Run Away Pt. 01

Story Info
Past comes back to haunt him.
6.1k words
4.49
43.8k
102

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No One under the age of eighteen is being depicted as having sex.

I haven't written anything since high school, please be kind with this my first attempt.

Edited by my hetero life partner Pat. Inspired by blackrandl1958's https://www.literotica.com/s/ghost-23

Yes I did ask for permission and was told to go for it

I've recently been diagnosed with PTSD and so I've written the symptoms as the condition affects me; Unreasonable anger and crippling depression.

It was late afternoon and I was having trouble on getting the lacquer on a Custom frame to lie properly.

One of the clients wanted a particular layered finish to the paint and I was finding it difficult to get it lay even on the frame. But that's what he was paying the big bucks for.

The workshop was hot and smelt of old engine oil and stale sweat, the fans were pretty much just moving the air around, not actually making the temperature any easier to work in.

It was a biker's custom workshop popular with the local clubs, not affiliated to any particular group. Well known in the trade to get customers from all over.

Despite the heat I was wearing overalls, boots, a face mask and goggles to keep the paint from getting on me,

A blue and red bandana did little to stop sweat running down my forehead and pooling in my goggles.

My chest and armpits were running with sweat soaking my undershirt.

I was seriously really looking forward to getting out of all this gear and being able to cool off. Preferably with a beer. Maybe three.

If I hadn't been concentrating so hard I might have noticed her earlier.

She obviously didn't belong in this setting.

Cute with light brown hair, hazel eyes, Slim but with a young figure, wearing a knee length summer frock and sandals in the afternoon heat. She stood uncertainly in the open door way of the workshop.

The glare of the sunlight outside made a halo around her silhouette.

A picture of a young attractive female

"Hello!, Excuse me?" she called out nervously " I'm looking for my Father!" She looked around at the half dozen men working there "His name is Gerald Elliott,"

No answer, a couple of the men near the front glanced around but continued working on the machines around them everyone else pretty much just ignored her apart from some hungry looks at her youth and attractiveness.

"Excuse me?" she called again louder attempting to be heard over the sounds of engines and tools "Does anyone know where I could find my father, Gerald Elliott?"

I stood still in the back of the paint area, the frame between myself and the young woman's line of sight, pretending that I hadn't heard her keeping my attention on the frame and the spray of the paint, thankful now that I had the mask and goggles on adding to my disguise

She took a couple of nervous steps into the shade of the shop. Almost wringing her hands.

Looking at each of the men present in turn.

Finally thankfully before she came too close to me, Elroy stood up from the bike where he was working near the front and faced her,

Elroy is perhaps the blackest dude I knew, tall and sinewy, he towered over her.

"No one of that name here lady!" he told her wiping his hands on a rag.

"Think you have the wrong address".

"No!" she answered looking up at him. "His friend James said he was here"

In the back I cursed under my breath, cursed Jimmy for opening his big mouth, cursed my luck that she'd found this place.

Wondering why she was here. The last time I'd heard her voice she was calling me an asshole.

Elroy smiled, He had a big white smile, "Lady, this is my shop, I been here five years and there is no one here of that name".

Instantly she carried on, "He's about fifty years old, about five ten, has grey hair, a beard and wears glasses,"

"Lady!" Elroy answered her, his smile slipping" There's no one here like that, I think you gotta go and talk to your friend"

Realizing finally that no one was going to help, her face fell and she turned and walked slowly back out of the door, turning just the once to look forlornly back at the men working there before leaving.

God she looked so much like her mother it hurt.

Elroy watched and made sure that she'd left before walking slowly around the workshop as if checking their work; finally he came up alongside me as if inspecting my painting.

"Gerald. Really?" that big ass wide smile returned.

"Fuck off Elroy!"

I was really shaken to see my daughter, what was a nineteen year old girl doing here at the edge of nowhere?

I was careful leaving the shop that afternoon, riding home I half expected to find her waiting for me. Fortunately there was no sign of her there or anywhere else on my ride home.

