A Long Drive Into Wife Sharing

Story Info
On drive down california, husband reveals his open marriage.
4.2k words
3.93
17.5k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers

It was a nine hour drive to Lake Tahoe and my buddy and I spent most of the time on the way just shooting the breeze about nearly everything. We talked about his job, my job, friends we both know, sports--of course, and even got a little into some politics. Luckily, we were on the same side of center and agreed on most issues, but around Santa Barbara we began to open up about our marriages. He was divorced and talked some about the night he discovered his wife had a friend on the side. They tried to work it out, but once he found he couldn't trust her, things really fell apart quickly. He maintained that he may not be able to trust another woman, ever.

He asked about Claire and I, and how we'd been able to stick together for a whole decade. I said it was because of trust and he scoffed. I said we had opened up our marriage, and he wanted to know what that meant, so I said it was that we tried not to limit the other person. We tried to not to put conditions on our love.

Then he asked me how I would handle it if I found out she had a "Friend With Benefits." I told him that she and I had talked about that very thing and both of us agreed that we forthright about our feelings. I said neither of us had ever had a "intimate friend" at the time, but if it did happen it would not be the thing that ended our marriage. "If Claire has a friend who she wants to be sexual with," I said, "I hope I have the strength of character to live up to my own ideals and accept it. I hope to God she will feel able to be honest and tell me."

Jake looked at me and frowned, asking if I was bullshitting him. "Could you, no shit, really handle her having a lover?" he asked

"I really believe I could," I said as we passed through San Luis Obispo. "If she had fun with someone, I would be a real dick to deny her that pleasure, don't you think? I would hope I could be happy for her that she had a good time. It wouldn't be fair," I went on, "to keep her from having fun simply because I couldn't handle her having it with someone else. If I felt so insecure that I'd resent her having a good time with someone else, wouldn't that be pretty selfish?"

"You mean if she wants to fuck someone, you think she should? You feel it would be selfish to deny her of sexual pleasure, or any pleasure?" he asked, making a face, struggling to understand. I said that was exactly how I felt.

"We both do," I said. "We've talked about it a lot. Doesn't it make sense?" I asked.

He shook his head, shrugged, then laughed, saying maybe he wasn't tolerant enough after all. "So if I told you I've always thought Claire is hot, sexier than fuck, and I've wanted to bed your wife for years, you wouldn't mind?"

"I'd respect your honesty," I said. It gave me satisfaction to be able to tell him just how I felt about such a personal issue of intimacy. "Most of my friends, I'm pretty sure, actually do want to fuck Claire. So if you said you do, too, I figure you're telling the truth."

"But you wouldn't mind?" he repeated as we pulled into a gas stop near Paso Robles.

"I'd be pleased, actually," I said, "because she is hot. She is one sexy woman, and she does enjoy sex. Maybe I'm crazy, but this is really how I feel."

"Well, you can be happy then, because I really have wanted to fuck your wife for years," he said. "Can I say it that way, 'fuck your wife?'" I nodded and smiled as we passed empty California countryside.

"If you ever do," I said, "it will be up to her, not me. If you 'fuck my wife', I hope you both enjoy the sex," I added truthfully. "I really do."

"I don't see how it would be that easy for you," he said. We both were quiet for a few miles, then he said, "Why don't we give it a test. I really do like your wife, so if I get her to want to go to bed with me you could handle that?" I nodded and said I could. "Well, that would really confirm you are sincere," he said. "So you won't mind if I try?" I told him to go ahead and said, "If you want me to, I'll tell her about your interest."

"No," he said. "I'd rather do it myself." We laughed at the sound of that, like the three-year-old who refuses help.

We agreed that he would try to sleep with her, and if she wanted to fuck him, ever, it would be fine. "Try away," I said. "Would you like me to talk you up, you know, make you sound intriguing?" He shook his head. "So you want to just do it all yourself?"

"I want to be intriguing on my own," he said with a grin.

"I'll tell you at the end of this trip what strategy I'll use," he added. "I really want you to know," he said, "I'm not screwing with you. I really do have the hots for your wife."

