A Long, Strenuous Night Pt. 01

Story Info
She knew exactly what she needed.
2.9k words
4.09
7.4k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Everyone mentioned is above 18 & he and He are two different people, you'll understand as you read along- Enjoy!)

Stumbling into the darkness, she swayed back and forth as if she were being tugged in a chaotic dance. Her tiny whimpers contrasted the loud silence of the night in her erratic and adrenaline-driven trance. She knew exactly where she was headed despite the obvious spontaneity that led her in going ahead with what she had planned.

Anyone who knew of her situation would affirm that this was a bad idea, that she was asking for trouble. Much to her and everyone else's dismay (mostly everyone else) whether useful or poor, the advice she received usually entered one ear and exited the other in a matter of seconds, especially if she didn't like what she was being told. "Ignorance is bliss after all", she would counter.

Tears blurred her vision as she made her way down the steep slope that were to lead her to her destination. The last time she had been there she was a love-stricken menace with a heart of gold, soon reduced to one of glass that eventually shattered all the same. Despite her mistreatment, despite her awareness that she was better off, the shards could not help but try to glue themselves back together at the sight of him. he was her first everything, her first friend, her first partner, the first person she had spent a night of intimacy with. But Alas, he turned wine into water and gold into bronze and love into betrayal.

Greed overpowered rationality, dishonesty overpowered trust and boundaries,and he overpowered her and left her with nothing but the skin she was wearing and the permanent stench of him on her. She scrubbed till she bled, she cried to force him out, to release herself of his force but no can do; his effect was also permanent. It had been a year since then, since she stood at the entrance of that black tower, where she had last been taken advantage of. Sickly sweet liquid was burning through her veins, giving her at least the awareness to avoid tripping over herself whilst descending the hill. Alcohol, the best remedy for pain, sadness, exhaustion and anything really. Her lack of faith was forgotten when what she referred to as "the holy bottle" was firmly clutched to her chest which at that point, was every other night.

An hour before, she had been surrounded by too many bottles of too many flavors that would lead too many consequences. They called her name, and she never failed to respond to their calling, her body always ready for more. It was an addiction. And so there she was, an hour later completely under the influence and stumbling her way into the darkness. Nauseous. Oh fuck. Naaauuseous. And there goes the holy bottle, splattered all over the cold hard ground under the sound of retching. Ah, the irony.

Hands shaking, she wiped her mouth with her sleeve and pursed her nose in disgust. Now that she had actually arrived, she didn't know what to do. Her liquid courage formed a little puddle on the ground, and with that her emotions. She slammed down onto the hard cement, head in her hands, devastatingly sick and rock bottom hit.

She could not do it, she couldn't call him. It was all too much. But she also couldn't go home, or stay slack in the street. And so she did what any rational person in her vulnerable position would do- she called for help.

He was an acquaintance if you will. She had known Him through him, back when their romance was kindling. He was one of the first people to know about their relationship, apart from her close friends. She hadn't seen Him in a while, but she was aware that He had relocated to his building. They were practically strangers apart from that one time she and He had gone out with him for dinner.

Yes, they didn't know each other well, but she also couldn't just stay in the middle of the street at 1 in the morning. And so, 3 minutes after a messy phone call consisting of confusion and quivering words being exchanged, He stood above her looking down at the mess beneath Him.

"Oh dear" he thought to himself as he crouched down to her level and gently brushed her hair out of her face. "And what happened to you?" said in a joking manner was all it took for the waterworks to begin all over again. His eyes glazed in sympathy as he tucked her into his arms and offered her his shoulder.

She felt safe in his embrace despite their unfamiliarity, his warmth satiating her hidden desire to being held. The woody,musky scent of his shampoo infiltrated her nostrils as she inhaled deeply, trying to feel more of him. His chest shifted as she felt him chuckle at her sniffing, slowly pulling back and resting his hands on her bare shoulders. Although the world was spinning, she had oddly calmed down in his presence. She announced her discomfort whilst he took off his hoodie and wrapped it around her shoulders. He finally seemed to have noticed that she had been sick on his left and was very aware of that fact that leaving her alone outside wasn't an option. Trying to pry as to why she was even at the tower in such a state proved to have been useless as she would just get riled up all over again and wouldn't give a clear answer anyway. Wisely, he chose to let sleeping dogs lie and stopped questioning her purpose.