But when I went out that night to meet with friends in the bar, I hadn't been seated long when there she was.

If she looked out of place in the workshop, she was definitely out of her element in a bikers bar, dressed in the light summer frock and being so pale she almost shone out against the dark of the bar and the people within.

Hesitantly she made her way to the counter, not realising the man she was seeking was sat next to her as she asked the bar tender if he knew a Gerald Elliott, when he told her that he did not she turned to face the patrons her eyes passing over those sat at the bar without recognizing me.

I'd had changed more than my appearance, Gone was the expensive apartment, German car, the suits and martinis in starred restaurants.

Now there was the trailer in the park, the Japanese motorcycle, T-shirts, jeans, leathers and beer in cafes and bars where I ate.

I was known to everyone locally by the name," Jerry", a quiet man an easy listener to off load problems too. But not someone that you'd ever want to piss off.

In my appearance where I'd been pale skinned the outdoor life had burnt my skin dark weathered tan, and bleached my hair white.

I was three stone lighter and much broader in the shoulder and chest; the fat had gone from my face, neck and waist. I now had prominent cheek bones.

I worked out regularly with Elroy using the punch bag and the free weights behind the shop.

I'd cut and shaved the hair from my head and face, no stylists now.

I wore Brown tinted contacts instead of glasses.

I rarely smiled.

_____________________

I'd had to go away because of work.

Not a big deal. Throughout my married life I'd often be away a few days at a time, some times a week, and occasionally more.

But a lot more this time I'd be away almost six weeks, setting the ground work for a new enterprise in a foreign country.

I'd explained why I had to go, why it had to be me and not someone else, and that the dangers of taking a family to such a violent, volatile country which rebel factions still fought a bitter terrorist battle with the government, meant they couldn't come with me.

Karen my wife said she understood, she told me that she was afraid for me to be in such a troubled part of the world.

I'd promised that this would be the very last time we'd be apart like this. After this I'd never have to work away from home again

I was working as a civilian consultant to the Agency

While I was away the Agency would provide a liaison in the form of a young agent called Clay White who'd take care of my family. Keep them apprised and up to date.

Fearing possible reprisals from the fundamental terrorist groups where I'd be working. He'd be a level of security for them keeping me in the loop at home providing contact and communication

I hated going away.

But I was working for my family's future, this would be it. The big score. I'd never have to leave them again. After this I was pretty much guaranteed that promotion.

The night before I left we'd tired the girls out with a trip to the zoo, fed them and put them to bed early. After tucking them in I stood looking at them sleeping for a long moment from the doorway, loving them so much.

When I came down stairs I found my wife in the kitchen putting the plates in the machine. I admired her beautiful body. Her scent teased my senses, alluring welcoming.

Coming up behind her I kissed the back of her neck as she straightened and cupped her breasts through her blouse.

She jumped from the surprise but settled quickly back against me as I continued to kiss around her neck and fondled her breasts, Feeling her nipples harden at my touch.

She moaned softly and turned to face me, breaking my grip on her breasts before it became too intense, She stood up on tip toe and kissed me passionately her arms around my shoulders up to the back of my head. Grinding her hips against my hardening rod.

She led me to our bedroom, turned and stopped me with a hand on my chest, then holding me with her eyes she unbuttoned her blouse, she pulled the tails free and tossed it to a chair, kicking off her shoes she undid her slacks and pushed them over her hips with an easy hip motion she let them slide down smoothly revealing her long smooth shapely legs.

Stepping out of them she stopped my attempt to advance to her with another hand on my chest, until I halted. Keeping the eye contact, daring me to look away. She slid first one strap of her lacy white bra then the other off her shoulders, with a coy smile teasing me she unclipped it and let it fall.

I so loved her breasts, high and firm even after two children.

With a thumb either side she pushed her white panties down over her hips to follow her slacks down her legs to the floor and posed for me, hands on hips smiling at the effect she had on me.

Naked she'd stepped forward and kissed me deeply hands busy on my belt and trouser fly.