"Good luck," I said and put out my hand. We actually shook hands over him trying to have sex with my wife as we past Kings City. As I looked out the window, I remembered a time we were in the middle of a slow and tender session of lovemaking when I assured her she didn't have to be limited to just sex with me.

"What a strange thing to say while fucking me," she said in her straight to the point approach to life. I stopped moving in and out of her, but kept my erection buried deep in her.

"I just want you to know I love you enough not to put demands on you," I said.

"You love me enough to let me fuck other men?" she chuckled.

"Exactly."

Our trip went well, we caught a lot of fish, and enjoyed the paddling, and as we drove home I asked if he'd come to a decision about how he'd like to handle things regarding Claire. "I would like to come to your house a lot," he said, "over the next few months, be around her regularly, and if we hit it off I'll ask her how she feels about married women having sex outside of marriage. I'll tell her how I feel and let the chips fall as they may.

"Does she like masculine guys, or studious types, or suave intellectuals?" he asked.

I laughed. "Suave intellectuals. Can't you tell?" He smiled and nodded. "She likes active guys, like you," I said. "She likes to hike, camp, canoe, but she does like men who can think. She's a smart person," I said.

"I know that," he replied. He thought for a while, then asked, "Could I ask her to, you know, go on hikes and things during the day, when you're at work?"

I said her schedule is pretty flexible, so he should feel free to do whatever he felt like doing, whatever he was able to persuade her to do. When we got back home, Jake came to the house with me and stayed for dinner the night we returned. He lives fairly close to us, but she offered to have him stay the night so he wouldn't be getting home at midnight, and he accepted. They were their normally friendly selves together, but not overly so. I watched them together, trying to imagine her with him, wondering how sexually interested she was in him.

"I liked having Jake here tonight," she said as we got ready for bed my first night back. As we made love I thought about him fucking her, and it gave me a charge I hadn't anticipated, thinking about them in bed, picturing him inside her. It even caused me to come quickly in her, picturing them making love, imagining it was his cock moving in and out of her. I realized I often did that, only usually with no one in particular, now I had a specific image and it made it more exciting. Afterward, I wondered if this would amount to anything. I was about to find out if all of my proselytizing against jealousy and possessiveness in marriage was all just a bunch of bullshit or not.

In the course of the next two months, Jake was over to the house maybe fifteen times. He had dinner with us a couple of times a week, went to the lake to waterski at least three times, and even came over to help me on two weekends to build my deck. One Monday she told me Jake had asked her to go hiking with him the following Wednesday while I was at work. He worked out of his home and could rearrange things during the day, so he had lots of free time when people like me were working. Claire usually didn't go in on Wednesday, so she would be available, and I wasn't against it, so they planned their first hike.

On Wednesday night, after we'd gone to bed, we started to make love and I entered her. I like starting slowly, savoring the feeling of being inside her, feeling about as close as I possible. Strangely, perhaps, that is my favorite time to talk to her. "How did you like your hike?" I asked as I held myself still in her. She said she really needed the exercise, that she loved getting out, and that Jake was a great hiking companion. "You like him?" I asked.

She stopped moving her hips and gave me a strange look. "Of course," she said. "Don't you? We've been friends with him since before he and Sue were married." She said it like I should know, of course.

Over the next few weeks they hiked quite a bit, and she became much more demonstrative with Jake, openly showing affection, sometimes clearly flirting, the kind of closeness that comes from a lot of relaxed time together. Finally, he said he was going to ask her to go with him on the weekend over-night camping trip. I told him he should, that she'd like that.

I didn't mind, but I did feel a twinge of uneasiness. It was more like excitement than jealousy. Was I not as secure as I thought? The feeling was strange because during the time before they went I often had masturbation fantasies about the two of them, imagining sexual things between Claire and Jake, brought myself as I pictured them kissing and fucking. I thought about the particulars of what they might do on their two-day backpacking trip. If I knew Jake, and I was sure I did, I knew he'd do all he could to get her to zip their sleeping bags together.