Slinging her arm across his shoulder, he pulled her to her feet, his words of encouragement being the only thing keeping her knees from giving out and collapsing to the ground. They slowly approached the gate of the tower, Him holding onto her waist tighter so she wouldn't slip as he filled in the PIN code for inner access. A loud BEEP, and the gate rattled open as they made their way past the glass sliding doors and inside the building with approaching difficulty.

The brightness upon entrance blinded her as he held her up whilst still somewhat marching towards the elevators. Forcing her legs to move, they stumbled into the elevator that she had once been so familiar with. That memory in itself left tears pricking in the corner of her eyes before she heard her name being called and she looked to her right.

Their faces were close to one another. Too close. Her head tilted to one side as she appreciated his beauty. He was a handsome man. Sharp eyes, perfectly symmetrical nose, strong jaw, plump lips-soft lips she imagined. His mouth suddenly stopped moving and she realized that her ears had blocked out her surroundings- she heard him call her name out for a second time.

"Are you okay? Do you understand?" he demanded with his deep voice, firm yet empathetic. She didn't like how she felt, not about her stomach but physically- she didn't like it at all.

Leaning her against the cool lift wall, he stressed the importance of her silence upon entry- his family was home. Dragging an overly intoxicated girl past midnight wasn't exactly a good look, or left a good impression on anyone really. After spamming his sister in order to assure privacy and the absence of parental criticism, they exited the elevator.

The large wooden front door was left slightly ajar as he pushed it open with his free arm, aiming to be as quiet as possible. With a low click, the door locked behind them as they pushed their way past his eloquently designed living room and into his bedroom. She felt depleted being dragged around like a rag-doll, but she also felt safe. She barely knew him but the trust she seemed to have in him baffled her-why wasn't she afraid?

This wouldn't be the first time someone put their hands on her in her wrong state of mind. In fact, he was less than 2 floors away. Even with that, she didn't doubt he wouldn't hurt her- not like that anyway.

There was just something about the way he held her, the way he cradled her in spite of her spluttering and deliriousness. He locked the door to his room hesitantly, unsure of what to do as of that moment. Walking her to his bed he gently laid her down at the head of the mattress. She felt the black silk sheets rub against her half bare legs as she snuggled further into his bedsheets.

It smelt like him. He was everywhere, his clothes on her body, his bed beneath her, a small expression of his personality on his walls around her. Pitch black walls, awards and trophies spread out on every shelf, framed evidence of his accomplishments, and this sickening perfection that was his work table. Precision, organization.

Everything was in its place to the dot. Everything apart from her, limbs sprawled out awkwardly in the center of his king-sized bed, her soft brown hair standing out from his white pillow case.

She was in his territory surrounded by him, but he had never felt so conscious of his surroundings. He couldn't help but want to drown in her sweetness, her sweet smell mixed with the sharpness of liquor, her sweet cries, her sweet little nuzzles. He'd force himself to cut this train of thought off, this is creepy he would tell himself as he looked at her in a sort of odd admiration. Shaking his head, he sat her up against the head board taking one last look at her formerly tear stricken face- the black stains left by her mascara leaving a trail of evidence of her dejection.

With a deep sigh, he informed her that was he was to lead her into his bathroom and draw her bath, just to let her clean herself. An innocent declaration.

She opened her resting eyes and looked at him, really looked. He had stood up and faced away from her, leaving her staring at the broadness of his shoulders and the seductive dip of his back. Fuck she wanted him. Sheets ruffling beneath her, she crawled to the edge of the king-sized bed, stood up, and followed after him with a wobble.

He stopped suddenly at the sound of her trudging and she slammed into his back, sheepishly wrapping her arms around him. Her hands rested against his firm torso, her breasts pushed up against his upper-back. Her small hands on his stomach let a heavy sensation settle in him, as He froze before her, unsure of his next course of action.

This could be dangerous He thought to Himself, very very dangerous. Turning around wearily He was met with two big brown eyes glued to His, glazed with darkness and something He couldn't put His finger on, until he suddenly could.

Her desire screeched for Him, her arms still wrapped around his waist weaving him into her web of want. His eyes darkened at her display of unadulterated lust, forcing himself not to act irrationally and ravish her right then and there.

She's drunk he reminded herself, it's wrong. Untangling her arms forcefully, He solidified his resolve and pushed her into His restroom, demanding she shower and sober up.