When we first moved into our first apartment together we rarely ever wore clothing at home, tearing it off each other as soon as one or the other got through the front door, a couple of times I'd chased her along the passage from the stairs stripping her as we ran panting for the apartment door

Always tearing each other's clothes off.

Now, freeing my engorged penis she slid to her knees holding it firmly in her hand.

Looking and smiling up at me as she slid her hand smoothly up and down its length.

Pumping me firmly she slid my tip into her mouth and sucked gently to bring me to full hardness.

At my moan she stopped before the pleasure became too great and released it from her mouth and smiled up at me.

She stood, kissed me hard then led me back to the bed her hand firmly on my swollen straining phallus

I'd kicked off my shoes, trousers and underpants quickly, tearing buttons from my shirt as I pulled it over my head.

Sat on the edge of the bed Karen continued to tease my erection, leaning forward she gave a long slow lick along the length of my shaft then released me to crawl backwards in a crab motion keeping her hot sex open towards me.

Forcing me to crawl towards her never breaking eye contact, both of us smiling around deep excited breaths.

I could smell her heat, my God! Almost taste her before I'd even touched her.

Breaking eye contact briefly I turned and kissed her inner thigh, on her sudden inhalation turned and softly caught the skin of her other thigh between my teeth making her gasp and jump as I alternated between bites and kisses up her thighs until I reached her mound.

Opening my mouth wide I dragged my teeth along her vaginal lips causing her to collapse and call out my name in exaltation as her hips pushed herself against me.

I ran my thirsty tongue up her hot slit from bottom to top lapping her fluids as they spilt from her, as she moaned deep in her throat her head hung back over the pillows as she shuddered her way into her first orgasm. Licking, teasing and biting quickly bought her to her second.

Eager now she pulled my head towards hers and kissed me deeply savouring her taste on my mouth.

Grabbing hungrily at my cock she guided it into her scalding hot wet sex her other hand pressing against my backside, wanting me inside her

"Now!" she'd told me "I want you inside of me"

I allowed her slowly to slide myself inside making her wait as I savored the sensation of being inside her, feeling her heat, her lust, before pistoning my penis deep into that heat, thrusting deep into her as she cried out her pleasure, my arms crushing her breasts again my chest..

Until I erupted inside her the sensation igniting her own orgasm she screamed into her pillow so as not to disturb the children.

Afterwards, I held her tightly for a long moment then rolled onto my back pulling her over resting her cheek against my chest her leg over mine. My penis still inside her as it softened.

After we got our breath we chuckled together over it as lovers do.

Then she rolled over and looked up into my eyes and said "Don't think that it's going to be enough to hold me for six weeks, mister," Sliding her hand down my body, to cup me again

"You've got to give me something to keep me going the rest,"

I'd laughed and we'd made love many more times that night. But now the memory of those words haunts me.

We finally slept wrapped in each other's arms, and in the morning she cried and I'd held back my own tears when I told her it would pass quickly and we'd never have to part again.

I hugged and kissed my wife and daughters told them I loved them and promised to call them as soon as I landed.

For the first couple of weeks it was fine, I had weekly face time via satellite, daily texts and phone calls when I was able to get a signal.

They told me often how much they loved me and I told them the same and how much we missed each other.

Work once hard became much more difficult and I was caught up in more hostilities and couldn't always get to a safe place to call.

Then the rebels suddenly stormed the city and all civilian contractors including myself were moved with little warning in the middle of the night to a safe area outside the city.

Bounced out of the city in half a dozen military vehicles clutching our bags.

Relocated to a squalid little village in the mountains, with poor sanitation and little food.

We were packed six to a hot cramped room, not allowed out without an escort.

The fear was palpable, we were terrified the insurgents were going to find us.

I don't think I got more than three hours sleep a night the whole time we were there sometimes not even that. Distant gunfire woke us frequently; our sanity questioned "What the fuck are we doing here?"

Everyone was dirty and afraid of infection

Communication was only available through official channels, almost two whole months of the hell of not being able to talk with my family.

