A Long Hard Ride with Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Clara raised herself up on her elbows, her head was shaking, her eyes wide. She reached out to hit him, but he grabbed first one of her wrists and then the other in one of his hands, and pinned them to the ground above her head. With his knees, he spread her legs, and then took hold if his huge shaft with his free hand. Guiding it to her opening, he rubbed his head over her lips, coating it with a mixture of her juices and Malcolm's sperm.

Suddenly, one of her hands came free, and she flung it at his chest. It bounced off without any effect. He changed his grip and grabbed her throat. Now she had both hands free, and was wildly beating his sides, pushing at him, clawing at his face. Her legs legs thrashed at the grass as she tried to dig her heals in. Her hips moved from side to side, but were so restricted by Brad's knees.

"Look, sugar plumb," said Brad, his face close to Clara's. "You've been fucking all night, haven't you?" Clara paused, then nodded once. "And even though Malc's been inside you four times..."

"Five!" shouted Malcolm.

"...you still haven't cum," continued Brad. "Have you?" Clara paused again. Then shook her head. "Ok. Now we're getting somewhere."

Harry saw Brad use his finger on a spot just inside Clara's pussy, that made her call out, extend her neck, and close her eyes.

Brad sniggered. "Thought that was where your sweet spot was." He touched her again, and again she cried out, her body spasming, her hips thrusting upward out of her control. "You want to cum. Don't you?" Brad paused, waiting for her response. "Don't you!" He touched her again, and she whimpered, before she slowly nodded her head. "You want ME to make you cum, don't you." He used his finger on her again, this time ever so gently.

"Ohhhhhh," she moaned.

"Say it," commanded Brad, as she squirmed under him. She muttered something inaudible. "Say it so we can all hear you?"

"I...I want you to make me cum," she whispered, her body slithering like a snake out of control on the grass.

She was trapped. Harry thought for a moment to intervene. But he realised he too was trapped, and could not tare his eyes away from the sight of the most monstrous cock he had ever seen, about to invade the most delicate pussy he had ever seen.

"Here we go," Brad said quietly. Clara suddenly stopped moving. There was a sharp gasp from her lips. Her head went back, her eyes widened, and she howled. Harry could see Brad's length slowly slipping inside her. In and in it went until..."Oooh, I've bottomed out in her."

He was less than half the way in.

"Take it easy with her," said Rick, stood beside a nearby tree, his erection in his fist. "Don't ruin her for fuck's sake."

Brad withdrew slightly, paused, and pushed again.

"Nuuuggyyy!" cried Clara.

Brad removed his grip from her throat, resting both his palms on the grass, taking most of his weight. He made slight thrusts with his hips, each one barely perceptible on his bulky frame, but each one making Clara's lithe body bounce, and her tiny tities wobble.

"Nnnuugghh...ohhhhh...nnnnugghhh...ohhhh," she cried, with every one of his thrusts.

"There. That's better, isn't it?" sad Brad. Clara just stared back at him, her breath taken away. "I told you it would fit, didn't I? Look."

Brad paused his thrusting, and raised himself off the ground. Clara looked down between her legs at the thick, bulbous, purple head, that was poised just between her swollen pink lips.

"Doesn't hurt now, really, does it? he asked her. She shook her head slowly. "Good girl. Now, watch as I push it inside you again." But Clara could only watch the first inch or two of Brad's cock. Her head went back, her eyes closed and she groaned loudly. Her fingers dug into the grass and the dirt.

Brad pulled himself out of her once again, resting his cock head just at her gates. Clara's eyes flew open and stared at him in anticipation. As soon as he made eye contact with her, he gently reinserted his length, causing her to close her eyes and moan loudly.

"You see?" shouted Brad to the others. "Clara loves a monster cock, don't you Clara?"

"Ohhhhh," is all she could say.

Brad's cock was one more poised and ready to insert itself back into the warm, tiny hole. Harry, who was nursing his own erection, could only watch in stunned silence as Brad slowly pushed his length back inside Clara. Slowly, Brad began thrusting in and out of the whimpering girl as her fingers clawed at the grass beneath her. With one hand, Brad reached down to grab Clara's thigh, lifting it out and up.

"Ohhh, that's better," he cried. "I can get all the way in now, watch..."

"Nnnnuggghhhhhh!" cried Clara, and Harry watched as Brad's long pole disappeared further inside her.

Brad took her leg and wrapped it round his shoulder, before doing the same with her other leg.

"This is my favourite position," he said, pausing for a moment. "Now I really can get deep inside you, baby."

