All Comments on 'A Long Hot Summer'

by anomica

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Good show!

So far so good. I like how the sister teases her brother. God, I only pray you'll throw some anal into the mix. I mean, you already mentioned her mouth-watering ass so it just makes sense to bring it to its logical conclusion.

Keep it up. It would be nice if they loved each other only and got married down the line or spoke of such plans.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Learn to punctuate...

...and this would be readable.

Why don't you have dialogue in quotation marks, which is the standard...well, everywhere? It makes this impossible to read smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
MADE ME CUM

HOT HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
holy shit

WoW! Makes me want to go fuck my hot sister right now!! Ive sucked her tits, fingered her pussy and shes given me a blow job, but after she reads this.. Thank you!

anomicaanomicaalmost 18 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I'd like to thank all for their comments. This is my first ever try at writing, and English is not my first language. I'll try to get someone to edit my future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
keep it (me) cummin

it was great . cant wait for the next half

Horny_Mungo2Horny_Mungo2almost 18 years ago
Yummy !

i loved this one! great work, very sexy. can't wait for the next part... !

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
GrEAT FUN

Really great fun. Interesting and I can't wait for the next 6-10 episodes.

Traveller

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot

Extremely hot- thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
LOVE IT!!

This story has my cunt dripping. Please continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
total bullshit

you made the guy out to be a pussy whipped asshole i couldn't even finish the first page it was so bad you should have put it in the trash or the domination area not here

jason2313jason2313over 12 years ago
Lack of parentheses

I dunno, the lack of parentheses just kinda got to me, maybe you could add them in?

Just didn't feel like they were actually talking without them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Nice sister

Your lack of punctuation quote marks made it hard to read. I understand English is not your 1st language, so you can be forgiven.

An excellent story that has a basis in fact for myself and my older sister who was a gorgeous, California-blond. She was a swimsuit model as well when just a teen and well into her twenties. I provided a lot of material for her portfolio that included nude and glamour shots. One of her best shots I got of her was her crossing a crowded street in NYC completely naked, tanned, and without anyone so much as looking at her. She was in stillettos, glasses, and gloves, that's it! We laughed at the memory. When I was at her home recently I read A LONG HOT SUMMER to her when we were in private, after her two boys were in bed, and her hubby was at work. We talked about our incest and how comfortable we were with it, and ourselves at that time. She was heavier, but not too heavy but she asked if I could help her lose weight. I said I could. She asked how I was going to help her? What was I going to do? Walk, run, or starve her skinny? I thought for a moment and I said, "No..., I'm going to fuck you skinny!" She smiled and I told her that all she had to do was fight me off from my attempts to rape her - and she was guaranteed to lose - weight..., that is... We would often end our wrestling sessions with hot, steamy, passionate sex that exhausted us both. She was able to get back into her old bikini in 3-months...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next issue

When is the next addition gonna be added? Sexier outfits(school girl, cheerleader,etc). More bad photos of sister. Possible cream pie shots just a few ideas to run with look forward to reading many more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous