A Long Time

Info
A sub is punished for being away from her dom for too long.
1k words
3.82
3.8k
4
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers

We sit across from each other on the floor, legs spread, yours on top of mine. Your eyes are fixed on my hard cock, standing straight up. You bite your lip as your pussy instinctively tingles. It's been so long since we've played that you can barely contain yourself.

Reaching out, you grab my cock, giving it a few firm strokes before guiding it towards your eager pussy. I grab your wrist and stop you.

"It's been a long time. Too long," I tell you.

"I know, I'm sorry," you say sheepishly.

"You're just going to have to wait a little bit longer. You're going to have to earn it," I say sternly.

You let out a little whimper, frustrated that you can't have what you desperately want. What you need.

I pull you in close so we're mere inches from each other.

"Once we get to 100, then you can have it," I say with a smirk.

Before you can fully understand what I mean, I grab my cock and smack your pussy with it.

You gasp loudly, eyes wide at the surprise discipline. Biting your lip harder, you suddenly realize what "100" means.

"One," you say quietly.

Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap, Slap!

"Two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten!" you shout in rapid succession.

Your pussy aches at both the aggression and attention. Slowly, I rub the head of my cock against your pussy, easing the pain. Your lip quivers in excitement, your chest rising up and down rapidly.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" I ask slyly.

"Yes, please," you ask gently.

"Too bad," I say, slapping your pussy with authority.

"Ahhh!" you cry out as I hit you nine more times.

Your pussy start to glimmer and shine. I once again grind my cock against you, making your eyes roll in the back of your head.

"How bad do you want me to fuck you?" I ask firmly.

"So bad," you say breathlessly.

"I'll bet you do," I respond with confidence before smacking your sensitive pussy with my cock again ten more times.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" you cry out, your hands gripping the ground beneath you. The wet sounds echo in the room as you are now uncontrollably dripping.

"What are you thinking about right now?" I ask, staring into your eyes.

"Your cock," your answer.

"Good girl," I tell you, before giving your pussy 20 more hits.

Your mouth hangs open as a groan escapes your lips. It's so hard and so fast, your legs tremble against mine. Your knees shake as you mindlessly swivel your hips, humping and grinding against the air.

I lean forward and kiss you hard.

"Halfway there," I tell you. "Spread it."

You obey, spreading your pussy wide, a pool of your juices forming underneath you.

"There she is," I say with a large smirk, as your hard clit pops out.

Slowly, I rub the head of my cock against your clit, moving it up and down, up and down, up and down. Then manipulating it left and right, right and left, over and over. Your tits bounce and shake as your body reacts to my control.

Your nipples stand stiffly, sensitive little peaks without ever being touched. I know you're loving this.

"Concentrate and spell carefully," I tell you as I move my cock against your reactive pussy.

It's so hard to focus that it takes a few times before you can make out the letter I am drawing on you.

"J" you say softly.

I swirl my cock around you in a circle.

"O" you say confidently.

I take my time with the next letter, making sure you get it.

"Oh fuck!" you cry out when you realize that I'm writing my name on your cunt, claiming it as my own. It's so fucking hot it takes all of your willpower not to cum.

"Halfway there," I remind you. You shut your eyes tightly and nod.

The next 40 slaps are a blur of throbbing pleasure and aching pain. You can't remember all the things you shouted and exclaimed and cried out. All you know is my cock and that your pussy belongs to me.

With authority, I slap your swollen pussy 10 final times. You feel like you're about to explode when I kiss your forehead and praise you for being so good.

"You've earned this," I tell you easing my thick, hard cock into your desperate cunt.

"HOLY FUCK!" you scream, finally getting what you've wanted for so long. "YOU MAKE ME FEEL SO FUCKING GOOD!" you cry out wildly bouncing up and down.

My cock plunges in and out of you, filling you up, spreading you wide. I press my thumb into your clit, rapidly playing with it, owning it.

"PLEASE CAN I CUM?" you beg. "PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET ME CUM!"

"Give me your cum," I command you. "Cum on my cock."

You cry out at the directive, wrapping your arms around me, as the orgasm rips through your body. I hold you tightly as you shake violently and soak my cock.

"There's my good girl," I tell you, feeling you contract on my cock over and over.

"You earned it. I'm very proud of you," I say kissing you gently, letting you calm down and catch your breath.

Without a word, you begin grinding into me, riding my cock. I lay back, loving how your huge tits bounce up and down as you fuck me. My hands grip your big ass hard, fingers digging in as you swivel your hips around and around.

Placing your hands on my chest, you ride me hard and fast, your slick pussy gliding against my swollen cock. My fingers dig in harder, spreading your ass.

"Please cum inside me," you beg. "Fill me up with your cum. I want to feel it spray inside me. Please please please!" you coo sweetly, biting your lip.

I grab your hips tightly as you grind as hard as you can. My face turns red as my breath quickens.

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I groan. "I'm gonna cum!"

You grip my cock, squeezing it tightly as hot sticky load after hot sticky load gushes out of me. You squeal as each shot forcefully explodes inside you. It feels so good being my little cumslut, a tiny little orgasm takes you by surprise.

Eventually you collapse on top of me. We hold each other as I still twitch inside you. Quietly, we kiss for a while, enjoying finally getting what we've wanted for so long.

--:--
--:--
1.0
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
BleedWithUs
11 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
vodiodo69vodiodo695 months ago

Very nice descriptive scene. And it got me wet! Thank you. Nice editing too. Chrissy

Share this

Similar Stories

The Switch A sub with Dominant leanings turns the tables on her Dom.in BDSM
Savannah's Stress Relief Savannah's idea to destress gets her into trouble.in BDSM
Please... A sub uses her words and asks nicely.in Audio
In the Driver's Seat Never can foresee the twists and turns...in BDSM
Daddy Fills Me Up He plays with me the way he wishes to, for now he owns me.in Audio
More Stories