James Monk my agency contact was able to tell me that my family should have been informed about the situation and that I was safe but unable to speak with them.

About eight weeks later the authorities finally managed to regain control we were moved back to the compound breathlessly I was able to talk once again with my wife and daughters.

My wife and daughters, screamed with joy when the Sat link finally allowed us to face time,

"Daddy! We thought you were dead!" Becky sobbed.

"No Baby," I was horrified, my poor babies, "didn't Clay tell you I was alright?"

"No Daddy," Megan cried "Martha did yesterday."

"Who's Martha?"

"Clay's replacement," Karen said to me tears pouring down her face,

" Gerald, he told us there had been fighting and said no one knew what had happened to you, It was awful" she sobbed It cut me to the soul that couldn't take her in my arms and comfort her, comfort them.

"We didn't know if you were alive, or..."

"I'm so sorry", I told them, "I thought you knew I was safe"

I tried to comfort them further, I had good news.

There were tears of joy from both sides when was finally able to tell that the construction site had been secured and with any luck I would be home in a few days.

They were ecstatic and I finished telling them I loved them and would be home soon.

Ending the call I was feeling good about the day, better than I had in a while. But still I was angry that they'd been misled.

But still I decided to confront my agency contact about my family being frightened like that.

Furious that they'd been upset like that, when I'd been assured that they knew I was safe.

As I went to find him James appeared beside me as was his way, a slim and focused man only a few years older than me.

He took me to one side, with those most terrible four little words:

"We have to talk",

James took me to his office and sat me down in one of the chairs, uncharacteristically nervous.

"What's going on?" I asked James angrily "Why were my family not told I was safe until yesterday?"

"What the hell was Clay doing frightening them like that?"

James seated himself on a corner of his desk carefully considering his words

"There's no easy way to say this but..." He started then looked me straight in his eyes,

"I would want to know if I was in your position."

A terrible weight suddenly formed in the middle of my chest.

"Karen's been having an affair!" James told me his hand on my shoulder,

"I'm so sorry, Gerald."

The world rushed away from beneath me.

"How? WHO? W.why?" I stammered the shock racing through my body.

Pain stabbed me in my chest, I couldn't breathe, and something had torn me in two and dumped my shuddering carcass in the chair.

As if ashamed that he had to do this, James rose and walked around his desk.

"With Clay White,"

James took a large brown envelope from his desk drawer and placed it on the desk in front of me,

"I don't know if you want to see this, if you ever want to move on from this perhaps you shouldn't" He told me. But it's a report of Clay's activities with your wife.

As he waited for me to regain some of my composure, He explained that about a month ago, the agency realized that the man Clay White the agency had as your wife's contact had started becoming more than a liaison to my wife. He'd used his position to become more than her friend, her confidant.

James lowered his voice and leaned closer.

They had discovered that while I had been out of contact, instead of informing my wife and family that I was safe and well, Clay had with held that information from her and the children and spent his time instead working his way into her confidences, offering comfort to her and my family, first lunches then dinner until he got her drunk enough one night to worm his way into her bed.

The Agency found out after he was overheard boasting to a colleague, a sudden investigation followed and action was taken swiftly.

"Clay is no longer your wife's liaison. He got suddenly transferred to Kuwait sometime late three nights ago" James smiled humorlessly at me, his eyes hard and grim.

"The agency is not happy with Clay. Not happy at all and I doubt very much he'll be very happy with his sudden posting."

He leant back in his chair, "He certainly won't be chasing other men's wives where we've sent him.

Your family has a new liaison. Martha! She is aware of what happened and not at all happy with your wife".

Due to the circumstances, The agency let me wrap up early,. My assistant would finish my work and present my report.

The last few days there, I felt as if I was in a daze, a nightmare that I couldn't wake up from.

I couldn't comprehend how this had happened.

I felt as though someone had struck me across the head.

Thoughts raced uncontrollably around my head, I couldn't sleep, had no appetite. I was still dressed in the same clothes I'd heard the news in.

The same clothes when I'd told my family on that same day that I was safe.

12