A Long Time Ago

Story Info
So was her relationship really over?
2.6k words
3.43
5.7k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for over nineteen years now. We have 3 children. Two are over 18 now and the third soon will be. All three are young ladies and very nice too. Our first two are just over thirteen months apart. And our third is just about that far behind the second. Emily, Monica, and Susan are beautiful women. We are so proud of our girls and for several reasons.

They are very nice, beautiful young women raised very well by their mother. And yes, I did have a part of it. I am very proud of the girls. I would tell you we are perfect and always have been, but we aren't. Or we weren't back when we first dated.

When I first met Lisa, she was dating another guy. It was her freshman year in college. I had been out of the military for 2 years. I saw her at a dance one night. She was with her then boyfriend who was out of school too. I even danced with her a few times. Her boyfriend was older and a black man. They seemed to be very intimate. His hands freely rode on her cute buttocks every song. Twice I saw his hand on her breast and once his hand was cupping her vagina. So, it was clear they were lovers.

A friend of mine had danced with her a couple times. So, when I had a chance, I ask him about her.

"She is Lisa Madison, a freshman. She is dating Jason Squires, he is in his late twenties. He is a pimp, and he is recruiting her."

"No shit, does she know he is a pimp?"

"Ya, I know she does, she's talked about it with a girl I date. He has been fucking her for a couple of weeks now as you can tell. She told Margie he is trying to get her to fuck some of his friends, but so far she hasn't done it yet."

"God Mark, she is a fox; I would love to date her."

"Lots of guys won't now that she's gone with him. She is damaged goods now, but he can be very protective of a girl he wants to pimp. I saw her talking with Margie a while ago, I will see what she knows. He is after Margie too so when they are dancing, I will talk to Lisa too and put a word in for you."

I saw him talking with the girl Margie a bit later and the I saw Jason dancing with Margie and Mark talking with Lisa. They were looking my way and she smiled. I also saw Jason with his hands freely all over Margie. Mark finally returned to talk while I was watching Jason and Lisa dancing.

"Well, I found out some. Maggie says she doesn't think he is pimping Lisa yet, but she is thinking about sex with one of his buddies. He came into Jason's while he was fucking Lisa. He watched them fucking. It turned her on big time, Jason tried to get her to let him do her then, she gave him a blow job but wouldn't fuck him."

"So, is he fucking Maggie too?"

"Well, I hate to admit it, but yes he is. I really like Maggie a lot. He wants her to whore for him too. She needs the money. She has been with a couple of his buddies a couple times. He even has some customers lined up for her. If Lisa wasn't here, he would have her big tits out on display for all to see. He has had them out a couple times and it is a sign she is just about to give in and work for him. He is working on Lisa tonight trying to get hers out. Did you notice, Lisa isn't wearing a bra tonight. Maggie told me Lisa said he wants her to let him show her off."

"Is she going to do it for him?"

"Look. back over on the back corner he is working on Lisa right now. See he has her blouse out and he's working on her buttons. See he has them all undone. You watch he will turn her back too him and pull it wide open for all to see her bare."

And that was exactly what he did. He pulled her blouse wide open showing her beautiful breasts off for all to see. She didn't seem the least bit shy about being exposed to the crowd. He couldn't seem to keep his hands off of them and she seemed to want to show they belonged to him. It went on for two songs before he let her close her blouse.

"Wow, they aren't big but very pretty."

"Ya maybe 34c and perky, Maggie said she might let him show her off. And he says a couple friends are coming over later to fuck her."

"Does she know that?"

"Well, she told Maggie that if her tits came out tonight her panties would come off for his friends too. Oh, and she told me to tell you if you ask, she'll go out with you. But Jason won't like it. I would ask her out, but I am afraid of him."

A couple weeks went by before I was back at a dance where they were all at. I saw Lisa dancing with Jason and Mark with Maggie. A bit later Lisa was dancing with another black guy and Maggie with Jason. Jason was working to get Maggie's big breasts out on display. And I noticed the guy with Lisa was being very familiar with her. I had seen his hands on her rear, and he was trying to work on her buttons and had a couple loose. Mark came over about then.

"So, what's up Mark?"

"Well, Maggie started this week."

"What do you mean started this week?"

"He turned her out. She began seeing customers for him."

"He is pimping her out now?"

"Yes, she saw 6 guys this week."

"Shit Mark, I never dreamed it was going to happen."

"Ya, and if you want to go with Lisa, you better hurry. He is about to turn her out too."

"No kidding, Maggie really thinks she might do it too?"

"Ya, Maggie has been talking to her. See the guy Lisa is dancing with now. He is working on getting her tits out on display. He is fucking her now too. If he gets her top off, they plan to take her back to Jason's and gang bang her. She is fighting it, but he is going to get them out. And she's agreed to fuck for them it they come out."

A while later I saw them out on display. And then again later she let him do it again. I finally caught her alone when he went to get drinks. I ask her to dance and as we danced, I ask her to go out with me. Her blouse was still open and just hanging loose over her bare breasts.

"Why David you really want to take this little whore out on a date? And are these what you want?"

She pulled her shirt back exposing one pert breast. Which I cupped in my hand, and I kissed her on the lips.

"I wanted these long before I ever saw them, Lisa."

"Pick me up tomorrow night at six pm."

"Let me drive you home tonight?"

"I'd love to, but I promised Jason and Trey I'd go back to Jason's tonight."

"You are to do a gang bang?"

"It is the last step before being turned out."

