A Long Lapse - The Slavery Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What's up Nishit, what did you?" I asked him after gently rubbing on his head.

"B." Nishit answered in a low voice. I was moved aback. I held his hands to quickly take him to his car. Taking the wheels by myself, I got him to sit next to me as I drove the car to the apartment. The way from college to my apartment was filled with silence. Getting close to the compound I pulled the break strongly making the sound of screeching of wheels clearly heard from some distance. While also parking the car in the compound, I entered in the house. Nishit got inside with his head facing the floor.

"Water, baby?" He asked in a very low tone. I didn't say anything and held his hand to take him to the bedroom. Nishit asked in very tender tone, "What happened, Shayna?" I was slowly losing my patience. As soon as Nishit asked me the same again, I turned around to inflict a tight slap on his cheeks. Nishit fell down on the floor from the intensity of my hand on him.

"I invested my useful times on you asshole. Your wealthy parent is also investing so much in you and you degraded yourself from A+ to B. As much as I would love a person, I would hate their failures more than that. I cannot believe you disappointed me." I shouted loudly on his face. While he was on the floor, I went forward to slap him yet again and again and stopped when I had lost counting. Nishit's eyes were filled with embarrassment. "I'm sorry Shayna..." was all he said being on the floor in tears.

"It's not okay, Nishit. Bend over the bed. I can't leave you like this." I ordered him sternly. Nishit had his body shaking in fear. He bent over the edge of the bed. I went forward to unbutton his jeans and pull it down to his thighs. Nishit's teeny male ass was in the view. Taking the thin floral leather belt out of my jeans, I stood at his back.

"I don't regret any of this, but you really..."

WHACKKKKK!!

Nishit was shocked by the intensity with which I brought the belt on his bare bottom.

"Deserve..."

"this..."

In the space of two words I belted him mercilessly again. He moaned loudly in pain. His moans did justice to the horrendous welt the belt left on his butt. Before Nishit could initiate to breathe again, I struck the belt tightly on his soft butt again. My anger had no lowering to it as I kept hitting his young butt with the hard belt for over a minute. My teeny boyfriend's cries echoed through the walls and the ceilings of the room, he had tears flowing down his face in pain. I stopped after two dozens of strokes on his butt leaving it bloody red in the whole.

"This was just to get my anger out, Nishit. I want a strong, competent man to stand alongside me, not someone who likes to waste his time on filthy video games. It's over, it's fucking over." I turned around to start leaving.

Nishit left the edge of the bed to start to crawl on the floor with his belted fatigued body towards me. Nishit held me by my legs to stop me and grabbed it tightly, "I would do anything Shayna to please you and get your love back. Please just please don't go!" He kept crying, holding my feet.

I had my eyebrows raised as I spoke, "Anything?"

"Yes, anything!" He kept his hold on my legs tight. I kicked him away with my one leg. Nishit fell down on the floor. I took my toes close to his face and said, "Come on, do anything." Nishit started licking my toe in his mouth. He leaned his head on my feet to start taking my thumb over his tongue. He kissed on my dusty soles and licked on it as well. I took my feet away from him.

I towered over his face and turned around to unbutton my denim and took it down my hips. With my round ass upon his face, I blocked Nishit's connection with light and said, "I think my anus is dirty. Come on, do anything." Nishit felt the pressure of my warm round ass on his face. I adjusted my asscrack at his mouth. He started to take his tongue in my asshole from the crack and licked all the way in my anus to the bowel. I had my eyes closed in pleasure; he kept on tonguing my anus for a while.

I started to get my butt from his face and away came on my feet again. Taking my denim upon my bottom again, I sat on the edge of the bed. I called for Nishit at my feet. He held me from my feet.

"I liked your anything Nishit, but you know who does these any-things?" I asked him. Nishit kept looking at me numbly.

"SLAVES do it!" Nishit had creep roaming his eyeballs just as I wanted to see.

I held his chin in my hand and got close to his head "What are you, son?"

"I'm your slave." Nishit said in a low voice.

"I cannot hear you!" I shouted on him.

