The Switch

Story Info
A sub with Dominant leanings turns the tables on her Dom.
2.8k words
3.88
4.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor
22 Followers

I could hear my lover's keys jingling outside the door and I felt my clit contract involuntarily. He was finally home and I was excited, anticipating the very special evening I had planned for him. I was sitting on the arm of the couch, right in front of the door, wearing nothing but a short open bathrobe that barely covered my breasts. My freshly groomed twat was on full display as he opened the door.

"Hello, Sir." I said with a grin. "How are you this evening?"

He looked me up and down smiled a tired smile and sighed slightly.

"I can see you had a rough day." I continued, standing up to guide him further into his apartment. I stretched out my arm towards him. "Come take my hand, let me help you relax and forget about the stress of the day".

I walked him straight into the bedroom while telling him my plans for him.

"You spend so much time taking dutiful care, paying such focused attention to work and then you come here every night and turn that concerted control and protection towards me. Tonight, I'm going to give you that attention".

I looked back at him. He raised an eyebrow and was already putting his hands on his hips. I wagged a finger at him. "Don't argue, Sir. Let me do this for you."

I reached up to slide his suit jacket off his shoulders and carefully draped it over the chair near his bedroom window. He spent many an evening sitting there reading through reports to prepare for his next day's meetings, but not tonight. Tonight, his attention was required elsewhere. I looked back up at him while biting my lower lip nervously. "Let me tend to you. Give up a little bit of control to me so I can pamper you".

He reached up and stroked my cheek. "Okay, little tiger cub. What would you like to do?"

I smiled a mischievous little smile. "What do I want to do?" I repeated. "Don't you trust me?" I teased.

He chuckled, shaking his head at me while removing his tie and tossing it on the chair to join his jacket.

"Don't worry." I said sweetly while unbuttoning his dress shirt. Then I looked at him impishly. "I won't leave any marks. I won't try to dominate or humiliate you, Sir."

I turned and walked away from him when he tried to pull me in for a kiss. I walked to the bed and smoothed the sheets before looking back to him and ordering, "Take off your clothes and lie on the satin sheets. I bought them today, just for you, just for tonight. I've been planning this for quite a while."

He began to slowly remove his clothes but had a quizzical look on his face as he did so. He then slowly walked toward the bed. His lips were slightly pressed together and his head cocked to the side as if he had all sorts of questions.

"You still seem uncertain." I said with a smile. "I tell you what, Sir. Get comfortable on the bed."

He sighed but listened to my request.

"Yes, that's it." I said excitedly. "Now put your arms above your head."

He raised a warning eyebrow while asking, "Are you planning to tie me up? I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"No, I'm not going to tie you up -- not really." I tried to reassure him. "I wouldn't do that to you, but I would like for you to pretend like I have."

He thought about that for a moment then complied, raising his arms above his head and placed his left wrist over his right wrist. "Happy, little tiger cub?" he asked. Followed by a firm request, "Now, tell me what you plan to do."

I grinned and let my bathrobe fall to the floor. Then, I climbed over him to the opposite side of the bed, intentionally letting my body rub against his. "What do I plan to do?" I asked innocently.

He exhaled slightly when he felt my body on his. His cock moved slightly in anticipation. I laid on my side with my elbow supporting my head as I looked down at him. My eyes drank in the sight of him while I responded to his question.

"First, I'm just going to look at you, much like I am right now. I love your sensuous body -- your long limbs and taut muscles. I love the tattoos on your arms and chest. In all the time we've played together, I've never had the opportunity to really enjoy them. I want to trace each one with my eyes, then my fingers, then my tongue".

At the mention of my tongue his cock rose up excitedly. "Mmmm..." I purred. "I see that excites you, Sir." I looked into his eyes. "Shall I continue?"

He smiled a relaxed happy smile and responded, "Yes, continue."

While leaning closer to him I said, "Next, I'm going to lean close to your ear and whisper all the other soft and gentle and rough and filthy things I plan to do to you tonight."

"Oh, yeah, little cub?" He asked in a teasing voice. "Like what?"

He knew me to be fairly inexperienced. This was a man that was very used to suggesting things to me, making me blush and giggle, before shyly agreeing that I might like to try his propositions. "Like what?" I whispered in a sultry voice.

I continued to whisper into his ear and began softly stroking his hair. "Well, Sir, I want to caress your hair. I love how soft it is against my fingers."

