A Long Lapse - The Slavery Journey

Story Info
Shayna finally succeeds in putting Nishit under her thumb.
15.9k words
4.5
40.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers

Introduction: As per the first part of the story, Shayna - a state level champion belly dancer, comes across Nishit, who belongs from a dental department relative to Shayna. After spending a little time with Nishit and in the pursuit of getting to know him, Shayna finds out how this long lapse of hers helped her come across Nishit and how she had started loving him more than anything in her picture perfect world. When their relationship ages a little, Shayna gets the revelation of Nishit's miserable life over which he lacked total control.

Her stern personality and also the love for Nishit take her to the zone where she decides to hold the key and also start calling the shots in the relationship with him. Nishit being still a kind and innocent teenager agree to his girlfriend's demands and allows her to have the required charge over him by moving in with her. The story continues from here with Shayna holding the narrative end. Plus there are some really good twists en route as you go deeper, stay connected and any level of sweet criticisms are always accepted. Thank you.

*********

We continued to live together at my apartment. Nishit grew much obedient to me as my authority on him was taking an all new shape. As I labeled before taking him in, Nishit has been going through a training phase with me. My training was not usual like going from the definition but it was beneficial from the bigger picture. Since the first day to completion of a week now I forbid Nishit in bed with me. He was made to be on the mat next to my bed. He would experience a handjob every night before bed time. Also in this period I rain my angry rage on him at times, out and out we experienced sex once in the week time.

I woke up and prepared to be out of the bed. With this day being a Sunday, I was in bed for longer than usual. As soon as I made my way out, my eyes led the glare to Nishit who was working in the kitchen. With still half sleepy head and eyes half shut, I went forward close to him. Being 5'8, I didn't have to leap very much and hugged Nishit on his all six feet body from behind. With the tea still getting prepared, he laid his hands on my waist at his back to rub over it. I borrowed some of his time to turn him around; I looked in his eyes to find Nishit as cute and charming as he would be on a normal day. Furthermore I yanked his head back by his hairs and pressed my lips over his for an extreme good morning kiss and he replied back slowly. We moved our soft lips over each other until I broke it

"Are you on time dear?" I asked him breaking the kiss.

"It's a Sunday, Shayna. I thought..."

"You thought? Now that's something." My tone went contemptuous in a heartbeat.

"Read the breakfast time in the schedule out loud baby, I think I would get my answer subsequent to it." I said pointing at the paper pinned east of the kitchen wall. It had the schedule written over it sectioned in breakfast, midday work, chores, dinner, and bedtime; all to remind him to be on time daily. He turned his head to read it out,

"I am ten minutes late. I am sorry." He apologized straightaway but I knew it was not played the same.

"I have still not heard the time diaper boy. How dull could you get?" I narrated heavily.

"8:30 Shayna, the breakfast time." He said looking down slowly.

"And how late are you?"

"Ten minutes late. I am sorry." He apologized again.

"Sorry can't undo what has gone wrong baby. Do you think this is cool? Being late? Perhaps it's one of the passions of yours, isn't it?" I framed my sentences heavily as we were up for a morning lecture here. With his head still facing the floor Nishit replied waving his head to a no. He didn't speak a word.

"Let's see babe. Serve the tea in the garden area; we might just have a morning date around the bushes." Saying that, I turned around to leave. I had just taken a few steps away before turning around to Nishit again. "I believe you won't need your bottoms covered while being there Nishit, in fact you don't need anything covered down your waist at all for the entire day."

"It's... Its... daytime Shayna, how could I?" He mumbled as he should. I could see the fear newly spread in Nishit's eyes after he hasn't been put through a situation like this before.

"Punishment is necessary for the assurance of things not repeating themselves from here. IF not you then it's me, at least someone has to summon the sentence in their schedule today. I can be outside bottomless for you. I love you baby which makes me conventionally hand it out for you even though I have to serve my own verdict." Nishit listened to me in sheer disbelief and fear. "It's for you to decide now babe, who it should be?" I added and just toughened the situation for Nishit there.

My adorable boyfriend was shivering standing there and answered mumbling, "Okay Shayna, it...it is going to be..." after a second's pause, "me."