"And are you going to do that for him?"

"Will that change your mind about our date?"

"No not at all."

"Do you hope to fuck me on our date?"

"I hope to make love with you when you want me to."

"Pick me up tomorrow night."

I picked Lisa up at 6pm the following night and took her out to a very nice dinner and then we went dancing. We had a very nice time and I took her home about 1 am. I kissed her good night and left. It was two weeks before I went to the club where the blacks, Mark, Maggie and Lisa hung out at. They were all there dancing. Lisa was dancing with the two blacks Jason and Trey. And most of the time Mark was trying to dance with Maggie. I knew he really liked her a lot. He finally came over to me.

"Where you been David? I hoped to see you last week. Lisa hoped you'd be here too. Our girls a both now prostitutes working for Jason, and he has made it plain you are not to talk to her."

"So Maggie is still turning tricks for Jason, and you think Lisa is too?"

"Yes Maggie is turning tricks and I don't think Lisa is, I know she is. And I think she did it for kicks, but now she would like to get out of it. And I know Maggie would too."

"So Jason is forcing them to turn tricks for him?"

"I don't know that forcing them is exactly right, but he has put pressure on both girls to continue doing it. He has pictures and video of them both. Sexual stuff and there have been things said about friends and family seeing stuff that the girls wouldn't want them to see."

"You go get Maggie and I will get Lisa, meet me at the front door."

I walked right over and took Lisa by the hand. And as I did I began to talk pulling her towards the door.

"Mark tells me that you would like to start things over all new, but Jason isn't letting you have that choice. If that isn't true let go of my hand and go back to him. If it is true, just nod your head."

She kept a tight grip on my hand and nodded her head. I could hear Jason yelling at Lisa as we neared the door. As we went out the door I told Mark to take the girls to my car and I turned to wait. He did so without saying a word. A minute later both Jason and Trey came out of the door to face me.

"Just what the fuck you think your doing messing with my whores, Mother Fucker."

"Fun is over Jason. The girls are done."

And then I set to telling him the things I expected from him. He stood grinning the whole time. As I finished he spoke to Trey.

"You go git them whores and while you are at it kick that Mark's ass while I deal with this dumb ass."

As he moved I gave him a throat thrust. Not enough to kill him, but enough that he would have trouble breathing and swallowing for a while. Then I broke his knee. He would walk again but not for a long while. And then I broke Trey's knee too. As they lay there hating me I told them exactly what I would do if they even spoke to either of the girls.

I am not just a college kid. I really do carry a billfold that says Bad Mother Fucker on it, because I am. Four years in the service had made me a bad man. From 18 to 22 years of age I had been some bad places killing bad people. The girls were both free of the prostitution they had gotten caught up in and I began dating Lisa.

Three months later I married my wife. We had a double wedding with Mark and Maggie. They had 3 children and were also still married. So that is the story of how my wife became a prostitute for several weeks turning tricks for her pimp. She fucked several black men for both fun and as a whore, and she really enjoyed it. She'll even admit it.

So now twenty years later we have a nearly perfect life. I have made lots of money in several ventures, real estate being only one of them. I have a security business that has done very well too. Lisa has been a wonderful house wife and mother. She works out 3 days a week at a gym near our home so she's kept her figure nearly the same as when she was a prostitute.

Mark has worked for me in my business and they have done quite well too. Maggie works out with Lisa nearly every time and has kept her sexy figure pretty well too. Maggie has a taste of bad girl in her. I happen to know she has slipped back and fucked Jason several times over the years. I am not aware of her turning tricks for him, but I do know she has been with some of his young friends. I also know Mark knows about it and has never said a word about it.

Lisa is now 39 and soon will turn 40. I am 5 years older so I am 45. Everything was good until Lisa sent me a text and upset my world slightly.

"Jason is recruiting our daughter and I am on my way to see him at his crib." That was all I got from my wife and after waiting several minutes with no response I headed for where he lives. When I got there, I found the door unlocked and just walked on in. They were in the living room and Lisa was over the arm of the couch. Her beautiful breasts were hanging free nipples upturned and beautiful fully aroused. The angle I was standing at I could see Jason's very thick black cock glistening wet with my wife's juices. He had Lisa's head pulled back by her hair and she was talking to him.

Oh God yes, your cock feels so good. Make me your whore again Lover. Oh, fuck me so good. Oh, how I have missed this."

"Trey is waiting for some of this pussy again too Baby, you gonna give it up for him too?"

"Oh God yes, I want Trey's big cock too."

Lisa looked up and saw me and smiled.

"David, tell me I look beautiful doing this."

"You do look beautiful doing it Sweetheart."

"Baby, he's fucking our daughter and she wants to whore for him like I did. They have had her perky breasts out down at the club several times now. He says she is ready."

Perky breasts was not Emily. She had to be talking about our second daughter Monica.

"Have they gang banged her yet?"

"It is to happen tonight. Jason has asked me to be there."

"To just watch."

She smiled.

"I might be involved a bit more than that?"

I stood there watching my wife's pimp of 20 years ago sliding his huge black cock in and out of her vagina and her loving it. And she has never looked more sexy. Plus he was going to prostitute one of my daughters very soon and my wife thought it was cool. I had a question I just had to ask, but I already knew the answer.

"So my beautiful sexy wife are you going to let him pimp you again?"

"David I am too old, but he wants me to do it. He has ask me."

"Does the idea excite you?"

My wife just gave me a very big sexy smile.