I moved my hand to his face. "I want to use the lightest touch to stroke your face."

I leaned up so I could look into his eyes. "You're so handsome. I hope you'll smile at the deliciousness of my touch."

He did and my fingers were drawn to his smile. "Then, I'll trace your lips with my index finger before placing soft feathery kisses against them." I said this last part against his lips and felt him begin to kiss me back.

I pulled away slightly and admonished him. "No, Sir. You're not allowed to kiss me back. You're not allowed to move unless I tell you to."

I remained there with my face inches away from his, looking into his eyes while I continued. "Let me gently lick your lower lip before sucking it into my mouth. I'll want to kiss you deeper, but not yet."

My eyes caressed his face a glanced at his neck as I detailed the next steps of my plan. "Next, I'll let my fingers softly graze your neck and collar bone. I'll fondle your shoulders and massage them a bit. Then, I'll use my nails. I'll gently run them up the underside of your arms -- from wrist to armpit."

He exhaled and I thought I detected a slight shudder in the sound of it. "Feeling relaxed, Sir?"

"Yes." He breathed. "Continue, please."

I smiled and said, "Let me kiss your chest all over and run lazy circles with my tongue around your nipples." My index finger mapped out the future path of my tongue, gently circling his nipples.

"What kind of noises are you going to make for me, Sir?" I asked him as I nipped his shoulder gently with my teeth.

He exhaled but said nothing. He just starred at me waiting to hear more.

"Then," I continued while gazing lower but not touching him. "I'll caress the lines of your abs, tracing each one softly with my fingers -- going lower and lower and lower. My fingers will be a whisper away from your rock-hard cock, but I'm not going to touch it yet."

I reached across his chest. "Instead, I'm going to use my nails to lightly graze the sides of your torso."

He gasped and his back arched slightly.

"Was that a gasp, Sir?" I asked teasingly. "Have I shocked you?"

He began to reach for me but I stopped him. "Don't forget, keep pretending that I have your arms tied above your head."

I pushed his arms back up over his head and he grudgingly obeyed. I moved away from him slightly towards his right knee. "I'm going to move in between your legs now. Will you spread your legs wide for me please, Sir?"

He raised his eyebrows and grinned, thinking he knew what I had in store for him. "Thank you." I said sweetly. "Now, I want to lift your legs please."

"Lift my legs?" he asked bemused.

"Yes, in the air." I replied while directing his legs up with his knees still bent. "Yes, just like that." I said in approval as I moved to lay on my stomach between his legs. I rested my elbows on the satin sheets, inches away from his cock and balls, and placed my chin into my cupped palms.

Then I murmured. "I want to nibble my way from the inside of your right knee to the soft crease in your skin where your leg and hip converge, right near your ass. Then, I'm going to following the same path on the inside of your left leg."

I lightly rubbed my right cheek against his inner thigh briefly before placing a soft kiss just above his knee.

"Then," I promised while looking directly into his eyes. "Once I'm laying with my face inches away from your balls, I'm going to lick so very close to them, but I'm not going to touch them yet. There's another spot that I want to give my attention to first."

I could see his balls move slightly. Was it in disappointment that they weren't getting touched yet or was it in anticipation? I was tempted to caress them now. To lick them and suck them into my mouth, but I persisted. I wanted to let him know the rest of my fantasy before I did anything. My gaze wandered to just below his balls.

"I can see the tight sphincter of your asshole." I tried to say it sexily but was feeling a bit shy suddenly. I wasn't sure what his reaction was going to be to the next part of my plan. If he opposed anything I suggested, I suspected it might be this.

I took a breath and whispered while staring at his adorable asshole. "I am going to lick non-stop languid circumferences on the skin adjacent to your asshole. I'm not going to stop until you beg me to lick it. Once you do, I'll flick it and tease it with my tongue. Will you beg me to suck on it and take all of it into my mouth? I hope so. I want to hear what feverish moans you'll make for me."

He hadn't said anything. There was no argument, nothing indicating that he would be resistant to my teasing his asshole with my mouth. I snuck a glance up at his face. The only thing I saw in his eyes was arousal.

He noticed my hesitation and asked, "What will you do to me next?" in encouragement.