"Oh, God, please," hissed Clara.

But it was no good. There was no stopping Brad as he pumped away at Clara's tiny body. "There," he hissed. "Doesn't that feel good?"

"Ohh god, ohh god, ohhhh god..." is all she could reply.

"I said, doesn't that feel good?"

"Ohh yes, ohh yes, ohhh yessss..." is all Clara could scream.

It wasn't long before Brad came inside her. A few sudden jerks, making her scream a deafening, high pitched yell, and Brad's grunts indicated he had finished with her.

Rolling over on to his back he let out a huge sigh. "Shit, that's better. I've been needing to empty that lot into you since last week."

Poor Clara was exhausted. She lay in the grass for several minutes, as the slippery cum from both men ran out of her.

Eventually, Harry and Rick had to help her up, help her get dressed, put her helmet on, and get her back on her bike. The ride home was slow and quiet. Nobody spoke, even when Clara headed down her side street to her house.

"That's the last we'll see of her," said Rick.

But how wrong was he.

Graham was back the next week, and with him he brought Clara, and one of Clara's friends.

If Clara was a tiny, quiet waif, then Nel was a buxom bubbling beauty, who shook hands and chattered away to the men as she boldly introduced herself to the group.

"Hi, I'm Nel. Clara's told me all about you. You sound lots of fun. Do you like my bike? It's new. I got it at the same time I got this top. And these bib-shorts, one with a trap door, like Clara's."

Nel's white bib-shorts were the same brand as Clara's. Under her bib-shorts, she wore a yellow cycling T-shirt that fitted tightly over a pair of huge breasts, which would have been large by any measure, and were made even larger by her small frame. She was probably only an inch or two taller than Clara, but her developed figure, skinny waist, and curvaceous hips caused erections all round.

"Where did you get her from?" whispered Malc to Graham.

"Err, yes, she's known Clara since they were little. We're in the same year back when they were in high school. She works at the Golf Club. All grown up now."

"Too damn right," said Rick. "Is she up for it too?"

"Shut up, Rick," said Harry.

"Erm, I dunno," said Graham, with some uncertainty, but with a noticeable bulge swelling inside his own cycling shorts.

As usual, Malcolm led the way, and it soon became apparent that he was heading for Jonah's Youth Hostel.

"Are you sure this is a good idea, Malc?" asked Harry, when he figured out where Malc was leading them.

"What do you mean?" Malcolm feigned innocence.

"Graham's here."

"So?"

"He's Clara's grandad."

"And?"

"You can't be thinking of doing the dirty on either of them with him there? Can you?"

Malcolm just smiled. "Relax. You've seen the way Graham looked at Nel? I bet he's been wanting to get some time alone with her."

Harry had to agree. Graham was riding especially close to Nel, and was chatting to her as much as possible. "What, are you hoping he does her while you do his Granddaughter?"

Malcolm's grin grew even wider. "Why not. And there is sure to be something left over for you at some point."

The day was hot, and the sweating and dehydrated group reached the Youth Hostel by late afternoon. There was plenty of beer to pass around, but there was no talk of the ride home, or indeed of anything other than who was to cook.

Nel volunteered herself and Clara, and the girls set light to the huge range and began pouring beans, lentils, and sauces into Jonah's huge cast iron pan. An hour later and dinner was served, along with more beer, and some of Jonah's special bread.

As the sun set, the group split up, some moving outside for beer, others drifting in to do the washing up. Harry helped Clara with the dishes, before deciding to head for the showers.

The communal showers were in a large room at the back of the Hostal and consisted of four shower heads behind a tiled wall. The water was warm and refreshing, and Harry soaked away the stress of the day.

"Ooooh, this is nice," came a female voice suddenly from his right. He looked round to find that Nel had joined him. She was totally naked, and looked absolutely incredible. Like something out of a porn movie. She had her head under the water, and her arms were up running the water through her hair. This movement raised her two huge breasts, that were firm, perfectly round, and topped by two large pink cherry nipples. She glanced over at Harry. "Pass the soap."

Harry dropped the soap. Twice. And she laughed at him, before bending down, picking up the large bar of white soap, and applying it to her perfect stomach. She made circular motions across her skin, as the warm water lathered her up. With her other hand, she drew some of the lather up over her breasts. Harry could only stare in wonder.

"Like what you see?" she asked. Then glancing down at his semi-erect penis, "I can see that you do." She took a pace nearer, and took hold of his cock. Harry groaned as he felt himself swelling. She looked up at him, smiling. He just stared at her beautiful face, those two huge soapy breasts, and her hand slowly working the length of his now fully hardened member.