"That would be that then babe. See you." I headed to the bathroom to freshen myself following the morning schedule. Once I was out doing my brushing and washing myself, I saw Nishit doing the table in the garden area. As the orders go, he didn't put anything over his waist down making his good penis and butt naked above his long legs. I went out as well and the first thing I did was to look around to examine the situation there. Till the extent I knew my aristocratic neighborhood, they were the least socializing bunch living there. I was not really crazy at the first place calling that for Nishit.

His face still depicted enough humiliation flowing over it. I took the seat and so did Nishit pressing his butt firmly over the chair with his dick now very close to hanging over the chair surface. I somehow took my eyes off them and had him diluted in the conversation for the coming bunch of minutes. Nishit laughed over some of my pathetic jokes. Adding to the humor he returned with a few punches succeeding my attempt of easing up the situation. My significant other didn't waste a minute ever to make me feel how perfect this relationship could be. I helped him clear the table later and also rounding my palm over his naked butt, I entered in the house with him. There was no showing up event for Nishit till now.

The midday was about to be at our doorsteps and to delay any more time away I went out deciding to order the lunch from outside. Nishit has already been far more active in the weekdays and he deserved a rest from this. I wanted him to work well but not at the cost of my wrongly implicated charge. Post the good lunch, I prepared for us to stay leisurely in the couch together. With controlling him, my greatest urge also was about being with him as much as I could. I loved Nishit and we were no different teenagers still.

I was laid on the couch and as Nishit came close, I spread my arms before him to let him know about the bodily calling. Not wasting even a second, he came forward to lie down and rested his head down my neck. With this warm embrace building up, I caressed the back of his head to make him feel like the most loved boy in the world. I kissed over his forehead a few times and also roamed my hands over his naked butt down his waist. My cute little boy was totally in my charge. I tapped over his little butt a few times also Nishit showed signs of enjoying this.

This lasted a few minutes and Nishit was well erect by now. My hormones speeded to do the thing at this moment. I picked to my strength to turn Nishit around and over his back to and sat top of him. I took my seat over his waist and without a word bent straight to meet with his lips. Nishit's measured reactions didn't matter as I picked the pace in no time at all. We exchanged fluid from our tongues as my kissing went more and more wild. My lips went overlapping with his very fast and with kissing Nishit so passionately, I also felt his sharp breathe from very close. It was understandable that he was being used by me now. I also helped him out of his T-Shirt hurriedly leaving my six feet tall boyfriend naked.

Sex straightaway was no fun and I went forward doing what was right. Up till now fully dressed, I laid myself next to Nishit and grabbing his all hard cock, I tilted my head to go smooch with him again. With our kissing reaching a few seconds, I started stroking him toughly and pressed his testicles under my hand. Nishit's inability to go through the strokes reasoned him to open his mouth wide causing me to entrap his lips in my mouth every time he did it. For the next few minutes teasing him, all Nishit could do was moan sharply with replying over my lips to keep pace with the embrace. By his looks and sweat over his face, he was enthralled in these past moments.

"Undress me babe." I ordered him bluntly.

Nishit started doing that and being still fresher concerning associations in bed with a girl, he completely undressed me in a couple of minutes.

"Suck my breasts baby." I told him maintaining a slow sexy tone.

This was new for him other than I liked having my titties licked and sucked. I had this liking way before my adolescence. Nishit sluggishly approached over them and moved his lips on my cups and kissed over my left breast. He seemed to have liked the feeling of my young 34-C cups between his lips. He advanced further and picked interest in a few minutes to kiss, suck and literally make out with my breasts. Every time Nishit bit or kissed my brown titties, I closed my eyes scoffing and bite my lips and enjoyed every bit.

I took the seat over him again in addition, I leaned back to open the drawer at the couch side and got the condom pack out. Rolling it over his hard cock, I readied Nishit for the mingle task. I handled his dick under my palm and directed it straight inside my hole. My clit walls opened up slowly for his thick cock and I moaned heavier than him causing the sound to reflect back from the walls inside. My insides felt his dick getting in deeper with each second. The eyes of mine didn't open for an entire minute.