I smiled and blushed a bit. I loved it when he gave me that look. It made me feel like I was on a rollercoaster at the top of the first hill beginning to fall from the pull of gravity back towards the earth. His eyes seemed so hot with desire that I thought they might start steaming. That look made my clit tingle and made me instantly drenched.

"Once you're thoroughly worked up, I'm going to press my tongue firmly against your perineum and lick upwards to your balls. I'm going to wrap my mouth around them and tease you with my tongue."

His balls were definitely moving in anticipation now. It made me feel sexy to know that he was getting turned on by my fantasy.

"Next, I'll firmly lick up the underside of your aching hard cock just to hear you moan with pleasure. I hope it feels so good your hips writhe up against my body. I'm going to place kisses all over the head of your cock. I'm going to lick and suck my way around the corona of it. I hope it makes you curse passionately and beg me to take your cock in my mouth, but I'm not done playing with you yet.

"Holy fuck!" he said. "Woman, you might make me cum before we even start."

I grinned and continued, holding up a hand as if it held an invisible cock and demonstrated the next part of my plan.

"I want to hold your thick cock in my hand and gently rub your frenulum with my thumb. I want to slowly stroke your cock from base to head, up and over the tip and back down to the base so you can feel first my palm, then my fingers on the underside of your cock. Then I'm going to go back the opposite direction so I can start my caress over -- up and over, down, up and over, down."

"Mmm... I'd like that." He stated eagerly.

"I want to lick the tip of your cock around and around and then surprise you by delving the tip of my tongue into that delectable hole where your distillate of Venus waits to be savored. I'll press my tongue in and out and all around it."

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." He was shaking his head and staring at the ceiling, trying to calm his body down. As soon as he looked back at me, I continued.

"Am I driving you wild, Sir? I certainly hope so. I hope I'm making you feel as good as you make me feel every night."

"You're fucking amazing! Come here and let me kiss you." He demanded.

I mischievously blew him a kiss but stayed where I was. "I can see that you're almost beside yourself with longing." I put my chin back into my cupped palms and playfully winked at him. "While I hold your cock in my hand, I'll tell you that I'm going to cock-warm you."

"Cock warming?" He asked. "What's that exactly?"

"What's cock-warming?" I grinned. "I'm going to take all of you into my mouth and hold it there, unmoving, occasionally sucking you slightly."

"Oh, fuck yes," he breathed excitedly.

I continued sternly, "But, if you start moving your hips to pleasure yourself with my mouth, I'll stop and we'll start this whole process all over again from scratch."

"Oh, you're a naughty little cub tonight, aren't you?" he laughed.

"Please be a good Sir and let me warm your cock." I replied.

"Yeah, you can definitely do that, cub." He agreed pleasantly.

"I'll do it until you beg me to blow you."

He chuckled. "You want me to beg, huh?" He smiled confidently, willing to play along. "Okay, I can beg you to suck my cock."

I grinned and shook my head while stating, "However, I'm not going to blow you."

"Oh, you're such a fucking dick tease!" He laughed but his eyebrows were raised. "I see you've chosen brattyness this evening."

I was still grinning, excited to see his reaction to the final stages of my fantasy.

"I'm a fucking dick tease, you say? Yes, yes, I am, but the reason I'm not going to blow you is that, once you've begged me to end your suffering, I'll crawl back up the bed towards your head."

I crawled back to my original position on the bed, laying on my side next to him while I leaned my head against my left palm.

"Then," I said softly. "I'll take your wrists in my hands and will kiss them. Then, I'll lean over you and look deep into your eyes and tell you that I'm giving you the control back."

I gently pressed my palm against his writs to remind him not to move. Then, I leaned close to his ear and whispered, "Then, I'll tell you that I want you to use my entire body as your fuck-toy. I'll tell you that I want you to grab me by the hair and fuck my mouth until you're done enjoying it. After that, I want you to fuck my drenched twat as hard, fast and rough as you want while you choke me. When you're ready to cum, I want you to ejaculate all over my tits and then make me lick and swallow every last drop of it off your fingers."

I leaned back slightly and looked into his eyes, my face inches away from his. I could see by the look on his face that it was taking every ounce of his will not to treat me like a fuck-toy immediately. I could see the pulse rapidly fluttering just under his jaw-line.

I leaned my face even closer to his, my lips hovering just above his as I breathed out, "How does that sound to you, Sir? Shall we begin?"

IvHAuthor
IvHAuthor
22 Followers