All Comments on 'A Long Hard Day'

by James_Steele

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SirCarlSirCarlabout 8 years ago
Well Done!

Very well thought out, written, and presented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
10/10

Very well written, I would definitely read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I love it

Perfect. You did great. Write more please!!

nic331nic331about 8 years ago
Nicely done

Look forward to reading more of your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very detailed.. Loved it

I really liked the way this was written ..more details make a much more delicious story.. Like the stretching of her vagina because her father's cock is so big etc. Any story that makes me really horny is a Good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love the French Maid apron

What a hot, sexy, and loving story. More please!!!

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnycalmost 8 years ago
Hot and arousing.

Thank you. Would love to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Spicy Characters

Holy hell!! Talk about hot and entertaining to read. Very interesting characters too. Looking forward to read a lot more from you Mr. Steele. {D's.S.P.};)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Really enjoyed it! I liked the bit in there where he talks about not calling her a slut/whore etc, I thought his reasoning was great and appreciate the extra effort there adding it!

The collar and leash bit at the end seemed out of place a bit since that seems to be either dangling, unless theres another chapter. Hell, I'd love to get my wife to wear a collar though, especially when were out shopping or at the mall, hehehe.

vonLassenvonLassenabout 6 years ago
My opinion.

I really like this story (read it twice).

Kind regards

vonLassen

NaturalnaughtyNaturalnaughtyalmost 6 years ago
Love this!

I re-read this story often and wish you'd add more to it...I can see them evolving more into a D/s relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please write more to this!!!

I agree that this could be a great D/s story but with romance. My favorite!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Your stories are brilliant

Fantastic story. I like that no one can tell that they are physically related. Please add another chapter.

iwantithardrdaddyiwantithardrdaddyover 5 years ago

Fuck! I need another chap of this. Please...

blackknight314blackknight314almost 5 years ago
Short and sweet.

D/s is sweet, but only if they take turns. If he gets to fuck her ass, she should get a chance to fuck his.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 4 years ago
Very entertaining story

I have read a lot of your later stories but this is the first time I have read this I enjoyed it. Thanks.

Papabear73Papabear73almost 4 years ago
Hmm

Today's story was brought to you by the word luscious and succulent. Highly overused, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. 4 stars, only because of the overused words, and I'm not a big fan of D/s..

Kittykat0212Kittykat0212almost 4 years ago
love

oh fuck! this story is so hot, made me cum

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 3 years ago

"A Long Hard Day:" - Recently Divorced Father, Jake and Early Twenties Daughter, Olivia.

The title of the story says a lot. From a hard day at work, straight to fucking his daughter--even she's been raunchy and slightly naughty, all within the same day, is a stretch given that daughter Olivia has been naughty within the same day--and all with no foreplay, nor "wining and dining" but only with her dropping her bath towel into fucking her within possibly an hour or so.

Technically the story is very well written, with the exception of pronoun's being reversed (he versus she, him versus her, etc.) three (3) or so times, and pronouns were missing or left out about three (3) times. Otherwise, from a literary point of view the story is soundly written and structured, the roles of the character's, their dialogue and clarity were easy flowed and understandable! Writer 'James_Steele' writes a great themed story of love commitment, and sexual passion. I've read several of his stories--so far--that were top-notch from the beginning. Though I loved the incest portion and theme, this story left me wanting the initial romance and their first love connection to be more romantically conventional.

There was no details of pregnancy protection nor talk of future children, though father Jake, paraphrasing, pronounced "his wife" for life. Likewise, the word slut is not a word most males would not use early within their romance, especially (and specifically about his daughter) early in the romance. Personally, I don't think it kosher that a father would make their first complete sexual consummation in the kitchen, with food and table settings pushed aside, while he lays back in a kitchen table chair, without "warming up" his daughter by eating her pure and delectable pussy! My constructive comments are not to debase nor debunk the story, nor the theme. My comments are constructive to the extent that daddy is making a life long impression on his lifelong lover and paramour (and maybe the mother of his--and her--children. The "love" might have been in his heart and feelings for Olivia, but his romantic abilities were missing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

😍🤤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't like the idea of calling the daughter a slut or a whore, especially, if he values her so highly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was so erotically hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I used to bend over and show my dad my pussy from behind. He would come up behind me and gently tweak my nipples and make me wet. His dick would get so hard. I loved watching it throb and twitch.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

Incest at its finest? The collar does give a minute's pause. A very interesting stroke piece but could do with a sequel or two. I look forward to reading more of your work. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Started off well, took a weird turn, seems to have entered BDSM territory, too bad. A decent story for what it was, but some elements not particularly to my liking. But I don't downrate for personal taste differences; only objective story quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJames_Steele@James_Steele
Just a guy who likes writing naughty stories about loving relatives. I hope you like them. Don't hesitate to send feedback. I love to know what you think, and I'll always do my best to reply if you include your email. Please note: I'm going to do my best to remove any slut sh...