I started motioning myself to get his dick in and out of my vagina. Nishit exhaled out toughly with each stroke and I couldn't help but cursed the universe and literally jumped over his waist in the urge of wanting it harder. I went over his nipples to get them inside my mouth and kept with the slapping of my hips over his waist to get fucked more and more. Nishit attempted to hold my waist while fucking but I overturned the charge by holding and spreading his arms wide around his head and fucked myself more.

This lasted a whole minute more until Nishit filled his seeds under the rubber. I experienced two heavenly orgasms being there. My fatigued body fell directly over Nishit post this. We embraced each other again until I put him down my neck. I draped my legs around his waist and got us to cuddle and sleep with each other in the daylight. We were deep asleep in the coming minutes.

Later as evening approached we were up and fresh after the sex and nap. Nishit worked on his studies being bottom bared as I put away myself in the drawing room to get to dancing. My daily one or two hours disciplined schedules been the mantra of my considerations as one of the leading belly dancing sensations of the state. I let the sweat to make their way from forehead to my neck and more down over my body as I came close to finish the perspiring 85 minutes practice.

We had just Nishit's prepared dinner and I was watching TV being in the couch while he did the dishes being in the kitchen. Before hitting the bed, I was planning to go get some air after Nishit's chores and we did exactly that. We had not been out the entire weekend and this was the time I was looking to be more with Nishit. My plans about the outing were not clear inside but I believed to work out something fun trusting over my impulses.

Nishit was allowed to drive and I sat to the left getting some spare time to gaze outside the window also at my cute partner for one quarter of the time. Getting the glasses down, I felt the cold breezes hitting my face letting all the stress and loads of the mainstream shit to sit back for a while. Nishit drove back of the street which leads straight to the woods considering the location of my posh town. With each half mile now the road was getting quieter and cooler moreover we slipped away from any signs of human existence after a while. Bed time still had a distant shot and to add to the events Nishit started talking.

"You know there is something I want to tell you Shayna." He said maintaining his low tone.

"Yes baby. I'm listening." I replied sitting back and relaxing over the seat.

"My thanking Shayna, I want to tell you how good it all has felt since all now. Thank you for taking me in, I guess this is just what I needed." It felt good to listen to him speaking his heart.

"Oh... Oh... Wait a minute, we are not even halfway in this life yet babe, it has so much left. Won't this be a little early?" My tone was more of a warning than snarling-up.

"I know what I'm saying Shayna. It isn't early which something comes of a surety." Nishit's words made me turn and look into his eyes.

As I mentioned trusting my instincts before and it worked its way automatically as expected. I replied, "Okay I rest my doubts then baby. Could we see how thankful you are?"

"Yes Shayna, I'm sure." He replied.

"Get a good parking space then babe. We can do the talking after that." I ordered him.

It took Nishit a few minutes more to find a good lot of a few Pipal and Neem trees at the side of the road and stopped the car there between the grassy lands. I did the doors to come out followed by Nishit as well and held Nishit by his collars to get close to him. Well as the factual courses went, with the presence of cold breezes around, looking in the eyes of the person you love meant you're in for a definite treat. I allowed my lips on Nishit's and we kissed standing there. We did it for a minute before breaking it.

"I give you the opportunity to thank me baby. Strip down to nothing and DO IT NOW!" I asked him to be naked there between the woods and at the side of the road carrying minimum of two coups in a dozen of minutes. Nishit stepped back and started doing himself out of his clothes. He threw his clothes down in the grass and was naked in the next minute. My six feet charming young man stayed there at the side of the road without any single leaf covering his body. This was more than anyone could do but stars have just eclipsed over his fate, there was more to come.

I stood close to the car as Nishit stood a few feet away from me.

"KNEEL DOWN!" He looked at me with his astonished glare and went comfortably on his hands and knees.

"COME FORWARD!" My charging tone led his path as he started walking over his hands and knees.

"STOP!" After just covering a foot, he was made to come to a halt.

"MORE FORWARD!" My boyfriend now was well and truly following my voice.

