A Long Drive Into Wife Sharing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we returned to the hotel room, Claire showered and came out once again without clothes on. Jake was in the room next door and we had not yet talked about which room she would be in first. "I have some things to talk to you about, so if you'll fuck me I'll tell you what it is." she said. "I know you like to fuck and talk. Do it slowly so I can tell you what's on my mind."

I got on my back and she crawled on top, positioning my cock with her hand reaching behind her thigh. Once I was in her pussy she began a slow bouncing and kissed me. She raised up and smiled. "I know about your little conversation with Jake on the way to Lake Tahoe," she said, "and I guess I should be mad about your offering me to him. But then I realized you really didn't offer me to him," she added when I frowned. "So I am thankful, because I really do like having sex with Jake and I like fucking my husband as well."

"He fucks pretty good?" I asked.

"He fucks heavenly," she said. "You both do. I figure I am the luckiest woman in the world, but I want to keep you and Jake both."

"I loved watching you suck him off," I said. "You swallowed everything," I added. "He taste good?"

"You both do," she said. "Different, but really good. When we were on our first overnight backpacking trip and we met those two women on the trail, they said I had a wonderful husband. I told them I agreed," she said with conviction.

"When Jake told me he had wanted to fuck you for a long time, I just knew things were going to work out that he would end up with his cock inside of you."

"I want him to move in," she said with a sly grin. Then she bent forward and kissed me deeply.

"Whatever you want, my baby," I said. "How could I deny you of who you want?"

"There may be others," she said.

"I'm sure there will be," I replied.

12