One evening he came to dinner and when he left that night she put her arms around his neck and kissed him as he prepared to leave. It was a much more involved embrace than she'd ever given him before, and it was a clear indication he was winning the engagement. As he walked down the walkway to his car, she watched him all the way. Before he drove away, she waved, like a school girl after a enjoyable date, then she shut the door.

"You and Jake are becoming pretty good friends," I said. "You starting to be sweet on him?" I meant it a lot less confrontational than it came out, but she gave me a look that could kill and called into question all of the lecturing I'd done about the evils of possessiveness in marriage and open relationships.

"So you're not as secure as you've claimed?" she asked sarcastically.

"I'm sorry," I said, meaning it. "That didn't come out right. I apologize for sounding ridiculous.

"You are getting closer to him, right? That's okay," I said, kissing her on the lips.

"We are," she said with some introspection, "and I'm beginning to really like being with Jake." She looked intently at me, letting her statement sink in. "I guess I should apologize too because it isn't all that fair to you. I spend more time with Jake than with my own husband," she said. "I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"No need. I really don't want to make you feel guilty for liking to be around Jake," I said, "for wanting to be with him."

She was quiet for a few minutes, then she looked up. "Jake has asked me to go on an overnight camping trip with him to Figueroa Mountain next weekend," she said. "I would like to go." There was an appeal in her eyes, but she didn't put it in terms of a question. I nodded and kissed her.

"Then you should go," I said.

They went on their camping trip and were together until Sunday night: Friday, Friday night, Saturday, Saturday night, and all of Sunday. When he dropped her off, she put her stuff away, then asked if we could talk. When everything was unpacked and stored, she sat down. "I slept with Jake," she said as I sat next to her on couch. She tried to make it sound matter of fact, but it came out as confession on the witness stand. "You always said if I found someone I wanted to sleep with I should feel free. I wanted to tell you," she said, "and not hide anything."

Of course, I knew she had, or at least expected she would, but the saving grace was that when she told me I didn't feel angry or jealous. I actually was happy for them, and more than a little excited by the sexual potency of it. As she talked I couldn't resist picturing them, once again, having sex in their tent, on the bank of the stream, and anywhere else they happened to be so inclined. It really was arousing to hear.

She said they talked on the way to the trailhead and sex came up. She said she told him how I felt about an open marriage. He asked her if she felt the same way. Claire answered that she had always felt she wouldn't be able to have sex with other men, but that she reserved the right to change her mind. They hiked the first day, she said, pretty much without incident, but the first night they did zip their bags together and made love in the tent after skinny dipping near a waterfall and drying one another off with the camping towel.

"I liked it," she said smiling. "I really liked when he kissed me and I felt his warm, nakedness against mine. You were right, it was exciting, and I couldn't wait to get home and tell you. I loved feeling him inside me," she confessed without uneasiness. "Are you okay with this?"

I asked her to tell me what they did, where they did it, and how it felt. I really was sincerely eager to hear about her sexual weekend with Jake. I guess I could be accepting after all.

"At the waterfall, the first afternoon we swam nude," she said. "He held me as we stood in the water and I liked feeling his hard penis against my naked front. He got hard and I liked that too," she said. "I guess it was then that I was sure I was going to let him make love to me," she said. "I suppose I knew it all along, so I finally admitted to myself that I wanted him to.

"I felt a little guilty at first, a little twinge, but I got over that quickly. When he entered me, in the tent, I thought I was going to come on the spot." I smiled at her anxiety over coming too quickly. "The first night I think I must have come four or five times," she said with a grin. She was able to see my eagerness to hear about it and she seemed to be energized by my ability to accept her getting pleasure from another man.

"Saturday, we hiked nude," she said, almost proudly. "We met some other folks hiking, two couples, and after they saw us without clothes, they hiked that way with us. We camped pretty close together, and, funny as it seems, I liked them knowing we were in the tent making love that night.

Brian and his wife fucked right next to the fire later, on his sleeping bag, and afterwards we all sat at the fire and talked. There were two women, Jane and Carol, who were a couple, and they told us they were happy to see us so openly affectionate around them and thanked us for not being offended by theirs. They asked if Jake and I were married and I told them my husband was home watching football, waiting to hear all about our trip. I was proud of you as I said it, and I liked them knowing that I was fucking Jake and you were okay with it," she said.