With her free hand, Nel reached behind Harry's neck, pulling his face near to hers. She lifted a leg and wrapped it round his waist.

She whispered: "You can fuck me here. If you want me."

He held her breasts, feeling the soft skin, her nipples under his palms. "I...errr...oh, God, Nel. You're so lovely."

She giggled. "So are you going to take me?" She paused for a moment. "Or would you rather have somebody else?"

"What? Who?"

She raised her eyebrows, dropping her leg to the floor, while continuing to rub his cock slowly, expertly. Clearly she had done this before.

Eventually she said: "I mean Clara, you dummy. Don't tell me you haven't noticed her?"

"She's...errr...very pretty..."

"You do know that she's fancied you for years, don't you?"

"Err...no..really?"

"Oh my god. Yes. When we were little she said she was going to marry you. She's been coming on these bike rides just to be near you."

"But...I mean, she's...I mean, with Malcolm..."

Nel giggled. "They fucked her yes. They got to her before you did. You idiot. They'll do it again if you don't go to her."

"What?"

"She's in bed now. Waiting for you."

"What?"

"Do you want her? Or would you rather have me?"

"I...errr...ohh god..."

Nel giggled again, and let go of Harry's cock. "Don't worry. I couldn't do that to Clara. Now off you go. She's in one of the bottom bunks on the far side of the dorm."

"But Graham...her Granddad..."

"Don't worry about him. I'm sure he has other things on his mind," said Nel, glancing down at her soapy breasts.

Harry's hands were shaking as a grabbed a towel, dried himself, and wrapped it around his waist. Padding over the hard, cold tiled floor, he made his way through the dormitory. Malcolm and Jonah were over by the fire drinking. The others were in the doorway chatting.

Clara was lying in a bottom bunk, just as New said. Hesitantly, Harry sat on the edge of the bed, peering through the gloom to see if she was awake. He reached out and touched her arm. He could hear her take a sharp breath. Leaning forward, he whispered: "Clara? Are you awake?" He saw her nod her head. "Would you like me to get into bed with you?" Another nod.

He discarded his damp towel, and pulled back the sheet. He caught a glimpse of her perfect tiny body laying underneath the thin white cotton sheet, before he slipped in beside her. He felt her tummy, the soft, perfect skin, and the toned muscles underneath. She took a sharp breath in, as he worked his hand over her skin, feeling her sides, her hips, and then back up. Her petite breasts were firm but so much smaller than Nel's, and for a moment he found it hard to believe that he had been lucky enough to feel the breasts of two eighteen year old girls within a matter of moments.

As his eyes became accustomed to the gloom, he could see her nipples stiffen under his touch. He reached forward and took a breast in his mouth.

"Ohhhhh..." she groaned. Her hand went to the back of his head, pulling him to her as his tongue flicked over her nipple. She tasted of honey. His hand moved back over her tummy, her waist, to that space between her legs. He felt her legs part, and his fingers found her slit. She was already soaking wet as his index finger almost fell inside her. "Yessss.." she groaned loudly, "Yesssssss." Her hips raised off the bed as Harry's index finger dived into her pussy. His thumb found a raised, hard, yet tiny spot, which instinctively he pressed and rubbed. "Nnnnurrghhhhhh!"

Several feet away came the sound of Nel giggling, and mens low voices by the fireside. Harry glanced over to see Nel's naked outline being pulled to the floor by more than one pair of hands.

Suddenly, Clara was pulling him to her, urgently grabbing his head, the backs of his arm, his ass. His leg went over her, and he felt her hand on his cock, guiding him to where she needed it. His head reached her gates, and he felt her legs spread even wider, her knees drawing up in anticipation.

"Clara," whispered Harry. "Clara?"

"Yes?"

"Are you on the pill?" There was no response. "Clara, are you on the pill?"

"No."

"Ohh, shit."

"It's ok, Harry. It's ok." Her voice was urgent, her hips thrust up to him, her tiny hands gripping the top of his buttocks. "Put it inside me. Please. I want to feel it in me."

Harry had no choice. He was no longer in control. He pushed, and he entered her."

"Aaaawwwwwooohhhhhhhhh!" she cried.

For a moment, Harry hesitated, expecting her cries to attract attention from her Grandfather only a few feet away. But her smell, the touch of her tiny hands on his back, and the warm softness pulsating around his pole urged him on, and he began to fuck her.