"I'm your slave, Mistress." He said loudly. Nishit felt in himself what he just yelled out. He suddenly felt like a slave. Grabbing on my denim covered legs; he rubbed his face all over it like a pet. He loved me more than anything, and couldn't have let me go away.

I was very happy with what just happened. I always wanted a man to take care of, now I definitely got one. This was my dream man indeed, a man I loved more than anything. I roamed my hand gently in his hair.

"I want to pee out, and the toilet seat is too far away slave. Now do anything again to get me out of the jeopardy." Nishit started to unbutton my pants out of my hips. He fitted his head just at my front pubic region.

I grabbed his hair. With my right leg over his shoulder, I locked him at my bottom and emptied my bladder in his mouth. Patently Nishit didn't like the taste of my piss in his mouth but still gulped the distilled soda down his throat. The grief of the bad taste was faded away when I came down to kiss on both of his cheeks. Nishit loved my authority over him.

I took my denim up; Nishit got his head down on the floor to kiss my feet. He was naturally a submissive. I placed my other foot on his head to grind his head under my feet. I was a natural dominant. Nishit must have felt blessed to lie under my strong teeny feet. Nishit worshipped my feet.

It was only afternoon when this happened and our times till evening filled with silence with either of us clueless of what to do next. My mind was exactly not stagnant which was evident after I asked Nishit for a glass of water. I was reading meanwhile Nishit had to bring what he was asked for. I trusted my instincts again and Nishit stayed there waiting naked for me on the side of the couch, while I stayed there with my legs straight and back over the couch, and did my reading staying in the couch. Nishit with a glass of water stayed waiting like a servant whereas I continued to read and ignored his presence completely.

After a long wait I did take the glass off his hands to have the water down my throat. As soon as I drank it in full, I turned to Nishit and said, "I think my bladder is full once more baby. You know what to do next."

To my expectations, Nishit came on his knees and had let me take control currently. Now changed to my comfy PJs from the tight denim earlier, I found my way easy to slip my bottom wear till my thighs and fit my urethra over his mouth opening. I closed my eyes to let the distilled water out of my system with the gushing and trickling sound of the jet following in.

He was not giving very pleasant face post this but still managed to keep his status lowered than me. It was likeable; he had learnt very quickly to keep tabs with me. I looked at my poor boyfriend and held him by his chin to look at me, "We are going to have a good briefing over our new roles baby. I expect you to be ready for the reception and thus the implementations of whatever it would be that is required for us to get in to. Is it clear?"

"Yes Shayna." He said quietly looking at the floor.

I sent him away and kept my senses in reading and stuff of the life I was stepping in with Nishit. The only thing helping me was my instinct about it, which kept pushing my deeds for the unusual. The sun set itself at the bottom with evening coursing over our heads now. We consumed our dinner punctually and thus things didn't keep themselves away from taking place. Nishit washed the dishes with me doing the further readings to make sure of the instances to come.

Nishit finally emerged from the kitchen, still without a clothe and I was drowned in my module.

"Yes baby. Before we start, can you please bring the chair forward? Seeing you eye to eye would rather please me for the time being." I ordered Nishit.

He dragged forward the chair and had himself settled in it, keeping tabs with the heights of our neck for a better eye contact. I looked deeply in his hazel eyes before starting, "Tell me baby, how you felt today?" I questioned him.

"Ashamed!" Nishit's replied in a very low tone.

"Did you think you deserved that?" I asked him.

"Ye... Yess ofcourse Shayna." Nishit replied most likely picturing himself getting spanked.

"Now to add Nishit, I think there are major changes that are up waiting for us to welcome. Are you ready for it?" My questions were now more direct and frank.

"I think so, yes." He said looking in my eyes.

"This is not bread butter baby, I think there are things for you to reconsider here. Things might get daunting, rough, harsh, not at all the times ofcourse but at most of the instances, yes. Now, are you really ready ready for it?" I was frank again but this time adding a little texture of care in my narration.

"Yes Shayna, I trust you at all the times." Nishit looked sure which enough for my fulfillment was.

