A Long, Strenuous Night Pt. 02

Story Info
She knew exactly what she needed- pain & pleasure.
1.2k words
4.11
7.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Recommend reading Pt.01 first for the full experience but anyway my people, enjoy!)

A string of "yes", "fuck", and "more" resonated between His bedroom walls as He continued his intense assault on her pussy. Her fingers gripped His sheets so tight, her knuckles turned a solid shade of white.

She needed to release the tension curling up in her gut- she needed to cum. He could tell that she was close, but she wasn't going to get away with it this early in.

He pulled away abruptly, a groan of complaint escaping His partner's mouth. "Not yet love," He whispered gruffly, desire lodged in His throat. She was shaking like a leaf beneath His touch, the anticipation and pleasure taking a clear a toll on her body.

Their lips connecting once more, her hands slid down His toned stomach and met with the cold metal of His belt. Her hands fumbled with the leather with urgency, fuck she wanted His cock so bad. She felt starved, like His pulsing cock was the only thing able to satiate her hunger. With a loud clink, He helped her shove off His jeans as she shoved her hands down His boxers and felt His fully grown erection.

Pushing the piece of cloth off of Him, her eyes widened as she stared at His dick in shock. His cock stood proudly at 9 inches, thick and imposing. She licked her lips unconsciously, ready and begging to take Him in her mouth. He sat up as she bent forward, ass in the air, the arch of her back pleasantly posed before His eyes.

A deep grunt sounded from His chest as her warm, wet tongue slowly and sensually licked from the base of His shaft all the way to the tip. Her tongue swirled around His tip like that was the purpose of its creation, and she firmly believed that it was.

Without warning, she pushed her head down, forcing His cock down her throat roughly. Bobbing her head up and down aggressively, her lewd slurps and suckles accompanied by His sudden twitches and moans filled the otherwise empty room.

"I'm gonna come baby," He exclaimed gruffly as she reached out and placed His hand in her hair and looked up at Him encouragingly.

'Use me' her eyes communicated, 'throat fuck me like the whore I am,' they begged.

"Fuck"- and He was violently forcing His cock down her throat, her eyes watering as she gagged over His thick girth. She released His cock with a pop as he covered her face with his seed.

She felt his sticky cum on her cheeks as she wiped his essence with her fingers, slowly licking them clean. His eyes widened at her boldness, feeling the blood in His crotch rise as they held eye-contact with one another.

Boldly, she got up and kissed Him roughly, forcing her tongue into His mouth as He moaned at the taste of her cum-stained lips.

Taking initiative, He ripped her black-lace bra right off, exposing her pink nipples that had hardened at His sudden aggression. He sat her onto His lap as He hovered over her perfectly-sized breasts.

SHE was perfect. His warm breath over her nipples left her ravenous for His hot tongue and vulgar affection.

Lowering His head, He kissed her tits; slobbering on each one by one, ultimately driving her insane. She moaned like a bitch in heat under His intense licking, before He blew on her right nipple, a shiver running down her spine so powerful her entire body shook.

Quickly and impatiently, she slid off her matching panties and circled her dripping wet cunt over His hardened cock. "Are you sure? We can stop whene-" she slammed her hips down on His massive cock with a scream of pure and utter ecstasy.

She slowly rode His dick, up and down and up and down, weak moans escaping her mouth. Her warm, wet hole sucked in His cock like a vortex as she began riding Him at a faster pace.

He was in heaven and hell all at once, her pussy being a blessing but His lack of restraint a curse, the need for brutally fucking her into oblivion holding Him hostage.

Her high-pitched moans and whimpers were driving Him insane- she was His slut-born goddess. If only He knew, He wasn't the only one in need of more, way ,WAY more.

And so, she moved His rough hands from her slim waist to her curvy hips and whispered, "Fuck me harder, make me your cock-whore daddy," and He went ballistic.

She screeched as He slammed her hips down on His cock heavily, His fingers gripping her skin so hard it left marks. She bounced up and down His cock with fervor, "YES, HARDER! YES! YES! AH! AH! FUCK ME HARDER!"

She mewled louder and louder, nastier and nastier as one of his hands wrapped around her neck in excitement. His long, thick fingers squeezed her throat as his cock fucked into her profusely, her big tits bouncing with his every thrust.

The sensation of his fingers digging into her smooth hips and throat had her eyes rolling to the back of her head in a serotonin-driven daze, leaving her writhing in pleasure as saliva oozed from the side of her mouth.

The lack of oxygen cut her loud moans off as she gave in to the pleasurable pain, the pain that made her feel ALIVE.

She knew this was going to leave marks, fuck, she looked forward to it. She was being fucked stupid and she loved it.

"You like that? You like being choked you little whore?"

Her pussy tightened around him in response, "Good girl." He strengthened his grip around her neck and rammed into her at full speed.

"NNNNGH" leaked out of her mouth at his raw and unadulterated brutality, her pussy craving his savagery- his violence.

He released her throat from his clutch only to dig his fingers deep into her hair and pull her head into the nape of His neck, her lips right beside his ear.

Sweat dripped off of their bodies in the midst of their ecstasy driven fuck-fest as she began calling his name over and over.

"IM GONNA CUUUMM!" she whined in his ear as he sucked on her neck, he was close too.

"My little slut wants to come? Huh?"

"Pleaasseee," she begged fervently- she needed release.

"I can't hear you!"

"YES DADDY, PLEASE LET ME CUM, LET YOUR LITTLE FUCKTOY CUM"

He pushed her onto her back and slammed into her cunt deeper and deeper and faster and faster until tears began pricking the corner of her eyes in anticipation, she couldn't wait to come undone. She couldn't wait to fucking CUM like the good little cock whore she was.

"Cum for me baby"

Body rattling, she dug her teeth deep into his muscular shoulder as her orgasm racked through her like a vice.

She screamed into his neck in undisputed pleasure, fresh tears rolling down her lust-clad face. And this time, the good kind.

---

Hey people, hope you liked that! This is the final part, so lemme know your thoughts <3. Happy reading!