All Comments on 'A Long Hot Summer Ch. 02'

by anomica

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot Siblings

This brother and sister are sexy, hot, and dripping wet. Well written, keep it up and continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very Good!!!

Well written story and very hot! I just hope it doesn't take another 6 months for your next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More please

This story is excellent. Please continue the story much sooner than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding Incest Tale

This Brother/Sister tale is one of the best I have read in this genre. Please tell us more about these two. You have a great talent, thanks for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
more more

more please tell us what happens the rest of the summer ad when the parents come home do they go to college together please tell us

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

I've been reading stories on this site for a long time and this one is quickly becoming my favorite. The only critique I have are the few typos. Other than that it's fantastic. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter!

oldwayneoldwayneover 15 years ago
Hot Stuff!!!

I thoroughly enjoyed this one! I'd like to see you continue it. Thanks for another good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Why don't you finish this

I never coment on stories but I had to this time.Loved this

tale and hope you add another chapter or six.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hmm

That was the best erotic story i have ever read. Where do you get such imagination? Whats you motivation? It was amazing. Can't wait for part three.

DYNO224DYNO224about 9 years ago
Good story

I thought you did a fine job with this story you left yourself plenty of wiggle room.You are set for plenty of more chapters witch I would like to read.Looks like he was okay with the sub role maybe you will see where that goes.many possibilities maybe mom finds out and is okay with it or even drawn into it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous