said Enter.

Sure, I was married, but I was not looking, not exactly anyway. I had a wife and two young children and a profession, and a house and a dog and hobbies, but I did not have much of a sex life. In fact, I had been rather disappointed with the rut that we had settled into in the bedroom. It was not that we had had a wild sexual relationship before marriage, in fact, it had been somewhat lukewarm, but I imagined that it would evolve as the years progressed. I was wrong. I pressed enter, and my life changed forever.

The first thing that I discovered is that there were multiple rooms, perhaps as many as 40 at a time, just to accommodate the vast number of folks with a similar interest. It took a while for me to settle in and get used to the idea that I might have the opportunity to chat with a woman who would be willing to share her ideas and frustrations, and perhaps, her fantasies.

Although I was told by my wife repeatedly that "women don't fantasize", I held out a belief that some women do. Indeed, I found that there were many women with deep imaginations, but then there were certainly those who, like my wife, lacked any sort of imagination at all.

It took quite a few chat sessions for me to develop a feel for the types of folks who spent serious time in these rooms and to develop a sense for who might have interests similar to mine.

It turned out that compatible on line friends were far and few between, but I persisted. One evening, I signed onto Yahoo and navigated to the appropriate room. I initiated a conversation with a woman who seemed slightly "snarky" at first. Obviously, she had not had great experiences with men, and was prepared to hold most at arms length, but, as we chatted, her mood softened, and we seemed to click. she lived half way across the country, but she was interested in light houses, and so she found my proximity to the coast to be a point of interest.

By the end of our discussion, she suggested that I should go out and look at the moon. Her point was that, even though many miles divided us, we could look at the moon together and share sweet thoughts. She had an imagination! I thanked her for taking the time to talk and signed off. And then I took the dog out for a walk. It was cold, and we had to bundle up- at least I did - the dog waited patiently for me. As we walked, we came to a break in the trees, and I looked up and saw an almost full moon shining down on me, and I thought sweet thoughts, and then I smiled to myself and resumed the walk, much to the relief of my dog who appeared to wonder why we would stop so suddenly for nothing. Of course, she could not possibly understand the flood of emotion that I was experiencing at that moment, and I could not imagine the path that this story would take in the months ahead.

Is it possible to fall in love with someone simply through chatting? Within a short time of our first chat, I was certainly beginning to experience the sensation that I was falling in love. Perhaps that is an indication of just how shallow guys, and me in particular, can be. But I prefer to attribute it to the power of the written word.

Of course, some would say that the initial stages of falling in love really have nothing to do with love at all. I can still recall the skipped heart beat when I opened my email account and saw a note from her. I can still sense the shear delight that I felt when, no sooner did I see that she was on line than an IM showed up from her on Yahoo Messenger. i can still feel the passion that overcame me as I wrote to her and shared fantasies about making love - sometimes in the most soft and gentle of ways and others with us struggling to get our clothes off in record time. I can still sense the excitement generated from telling her how I would love to see her in a white cotton eyelet night gown - simple and sweet and innocent, and how at other times I would like to see her in a thong with a garter belt and lacy bra, playing the role of a vixen who knows just what she wants. I recall describing to her how I would like to shower together and wash her back, reaching around with warm soapy hands and cupping her breasts while kissing the back of her neck, snuggling against her, wrapping my arms around her.

It was surely the beginning of a relationship that was filled with passion and lust and shared confidences. We made the move to conversing on the phone. I nervously anticipated hearing her voice for the first time as I dialed her number. The slight mid west twang caught me by surprise, but I found her voice to be sweet and musical, and the time to say good night came ever too quickly.

I am not sure who suggested it first, but we agreed to share photos. Without a doubt, some of the more advanced computer users at the time surely had digital photos on their computers. We did not. We had to physically send photos through the mail. Imagine the anticipation that built up over the 3 or so days that it took a letter to pass from one to the other. It took a great deal of patience and some planning as well.

When I saw her letter in the post office box I was thrilled. I opened it and looked at her image for the first time: i was smitten. She was attractive, and she had a wonderful smile. I sent her an email and told her that she was pretty and that I liked everything about her. And, apparently, I passed muster with her as well, because we continued to chat and to gradually reveal ourselves and our thoughts and desires and fantasies.

Perhaps the biggest fantasy was the one of actually meeting somewhere, sometime, somehow, but how does one manage such an idea. How does one turn such a dream into reality in a relationship filled with complications, not to mention a separation of 1400 miles? And then I began to wonder just how badly she wanted to see a lighthouse.

The Nuble Light House is perhaps among the 3 most beautiful light houses in Maine. I asked her to look it up on line, and she was totally taken by it. I then explained that it was within a short drive of where I lived. I think her mind began to race at that moment. The fact that I lived in a quaint New England town had a certain allure as well.

She told her husband that she was going to a conference, and the next thing I knew, she had made reservations at the Inn downtown. As the week of the visit drew near, it was all I could do to focus on life. Still, looking back, the whole thing seems so improbable, but at the time, it all made sense. I was free in the late afternoon so I went downtown and found a seat in the hallway of the Inn where I knew she would have to pass by, and I waited.. patiently, nervously. Would I recognize her from her picture? what would she be wearing? Would she actually show up???

As dinner time approached, I knew that I would have to leave to get home in time to have dinner. Perhaps I had missed her. I approached the reception desk and asked if she had checked in. The clerk checked his records and answered that she had not yet arrived. I took that as good news, as it was apparent that he was expecting her!

And then I headed home.. to my family and dinner. Later in the evening, I had an opportunity to leave the house, so I immediately headed back down town. This time the clerk confirmed that she had arrived and was in a room on the 3rd floor. I took the back stairs, hoping that no one would recognize me, and I made my way to her room. I knocked lightly and heard footsteps. And then the door opened, and there she stood. She was short, and slight, and she smiled - that same smile from her photo that I found so attractive, and she invited me in.

It was awkward. Here was the moment that i was looking forward to for the past few weeks, but I was nervous. I wondered if she sensed it. I sat in the chair by the bed. and she sat on the bed. We chatted for a few moments. She told me about her flight and the trip up from Boston. And then she told me she had some photos to share. She got up to get the photos out of her purse, and then she approached me and sat in my lap and smiled before proceeding to show me pictures of her children, her home and her town. And then she stopped talking, and she looked at me and drew close, and we kissed.

We had already chatted about so much. We had shared fantasies and talked about our desires. We had talked about kissing. but this was no fantasy. She was sitting on my lap in a a nicely appointed room in an inn, and her lips were pressed against mine, and her tongue was probing, rubbing against mine.. exploring my mouth. I could smell her perfume, and I could feel her body pressing against mine. We quickly moved to the bed and begin undressing one another. I opened her blouse to reveal a fairly conventional bra cradling her smallish breasts. In our previous discussions it became apparent that she was disappointed that she wore such a small bra, but I did my best to assure her that I found women with small breasts especially attractive. It felt so good to be on a bed next to a woman who was alive with sexual energy. She unbuttoned my shirt and slid it off my shoulders and then pulled me on top her her, our naked skin pressed together. I could feel her nipples harden against my chest. I kissed her neck.. and her cheeks and her forehead.

We peeled our jeans off, and then I slowly slid my hand under the waistband of her panties. I cupped her cheeks - such a wonderful fit in the palms of my hands and then I pulled my hand to the front of her panties and reached inside to feel the soft hair that covered her mound. I found that she was wet with desire, wet like I had never experienced before, wet to the point that her panties were nearly drenched.

Soon we were completely naked, hot, and sweaty. I slid down between her legs and rested my head on her thigh. I reached up to fondle her breasts as I lowered my mouth to her pussy. I found myself totally turned on by the fragrance and the taste, excited to feel her clit come alive at the touch of my tongue, intrigued to gaze at her eyes as her body convulsed with her first orgasm. When it subsided, she said "Make love to me." I crawled up and shared her taste with her, and then she took my cock in her hand and moved it towards her silky smooth pussy. It slid right in, no hesitation, no wincing this was so unlike any experience that I had had with my wife. It was easy to slide in and out, and she joined the action. I fucked her, and she fucked me back with equal enthusiasm. In time, the pleasure mounted to a degree where there was no turning back, and I felt the cum racing to fill her warm wet pussy. I pressed against her groin as I experienced an incredible orgasm and shared my cum with her, an intimate experience that I had had only with my wife up to that point.

We lay quietly for a time with me still inside of her, but slowly shrinking in size. And then she sighed. I told her that it was more beautiful than I ever could have imagined. Pressed for time, I suggested that we take a quick shower together. I think that she was surprised, but we enjoyed the intimacy of washing each other off, taking the opportunity to touch and kiss and drying each other off with the plush towels supplied by the Inn.

And then it was time to say good night. We reviewed the plan for the following day, and I thanked her for making the trip and wished her sweet dreams. As I exited the Inn, I found that my warm jacket and turned up collar were barely a match for the cold winter wind which provided a harsh welcome back to reality as my feet crunched on newly fallen snow on the way to my car.