Her fingers dug into his skin, her knees came up, her feet on his asscheeks. "Yesss, ohh yess, ohh yess, Harry..."

By the fireside came moans from Nel, a laugh from two or three men, and a deeper guttural groan, presumably from whichever man had gotten to be inside Nel.

"Ohhh, God, Harry, fuck me...fuck me," whispered Clara's voice in his ear. She overwhelmed him and he bucked once, twice, thrusting at her, cumming with a sudden intensity as never before.

It took him several moments to come down from the ecstasy, to find she was clamouring, whimpering, squeezing his sides with her thighs, pulling him to her still. He could feel her pussy muscles working on him, and although he knew he couldn't possibly become hard for her again, he felt something happening. It took several minutes but he felt himself stiffening inside her once more. He stared down at her perfect pretty face, disbelieving that he could be so lucky to be inside this beautiful body, who needed more of him.

His tongue parted her lips and he felt her own tongue wrap itself around his as she let out a little baby moan.

And he began to pump.

Clara's head went back, her eyes closed, her hips began to thrust in time with his own. Her knees were right up by her shoulders, and he could feel her shuffling, trying to get them even higher. He grabbed her left leg and wrapped it over his right shoulder, before taking her other legs and doing the same.

She moaned: "Ohhh...yessss...yessssss...yesssssssssss."

Harry picked up the pace quickly, each long, hard pump making her tiny tits bounce, and forcing a baby moan from her lips. Her hands tore at the bed clothes, he grabbed her chestnut hair, and felt himself once more approaching his climax.

She felt it too, and tried to pull away from him. "No...not yet...don't cum in me yet, Harry." But her voice, her smell, her softness were too much, and he spent his second load deep into her with a final thrust and groan.

Afterwards, he rolled on to his back, his right arm still around her. She snuggled into him, cuddling him, fingering his nipples, wrapping her leg over him, slowly kissing his chest.

Harry drifted off in peace.

It must have only been minutes, as his eyes opened to see Clara's chestnut locks at his waist. She was sat astride his legs, her lips wrapped around his flaccid cock. He could feel his tounge working on him, her tiny hands softly caressing his ball sack.

She looked up at him. "I want you to be inside me again, Harry," she said, as she took hold of his shaft. "I've wanted you to be in me for such a long time. I wanted you to be my first. Not Malcolm. It should have been you, Harry. But I wanted it sooo much. I needed a cock. But you were asleep. And Malcolm said it would be ok. He told me to pretend it was you. That I could pretend I was still a virgin after he made me cum. But I want you to make me cum, Harry. Please, pleeaase..."

Her words, her smell, her touch, had their desired effect, and Harry felt himself stiffen. Her little face lit up like a moon beam when she saw how hard she had made him. "Ohh, Harry," she kissed him. "I knew you loved me."

Moving up his body, her legs straddling him, she took hold of his now fully erect shaft, positioning at her pussy lips. Then she seemed to hesitate, as if she didn't know what to do.

"Help me. Help me, Harry. I don't know what to do now."

For a moment, Harry thought Clara had engaged in fantasy roll play. But suddenly he realised she had never been fucked in this position before. He took hold of his shaft, and gently positioned himself between her lips. Her baby moan seemed to make him even harder. Slipping his other arm around her waist, he pulled her on to him, moving his hand to her beautiful bubble butt to help her ease herself on to his pole.

"Ohhhhh...God...ohhhhh, yesss, yesss, Harry, yes, I love it, I love you, yessss, Harry." Her hips rocked back and forth, as her prime instincts took over.

He held her waist as she rocked her hips, pumping his shaft as if she has been born to do only this. He could feel the tight muscles of her pussy gripping him firmly, squeezing his shaft as her body brought him toward a third orgasm. Grabbing a tiny tit in each hand he thrust upward, grunting.

"Oh, Harry, make me cum. I need cum, please Harry!"

Her words were like magic, and he humped her as hard and as fast as he could. "Yesss, baby, ohhh yesss, here it comes for you my baby girl."

"Not yet, Harry, I need to cum. Please make me cum."

But it was too late, and Harry had lost himself and his self control. Reaching behind her he pulled her waist to him with one hand, and with the other he grabbed the cheeks of her tiny peaches.

"God, yes I'll make you cum," he thrust up into her, feeling his tip in her hot tightness. Feeling the surge as he exploded inside her, he called out her name as he pumped his sticky deposit inside her for a third time.

"Oh, Harry, oh, Harry," she whispered in his ear, stroking his head gently, as he came down.