"I like that you can be so open about it with me," I answered. "I really am enjoying you telling me." It was true. I actually was excited that she could tell me about her sex with Jake and not hold back. "How is Jake in the lovemaking department?" I asked. "I mean, is he average, bigger than average, or what?"

"You mean is he bigger than you?" I'm sure I blushed and nodded. "A little," she said, "but not much. He fills me really well," she added, "but you both make love very well."

"Any oral?"

"You know how much I like to have my pussy eaten," she said, "so yes, there was a lot of "oral."

So I'd disclosed to a buddy my feelings about marriage and the need to be open, about trying to accept my wife's desires without simply thinking about my own insecurities, and how if my wife was having an affair with one of my friends I would do my damnedest to accept it as her choice and not a criticism of me necessarily. So when Jake asked Claire and me if we'd like to travel with him to Oregon for a Shakespearian festival, she and I both accepted the invitation. In Ashland he had rented two rooms for two nights.

Claire asked if I would mind if she stayed one of the nights with Jake and one with me. "That sounds like a nice compromise," I said. It was an eight hundred mile drive to Ashland, so we would be staying one night on the way. We figured in Red Bluff we'd get a motel. There was a Carson Suites near the freeway, so we got one room that had two bedrooms.

Shortly after we arrived in Red Bluff, Claire went in to take a shower. We figured to go out for dinner close to the room. Having been around Jake nude on numerous occasions, besides making love to him many times, she felt comfortable with us and came out of the bathroom naked. As she stood before the bedroom mirror combing her hair, Jake remarked to me how very beautiful she was and how lucky we both were.

"Astonishingly gorgeous," I agreed. Hearing the desire in his voice, I nodded in her direction and he got up and went to her, standing just behind her naked bottom. He put his hand on her buttocks and she turned her head and kissed him. "Our woman is stunning naked."

We've both made love to Claire numerous times over the last few months, but we've never had sex with her at the same time," he said. She turned completely around to face him, standing before him baring her body, she put her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"You naughty boy," she replied. "Should we use this bed?" she asked.

Without waiting for an answer, she put her hand out to me and took mine, then she took his and led us both to the bed. She dropped our hands and stretched out on the before us, reaching out when she was in the middle. "Fuck me," she said to the two of us.

Without further hesitation, Jake and I crawled up and took our places on each side of my wife. She turned to her right and kissed me, then she turned the other way and kissed Jake. "You want to draw straws," she asked, "or do you care who gets to be in me first?" If thrilled me to hear my previously demure wife be so uninhibited about fucking us both, about her first threesome, and about doing it with her husband and lover.

"Sloppy seconds?" I said. "Why don't we do Rock, Paper, Scissors?"

Jake won and as he entered her, I massaged her breasts. I asked if she'd rather I wait this one out, or be there to take up the slack, pleasuring some other part of her. "Stay right where you are," she said. "I've never had two men attending to my needs at the same time," she added with a grin. "Find a spot, pleasure it, and take your turn when Jake is finished with his." I put my lips against hers and we kissed long and passionate.

I couldn't believe the change in Claire. She was sexually assertive and confident. "Fucking Jake has been good for you," I said. She nodded and continued pumping her hips. "I like the more sexually active Claire," I said.

"So do I," she said.

He fucked her first, then I got my first taste of "sloppy seconds" and Claire got her first twofer. She had her tubes tied a year before, so my wife let Jake come in her and then I got my turn. It literally was slopping seconds because he had filled her vagina with his semen and I added mine to his twenty minutes later.

We were resting on the bed and she rolled over and took his limp cock in her hand, placed her mouth over the knob, and began sucking him with some heartfelt groans. "You like sucking Jake?" I asked and she nodded without removing her mouth from his cock.

"Silly question," she said a few minutes later.

We all went to sleep around midnight in the same bed, not using the other bedroom at all. The next morning we left for Oregon at eight, after having breakfast at seven. We arrived at the hotel in Ashland at one, had lunch, then checked in. We attended a play that night and had dinner afterwards.

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,062 Followers
12