A Long Hard Ride with Granddaughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What a fantastic fuck, he thought, breathless and sweaty, which was a little confusing as she almost sounded disappointed.

As he drifted off into a deep sleep with Clara's little body on top of his, he wondered when he would get to be with her again. Clearly she was infatuated with him, and felt the need for his mature cock.

Several hours later he woke to the sound of Nel's voice a few feet away.

"You're enjoying yourself." She sounded breathless, and by the squeaking of the bed, was clearly in the process of being fucked.

"Fuck, yes, you little slut."

Harry peered round the head of his bed to see Nel on all fours, facing him on a bed. Her huge tits were bouncing and swinging to the rapid rhythm of the pounding being given to her from behind. Her mouth was parted in a part-smile, and her eyes had a glazed expression, her skin shimmering with sweat.

"You don't think you can make me cum again, do you." she challenged her lover.

"Shut up, whore." Nel received a secession of hard slaps across her ass, and with each one she whimpered. Suddenly he slowed his pace, his hands moved from her hips, along her sides to her breasts. And as he leant forward, Harry saw it was Graham who had mounted his prize. "I'll make you cum in my own good time." He did something to one of her breasts that made her squeal. He grabbed her hair with his other hand, and jerked it back sharply, forcing her neck to snap back, and her torso to come upright. Graham was pinching her nipple fiercely, and his mouth bit down savagely on the side of her neck.

"Ohhhhhhh!" she cried out.

"And don't think it will be just me who cums up you. When those fat cocks over there have finished with my Granddaughter, I'll let them use on you!" And with that he continued his assault on her.

Bemused, Harry grabbed his shorts, and tip toed around the dorm, until he heard another cry of pain coming from the far side of the large room. The moonlight was shining through the big front window, and Harry could see Clara astride one of the men. She had the same rhythmical action that she had displayed such a talent for him earlier on.

"Make me cum, Malcolm. Please, make me cum," Her plea was desperate.

"Again, baby? Where do you get it all from? You know there's only one thing that can make you cum, don't you? We found that out earlier, didn't we?"

"Yes, oh god yes," she whimpered. "But it hurt so much."

"Shhhh, baby, shhh. You know you enjoyed it. So just relax. Hey, Brad. She's ready again."

"No, please, no, it hurts, not again."

Clara began to struggle, trying to dismount Malcolm. But he quickly grabbed her skinny little arms, forcing them behind her back, holding her firmly on top of him.

Just then, Brad came into view. His erection was nearly full, but just for good measure, he was pulling it slowly. He climbed on to the bed, behind Clara, and parted her asscheeks.

"Noooo, please..." mewed Clara, as Brad deposited lube from a tube on her asshole.

"Nel enjoyed it," said Brad. "Didn't you Nell!" But Nel was in no position to be able to answer as the cries and moans from accross the dorm showed. "Now, just hold her still, Malc. Here we go. Opening her up...uurghh...shit she's tight."

"Ohhhhhh...eeeeeeeee...fuckkkkkk!" cried Clara.

"Shit, Brad," said Rick, who was stood next to the bed. "How far up her are you going to go!"

"All in...urrgghhhhhh..."

Brad and Malcolm now began their slow pumping, together sliding in and out of Clara's fuck holes. Brad had control of her hips, pressing her down on top of Malcolm, who could now let go of her arms. For a while she struggled, crying, whimpering, pleading. But after a while, her pleas changed to moans, then sighs, before pleading again.

Brad slapped her ass cheeks. "Gonna cum in you, girl. Gonna cum up your asshole once more."

Malcom grabbed her hair. "Gonna cum in your pussy again, sweet cheeks. Fill you up with my love seed.

And then Rick was stood over her on the bed, his hard cock flopping onto her face. "And I'm gonna cum down your throat, fuckslut." He opened her mouth and slide his thick, moist, meat between her lips, until his balls rested against her chin.

"Ok, boys," said Malcolm. "Let's fuck!"

Harry watched the three men pound away at her lithe body, as it was mashed and pulverised. There was only so much punishment she could take, surely, and this couldn't possibly be pleasurable for her. But it sounded like this wasn't the first time that night that all three has been inside her together.

Harry turned, looking for a drink, searching the kitchen area, whilst hearing the sounds of hard flesh on soft flesh, the grunts from the men, and the screams, whimpers, and moans from Clara.

Finally, the last sound he heard before he finally found the whisky bottle, was an unmistakble call from Clara. Despite having a cock in each of her holes, including her mouth, it was an unmistakable cry from her:

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming!! I'm cummmmmmmmmmmmmmm..."