"Starting from this moment onwards Nishit, I take away all of the powers those rest by your side. Your sole purpose of existence is to serve me and just me. How do you think about it?"

"Yes Shayna, all I think about is you. I agree to this." We were getting there slowly.

"About your services now, your services are not limited to just chores. But you are to be at my feet at all the times, that way you are paired with a constant reminder of your inferiority. Since you are serving me, I would require you to take my pee as much as required baby. After you have had enough taste of it already, I think there are lesser cases for you to not consider it." I was throwing instructions after one another and Nishit stayed with his changed reactions listening to all of them.

"I shall need your tongue more inside of me than your good sized wee-wee, the space between my legs becomes your happy place this moment onwards. Given I am still managing the schedules here; you have to write your daily activities when we are not together and that happens in college time. I will access it daily and decide on your corrections and thus punishments."

"Punn... Punishments?" Nishit asked shivering a little.

"Yes baby, punishments. That makes for the most vital part of your training. Since we are just starting, I will be very harsh when punishing you baby, that will be seen with a deserved amount of whacks on your sorry butt or even more if I feel the need and the count most probably adjusts according to the tier of error. I will make sure you receive the deserving pain for your actions which will be a direct help for you to do things well without any unwanted errors from next time out." I said it in a go leaving Nishit wonder in astonishment and fright.

"Now moving on to your studies, it becomes my sole responsibility from here on to help your grade to the very top, where they deserve to be unarguably. It's all up to me nonetheless your name has to represent it at the end of the day. And just to make the picture clear of what ridiculous stuff you might have seen online, I am letting you have a good orgasmic time in your slavery and without denying any. This is all Nishit. I will ask you to have a final say over it. If you accept then is for the best or I will politely help you pack your stuff and have your keys returned for your house. It's up to you now." I stopped myself finally from a now continuous span of fifteen minutes of talking.

Nishit dropped down to his knees and had his head over my feet. He kissed it in approval and helped me lit up a big giggle around the peripheries of my cheeks. Nishit looked at me with his cute eyes and I said lazily pushing my back over the couch, "Here Nishit, you are needed here right now." Saying that, I spread my wide thighs to have Nishit between my legs and in not more than a few seconds, he started tonguing me. I grasped and exhaled feeling his tongue over my sensitive organ and shutting my eyes with a smile of contentment, I rested peacefully in the spongy couch.

As the dawn chorus was heard from the surroundings and the sun rose over the highest tree, we woke up in the bed together. I found myself spooned to Nishit. I took the charge in the bed last night after coming to the fourth orgasm straight. Nishit was not expected to remember but to my little dismay, he took his position on the knees over the floor. He was ready to start his first full day as a slave and I didn't disappoint him as well, offering him my pale yellow fluid. Nishit reluctantly but adjusted to the taste and I leaned down to kiss him over his head in admiration. I started heading to the bathroom and without turning or giving a thought to him, I kept walking.

It was my first day taking the shower as the sole leading half of this relationship. Each sprinkle of the water, as they came down to hit my body made a different but strong sagacity felt in my veins. It kept washing my body and with my eyes closed, I could sense all the power that was finally serving its purpose over my doorsteps. I had Nishit completely in control and with this authority, I felt like the most fortunate and powerful girl in the world. I just loved Nishit selflessly and with my charge now, I was allowed to make both our lives worth living - all on my own terms.

My feet had just come out and in the room now. I was never used to coming out naked and this was one of the exceptional days when it was happening. Nishit saw me arriving and without fail appeared before me to have any further instructions. I couldn't have left him be furthermore without a second thought, I ordered Nishit to dress me up. There was no doubt over Nishit's face over my call as he stepped up to get the required gears from the drawer of mine. First he went down on the ground and touching my legs till the waistline, slid up the satin panties on my legs and covered my bottom in the whole. Next he helped my bottom again with the black skin-tight denim over my legs and bottom. Nishit rose slowly doing my bottoms and helped me to get in the smart blue and white shades kurti. I had dressed myself very cultural alike, which suited the theme at the college today.

The college had a special gathering scheduled for today, and having represented the name quite often in the last year, there were special recognition expected in my name. Nishit also readied himself. After working on us, I sipped down the first tea Nishit prepared, and to add to his good impressions it tasted very nice. It was complacent so far, only to my expectations that things could not always be put down right when Nishit is concerned.

We arrived college at time when the ceremony was just at it's edge to start. We seated each other just at the front row of the hall, after there were instructions from the officials for me to be in a position of visibility. I didn't mind and with Nishit at my side, I was happy to be attending this. I expected not very extravagant things to fall at my part also hoped for the same. It started and there wasn't much longer when the headmaster or principal as they would call him, announced my name for the second highest award of the night in the name of works in fine arts.

I stepped on the stage to address the award givers and the audience in the thousands present there. The applause was loud and getting on the stage, I heeded over Nishit and how delighted he was with the ongoing activities. I thanked everyone and was looking forward to get off the stage as early as I could. The audience put me off with the needless cheers now, like after a point of time the appreciations appeared forged and made up. All my eyes found solace was looking at Nishit and how he was looking at me. My impulses at the next minute signaled Nishit towards the corner of the college, behind the large pillar, down the football ground. It was the most obscure place as anyone would have liked to call.

While I was still dealing with the bogus pupils, Nishit followed my orders to lead his feet down the hall and the football ground until settling himself behind the pillar. I was given my way off stage after a few minutes and all I did was to find a way out and get to Nishit. Before I could reach the place, Nishit bent down on the ground and at my reach, started worshipping my feet. My boyfriend was a real slave to me which was something of an intriguing feeling. He kept on kissing over my sandals until I stopped him. With most of the college crowd in the hall and no CCTV eyes following us, we were in for very less worries.

Next I undid my denim buttons and allowed it get down my waist. Nishit followed the lead and got to my sensitive part with his tongue. I relaxed my back at the pillar surface and settling my one leg over his shoulder and around his head, exhaled sharply feeling his tongue at my clit. He started worshipping my pussy and my moans were freely following his actions down my body. I held his hair when we reached the tenth minute of the tongue fucking. I had come twice in this period still had no will to make him stop which I did however. I asked Nishit to rise from the ground and we swapped positions neatly.

I did his pants down to find his membrane already hard like stainless steel. His skin was soft and I slowly came forward to put it in my mouth. Right between the campus, I started sucking Nishit at the hiding place. His moans were higher than mine although I warned him to keep it low; he didn't manage to do so. It was not complacent but I didn't stop and sucked on his entire seven inched length to help him cum. My mouth filled in his seeds and I knew Nishit was deserving of a reward for keeping tabs, not entirely but still to an acceptable tier. I rose and opening his mouth, supplied all of his white goo to his system. Nishit reluctantly accepted his reward and applied a good finishing touch to his servitude, and just when he had thought it was over, I got my hands down over his testicles and plainly squeezed it under my palm.

Nishit jumped up on his feet in pain and I broke the silence, "Didn't I ask you to keep your voice down earlier?"

He was unable to answer swiftly before I set in another hard squeeze.

"SHHHH... Not a word."

He went silent and continued to groan in discomfort. I held his waist to turn him around and shove him over the pillar wall. My left hand again slipped down his penis and got put over his balls again while the right remained free, not until I swung it and tightly whacked it over his butt. The strike was a hard one and my hand felt it with Nishit's butt cheeks. The second spank followed a good tight squeeze on his balls again, leaving Nishit to leap the highest and almost above the ground. I didn't take a pause until I have stopped at the tenth strike over his butt, Nishit didn't make any unpleasing sound at all in these times ensuring me that he learned his lesson. I turned him around as we kissed and hugged each other behind the pillar being bottom barred besides Nishit with a light red butt.

We were in our third day of this new life when I found an error for the first time in Nishit's daily schedules. He failed to make his dentures model on time and it wasn't going to leave him in a very safe position. I called him to the couch after dinner. Nishit presented himself naked like a regular day and I slowly walked past him to make my seat at the couch. Crossing my one leg over the other, I sat comfortably and looked over his well frightened face.