Stubbornly she pulled Him by the neck of His shirt, her lips so close to His, oh so close. She wanted Him touching her, feeling her, she wanted His lips brushing against her skin, erasing her past scars in the process. She wanted Him to rub his essence all over her, in her. She wanted to feel His rough hands wrapped around her throat as He held her down and fucked her into the mattress- HIS mattress.

All it takes is one kiss, just one. She could feel the desire sizzling between them- god she needed him. Her breathing sped up at the events that cluttered her mind and he noticed. God he noticed.

"We cant you're not-" His mouth shut promptly as she pulled him towards the wall she herself had her back pressed up against. Her legs slyly led His thigh between them, ready to feel Him underneath her most sensitive area.

Without hesitation, she grinded against his thigh, the friction of His jeans against her booty shorts forcing a moan from between her lips right into His ear. He stood there, eyes widening then slowly closing, head leaning above her shoulder and into the wall as she pressed herself against His thigh, moving back and forth, harder and harder, her high-pitched moans getting louder and louder.

He was going insane, she was testing his restraint. He knew He couldn't act but lord did he want to. He'd try to push her off half-assedly, but her small hands gripping his shirt, her uneven breathing against his ear, and her pussy seeking his friction left him unarmed against her- her. Just against her.

She was what he needed, god he needed her. She was speeding up, her breathing getting more erratic, her moans more frequent and suddenly, her back arched off the wall, her core shook.

She orgasmed just by grinding on him.A complete first. She gasped as she finished slowly sobering up, looked up and saw him resisting jumping her bones.

Muttering a loud fuck, he gave in to the temptation and slammed his mouth against hers roughly. Her moans echoed in the bright bathroom as their lips smashed against one another. His arms tightly encircled her waist as she pulled him even closer by the back of his neck. He pressed his tongue at her bottom lip for access, and she granted with full ease.

Their tongues danced around each other in one moment, and battled the next- her whole body giving in to him. She was his. He could do whatever he wanted to her and she would welcome it with open arms.

Their lips separated with a lewd squelch as he nuzzled her neck, prepping soft kisses up and down the length of her pale skin. She buried her fingers into his soft, wet hair as he kissed and sucked on her neck, praying he'd leave marks. She wanted to be sure this happened, she wanted him to claim her, no doubt about it.

She moaned as he nibbled at her ear and roughly sucked at her earlobe, this time his thighs between her legs not unmoving. Quickly and curtly, she took off his hoodie as well as her tube top, leaving her clad in nothing but her bra and shorts. A groan escaped his throat as he picked her up and had her legs wrapped tightly around his waist, lips still nipping at each other roughly. She couldn't get enough of him and vice versa.

He got to his bed and placed her down gently, looking at her from above. Her milky white skin against his sheets made his cock stir- fuck she was so hot. With urgency, she pulled him back down on her, and their mouths made love roughly.

She unbuckled her shorts and had him slide off her panties as he prepped kisses from her breasts, down to her stomach, and all the way down to her pussy. Wetness pooled between her legs at his soft kissed and at the anticipation of his needy touch.

Cautiously he kissed from her calves up, sucking on the beauty spots on her inner thighs, causing her to shiver and moan promptly. Right before he approached her pussy, he looked up at her for approval.

"Are you sure?" he asked gently- "please" and that was all it took for his tongue to find her tight cave. She felt him lick her up and down, his warm tongue probing her pussy, his jaw working its way around her dew with ease. Suddenly, she felt him latch on her clitoris and begin sucking- she had never thrashed so violently in her life.

Her moans were like music to his ears as he felt her pull his head further into her pussy wanting more of him with her, on her, IN her. If only she knew he was going to fuck her so hard, she'd be left worshipping his cock and unable to walk for the next week. He was going to fuck her so hard, all she would think about was his dick pleasing her, his dick forcing itself down her throat, his dick being begged for. She was ready for his abuse, she was ready to be left black and blue. She was ready to feel him thrust and pound at her aggressively whilst smacking her face and labeling her the cock whore she really was- his cock whore. She wanted to be rendered thoughtless, just have the marks of his fingers around her neck and his claim all over her body. And for that, she couldn't wait.

---

Hello everyone, hope you liked this piece! This is my first time writing erotica so I wasn't quite sure as to what the "right" structure was, so I clearly played around a bit. Let me know if you enjoyed this, I'm very down for making a part two! I definitely had fun and hope that the lack of names didn't cause too much confusion. Let me know what you thought of it (no hard feelings, duh), and happy reading ;)))