"STOP!"

"MORE!" With his finally leap on the ground he was only a foot away from me as I looked down at his alerted face looking for another order to move.

"You sure you would thank me enough baby?" I asked roaming my hand down over his face.

"Yes Shayna." He quickly replied but slow enough to show the humbleness in his tone. My roaming hands quickly found to be slapping his cheeks gently as I spoke again,

"Then come more forward and slip my trousers down baby." Nishit held my waistline to get my trousers down along with my panties. The bottom wears slipped down till my thighs allowing the fresh chilly breezes to hit my bottom clearly. I settled my back at the side bonnet of the car and spread my legs to invite Nishit between them. Also I held his face to make him drown his head between my legs and over my hairy vagina. Nishit without a delay started working his tongue in and out of my hole.

I exhaled and moaned as he did it. He wasn't really good with his tongue but did his all to satisfy my needs there. Nishit's knees which were jammed in the grass, moved to and fro as he tongued me continually. I wished a change no time soon to toughen his job there and I did just that, I asked him to stay away until I turn myself around and Nishit had my round butt as the first thing in view before his eyes. I bent over and spread my one leg over the bonnet; I had my butt expanded under my waist. Nishit didn't waste a second to come forward and kiss on each of my butt cheek. Once his lips moved considerably over them, I had my wiggling start instantly.

I put my hands over my cheeks to slap them gently moreover grabbing them, I rubbed and jiggled my butt cheeks on his face. Thanks to the pitch black night sky above us, Nishit was saved from being humiliated publicly also this demonstrated one of the purest forms of it. I spread my cheeks to have him kiss over my hole and in the coming minutes Nishit was plainly making out with my anus. For the next follow-up I jiggled my butt more on his face with his nose buried in my anus. Nishit continued to worship my ass and like they have in the cinema, the camera slowly started to get away and over to gaze the sky and end the frame.

Next day I stepped my feet over the floor and started to come out of the bed. Nishit did all his works on time and was about to get in shower to bathe himself. I joined in with him and as we rubbed and soaped each other inside like any lively young couple with an opportunity would do. Nishit was always turning out to be an appreciable company; there was a reason my love stood still for him. I put on white skintight trouser below my black crop sleeveless T-shirt. I put on ankle high sneakers at both of my feet.

My well-off boyfriend on the other hand put on a marvelous pair of Ts and denim with fashionable sneakers at the bottom. I didn't understand defying his properties since such an early age how he still managed to be extravagant stylish when dressing. He looked rich, cool and cute; some of the mere attributes to make any opposite gender fall for him. Still as they call in a teenage relationship or in generally any relationship - MINE, he was mine just mine.

The time till late noon went pretty well while in the college hours. My college hours were coming to an end with the lecture counts and by the shift, Nishit still has one left in his bag. To kill time I decided upon going to the canteen. Even though with the arena full, with my each steps in all of the euphoria over my first meet with Nishit came alive there. To my fortune, the corner table which I fancied was empty. I took the seat there. As I sat there after a few minutes after my old friend or to be specific, once a friend - Neha appeared from some distance. She was approaching me and came here only.

"Hello Miss Hawkins, I hope you haven't forgotten about me." She said and gave her hands forward.

"Hello Miss second runner up of Hawkins, how come I can forget you!" My tone was taunting and a little pride full.

"Ah, same old same old, I expected a better reception perhaps." Neha said with a little glitter.

"You seem to be in a good mood sweetheart. What's up!" I inquired smilingly.

"Maybe the most prosperous one in my batch has said yes to me. This makes for a fair reason, doesn't it?" Neha said.

"I see Neha; you haven't got past the burn, have you?"

"How can one get babe? Aarsh, Nishit your list has been filled with worshippers. Not everyone makes the same fortune!"

I saw her tone and which was still standing over the same thing - how her relationship with Aarsh was hindered with my involvement while ignoring completely how big of an asshole he was. With my continuous efforts, Neha still doesn't listen and considers otherwise.

"Look Neha..."

"You look princess; maybe I was helpless then but not anymore."

"What do you mean?"

Briano82
Briano82
173 Followers